Step Sister's Prank Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just once in a while," I said defensively.

"You bad boy. I might have to tell mom," she said as she turned around to face the window again.

"She knows," I answered, looking past my sister again at Marlene as she teased her body closer to orgasm.

"You like this? Looking at her doing that? Why not just go over and fuck her?"

"She's got me turned on enough that it's tempting, but her husband is home. That could be a bit messy."

"It could," she said as she reached down and grabbed my cock. "I'd hate to waste a good hardon. Why not let me have this one?" she said, pushing my dick down as she stepped in front of me. I squatted down a little and let her aim me at her pussy and then stood back up, driving my dick slowly into her surprisingly wet pussy. "Mmmmmmm nothing like a morning fuck."

"Uh huh," I said, looking past her and watching Marlene tease her body as I started to thrust into Tammy from behind. I let my hands slide up her sides and then around her front, cupping both her soft boobs.

"Oh yeah. Play with my nipples like she is," Tammy groaned softly as I started to pinch and twist her nipples, all the while stroking in and out of her. I could feel her wetness grow as we screwed, both of us watching her as she teased her body toward climax. "I think she's going to come. Watch her. She's getting ready to come."

I watched, pumping in and out of Tammy, while Marlene arched her back and then sprayed out a gush of her juices toward us. Her body shuddered as she frantically stroked her clit, twice more pumping her cum out at us. I continued to stroke in and out of Tammy, playing with her nipples while I watched Marlene. She put her foot down and walked toward the window, apparently coming to see if maybe by chance I'd watched. She looked almost surprised to see Tammy and I both looking at her, Tammy visible from just below her waist and up. She grinned and watched as I continued to stroke in and out of Tammy, pumping myself closer and closer to climax. Tammy's tits bounced against the window pane with each stroke into her, pushing her body toward Marlene and the window. Marlene smiled at us as she walked to the window and stood, only visible from just below her breasts and upward. She leaned toward the window and pressed her big soft tits against the glass and smiled at me, giving me a kissing motion.

"Oh fuck," Tammy grunted as her pussy clenched around me. She closed her eyes and hung her head as her climax started to wash over her, her arms and legs trembling as her pussy continued to clench and spasm around me. Her whole upper body pressed to the glass, as she climaxed, her chest heaving as she panted for breath.

"Oh damn," I groaned as I started to cum inside her. My body spasmed and jerked with each new spurt of cum into her pussy.

"Oh yeah," Tammy groaned as my surges faded away and her own body seemed to still. "You were turned on." She panted, pushing away from the window.

"Yeah. I guess," I said, looking up to see Marlene blow me a kiss before walking away from the window. I stood with my dick softening in Tammy, watching Marlene dress and then leave the room. Tammy turned, pulling off of me, wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers. "That was even more fun that sneaking in and fucking you in the shower." She giggled. "Which, by the way, was what I was planning on doing if you weren't in here."

"You're insatiable," I said quietly.

"You don't know the half of it. Now come on. We both need a shower before class, right?"

"Right," I agreed, stepping back when she released my neck. We shared a shower and then headed off to get to class.

Thursday night had been dad's usual late night, but tonight, Friday, we were surprisingly all in the same room at the same time. Dad had of course picked the movie we were watching, Tammy on one end of the sofa, with the recliner extended, me sitting close next to her so I could share the foot rest. On my other side was mom, with her feet curled up under her, leaning against dad, who had the other recliner end of the sectional sofa reclined. My pocket vibrated and I dug my phone out and looked at the text message I'd gotten. Surprisingly it was from Jenny. It was a picture of her face pressed cheek to cheek with another girl. 'My friend Karen who gave me a ride back said I needed to send you something so you don't forget. So here goes.'

A few moments later the phone chirped with another message. I looked and saw the two of them in the frame, Karen holding the phone out to take the selfie. But what was different was that I could see most of their bodies instead of just their faces. Both had taken off their shirts and were sitting with their bra-covered breasts pressed together. Karen was every bit as well endowed as Jenny was, but her skin was much darker. At first I thought maybe she was just very well tanned, but the following picture, showing them now pressing their breasts together, changed that. The two had their breasts pressed together so that their nipples were pushing into each other, Karen's large, dark areola much larger than Jenny's pink, puckered areola and nipple.

"Ooooooo. Sexy!" Tammy cooed, looking at the phone from where she was leaned back in the recliner. "That'd make you think about her."

"Who's that?" Mom asked as my phone chimed again.

"Jenny. She's trying to get lover boy here to take her back."

I looked at the next picture, both of them now kneeling on the bed, facing each other, neither wearing anything but underwear. Karen had both of Jenny's nipples in her fingers and she was obviously tugging on them while Jenny had one of Karen's big black nipples in her fingers.

"Is she serious this time?" Mom asked, looking at me but not expecting me to answer.

""I think so," Tammy answered for me. "She gave him her cherry."

"Really!? That serious? Wasn't she planning on waiting for the right guy to come along?" mom asked, this time clearly expecting me to answer.

"That was her plan," I answered noncommittally as my phone chirped again. I looked at the picture and saw the two of them laying back on the bed with their legs crossed over each other and both pussies clearly visible. Karen's dark inner lips pushed out of her otherwise shaved outer lips and mound while Jenny's much lighter colored inner lips protruded from what looked like a freshly shaved pussy.

"Oh damn! That looks so hot. Don't you think mom?" Tammy said.

Mom pushed herself up and leaned toward me to look at my phone as I hid it against my chest. "Come on. Let me see," she said, reaching for my phone and pulling it from my hand. "Ohhhhh that is sexy. Isnt it?" she asked as my phone chirped again and another picture popped up. The two pussies were still on display, but now both had a vibrator stuffed into them. If you were here this could be you...in both of us. "Oh my. Now that would be fun," Mom said with a grin, holding my phone out for me to see.

"I think you should return the favor," Tammy said.

"What?"

"Return the favor. Show them your hard dick," Tammy coaxed, shifting on the chair to reach down toward my pants and start trying to pull my belt apart. I stopped her for the moment, holding her hands. "What? You don't think she wants to see it? Of course she does!"

"I'll ask her," Mom said, with a grin, moving the phone from my reach. "Do you wanna see me?" she said as she typed it. I let go of Tammy's hands to reach for my phone, which mom was holding out of my reach. As soon as her hands were free, Tammy was back to taking my pants apart. 'DEFINITLY!' Jenny responded, followed by a close up of her pulling the vibrator partly from her, her juices glistening on it.

"Ohhhhhhhh. Now that is a view. If that doesn't make you horny, I don't know what will," Mom said quietly before leaning over to show my phone to dad. "What do you think hon? Is that a turn on or what?"

"Wow," Dad said quietly before mom scrolled back to show him the pictures of both pussies. "Now that is a view. We probably shouldn't be sharing those. I mean, if she meant them for Andy."

"True, but you have to admit, it does get your juices flowing," Mom said as she rolled back toward me. She pressed the picture button on the chat window and held the camera out so that it showed my hard cock in Tammy's hands. She took the picture which quickly sent. She handed me back the phone and leaned against me, clearly waiting for the reply.

'Oh fuck yes. Is that Tammy stroking you? I wish it was me. But if it was, I'd be sucking it by now.

"Good idea," Tammy said with a grin. "take a picture of me sucking it," she said as she lowered her face to my cock and closed her lips around my now engorged head. Up and down she slid her lips, her hand following. Mom leaned down and took a picture of Tammy's mouth around my shaft and sent it.

'Oh god. I wish I was there. If I was I'd sit on your cock until you exploded. Even now I can almost feel how big you were in me last time, how much I want to feel that in me again. I'm lying here with karen, and we're playing with our toys, wishing they were you instead.'

"I think we need to send one of him inside a pussy. Maybe even a short video of him coming," Tammy said. "I think you should mom. I mean I can't really take the video and ride him at the same time."

"Oh sweetie. I can't. you know that."

"Sure you can. I bet dad would love to see you on him again, like in that game. You could ride him until he's about to come and pull off so she can see him come, and then let dad fuck you. It's not like he's going to come in you. It's just riding him for a few minutes."

"Oh sweetie. No. I can't. I mean that game was one thing. It was just sitting on him for a minute, but to have sex like that. No, we couldn't."

"Then you take the pictures," Tammy said, getting off the sofa and stripping her clothes off. She didn't just take off her pants, but everything so she was as naked as the girls in the picture. She turned around and worked my pants down to my ankles and then backed up over me. "Okay mom. Take one of him about to stick in me. This'll really make her want it."

Mom climbed from the sofa and knelt on the floor in front of me, holding my phone out to take the picture while Tammy rubbed my head around her wet pussy lips. "Hold it there," Mom said as she aimed the camera and took the picture. "Now slide down it a little."

"Oh damn," I groaned as Tammy pressed down on me, forcing a couple inches of me up into her. Mom took another picture of me sticking inside Tammy and then as Tammy started to work up and down my shaft, she took a few more, one with Tammy stuffed fully down on me and another with her almost ready to pull off, my cock covered in her juices.

I could see mom watching me sliding in and out of Tammy, one hand stuffed down inside her slacks, rubbing her own pussy. I looked over at dad, his eyes wide as he started at Tammy's tits bouncing up and down with each stroke. Mom put the phone down and pushed her slacks and panties down to her thighs and then, still kneeling in front of us, started to stroke between her legs. I watched her fingers slide between her legs and then dip between her lips. I thought about how good she felt sliding up and down my dick, not that Tammy didn't feel good, but for some reason the whole idea of having sex with mom was a bit more tantalizing. Maybe it was the forbidden fruit thing, but at that moment I really wanted mom to step over and slide down my cock, dad sitting there or not.

"Go ahead." I heard dad whisper. "I can see you want to."

"But I shouldn't," Mom answered looking at him. "We talked about it after the game."

"I know. But I also see how badly you want to be there. Let Tammy take the picture and you do it."

"Are you sure?" Mom asked him.

"I'm sure," he said as he stood up from the recliner. He stepped over to where mom was and reached down for her. He helped her stand up and then started to undress her, taking off her shirt and bra and then kneeling down to take off her pants and underwear, leaving her completely naked. He reached for the phone and took it from her before turning her to face me.

Tammy climbed from my lap and made room for mom to step over to me. She turned around to face away from me and bent over. Her ass pushed out at me, along with her pussy, and I reached out and gently grabbed her hips. She aimed my engorged head at her wet lips and lowered herself down, impaling herself on me. "Oh god he feels so big," she moaned softly. She wiggled herself around until she was settled on my lap with my legs between hers. She used her hands on my knees to steady herself and started to lift and lower herself on my shaft, pushing me deep inside her with each stroke down.

Tammy took the phone from dad and used it to take several more pictures, some that looked like they were closeups of my dick inside mom and others where she was taking a much more wide angle, getting mom's tits into the picture, but not far enough back to get her face.

I saw dad standing behind her, his pants around his ankles and his hand around his hardon. He stroked himself in time with mom's strokes up and down my dick, clearly excited at the sight of his wife fucking me. He knelt down behind Jenny and then I saw him coax her to get up and then settled her back down, aiming his cock at her wet pussy as she lowered herself down onto his lap as he knelt behind her. She shifted her legs and began to stroke herself up and down his dick, sliding his hard on in and out of her pussy as she moved in time with mom.

"Oh god. I'm going to come," Mom moaned softly. "I don't think I can hold off much longer. Are you sure you want me to do this? Go this far?" she asked, looking at dad.

"Let it go." Was all he said as Tammy kept riding him in time with mom's strokes.

I felt the first tingles of her climax as her pussy started to spasm and squeeze around me, her hot, wet depths teasing me even more as she continued to bounce. I saw Tammy stop moving, and lean toward me, almost pulling off of dad's dick as she moved to her hands and knees, my phone in one hand. Dad moved with her, keeping his cock in her as he moved to his knees. He started to stroke in and out of her while she aimed the camera at my dick.

"I'm coming," Mom gasped as her legs trembled and her pussy squeezed me even tighter. "Uh! Fuck!" she grunted as she felt my cock surge inside her. She pushed down hard, her whole body trembling as she climaxed on my spurting cock. Over and over I felt my body jerk and pump more cum into her. She finally leaned back, pressing her back to my chest, my softening cock slipping from her as Tammy continued to video us.

"Oh god look at that cum leaking out," Tammy said with a grin. "She is going to so love seeing this."

"I hope so," I said, wondering if showing me fucking my mom was really a good idea.

She pressed the send button and then set the camera down. She closed her eyes and I could see her concentrating on dad's dick sliding in and out, letting herself feel his motion and the tease of his head in her pussy. I'd seen it many times in the mirror just before she climaxed, her mind concentrating to bring it to full flower at just the right time. "OH FUCK!" she cried loudly as her whole body spasmed. She pushed back at dad and trembled as she climaxed around his cock. He held her hips and pounded harder into her, making her body move with each impact, her big, soft tits swinging below her with each impact. It I hadn't already come, that sight alone would have been enough to push me over the edge.

My phone chirped, but she ignored it and I wasn't anywhere near being able to reach it. Dad thrust hard into her one last time and then let out a long groan as he pumped his cum into Tammy, this time letting everything go instead of trying to hold back like he had at the game. He knelt behind her, holding her hips as he pumped shot after shot into her. He looked at mom and then at me and pulled from Tammy. Without a word he stood, stepped out of his pants and then walked out of the room, his cock dripping cum as he did.

"He going to be alright?" I asked softly.

"I hope so. After the game he was really upset with himself. He didn't seem to blame me for sitting on you and enjoying it, but he was angry with himself for enjoying what he did to Tammy. So honestly, I don't know," Mom said as she got up. She walked from the room, naked, after him.

Tammy picked my phone up when I vibrated again and looked at the screen. "So listen to what Jenny sent. That is soooo fucking hot. Watching you getting fucked, first by Tammy and then by someone else. Not sure who she is, but if you didn't say I wont ask. Just wish it could have been me. I really want to be there right now, letting you push that into me. I'm going to watch that video again now, this time making myself come when you do. God this girl wants you soooo bad."

"Seems that way."

"So... mom just fucked you with dad watching, actually, he was fucking me while he was watching you. I've gotta say, I'm surprised. Is this all part of that secret thing you won't tell me about?"

"Well, I still can't tell you much, but you're a smart girl. I'm guessing you can figure out a lot of it on your own."

"Okay," she said rolling over onto her back, lying with her knees in the air and her legs spread, her pussy pointed toward me. "Let's see. Mom has been fucking you more than he knows, so mom has a thing about having sex with other guys, and she's fucking you because you're safe. How am I doing?"

"Keep going."

"And dad, he just told her to fuck you. But he wasn't upset. In fact, from how big he got in me when you came inside her, he's got a thing about watching someone else fuck his wife while he's maybe fucking theirs? So he likes to swap partners?"

"And?"

"And neither one knows that the other likes that."

"Now you know and I didn't say a word."

"Oh shit. So if this is their secret, don't you think they'll figure it out on their own?"

"Not if dad keeps doing what he did after the game and what he's probably doing now. He's gotta talk, and saying what he did was wrong and bad and such, they wont ever talk about their real desires. He thinks there's something wrong with him and she'll be horrified to find out that he wants to do that. On her side, she screwed lots of guys before dad. She was a dancer, and with the way dad has been saying how cheep sex can be if it doesn't involve love... well, mom's afraid that he'll be horrified to find out she danced and she liked it. She likes to show off for guys and then to have sex with one or more of them. It turns her on to be watched undressing."

"Good lord. I had no idea."

"Tammy. Do you remember your dad?"

"yeah. He was a jerk. He moved out because he didn't like my mom any more when I was young."

"Some day, not today, some day, ask your mom about it again. You might have a hard time hearing the answers, but you should know."

"What should I know?"

"You should hear it from her."

"Why?" she said, rolling over and getting up. She tossed my phone onto the sofa and then stepped to me. She knelt over me, pressing her pussy against my softened cock, her hands on my shoulders. "Tell me what you know."

"I can't."

"Because you promised." I nodded at her statement. "I don't care. Tell me."

"I can't."

"You can! And you will! Or I'll....I'll...I'll tell Jenny that the pussy you were fucking was my mom! I can imagine what she'd think of that!"

"You wouldn't," I said, shaking my head.

"I would. Now tell me!" she snapped.

"You never knew your dad."

"Of course I did."

"No, you didn't. He wasn't your dad, he was your step dad."

"Then who was my dad?"

"When your mom was younger, she was having sex with two guys. They were using condoms, but one of them pulled it off and fucked her without it and came in her. I didn't get the impression that they were close friends, but someone at a party or something. She didn't tell me everything."