Step Sister's Prank Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up and down she bounced, her body quickly growing more excited. I could feel her pussy almost vibrating as her climax grew closer, little quivers and shudders in her legs and her pussy gripping me tighter as she came closer to climax. "Oh fuck. Ohhhhhh fuck!" she gasped as she started to climax. Her pussy squeezed around me as she continued to bounce, stroking up and down, her now tighter, pussy drawing me closer by the second.

"Almost there mom," I groaned as she climaxed around my dick.

"Oh god. I can't stop now. I want you to cum all over me, but I don't want to stop."

I reached for her chest and pushed her back, rolling her onto her back on the end of the chair, her head hanging off the end and her legs poking up in the air. I pushed myself to my knees and then grabbed my cock. I straddled the chair and pushed my dick into her again, pumping in and out of her spasming pussy. "OH FUCK!" she cried as my dick plunged into her again after being out of her for so short of a time. In and out I stroked, pushing her climax along and pushing mine closer to release. "OHHHHHHHH GOD YES!" she cried as she came harder around me, her pussy gripping me so tightly that she felt like a different person. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer, but I had to. I had to go just a few more strokes...

I pulled from her and wrapped my hand around my cock. I squeezed my shaft as the first shot of cum lanced out, shooting all the way to her tits. Again and again I came, spreading more strings of my cum across her tits, stomach and mound. When my dick had pumped half a dozen long white strings on her body I pushed my head down again, plunging back into her, stroking my still spasming cock in and out of her still climaxing body.

"Oh god," she panted as I stopped stroking, my softening cock leaking the remains of my cum into her. "Oh god that was intense. I came almost as hard as that first time you and I did it together."

"Because dad was watching?" I asked as I held my shrinking cock inside her pussy.

"I think so."

"I bet he's got a hardon by now. Standing up there, stroking himself? You want to go up and see him?"

"I do. I want to feel his cock in me now."

"Well, you wont have to wait," I said, as I pushed myself up off the chair. "Cuz here he is."

Dad walked across the yard as naked as we were, his cock swinging side to side with each step. I couldn't help but compare his hardon with mine, wondering if I really was bigger than he was. Tammy walked behind him, following along as if maybe they had been watching together.

Dad walked to mom and stepped across the chair where I had been. He leaned over mom a bit and aimed his cock at her pussy. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned as he pushed slowly into her. "Oh that feels so good."

"It does," he said as he started to stroke slowly in and out of her. He moved his hands to her tits and began to massage her tits, rubbing my cum into them. He slid his hands down to her stomach and then pushed them up again, squeegeeing my cum all the way to her tits, where he began rubbing it in again.

"You want face or cock?" Tammy asked Erin. "I mean you HAVE to be as horny as I am!"

"I'll take face, for now," Erin said, reaching for my hand and pulling me toward the chair. It only took a moment for her to move and have me lying on the char, my legs from my knees down hanging over the end as she swung a leg over me and lowered her pussy to my face. "You got me horny, you get to make me come," she said, looking down at me before moving so that her butt cheeks were in my face and her pussy was pressing down on my mouth. I felt my legs being pushed apart and then moments later a hot wetness enveloping my shriveling cock.

"ohhhhhh damn," I groaned into Erin's pussy as she ground herself on my face, grinding her clit on my chin while I tried to stick my tongue into her pussy. I couldn't see much other than the sky and Erin's ass, but I knew that mom was getting it hard just from the sounds. I could hear their bodies slapping together loudly and dad's grunts as he shoved hard into her. Between the pussy on my face, the sounds of my parents having sex right next to me and Tammy licking and sucking my cock, I wasn't at all surprised to feel how hard it was already growing.

I felt her mouth disappear and then her hot, wet pussy slowly sink down on me. She started to lift and lower slowly, almost like she was savoring the sensations. Her pace rhythmic and consistent. Up and down she moved, each second a new stroke on me. Her ass settled on my thighs with each stroke, not heavily, but just resting for a fraction of a second before she started up again. I heard her moan soft and deep as Erin gasped and shuddered. I could feel her still sliding up and down my cock while I tried to move Erin off my face enough to let me breathe.

"Oh shit. I'm coming!" Erin gasped as her pussy gushed her juices in my mouth and over my chin. She sat on me, shuddering and trembling while Tammy stroked up and down my cock in almost frustratingly slow strokes. At this speed it'd take all day to get me to come. Not that I was complaining....but...maybe I was. We'd already fucked enough times today that I'd have thought she had enough. But twice with me and twice with dad... she had to be tired, I know my dick was. Erin trembled and shuddered on my face, her pussy leaking copiously now, but no longer deluging her cum on my face. Whatever Tammy did, it made her come damn hard.

Unexpectedly, Erin lifted off my face and pushed back, moving over my head and sitting on the chair with my head between her legs. Her fingers gently teased my hair and cheeks while I looked at the woman on my dick. I'd never seen her before. She was tall and thin, with modestly small breasts, her pussy was completely shaved and her skin was almost olive colored. Up and down she stroked, looking down at me lustfully. Her eyes didn't leave mine as her fingers moved to her own pussy and began stroking her clit in small circles.

"Oh god," she groaned softly. "Gonna come. Gonna come." She continued to slide up and down on me, her legs lifting and lowering her slightly quicker. Her butt started to slap against my legs more earnestly with each stroke down. "oh god. Ohhhhh god yes," she groaned louder as she continued to bounce on me, her strokes growing quicker. Her little tits, maybe a b cup at most, started to bounce slightly with each impact of her ass on my thighs, the slapping growing wet and louder as she grew closer and closer to climax. I could feel her pussy start to quiver, almost shiver around my cock as she started pounding hard on me. She moved her fingers from her clit and leaned toward me, resting her hands on my chest. She held some of her weight on her arms, her hands squeezing my chest in time with her strokes.

"Oh fuck. Oh god. Gonna come. Oh shit I'm going....I'm going to coooooommmmm!" she squealed loudly as she pounded herself down even harder on me. I could feel her pussy squeezing me, trying to pull me deeper into her, as if I could go deeper. I could feel my head smashing into her cervix with each stroke, sending little jolts of electricity down my shaft to my balls. "OHHHHH FUCK!" she cried loudly as my body bucked under her and surged a gush of cum up into her pussy. She slammed down hard on me, grinding herself into my body, my next surge pushing up against her cervix and making her gasp loudly. Half a dozen more times I pumped up into her, unsure exactly how many were actually productive, as if my body really cared at that point. I let my hands slide up her body, cupping her little tits and squeezing them between my palms and fingers as she sat, panting, on my lap. "Oh god. Oh my lord," she breathed heavily. She looked down at me and gave me a half-hearted smile. "Sorry. I hope you didn't mind too much. I haven't had a cock in...well, a damn long time."

"Andy, this is my mom. Mom, this is Andy." Erin said from where she was sitting, her pussy practically touching my head. "Hope you don't mind, Andy. She came over to give me a ride home and I saw her come in the yard while I was riding you. Figured since you didn't mind fucking me, you wouldn't much mind fucking my mom."

"My friends call me Mandy. I think we're close enough now for that. Let's see... Divorced, unattached and not dating anyone, so no worries there, and oh yeah. Unlike my daughter, I DO take little pink pills, just in case I have an amorous date," she said as she leaned down toward me, crossing her arms and resting them on my chest with her face a foot or so from mine.

"Um. I see," I said, looking around. Dad was still sitting with mom's legs over his hips, his by now shrunk dick still stuck in her, looking at the newcomer with a crooked little embarrassed grin on his face.

"You know. When she told me you had a fantastic cock, I thought she was exaggerating, since she doesn't usually allow guys to fuck her. But now that I've felt it, yeah, it wasn't an exaggeration. It's just the perfect size. You ought to come over some time and have an adult play date."

"Adult play date?" I asked in confusion, letting my hands slide from her tits to her hips.

"You haven't ever had an adult play date? You know, where you play adult games?" she asked looking almost surprised as she looked first at me and then at my dad. "Really?"

"What kind of games?" I asked curiously.

"Well. I've always enjoyed strip Twister. When you fall down you're not out of the game, you just have to take something off and start over. Of course, you can distract your opponents by kissing or licking anything within reach. Then there's Trouble. Any time you land on someone and send them home they have to take something off. When you run out of things to take off you have to stand up and play with yourself for them to see. If you get a player to the end you get to pick another player to pleasure you for a minute. If you win, you get to pick any of the losing players to pleasure you until you finish. It can be a really fun game!"

"Sounds like it," I said quietly.

"But my most favorite game is sexy student."

"Sexy student?"

"Uh huh. You're the teacher and I'm the student. I don't wear a bra to school so I can flash you my tits and pull my panties aside and flash my pussy while you're teaching class. Sometimes we have more than one girl in class, which gets really interesting when I have to come to detention after school for being so naughty."

"Detention?"

"Uh huh. I have to be punished for being naughty don't I? I love it best when the teacher makes me undo his pants and suck on him until he's nice and hard. Then he makes me take my panties off and lay over his lap and spank me."

"You like to be spanked?" I asked in surprise.

"A little. Not too hard, and it's a lot more fun if you play with my pussy between swats. But the most fun part is after you spank me. Then you get to get me undressed and lay me on the desk and fuck me. The last time I played that the teacher made me sit on his lap with his dick in me while the took my shirt off and sucked and played with my tits. Mmmmmmm I can just feel you in me like that already. In fact...It feels kind of like someone's already starting to get hard again. Does that turn you on? Thinking about punishing me for being a naughty girl?"

"It sort of does," I whispered, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Then you definitely have to come over. I haven't had anyone come and play that with me in...oh gosh...maybe two or three years! Bring Tammy along. I bet we can think of all kinds of ways to punish three of us."

"Three of us?" I asked in confusion.

"Erin makes a real damn sexy school girl," she whispered as she wiggled her hips. "I'd love to stay and take another ride on this, but I promised a friend of mine that I'd meet her for dinner down town and now I need to shower and change. As much as I'd love to go smelling like sex, that isn't as sexy as it sounds," she said with a sigh. She lifted up off me and pulled off my half hard dick. She stood over me, letting me look at her body, taking in her small breasts and her shaved pussy. "If you want a closer look, come play. You can see as much of me for as long as you want. I'll have Erin give you my number later," she said before looking up at Erin. "You ready to go sweetie?"

"Yeah. Just gotta put some clothes on," she said, climbing off the chair over my head so her pussy hovered in front of my face for a few moments. "Mister and Missus C. Talk to you later. Thanks for having me over."

"Any time Erin," Mom answered her as she walked toward the house to get her clothes. Her mom stopped in the middle of the yard, picked up her clothes and turned back to me to let me watch her put her shirt and pants on, leaving her bra and panties off. She grinned and blew me a kiss before walking to the side gate and out of the yard.

"Well...Um...That was interesting," Dad said, sliding back until he could lean back in the chair. He held his hands out and pulled mom up so she was sitting. "I guess I need to explain."

"Not really. You like to look at naked women. That's a regular guy thing. Nothing wrong with that. It's me who needs to explain."

"No. Honey. You don't understand. I guess I should have told you a long time ago. It's not just looking at naked women. All guys like to do that. I like to look at naked women, yes, but more than that, I like to watch them getting undressed and then watch them having sex."

"So what's terrible about that? Watching someone else have sex gets a lot of people turned on."

"Honey," He said, reaching out for her hands. She sat looking at him, waiting. "It isn't just women in general. It includes one particular woman."

"Me?" she whispered.

He nodded gently. "I told Adam, but made him promise not to tell. I'm guessing from what's been happening that you told him a secret too. He's tried hard to keep my secret, but honestly, he shouldn't have had to. It wasn't fair that I told him and made him promise not to tell you. I was just afraid that if you knew, if you knew what kind of person I was, that you'd not want to be with me anymore," he said very quietly.

"Oh Sweetie, no. Of course I still want to be with you. I love you. It's me that you might not want to be with any more. My past."

"Unless you're a serial killer or something, I can't imagine anything you could do that would make me not love you."

"Love isn't it. I've been... well... a lot of people call it prostitution. It wasn't, but it was."

"I don't understand."

"Okay. I know you've seen videos of those guy strippers at, like, a bachelorette party, getting naked and rubbing their dicks all over the women's tits, right?"

"Yeah. Sure. Sometimes they even fuck the bride to be or one of the bridesmaids. So you've been to those?"

"No. Not exactly.... I was the stripper," she admitted after a long pause. "I had to support myself and Tammy, and the money was really good. So I'd go to parties and strip for the men and sometimes women too. Sometimes... most of the time, I let one or more of them have sex with me."

"It was a way to make money. A fair number of young women turn to stripping to make money for college or living expenses or whatever. That isn't horrible."

"No. you don't understand. I didn't just do it. I liked doing it. I liked undressing in front of them. I liked having them touch me as I danced sexy little dances in front of them. I liked when they pulled out their cocks so I could rub my tits and pussy all over them. And I liked it when they let me slide their cocks into me. The money was good, but I kept going back because I liked doing it. When my last husband found out, he left me. He didn't want to hear any explanations or excuses. He just said he could never live with a prostitute whore. He said he was disgusted that he ever had sex with me and he moved out that same night. I've been afraid ever since you met me that if you found out... that you'd do the same thing. I'm so ashamed of myself for what I did. I let men treat me like a whore, like a slut... and I liked it. I'm sorry." My dad was silent for a long time, sitting and looking at mom, his face not showing any emotion as he processed what she'd told him. "I guess I'll pack my stuff. I can move out to a motel tonight," she whispered after what had to be at least half a minute of silence. She let go of his hands and pushed off the chair, standing up and straddling it for a moment.

"Why?" he asked before she could step off the chair and away.

"It felt good. It felt sexy to be wanted and desired and it felt damn good to feel them coming in me when I was so turned on from stripping in front of them."

"No. Why move out?"

"Because... You don't want a slut like me around. I get it."

He leaned toward her, grabbed her hands and pulled her back down. "I never said I didn't want you around. And I never called you a slut."

She looked at him curiously. "I don't understand."

"That's why you've been having sex with Andy? Because he's a different guy? Someone else besides me? Answer me one thing. Have you been having sex with other guys, besides Andy I mean?"

"NO! I wouldn't ever do that to you. I'd say I'd never cheat on you, because I love you, but I have. I cheated on you with your own son. Not on purpose. Not at first. It was an accident... sort of. He saw me... um... I have this sex toy... in the closet..."

"I know. I've known about it for a long time," Dad said quietly, interrupting her.

"Well, I was using it and Andy saw me. I went up to explain to him, to get him to understand that sometimes I need more than what you can give me. It didn't happen at first. It was days later, but eventually, I couldn't resist the temptation to feel him inside me. I love you. I love your cock, but sometimes... sometimes I need more."

"What you mean is sometimes you need a different cock. Someone that isn't your husband. And you could ride on that and pretend it was Andy, or someone at work, or a delivery guy or whoever you wanted to fantasize about. You could sit on that fake cock and pretend it was that person, fucking you for real, even though it wasn't. And you could keep from cheating on me. But it didn't work did it? When you had Andy so close, it was just too much temptation."

She looked at him almost startled. "It was. But how...?"

He looked over at Tammy, sitting on the end of my chair. "I owe you an apology. I'm afraid I haven't been a very good father."

"You've been a great father," she protested quickly.

"No. I haven't. I've been a horrible father. If you look in the cold air return register of your room you'll find a small camera. I've been watching you for almost a year, watching you get dressed and undressed, watching you with your friends, watching you playing with your friends... naked. I even watched my son take you while you were tied to the bed, the first time you two had sex I think. I came hard watching him fuck you while you were tied to the bed, unable to see that it wasn't really your friend with a stap-on. I watched Andy fill you with his cum and wished it was me. I'm sorry honey. I really am. If word of this got out, that I filmed you or your friends... I'd be put in jail. But I just couldn't help it,." hHe whispered. "When I work late on Thursday nights?" he said, Turing to mom. "I'm not working late. I go to a little strip club over in Rockton. I watched the sexy eighteen year old girls strip for me, but it wasn't enough. I needed to be able to stroke myself while I was watching, and I couldn't do that there. God, there were so many times I'd go out to the car and jerk off after, and then come home and have to pretend I was working, when what I really wanted to do was to watch you and Tammy strip for me. "

"Oh honey," Mom said softly.

"One day I was working on something and it came to me. I could watch Tammy's room and no one would ever know. So I did. I watched her getting ready for bed, or getting dressed after a shower and I'd jack off watching her. Then one day I saw her with her friend. The two of them got undressed and played on the bed for a long time. I didn't see them live, but I watched that recording over and over, each time coming hard as I watched her friend make her climax. So when we played that game with her friend, it was like I was in heaven. I watched each of you getting undressed, slowly, hand by hand, getting naked for me." He looked over at Tammy again. "Then I watched your mother riding Andy's cock I was about to come right there. When you climbed onto me, there was no way I could hold back. It felt so good being inside you for real, being where my mind had imagined so many times. I couldn't help myself. I couldn't keep myself from coming inside you. And once I did... well, I felt so embarrassed about what I'd been doing for months. I'm sorry sweetie."