Step Sister's Prank Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,462 Followers

"Okay. so we both have done things we shouldn't have. I think the camera needs to come out. Don't you?" Mom asked dad.

"Yeah. I'll take it down this evening," he said quietly, clearly embarrassed.

"The question is, what do we do now? We both have needs that aren't being met. But it seems to me that maybe they align better than we know. Marlene has been pressing me to help her learn to do a striptease and lap dance. I've been helping her a bit. I don't know how well she's doing, but I've been helping. She wants me to help a few friends too, and to dance with them. It'd be a private little show. Just Andy and a few friends for our make believe audience. Maybe... maybe we can both find ways to help each other meet our needs. Maybe I do help her friends, and I do dance with them, and maybe you're in the audience and you get to have one of the girls give you a full lap dance, and maybe I do one on someone else. We'd both get what we are looking for, right?"

It sounds like it," he answered quietly. "You're not disgusted with what I've done?"

"No. I'm not. But I'm not the one that has to forgive you." Mom answered.

"Just delete the videos," Tammy said quietly. "I guess I don't even mind that you watched. But I'd hate to have someone find the videos."

"I can do that," he whispered.

"Then I can forgive you. You've been awfully good to mom. I'd hate to be the reason you two split. I'd really hate to lose another dad, even if he is a little pervy."

"I suppose I need to stop having sex with Andy then," Mom said a little sullenly.

"I don't see why not. As long as you don't mind me watching once in a while," Dad answered. Mom looked up at him in surprise.

"You mean that?"

"I mean that." He nodded before looking over at me. "I don't want you to take advantage, but if you wanna experiment a little with your mom, it's a good place to learn. And I'd be willing to bet that she'd be extremely turned on by being teased and taken, say... in the kitchen cooking, or folding laundry, or who knows, maybe even being surprised in the shower. Clearly you don't have any problem surprising her in the bedroom while she's playing with herself."

I looked at him, a little startled. "You really don't mind me having sex with mom?"

"Like I said, not as long as you don't mind me watching once in a while."

I had a hunch this was going to be a strange summer. But at least mom and dad got their secrets out and I didn't have to hide them any longer. Now all I needed to do was figure out what to do about Marlene.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,462 Followers