Step Sister's Prank Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So my dad..."

"Was your step dad. And he was a jerk. Before they met, your mom was making a living to support you by dancing at private parties."

"You mean sex parties?"

"Yeah. Well, it started at a strip club just serving drinks and then turned into dancing. Along the way she was invited to do some private parties. She'd go and strip for them and let them have sex with her. She made really good money. But when she met your step dad, she stopped doing it. Then when you were a preteen, your step dad and her got invited to a party. At first he didn't understand, but after a little while he got the idea it was a swap party. You see, his boss's wife recognized her from one of the parties before... she just assumed she still did that kind of thing. I guess your step dad couldn't handle that she did that kind of thing and walked out."

"What a shit head!"

"Well, because of that, she thinks that my dad'll do that same thing. Walk out if he finds out what she used to do."

"Oh god. And here we are, fucking them both. That can't be helping."

"I'm sure it's not. Marlene guessed part of the problem too. I don't know what she and mom talked about, but I think mom opened up to her about it. She has some kind of plan that she thinks will bring it all out. I don't know what it is, but she thinks it'll help."

"So what kind of plan?"

"I don't know. But she wanted to know if I'd mind getting naked with some women."

"And of course you said you'd love to."

"Well....."

"Yeah. I get it. You love watching us undress. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you're not afraid to return the favor."

Saturday morning was quiet. Just after lunch dad asked me to take care of getting the pool uncovered and going. Since I'd helped him build and install the solar heaters, I knew pretty much as much about it as he did. Of course, there were other things involved, including cleaning the pool and getting the pool shocked to kill anything that started to grow in the stagnating water over the winter. It was another of those almost too warm days, which is probably why dad thought it was time to open the pool up. A couple weeks of this kind of weather and the water would be more than warm enough to swim in. As the temps pushed the ol' mercury up I stripped down to just my shorts and shoes as I stood by the pool, pushing the little vacuum tool around the bottom.

Tammy had long since come out into the yard to find a sunny place to start working on her tan, naked of course, not that I minded. In fact, it made the tedious task of vacuuming a lot easier. The sun was getting hot, and I decided to head in and get some water, passing mom as she walked out in a tiny little bikini, headed toward Tammy. I couldn't help but think how sexy she looked in that almost-not-there bikini. I'd seen her naked and fucked her, but looking at her in the bikini was still one hell of a turn on.

I put some ice in my glass and stood at the sink after filling it with water, watching mom and Tammy from the window. Tammy was still lying naked, but mom was standing next to the other lounge chair, her top laid on the chair, spreading some kind of oil over her body. Her hands stroked the oil over and around her big tits, making them glisten in the sun. As I was standing there I felt a pair of hands slip around me, both of them reaching for my crotch. I initially thought it was Marlene.

"Hey sexy. Thanks for the show yesterday!" I said without looking back at her, her hands unsnapping my shorts. Her fingers found my zipper and pulled it down and then pushed my shorts down until they fell around my feet. She pushed my briefs down until they too slid down my legs, leaving me almost as naked as my sister. "Mmmmmm. Someone's horny," I said as both hands closed around my hardon. The hands disappeared and moments later one reappeared, setting a foil wrapped condom on the counter.

I looked down at it and then turned around to find, not Marlene, but Tammy's friend Erin, pulling her shirt off. "Erin!"

"Yep. All day. So tell me, just who was it you thought was playing with your dick?" she asked as she pulled her bra off and tossed it onto the counter.

"Oh... Um... Just a friend," I answered.

"Uh huh. And the show? That wouldn't be the neighbor lady, would it? You been fucking the neighbor lady?" she asked as she pushed her shorts down. She let them slide down her sexy legs and then stepped out of them, leaving her in just a pair of little, white canvas shoes. "I came over to lay out with Tammy, get a little sun on my body in places I usually can't. Didn't expect to find you almost naked, staring at your mom. Tell me, does it turn you on? Watching her stroking that all over her body?" she asked as she stepped to me again and wrapped both hands around my dick. She stroked me slowly, moving toward me until her big soft tits pressed against my chest.

"I guess everything came out alright?"

"If you mean did you knock me up? No, my ugly mistress came on time."

"That's good."

"I think so. Now, I can see you're turned on and I know I'm turned on. How about we go outside and you can put that little package on your big package and you can fuck me while we watch your mom and sister oil themselves up."

"You sure?"

"Well, from what I can tell, you're not bashful about fucking your sister, and you already know I'm not, so I'm planning on letting her oil up while we watch and then see what kind of fun we can have out there. Maybe oil me up while you get yours?"

"I suppose I wouldn't complain," I answered her as she pulled me by the hand.

"Don't forget your condom!" she said, pausing as I reached back for the little foil pack. "You know," she said as she pulled me toward the kitchen door. "If I thought I could trust you, I'd let you do it again without that. It feels a hell of a lot better on my end without a shitty layer of rubber between us."

"I could promise, but I doubt you'd believe me," I said as we walked outside, hand in hand.

"Yeah. probably right," she said as we walked across the patio, mom stopping her rubbing and looking our direction.

"Company?" Mom asked, looking at us and covering her boobs with one arm.

"Hi Mrs C. Just stopped by to do a little tanning with your daughter and found this in the kitchen. Did you know he was watching you?"

"I'm not surprised. In fact, I'd be surprised if he wasn't," Mom answered. "So, you're going to lay out with us?"

"That's the idea."

"No swimsuit?"

"Well, I don't mind getting all my bits and pieces tanned, and Tammy said she wasn't wearing one, so I figured why bother. So, Tammy, your brother here had one huge hardon watching you two. I thought maybe I could enjoy the show too?"

Tammy grinned as she sat up, looking at her friend. "You wanna watch me oil up or you wanna spread it on me?"

"Watch. I kind of promised your brother he could fuck me while he oiled me up."

"Ohhhhh. Sexy. Why didn't I think of that?" Tammy asked before she tossed the bottle of oil from the foot of the chair toward me. I caught it and Erin turned to face me.

"Have at it stud." She giggled.

I opened the bottle while she grabbed my dick and I drizzled oil down her chest and over her shoulders until it ran down her back to her butt and dripped off her tits. I tossed the bottle back down on the chair and Tammy stood up and picked up the bottle. She drizzled oil on herself like I had done to Erin.

"You might have to help me out," Tammy said, stepping to us and turning her back to Erin. "If you think you can rub my back while he fucks you."

"I'm sure I can mange," she said, rubbing one hand across my sister's ass and then rubbed it on my cock. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "You promise?"

"I promise." I answered as she stroked my oiled cock. With a grin she turned and pushed my cock down while she bent over and backed toward me. I felt my head slip between her lips while I moved my hands to her oily butt. I started rubbing her ass while she rubbed my head between her lips, and then backed slowly toward me, forcing me into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh yes. That's so much better this way," she moaned while she pushed herself upright. She reached for my hands and pulled them around from her ass to her tits. "Rub these. It'll feel better for both of us."

I started to rub her tits while she reached out and pulled Tammy toward her. She reached out and started to rub her hands around Tammy's big breasts, squeezing and massaging them as she teased her hands over and around her nipples. I slowly rubbed Erin's tits while I started to just as slowly, push my hips to move my cock in and out of her pussy. She stayed bent over just enough to keep me from sliding out, but a good portion of me was sticking out and there was no way I was going to last long at all, with my head just barely in her depths. I pulled out of her abruptly. "Hey!" she said.

"Let's try something more comfortable for all of us," I said gently pulling her from Tammy. I turned her around and laid her on the chair, her ass at the edge of the chair. I pulled Tammy by one arm until she was leaning over Erin, the two of them with their hands on each other's breasts. I knelt down and fed my cock back into Erin, pushing my hips forward while I leaned back. With my dick in her, I leaned forward, my face already nearly in my sisters butt. I spread my sisters cheeks, exposing her butt hole and her pussy and leaned my face down to lick her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck," my sister moaned as I pressed my tongue between her lips. "That feels so fucking good."

"He a good pussy licker?" Erin asked with a grin.

"You might want to try him later," Tammy moaned.

It took some coordination, stroking in and out of Erin and licking Tammy at the same time, but never let it be said that I wouldn't do my best no matter what. I pulled my face from my sister's pussy to catch a breath, and noticed that mom was naked, well almost naked, she had the bikini bottom hanging on one leg and was reclined on the other lounge chair, stroking her oily fingers in her own pussy.

In and out I stroked myself, feeling Erin occasionally squeeze herself around my cock, presumably intentionally. It had an effect. In fact, it had a substantial effect, on both of us. I was busy teasing my sisters butt, stroking rhythmically into Erin when she started to climax. The first squeezes weren't much different than what she had been doing, but then it changed, becoming much stronger and almost trying to pull me into her. "OH FUCK!" she cried out into the yard as she climaxed around my cock. "Oh god. Just keep doing that. Just a little more...OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she practically screamed, her hips lifting from the seat and lifting her pussy toward me, driving me as deep into her as I could fit. I pulled my face from Tammy's pussy and saw the reason for the sudden outburst. While I was sliding in and out of her, Tammy was stroking her clit. Erin reached up and pulled Tammy down toward her, kissing her hard, as she climaxed.

I heard my sister moan into Erin and knew she was close as well. I pulled out of Erin and stood up, plunging my slick cock deep into Tammy in one quick thrust. I couldn't hear her words, but there was no doubt the sudden change in sensations pushed her over the edge. Her whole body started to shudder and tremble, her pussy clenching around me as she pulled off of me and knelt between Erin's legs. I was close and I knew it. I also knew I wanted to finish inside someone! I looked around and found the discarded condom. I pulled it from the little package and rolled it onto my dick. I scooted on my knees to the girls pussies and pushed deep into Erin again. I started stroking in and out, muffled moans and gasps coming from her as Tammy continued to play with her clit while I fucked her. My stomach slapped against Tammy's pussy and ass as my cock thrust hard into Erin.

"OHHHHH FUUUUUCK!" I groaned as the urgency burned in me. I knew I was going to come and damn soon. Seconds later my body bucked hard, jamming my cock deep into Erin and pumping a gush of cum into the condom. Over and over my body bucked as I came inside her. I knelt there, panting for long seconds before I felt a hand on my shoulder, clearly coaxing me out of the way. I turned to see my dad's dick nearly in my face as he tried again to coax me out of the way.

I pulled from Erin and moved over. My dad knelt down and shoved his cock quickly into Tammy, drawing a gasp from her. He held her hips and started to plunge in and out of her, driving hard into her. She pulled her face from Erin's kiss and looked at me and then back at dad, kneeling behind her.

"Oh god. Yes. Do it. Make me come dad. Make me come hard around you. Ohhhhhh yeah. I can feel you getting fatter. Oh shit. OH SHIT! I'MMMM COOOOOMMMMMIIIINNNGGG!" she cried as she started to shudder and tremble again. I could see the look on dad's face as he felt her squeeze around him. It wasn't more than half a dozen more strokes and he thrust hard into her. I watched him stand there, jerking and twitching as he emptied into her. He stood there, panting, stroking her back as she stayed bent over Erin, Erin playing with her tits and no doubt having had some input on making her orgasm hit so quickly.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. I shouldn't have done that. I really shouldn't have," he said as he started to back away from her, pulling his still hard dick from her.

"Wait! Dad!" she said as he turned and walked quickly away, leaving his shorts and briefs laying in the yard behind us. "Shit," she said as she stood up and turned to see him disappear into the house.

"I better go..." Mom said, starting to get up.

"No. Mom I think I need to go talk to him. You just lay there and...hell... do whatever. I'm going to talk to dad. This is stupid."

"What's stupid?" mom asked as Tammy started toward the house.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it," she said over her shoulder before disappearing into the house.

"That was kind of weird. Kinky, but weird too," Erin said a she looked at me, propped up on her arms. "Your dad fuck your sister often?"

"Just pretend you didn't see that," I answered.

She twisted around on the chair so her feet were at the head and her head was at the foot. Laying on her stomach she held herself up with her elbows and looked at me. "Not that I care one way or the other who in your family fucks who. I mean my brother has snuck into my room and the shower more than once to fuck me. So hey, no biggie. As long as he doesn't unload in me, I guess it's not the most horrible thing he could do, right?"

"I thought you didn't do dicks... at least unless they were special."

"Didn't say he gave me much of a chance to say no, but he doesn't have a bad cock, and he makes sure I get off too. So I can deal with it. But most guys, why bother? I can get off with a girl just as easy and I don't have to worry about some shit head fawning over me in the morning wondering if I'm going to call him or having him call me a dozen times the next day. It's just easier to leave em out of the picture."

"Kind of cynical isn't it?" Mom asked.

"Maybe, but it keeps life from being too complicated. I know if I come over here Andy'll fuck me in a hot second, and if he's not here, Tammy'll feel just as good. She's pretty good with the double-ender. Almost feels like a guy sometimes."

"I never understood that. If you want a cock, why not just have a guy fuck you? Why go to the trouble to get a girl to pretend she's a guy?" I asked quizzically.

"She isn't pretending she's a guy. It fucks us both at the same time, and I don't care how good you are, a guy doesn't lick cunt like a girl does. It's just not the same."

"If you say so," I answered. I stood up and headed back to the pool to finish what I started there, my shriveled cock slipping easily out of the cum filled condom.

I was done vacuuming the pool bottom and was working on switching over to the little automatic unit that slowly worked around the pool floor on its own, continually vacuuming junk off the bottom of the pool when Tammy finally came back out.

I looked over at her and she walked toward me. "Did you tell him?" I asked quietly.

"Nope," she said as she walked the few dozen more feet toward mom and Erin. "I told him that it's perfectly natural to be sexually excited looking at and feeling younger women's bodies. I also told him that some women liked being looked at, that it turns them on and then they want those same men to fuck them. Kind of like the way he was watching us having sex out here." She looked at mom with a frown. "You know, I know you and dad have secrets from each other, but it'd be a lot easier if you two just got it all out in the open."

"What secrets?" Mom asked, looking first at her daughter and then over to me. "Did you tell her?"

"Oh, don't get mad at him. I figured some of it out on my own. He just filled in the blanks. You know... I don't think dad is going to do what he did. If he was, he wouldn't have been out here fucking me in the back yard, or fucking me again in your bedroom."

"He had sex with you again?"

"Sure. Why not. How else was I going to convince him that there wasn't a damn thing wrong with being turned on looking at naked women. Even women my age. Now I know why he was so upset the other day too. He gets turned on watching Andy fuck you. In fact, if Andy were to walk over to you right now and fuck you, I bet he'd be watching from upstairs."

"And you know this how?"

"Because I told him that you were horny as hell and you've been fucking Andy for weeks."

"You didn't!"

"I did. And you know what, he came damn hard while I was telling him about how you stood downstairs and played with yourself watching us. Played with yourself until you had to take it further. He wasn't upset, he was excited. So, if I were you, I'd go drag Andy over here and ride him until you come and then go fuck your husband."

"Tammy! That was so inappropriate!"

"yeah? You mean like not telling me that I never knew my real father? When were you going to tell me? Ever? The only man I knew as dad left because he couldn't handle the fact that you enjoyed showing off and you enjoyed fucking men that watched you. I know damn well that Andy watched you on your toy and it got you so turned on knowing that he was watching you, that you had to fuck him. So don't pretend you don't like it. I don't want to lose another dad because you can't or won't talk about what you like." With that, my sister turned and walked back to the house, slamming the door behind her.

"Is she right?" Mom asked, looking at me. "Does your dad like to see me fucking? Does it really turn him on?"

"I can't tell you without breaking a promise. The same one I made you," I answered.

She stood up and walked to me. She pulled me gently by the hand back to the lounge chair and pushed me down onto it. She stood next to it, and took off the bikini bottom she still had on and then climbed onto the chair over me, her pussy hovering above my again hard dick. She reached down and drew my dick up toward her, pressing my head between her lips. She settled her weight down on me, letting her sink down and envelope my fat cock with a soft moan. "If he likes to watch, then maybe we should give him something to see," she said as she started to lift and lower herself on me, stroking her pussy up and down my shaft. "Let him see me bouncing on you, driving you wild until you can't help but come inside me." She breathed quietly as she moved more quickly, her ass slapping my thighs with each stroke. Up and down she bounced, driving me deep into her until my head hit the end of her tunnel with each stroke. "Tell me when you're going to come. I want you to let me do something else when you come." She panted as she bounced, her tits bouncing and flopping on her chest with each stroke down my shaft.