Summer Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No more."

His ruler came down and I cried out again, my nails digging into my calves. I couldn't move my legs, but I did kick my feet with each slap. I tried to twist and turn out of the way, but there was nowhere safe from Daddy's ruler.

"Please!" I cried.

The ruler swatted again, not just once, but multiple times in quick succession. I couldn't quite count how many times. All I knew was my pussy was screaming in agony each time it struck, turning my once pink folds bright red as the ruler striped my skin.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck, Daddy!"

I pissed myself. I felt the warm liquid just flow out as I sobbed. The ruler kept coming, but I couldn't take anymore. I closed my legs and rolled onto my side. I knew I was in trouble, but the pain was too much. I was shaking all over.

"I knew it," he said. "I knew a bitch in heat could never listen."

Daddy was above me on his knees, his glorious cock right above my face. I sniveled as I looked up at him. "I can't do this."

"You know what you do when a puppy pisses on the carpet?" he asked.

"Please, Daddy."

Daddy grabbed hold of my belt leash and pulled me up. I cried out. I was on my knees again, my face falling to the floor. I had no way to stop myself as I hit. I cried out, but Daddy wasn't done with me. He pulled me to the wet spot where I had pissed everywhere.

"You rub Puppy's nose in it." He grasped the back of head, my hair in his fist, and rubbed my nose in my own piss. I coughed and gagged, cringing. He let me go and I laid there, face-down in piss, my wrists tethered to my ankles, my ass high in the air, my burning hot pussy exposed for whatever Daddy had in store for it. Then he loosened his belt from around my neck.

"Time for the belt."

"No!" I screamed. "Please! Not that!"

He freed it. "Tell me what I want to hear."

I turned my head to look up. "Please, Daddy! If you love me at all, don't hit me with the belt!"

He grabbed my hair and lifted my face. "Damn it, I do love you! Just say what I want you to say! Don't make me do this!"

I cried, shaking my head.

"I'll reward you," he said softly. While holding my hair, Daddy lifted me up to my shins. I cried out as I sat back on my butt. Daddy took hold of his cock with his other hand. He came closer and then gently tapped his cock against my cheek. "You want that?"

I looked up at him. "Huh?"

"I'll let you suck it. That's all you get, but you can suck it, if you say what I want you to say."

My jaw was shaking. "No tricks?"

"No tricks."

I licked my lips. The idea of sucking on my daddy's cock, and more importantly, not getting my pussy hit with a belt was so tempting. But if I agreed, Daddy would be beyond my grasp forever. I had to think fast.

"Let me suck it first," I said.

"Say it first."

"No. I don't trust you not to hurt me more. Cock first."

He looked angry, but I wasn't giving in. I figured even if I went back on my word, at least I'd get to enjoy sucking on his cock.

"Fine, but don't you dare bite it," Daddy said. "Open up."

I wasn't planning to bite Daddy's cock, but the idea seemed to creep into my mind. What if I did bite his cock? I mean, just a nip or two. He certainly deserved it. I opened my mouth.

He shoved the fat mushroom head into my mouth. But Daddy wasn't gentle. He rammed it right into the back of my throat. I gagged on it and coughed, but unlike last time, I had no way to pull away. All I could do was struggle.

He pulled it out. "There, you had a taste. Now say it."

I was angry now, so angry at him. I had had enough of this. "More."

"You really are just a bitch in heat, aren't you? A little puppy who can't control herself. Open wide."

Daddy's cock came to my lips, and the moment the head was in, I closed my mouth, and my teeth. As he thrust it forward, my teeth scraped his shaft.

"Fuck!" he said.

He pulled his cock out, but I bit it again, my teeth scraping along the shaft and over the head as he pulled it out. I immediately paid for what I'd done. His hand came flying across my face. I screamed and cringed.

"Don't you ever fucking do that again!" he shouted.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Puppies can't help but bite." He slapped my face again. "Ow, fuck!"

"Open your mouth," he said.

I opened it. In his cock came again, just the head. He was testing me, and I was going to fail. I closed my teeth around it, nipping at his cock. I wanted to really bite him, just clench down and make him feel all the pain he'd made me feel, but I did love my Daddy. I couldn't hurt him too much... and I was terrified he'd belt me.

"Fuck!" he growled at me, pulling my hair, but he left his cockhead in my mouth. "Don't... fuck."

I kept nipping at his cock, but I was also sucking and licking the underside. I knew it must have felt intense for him, probably nothing like having your pussy spanked a dozen times with a ruler, but this was as close as I could get.

He yanked his cock out of my mouth again, breathing hard. I looked at my work. It was bright red, especially the head, with little scrape marks along the shaft. I grinned, opening my mouth to him.

"More. If my reward is sucking cock, I'm going to suck it how I want."

"You little fucking bitch."

But once more he pushed his cock into my moth. He didn't gag me with it. No, he just filled my mouth with it. I was rougher this time, clenching my teeth on his shaft.

"Fuck!" he shouted. "Jesus, fuck!"

I loved to hear him cry out in pain. It satisfied my need for revenge. He slapped me across the face again, even with my cock in his mouth, but even his slap didn't have much bite, either because I was getting used to it, or... I think he liked it.

He yanked his cock out of my mouth again. I looked up at him. "More."

"You're going to fucking say what I want you to say when we're done with this."

"You fucking love this, don't you?" I taunted. I couldn't help it. "Yeah, you're really doing me a favor, letting me suck your cock. You know, I think I've finally figured you out. You hypocrite."

"What the hell did you say?"

"You tell me it's wrong for me to want you, but then you strip me, you spank me, you fuck me in the ass, you rub my pussy and then spank it, and then you let me suck on your cock, as if I'm the one who wanted it. You want it. You like doing all this to me. It's so fucking obviously. Your cock is so hard, you couldn't possibly dislike any of it. You're a hypocrite. At least I'm not ashamed to admit how I feel about you. You're so ashamed of how much you want me that you're using punishment as an excuse to get off. And that's why you want me to suck your cock, because you're so horny, you need to cum. Well, you know what? If you want to cum so bad, make me to suck your cock, because I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of asking for it."

Daddy turned angry. He grabbed me by the neck and pushed down on my back, my feet went flying up. I was going to cry out but I had no air to do so. He crushed his knee into my calf, pinning one leg to the ground. He let go of my neck to grab the other leg, prying my thighs open as wide as possible. With his other hand, he picked up his belt.

"No, wait, Daddy! Not that, please!"

"Say it!" he roared at me. He laid the leather belt right up against my pussy. I made me quiver all over to know what would come next.

"I can't," I said with a sob. "I love you, Daddy. I can't say it."

Daddy brought his face close, right in front of mine. "Please! I don't want to hurt you, babygirl. I love you, but I can't let you feel this way about me. Just say what I want and end this... for both of us."

Tears were streaming from my eyes. I sniveled. "Don't make me."

"Damn it! It's never going to happen! I have to punish you to fix you!"

"You're a hypocrite," I said. "You want it."

"Stop it," he said angrily. "Don't you dare fucking say that again."

My lower lip trembled. Had I really lost my daddy? Was all this hopeless? Was my daddy even capable of showing me love? Was he capable of doing anything to give me pleasure, or would it always just be pain?

"I'll say it," I said dryly, "if..."

Daddy's angry face relaxed. "What?"

"Kiss it and make it better," I said. "My pussy hurts so much, but I took my punishments for you. If you kiss my pussy, make it better, and lick it... until I cum, I'll say it."

I was gambling now, hoping that somehow if Daddy showed me goodness, just had a reason to enjoy me, he might want me. Or maybe nothing would happen. I didn't care anymore. I was in so much pain, if he said no, I would have told him whatever he wanted to hear just to stop the pussy spanking. There was no way I could take the belt.

"Okay," he said. "This is all you get."

I nodded. I couldn't believe it. "Yes, Daddy."

I cringed when he suddenly placed his hand on my pussy. I was scared he was going to slap it again, but he began to gently massage it. My cunt was so red and swollen it filled his entire hand.

"Will you take these clothespins off my nipples?" I asked. "They really hurt."

Daddy nodded, reaching for them. I cringed when he opened them. My nipples were so hard and firm. They felt like they had little heartbeats.

"Throw your belt away," I said.

"Why?" he said.

"Throw it on the other side of the room. I don't want to see it. The ruler too."

He gave me a look, but he did as I asked, tossing away the belt and the ruler. He looked into my eyes. "I'm going to eat your pussy now, and when you cum, you're going to say what I want you to say. If you don't, I'm going to get the belt. Do you understand?"

I nodded. "I want it on the bed."

"Why?"

"I'm not a dog. I want to cum on the bed."

Daddy stood up and reached down and scooped me up. He was so strong. He placed me on the bed. It felt nice to be somewhere soft. He crawled on the bed. I opened my legs nice and wide. I was so tired, I wasn't even sure if I was going to like this, but I hoped Daddy liked it.

"You're not gonna hit me anymore while you lick me, right?" I said. "Please, not even a little."

"Behave, Summer, and I'll behave."

I breathed a sigh of relief to hear him say my name again. I wasn't a bitch puppy anymore. I watched as my daddy lay down on his stomach, pinning his big cock underneath, his head coming between my legs. I held my breath, waiting for him to kiss me and lick me.

I looked down at my pussy. I was so embarrassed with how it looked, red marks all over my crotch, the swollen labia, my clit sticking out. But Daddy was gentle as he kissed it. I was hyper sensitive, and the slightest touch of his lips sent pulses of pain and pleasure through my body.

"Ohh," I breathed out. Daddy looked into my eyes as his tongue came out. I watched him very slowly run his tongue along my fat pussy lips. I groaned at the coarseness of his tongue. It made my toes curl. "Oh, Daddy."

He kissed my clit and I tensed up again. Nerve endings were sending mixed signals, but whatever I was feeling, I loved that my daddy was doing it. His tongue came out and licked along my slit, slipping between my swollen lips and running up along them. I lost my breath and my head fell back.

Whatever else all the spanking had done, my pussy had never been this sensitive before. I wasn't used to such intense pleasure in my pussy. I felt hot in my stomach, and even though my pussy was so sore, I could feel myself drooling juices out of my hole. I wondered if Daddy could taste them.

"Oh, god, Daddy. Can you taste my pussy juice?"

"I can taste you, babygirl," he said softly, licking along my slit again.

I groaned. "Oh, god. What do I taste like?"

He looked up at me with a smirk. "Like baby oil, sweat, and piss."

"Oh," I said with a blush, watching him lapping at my pussy. It felt so nice. All the pain was being hidden by the intense sensation of his tongue on my pussy. "Sorry."

"It's okay, babygirl. Just try to enjoy it."

"Okay," I said, taking deep breaths. It was easy to obey him, because it did feel so nice having him lick me tenderly.

He lifted his head up. "Doing okay?"

I nodded quickly. "Yes. It feels nice."

He smiled at me, and I really felt hopeful that this was going to turn out all right. "Are your nipples okay?" he asked.

I had forgotten about them, but I said, "They don't hurt as much as my pussy."

Daddy scooted up. He stretched his neck to my breasts, and to my surprise he kissed my nipple. And then his lips wrapped around it. I moaned in delight. They were so sensitive too, and to have my daddy gently suckle on them was so intense. His fingers kept my pussy's attention as he stroked my labia and clit with his thumb.

Daddy met my eyes for a moment and then I felt his teeth on my nipple. I gasped loudly. "Daddy!" He gently tugged on my nipple with his teeth, and I lifted my back. "Oh, god!"

I was going to yell at him for punishing me again after all he had done, but to my surprise, I liked the way it felt.

"Ahh," I said. "Okay, okay, do the other one."

Daddy laughed but he did as I asked, moving his mouth over to my other nipple. He sucked it right in, and I moaned in pleasure once again. His teeth nipped at my sensitive areola, heightening the sensation. His fingers were working on my clit now and I was trying to hump against his hand. When I looked down, I could see Daddy's hard cock sticking up. If he would just to come a little closer and slide it into me, we could have been so happy.

"Oh, god, Daddy that feels good..." I said. I liked this. This was what I wanted, for my daddy to be tender and sensual with me. For a moment, it felt like the last couple days had just been a terrible nightmare. Daddy hadn't spanked me red and raw. There was only this moment.

"My pussy, Daddy," I said urgently. "Please, I want your mouth back on it so bad. Will you put your tongue inside my pussy? I want to feel it go inside my hole. Pretty please?"

"Sure, babygirl, because you asked so nicely."

Oh my daddy's sweet side was so sweet. He scooted back down, giving my clit a kiss before his tongue came out. He used two fingers to open my pussy lips nice and wide. I felt him slide tongue along the inside of my lips and I moaned again. Daddy's licks started to come faster. Then his tongue speared against my hole and I cried out in pleasure. I wasn't prepared for how good it would feel. My vagina was not used to that, and it was so sensitive.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried.

Daddy's tongue was pushing in and out of my hole as he kissed and licked my pussy all over. I threw my head back and loved the feeling, but Daddy brought me back. I suddenly felt his teeth nip my labia and I yelped, looking down. He smirked at me and then once again pinched my swollen pussy lips between his teeth.

I cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain. My whole cunt was so super sensitive, it hurt like hell, but it also sent waves of pleasure through my body, making me shake. The way my daddy was eating my pussy made my legs feel so heavy. It hurt to just hold them up. I was so sore, but he was giving my pussy so much pleasure.

I kept moaning, trying to lift my pussy up into his mouth, trying to fuck his tongue like it was a cock. It felt so nice to have my daddy in me, even if it was just his tongue. Then I felt him pinch my clit with his fingers and I screamed.

"Oh, god! More!"

Daddy's tongue was thrusting and wiggling inside me while his fingers were rubbing my clit. He pinched it again, and again I cried out. My body felt so hot, like lava was flowing through my veins. Even my toes were burning. They stretched wide open and my fingernails clawed at my claves.

"Fuck, Daddy, I'm gonna cum!" I screamed.

Daddy's tongue kept at my pussy, and then I felt his mouth completely envelope my clit. His teeth scraped it and sucked it and I screamed. My orgasm rolled over my, my stomach clenching up and then loosening. It felt like every muscle in my body let go and I turned to rubber.

"God! Oh god!" I cried. When I looked down, a squirt of pussy juice gushed out of my cunt, splashing Daddy's face, but he kept licking. I was shaking, feeling my pussy draining of juice.

"Mmm, good girl," Daddy whispered as he worked on my pussy.

"Oh, oh," I said as the hyper-sensitivity of all the punishment and my climax was way too much for me to endure. "Stop, stop, stop!" I pinched my legs together, crushing Daddy's face. He moved away and I rolled over on my side, panting. I could feel my pussy juice leaking out of my swollen cunt, running down my thigh. "Oh, my fucking god."

"Feel good?" he asked.

I nodded in a daze. "That was... the most intense... ever. Oh. Oh, Daddy. Oh, thank you."

"You don't need to thank me. You need to say something else."

I lifted my neck, looking at him. His cock was hard, standing ready, so big and beautiful.

"Don't you need to cum?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me."

I rolled back over on my back, opening my legs. I looked down at my Daddy between them. "Cum."

"Summer..."

"Make love to me, Daddy. It's okay. Punish my pussy with your big cock. Put it in me."

I believed he would do it. I really did. I knew it. I just knew he was going to slide that beautiful cock into me. Finally, I was going to lose my virginity to my daddy. Finally, I was going to get the one thing I always wanted. Instead, Daddy climbed off the bed and picked up his belt.

"I did warn you."

"No!" I screamed. "No!"

"Last chance, Summer."

My lower lip trembled as he came closer, climbing on the bed, that belt in his hand.

"You really don't want me?" I asked.

"You're making me do this, Summer. This is your choice."

My eyes were welling up with tears again. I was so angry at him, so disappointed. I had done everything I could, endured so much punishment, and to finally fail stung worse than any of the spankings he'd given me. I wanted to hurt him, like he'd hurt me, and I knew only one way to do it.

"I hate you."

He froze in place. "What did you say?"

"I hate you!" I screamed. "I'm not in love with you! And I will never, ever want to have sex with you again! I hate you! There, I said it!"

Daddy stared at me. He swallowed. "Don't say you hate me."

"Why? What do you care? It's just another reason for you to spank me. So go ahead, hit me with your belt. You love to punish me, so do it. And you know what? If you punished me because you needed to do it to cum, that would be okay. I'd let you. But that's not why you're doing it. You're doing it to make me hate you. Well, fine. You win. I hate you. I hate you! Are you happy now?"

"Summer, I didn't do this to make you hate me. I was helping you."

I couldn't look at him. "I wanted to give myself to you, but if all want to do is hurt me, I don't want to be with you anymore. I hate you for punishing me for loving you."

"Summer..."

"Let me out of these ropes. Or hit me if it makes you so happy. Just don't talk to me anymore. I said what you wanted, so just leave me alone."

Daddy let go of his belt. He reached for the ropes. He untied my wrist from my ankle and then reached for the other, but I pulled away from him.

"No! I'll do it. Just, just don't touch me." I untied my other wrist from my ankle.

Once I was free, I rolled over on my tummy, cringing at each movement. My pussy was throbbing in pain, my ass too, even my chest. It hurt everywhere. I didn't want to move.

Daddy took the blanket and pulled it out from under me and lifted it up over my back. I didn't care that he was trying to be sweet anymore. It was too little too late. I'd already lost him, and I hated that I had to accept that.

I slept through the night, tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable. Daddy was far away on his own side of the bed, which was fine. I was too sore to worry about him.

In the morning, Daddy got up first. He went out to the car to collect some clothes before he came back in and showered. While he was in the bathroom, I got of bed, my ass, pussy, and nipples all aching. My legs were sore from being tied up and my wrists burned.