Summer Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart lifted. "Really?"

"If," he said, "you tell me what I want to hear."

I bit my lip. "What do you want to hear?"

"When we get home, you're going to ask me to put you on a bus back to school."

"But I don't want to go back there."

"Hush," he said. "I haven't finished."

I hushed.

"Before we do any of that though, you're going to tell me, 'Daddy, I love you, but I'm not in love with you, and I will never, ever think about you sexually again.' Do that, and nothing bad happens tonight."

I bit my lip, hard. "What if I don't do that?"

He tilted his head. "Good girls obey. Are you going to obey?"

My heart thumped. "What if I don't obey?"

"You don't want to find out," he said.

I pouted. "Daddy, you don't have to punish me for loving you."

"What's your decision, Summer?"

The lightning crashed outside and the thunder rolled. I didn't know if it was an omen or just a coincidence. I had lost track of whether or not the weather was on my side. "I can't do that, Daddy. I can't go back to that school, and I can't lie to you and say I don't want you. I do want you. I'm in love with you."

He nodded at me. "Take your clothes off."

"Daddy..."

"Don't make me repeat myself, Summer."

"Yes, Daddy."

I did as my daddy told me, taking my skirt and sliding it down. I stepped out of it at my feet. I still had no panties to speak of. Next was my halter top. I lifted it up over my head and dropped it, leaving me nude before my Daddy. I put my hands at my side, not blocking his view as his eyes roamed over me.

He said nothing as he reached for the bottom of his shirt. He pulled it up, baring his perfect chest. Then he reached for his belt buckle. I took in a deep breath as he took his belt off. I hated that belt. I took a step away from him. But he held the belt out to me.

"Take it."

I took it nervously, holding it, watching him. He unbuttoned his pants and then unzipped them. He pulled them off, stepping out of them. I kept watching. His boxer shorts came next. He did not even hesitate to slide them down. My eyes feasted on his cock. Even though he had hurt my ass so much with that big beautiful cock, I loved it. My pussy awoke and throbbed in excitement. I licked my lips.

"Well?" Daddy said. "What are you waiting for? Get over here and get on your knees."

I met his eyes. "Um, seriously?"

"It's what you want, isn't it? Decide if sucking my cock is worth taking it in your ass again."

"Oh, God..." I said, holding my breath. The thought of taking his cock in my ass again was terrifying, but the excitement of getting to suck his cock was overwhelming. "No soap this time?"

"We're past that. Come. Show me I'm right about you. On your knees in front of me if you want it, Summer."

I nibbled on my lip. "Yes, Daddy."

I came to my daddy, kneeling down. I looked up in his eyes and slowly opened my mouth.

"Hand me my belt," he said, holding out his hand.

I lifted it up. He took it, holding it loosely at his side. I was nervous. I waited for his instructions.

"You want to suck it, don't you?" Daddy asked.

"Yes," I said immediately.

"Even though I told you I was going to fuck your ass?"

"Yes," I repeated.

"Does nothing deter you? Close your eyes."

I pouted. I was scared of what he was a going to do while my eyes were closed, but I obeyed him, closing them. I suddenly felt Daddy's belt slip over my head again, but this time it went around my neck. I gasped as the buckle closed around the back of my neck. My eyes flew open. Daddy pulled on the end of the belt like a leash.

I stumbled forward, falling on my hands and knees. I tried to get up, but Daddy grabbed my hair. "No! Bad girl! Stay on all fours!" I looked up at him, but he wasn't looking at me. He pulled me forward and I crawled to keep up, the industrial carpet rough on my palms and knees. He led me over to the big dresser with a mirror on top.

He yanked on the belt and I gasped. His arm came around my neck and he lifted me to my feet. His chest pressed up against my back, and I felt his half-hard cock touching my butt. In front of me, I saw myself naked with my daddy over my shoulder, his belt tight around my neck.

"Look at yourself," Daddy whispered in my ear. "What do you see?"

I swallowed to get more air in my throat. "I, I don't know. A girl who loves her Daddy?"

"Wrong," he said. "I see a bitch in heat, a puppy who hasn't learned how to obey her master."

"Daddy, please."

"Hush!" he said. "Puppies who bark get muzzles. Do you want me to muzzle you?"

I closed my mouth and shook my head.

"Some bitches are unruly. Some are always in heat. Sometimes, no matter how many times you punish her, a bitch will keep coming back for cock. But that doesn't mean you stop punishing her. You just punish her harder and harder and harder."

"I'm not a dog," I whispered.

"What's that?" Daddy said. "Did you say you're a dog? Do you want me to treat you like a puppy in heat? Then I will."

"Daddy..." I whimpered. "Please."

"All dogs need discipline. Punishing your ass doesn't seem to hurt you. Punishing your mouth doesn't seem to bother you. Washing you with soap doesn't make you clean. You're still a filthy fucking daddy whore. Where the fuck did I go wrong?"

"I can't help it, Daddy."

"Why don't you tell me what you can't help? When did you get it into your perverted little head that you wanted your father?"'

I looked in his eyes in the mirror. "It's always been like that, Daddy. Whenever I'm around you, I get wetter and wetter. It's my pussy. It just drools around you."

"Then that's what I should be punishing."

"No, Daddy, please."

Daddy pointed at me in the mirror. "I'm going to break this bitch, do you understand? You tell me when you're broken, because you're going to say exactly what I told you to say. Do you understand?"

My lower jaw trembled. "I'm not gonna say that."

Daddy suddenly let go of the leash and his hand flew. It came down right on top of my pussy. I screamed and saw stars. "Fuck! Ow, fuck!" My knees failed me and I collapsed, grabbing my tender pussy after Daddy slapped it. I'd never felt anything like that before. Even my ass hadn't felt like that. Spankings were painful but this... was too much.

"Oh, puppy doesn't like that?" Daddy said, standing over me. He yanked on my leash and I sat up, yelping.

Daddy coiled the belt around his hand so I had no slack to get away from him. The buckle was tight against my neck. I didn't resist though. I just held onto his wrist and tried to obey. I didn't know if I could take this much punishment, but I was hoping I could somehow turn it around, somehow make him want me, even make love to me. I was close, or so I told myself. One look at his beautiful big hard cock and I had faith that somehow I would be with him.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" he said, catching my gaze on his cock. "Fucking puppy still can't think of anything else. Well, go on. A puppy will smell a cock, so come on, smell it."

He yanked me by my leash toward his cock. I put my hands on his legs and looked up at him. I whined a little and opened my mouth to speak.

"Daddy--" He swatted my face with his hand. I grabbed my cheek in pain, but he swatted me again and I cringed.

"Don't fucking speak. Puppies don't speak. Obedient little girls do. If you want to speak, tell me what I want to hear, or don't speak at all."

He yanked me forward by my leash, and my face collided with his fat cock, my nose pushing into his shaft, my lips touching his balls, my eyes on his pubic mound. Oh, but I liked it, the smell of his cock. One breath and I had his musky scent. Even if Daddy was mistreating and humiliating me, I loved the smell of his cock.

I groaned softly and took another big breath, rubbing my face against his fat cock. I wanted it so badly in my mouth and then in my pussy. I didn't care if I got punished, I had to taste him. My tongue came out and I lapped at the side of his cock.

Daddy reached own and took his cock by the base, swatting me across the face with it. "Down, girl! Dogs don't get to lick a man's cock!" he said.

He smacked me in the face with his cock again, but I didn't mind. It didn't hurt like his hand did. I loved feeling his fleshy rod touching my skin. I licked it again.

"Stop it!" he said, slapping my face with his cock once more.

If I had to be a puppy, I would play the part. I kept licking at it, lapping the shaft, running my tongue across the head. He swatted me in the nose, but I just opened my mouth and licked.

"Fuck," he said. "I said stop it."

Daddy was quickly and rapidly hitting my mouth with his cock, right on my lips, and I was licking in fast little strokes, tasting his delicious penis. It was so much better without the soap, so raw and manly. I wanted to put him in my mouth.

I opened wide as my daddy swatted my mouth with his cock and then I closed my lips around the head. I pinched my teeth against it, just to stop him from pulling away. It worked and he gasped.

I sucked, pulling the head deep into my mouth. I loved the feeling of it, so hard but so soft, my lips crushing it as best I could, my cheeks caving in as I sucked, my tongue desperately licking the under side of the helmet. I didn't know if this was the right way to give a blowjob, but I was doing all I cold.

"Fuck," Daddy groaned, but he didn't pull me off. Not right away. He just looked down at me and I had a few moments to suck on his big cock. Then he yanked on my leash and I yelped and lost my balance.

"Bad girl!" Daddy dropped my leash and went back to his little bag. I quickly climbed up on the bed, only because the motel carpet was so rough. I sat back on my haunches with my hands on the mattress like a good girl. I kept my eyes on Daddy as he took out a coil of rope. I scooted away with my back against the headboard.

"No, Daddy, don't tie my hands to the headboard, not again, please."

"Your hands? Oh no, little puppy. You don't have hands. You have paws. And I don't let dogs sleep in my bed." Daddy reached for my leash and pulled on it. I lurched forward. He pulled me off the bed and I barely broke my fall as I hit the floor.

"Ow! Ow, Daddy!"

"Hush!" he said. His hand flew and he slapped me in the face. I yelped and held my sore cheek. "Stop barking!" he said.

I simpered as Daddy tugged me down to the floor, pushing me on my back. He grabbed me by the neck and held me down.

"Stay!"

I looked up at him with sad eyes, but it wasn't my eyes he was looking at. Daddy bent my leg at the knee and yanked my wrist to my ankle. My knee was pressed to my chest as he started wrapping the rope around my wrist and ankle.

"What are you doing, Daddy?" I asked nervously.

"Quiet," he said. I realized what was happening far too late. Daddy grabbed my other ankle, pulling my legs apart. He pushed my knee to my chest and grabbed my other wrist. I was spread open, my pussy easy to access. Daddy wrapped the rope around my other wrist and ankle. I couldn't move. I was on my back, my feet in the air, my pussy fully open. I tried to close my legs. It was all the control I had over my body.

"Open your legs," he ordered.

I obeyed, full of fear, but then Daddy crawled between my wide open legs. I looked down, seeing his big cock hovering above my pussy. I held my breath. I had to admit, so far, this was already a better punishment than last night. Daddy once again took his big cock in his hand and then suddenly swung it. I gasped in delight as his fat shaft smacked my pussy.

"Oh, God," I said breathlessly. "Oh!"

"You like that?" Daddy asked.

"Oh, yes, Daddy. I knew you weren't so mean."

Daddy slapped his cock against my pussy lips again and I tensed up all over. My pussy was super sensitive and getting more sensitive as my daddy teased it.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, that's such an amazing feeling."

"You want more?" he asked.

"God, yes," I said.

Daddy swatted my pussy once more with his big cock and I groaned in pleasure. I was stretching my knees as far apart as I could. I wanted to give him as much access to my sensitive pussy as he wanted.

"More, Daddy. More."

"More? Are you sure?"

"Mmm, yes," I breathed out.

Daddy placed his cock on top of my pussy, resting it there. He started to lift it up with his right hand, but then his left hand came down. He yanked his cock away as his left hand smacked my pussy lips. I screamed and cringed, closing my legs, rolling over on my side.

"Ow! Ow, fuck! Oh, god, Daddy, don't do that! Ow, God."

"Don't do what? Punish you? Oh, no, bitch. We're just getting started."

Daddy grabbed my ankles and simply rolled me over onto my back again. I tried to keep my legs closed, but he pulled them apart with ease. I shook my head in fear. "No, please, Daddy. Spank my bottom, not my pussy. It's too sensitive."

Daddy let go of my ankles, placing his right hand on my pussy. I instantly closed my legs. His eyes shot to me.

"Open your legs."

I was trembling. "No."

"Move your legs or I'll tie them to the headboard"

"Daddy, please."

He reached for my nipples with both hands. I tried to cringe away from him, but I had nowhere to go and no arms to stop him. His fingers closed around my nipples and he squeezed.

"Ow! Ow!" I cried.

He crushed and rolled my nipples between his fingers. Then his hand flew and he swatted my breasts, each of them, smacking them repeatedly as I squirmed.

"Ow, Daddy!"

"Open your legs or I'm going to get really nasty!" he said as he leaned over me. "Take your fucking punishment!"

"Daddy..."

"Do it!" Daddy yelled. "A fucking bitch in heat does not get to argue this much! Do as you're told, or I'm going to put clothespins on them!"

I bit my lip. "Please, Daddy, untie me."

He sighed. "Fucking unruly." He climbed up and went to his bag, taking out the clothes pins. He tore the bag open and they dropped on the floor. He had two in his hand.

"Okay, okay, I'll open my legs," I said, spreading my knees apart.

"Too late," Daddy said. He knelt between my legs, his cock once again bobbing in the air above my pussy. The hope of ever having that beautiful cock in my pussy was rapidly disappearing. And then the first clothespin clamped down on my right nipple. The pain burned through my breast, making my chest feel hot and tight.

"Ow! Okay, fuck, no! No, take that off! Please!"

Daddy did the other one, pinching my other nipple with the clothespin. The pain intensified. I could feel my nipples swelling.

"God!" I cried, throwing my head back. "Please, my legs are open! I won't close them! Please!"

Daddy's rested his hand on my pussy again, his palm on my labia. For a moment, he simply rubbed it and it felt nice, despite the distracting pain of the clothespins. It was making it hard to breathe, but the longer the pins were on my nipples, the more the pain began to dim.

"Daddy, please," I whimpered, my eyes watering. "I'm not used to this. Please."

I watched as his hand lifted, then just as fast, it dropped. I cried out as he slapped my pussy again. I pinched my thighs together again and rolled over on my side. I could feel my cunt lips swelling up. It hurt so much. Tears filled up my eyes. I wanted to curl up and sob myself to sleep.

"Please, Daddy, no more."

"On your back," he said. "I'm trying to be patient with you, but the next step is forcing your legs open. If I have to do that, I'm going to get very rough. Do you understand me?"

"Daddy..."

"Do it! Puppies don't argue!"

I rolled over onto my back, opening my legs and closing my eyes. I felt Daddy's fingers on my pussy again, massaging my swollen labia. I sniffled, knowing the next hit was coming. No matter how nice it felt to have him caress my pussy, I couldn't enjoy it, because I knew what was coming. He was messing with my mind, leaving his hand there to excite me with his touch, but he was going to slap me again. I had all but forgotten about my sore nipples. The fire in my pussy was too much to concern myself with. He lifted his hand.

"Wait!" I said, my eyes flying open. "I haven't been counting. One. One. That last one still counts. How many do I have to take?"

He smirked at me and then his hand dropped. His fingers connected with my clit and I screamed, once again pinching my legs closed. I was kicking my feet, but I didn't have much slack. "Ow! Ow, god! Two. Two."

Daddy laughed. "Puppies don't know how to count. No, no, no. Little girls can count, but not puppies."

I looked at him, my eyes spreading. "You can't, not all night, I can't last..."

"Say what I want to hear."

I shook my head.

Daddy climbed up. He went back to his bag. This time, he got the baby oil and the ruler.

"No!" I cried. "You can't hit me with that! You can't!"

Daddy climbed back down. I was pinching my thighs together again, and I wasn't opening them this time.

"Open your legs," Daddy said.

"Please don't spank my pussy anymore, Daddy. Please."

Daddy grabbed my ankles and tore my legs apart. He leaned against me, forcing my legs open wider than ever, pinning them to the floor. I screamed as the muscles in my thighs stretched more than I was used to. He brought his face right to mine.

"Close your legs on me one more fucking time, and I'm going to use the belt on your cunt. Do you fucking understand me?"

I shook my head in horror. "You wouldn't."

Daddy sat back between my legs, letting them go. I started to close them. "Test me, puppy! Decide now, are you going to be a good puppy and obey, or are you going to rebel and make me break you?"

My lip quivered. I let my legs fall open. Daddy opened the oil. He drizzled it on my warm pussy. I was shaking all over. It frightened me when he touched my pussy again, even if it did feel nice as he massaged the oil into my skin over my labia. My fingers held tight to my ankles, as if I could hold something else.

"Why are you oiling my pussy?" I asked.

"This will make it easier for me... and more painful for you."

"Oh, god."

He wiped his hands on my chest and then flicked the clothespins, reminding me of my sensitive nipples. "Ow!" I cringed, closing my legs and curling up, but I quickly opened them as my daddy met my eyes. "They're open, they're open."

Daddy placed the end of the ruler on my swollen cunt. He began moving the wood back and forth along the length of my slit and across my clit. I was taking deep breaths. I couldn't imagine how much it would hurt, but I knew it would at least be better than belting my pussy. Still, I didn't think I could take it. He started to lift.

"Daddy, please," I said desperately, clenching every muscle in my body. "I'll do anything."

"You know what I want."

"I won't say it!"

The ruler flew. I cringed as it connected. I screamed. "Oh, god!" My legs flinched, but I didn't close them. I couldn't risk the belt. I closed my eyes, trying not to think of the pain. I didn't even want to see my daddy touching my pussy. His hand was on it again, massaging it, running his thumb over my slit and my clit. I just wanted this pain to be over.

His hand vanished and the next strike came. I screamed again, biting my lips and whimpering through hem. "Ow! Ow! Daddy you're hurting me so much! You're not this mean!" I didn't even hear the next strike or even see it. It just came down on my pussy and I cried out. I was sobbing, tears running off at the corner of my eyes, my legs splayed open. "How can you do this to me?"

He touched my pussy again, rubbing it. It felt nice, but I knew it wasn't going to last. He raised the ruler again; it was covered in pussy juice and oil. My labia were so swollen and red. Daddy didn't care. The ruler came down and I screamed, clenching my teeth and grasping my ankles. The pain of having my pussy slapped hurt all over, turning my body to mush and setting my skin ablaze. I felt so hot, and my pussy was a roaring fire that I just wanted to cover in ice. I looked down at it, staring at its fat swollen appearance. I'd never seen it so puffy before. I looked at Daddy.