Summer Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy!"

"Hush," he said, latching the cuffs around both my wrists.

"Please don't punish me," I cried desperately.

"Shh," he said. "Daddy needs this. Reach back and spread your pussy open."

I obeyed my daddy, praying he wouldn't slap my ass or pussy again. It was hard to get a good grip on my bottom with the handcuffs and the rain, but I tried my best to open myself up to my daddy.

When I looked back, Daddy was once again holding his big cock in his hand. He stepped up behind me again and moved the head right to my swollen slit. Then I felt him gently slap my hard clit.

"Oh!"

"Who won?" he said.

"You!" I said immediately. "You won, Daddy."

"That's right," he said. "Now, apologize to me by fucking yourself on my cock. Push your pussy back on it."

"Oh, god, yes, Daddy," I said eagerly.

I leaned back a little, keeping my ass and pussy spread. My cunt lips enveloped Daddy's cockhead and inch by inch I took him inside of me. He filled up my hole, filled up my tummy, filled up my heart.

"Oh, god, that's the most amazing feeling in the world," I said breathlessly.

"Fuck, yes," Daddy said. "Now show me how much you want it. Move that pussy on my cock."

I happily obeyed my daddy, the handcuffs digging into my wrists as I pushed my cunt back against my daddy, sliding my pussy lips back and forth along his shaft. My face was sliding across the hood with each push, but nothing else mattered to me. I was making love to my daddy.

"God, it's so amazing," I said.

Daddy suddenly slapped my ass and I yelped. "Ow!"

"Faster," he said. "Fuck faster."

I slowed down. "Say please."

Daddy slapped my ass again even harder. "Now!"

I wasn't going to push for more. That was the most I could ever hope to dominate my daddy. I pushed back against his cock harder, filling up my cunt with his cock meat. I leaned forward and then threw myself back, nearly making Daddy stumble. I wanted it faster now too. I had finally gotten used to his size, and now every push just gave me pleasure, no more pain.

"Fuck, this is amazing," I said.

Daddy grabbed my hips to hold on to me. I pushed back and he pushed forward. We moaned together, and both of us began humping in each other's direction.

"Fuck, Daddy! Oh, yes!"

"God, that cunt of yours is a vice!" Daddy said.

"I wanna cum, Daddy," I said desperately. "Oh, I wanna cum so bad. My pussy is so sensitive and I can feel it building in my tummy."

"Fuck, babygirl. I need to cum too."

"Don't cum in me, okay?" I said quickly. "I don't wanna get pregnant."

Daddy slapped my ass hard. "Hush. I cum where I want."

I bit my lip. I hoped he was just saying that. "But, Daddy..."

He slapped my ass again and I cringed. "Hush," he said. "You're mine now, little girl. I fucking own your pussy. You gave it to me. If I want to cum inside your cunt, I'm going to cum inside your cunt, and you're going to take every fucking drop of sperm. You understand?"

What could I say? "Yes, Daddy, I understand. I'm sorry. Fuck me however you want and cum wherever you want." I was hoping Daddy was just dominating me, that he was really going to pull out at the last moment. He wouldn't get me pregnant, would he?

"That's a good little fucking daddy slut," he said, yanking my hips toward him as he drove his cock in and out of my tight channel. My orgasm was building. I was trying to hold back, at least a little, to let my daddy cum first. I was worried if I came, it would excite him and he would cum and forget to pull out of my pussy, but I couldn't hold it any longer. The sensitivity of his cock in my pussy and my swollen labia brought me to orgasm faster than I could control. I cried out, screaming at the sky as my pussy clenched down on Daddy's cock. My pussy felt so warm, warmer than it had been with the cool rain running over it. I was cumming everywhere, my juices running out of my hole and down my legs. I groaned and my legs weekend under me. I would have collapsed if Daddy's cock wasn't stuck inside me.

Daddy wasn't stopping though. It didn't matter that I had slumped down to the hood of the car. He was grunting and plowing my pussy with abandon. He wanted to cum too, and I knew then that Daddy had no intention of pulling out. My stomach flipped upside down, not just from Daddy's big cock pounding up against it, but because I knew what was about to happen.

"Daddy," I said breathlessly. "You can't."

"I can," he growled in my ear, his fingers clenching onto my breasts. I was all over then. "Fuck!" Daddy shouted, ramming his cock into me as hard as he could. I yelped. The warm release was next. I felt his hot semen spilling inside my pussy, coating my insides.

"Oh, god, fuck... Oh, no," I said breathlessly, but Daddy was still growling and grunting as he used my pussy to milk his cock, sawing his fat shaft in and out of my hole. He kept thrusting, draining his big balls inside me. His speed finally slowed as his cock stopped throbbing. He gave me one last thrust and then stopped.

"Fuck," he said with a heavy breath.

"God," I said breathlessly. "Oh, fuck, Daddy that felt amazing."

Daddy leaned right on my back, leaving his cock inside my warm hole. "The best."

"You came in me," I said, turning my head halfway around.

Daddy sat up, kissing the back of my head. "I hope she looks like you, princess."

Daddy drew his long cock out of my tight little hole and it hung half hard down between his legs. He opened my handcuffs, and I rolled over on my back in exhaustion. Daddy and I met eyes, both of us knowing what we had done. We'd made love, fucked, and no one would ever know. The sky seemed to open up. The gray clouds cleared. The rainfall scattered. The sun was rising. We stood there looking at each other. I moved forward and hugged him tight.

"Storms over, Daddy."

"It is," Daddy said.

"I never thought a storm could last so long or be so beautiful."

He kissed my forehead. "You're the beautiful one."

I stepped on my tiptoes and kissed my daddy on the lips. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, princess. Are you ready to go home?"

"Mmm, Daddy. As long as you're with me, I'm ready to go anywhere."

The End

* * *

- Thanks for reading, everyone! The only reward a Literotica author receives is a kind word. I don't normally reply to comments because I like readers to feel free to comment without rebuttal, but because this story was written for the fans, I will try to reply to the comments below. Do you have ideas, questions, criticisms, praise, or maybe you just want to insult me? Whatever you have, I want to hear it! All the best, VE -