Summer Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me," Daddy said. I stretched my neck to see him. He took an ice cube and brought it to my asshole. I turned my head back and spread my ass open as best I could. The ice touched my hole again and I sighed in relief. It really did help.

"Thanks," I mumbled, chastising myself for even saying it, considering this was his doing.

"Don't thank me," he said.

Good, I thought. I didn't want to thank him. But it did feel nice as he ran the ice cube up and down my sore ass crack. He used the next cube to massage my sore ass cheeks where the horrible belt had left me black and blue and red all over.

"I'm sorry," he said.

I smiled to myself. "About time."

"But I had to--"

"No, shh," I said. "Don't ruin a perfectly good apology with stipulations. I get why you did it. I was naughty. I was punished."

"Then you're not angry at me?" he asked, gently pressing the ice against my asshole. It felt great. And I admit, I liked it when my daddy touched me, especially gently like this.

"No, but that doesn't mean I have to be all cheerful and happy. I'm sore as hell, Daddy. I can't just bounce back after that. Give me time, at least until it stops aching to sit on my butt."

"You're right. Take your time."

"Thanks," I said. He took his hand away. "Why'd you stop?"

"We're out of ice."

"Oh, damn." I sighed. "Can I go back to sleep?"

"We'll be at your school soon."

"Just wake me when we get there."

We made it to my school around lunch time. Daddy shook me awake, and I sat up, cringing as I settled into the seat. The nap didn't heal my bottom, but the ice had at least taken some of the sting out of it.

I groaned to see the rain again. It must have started back up while I was sleeping. At least it wasn't coming down too hard. There were a lot of students around the campus, many with parents, carrying things in and out of the dorm rooms, even in the rain. This was only my third time here, after the tour and then orientation.

As Daddy parked in front of my big dorm building, my stomach somersaulted. I guess this was it, my new home, so far away from my daddy. My time was officially up.

"We're here," he announced. He gave me a warm smile, and I knew that was his way of asking if everything was okay between us.

I smiled back. Things were okay. "Kinda bittersweet, huh?"

"Yes," he said.

"At least I won't get spanked here."

He smirked. "You're a good girl now. There's no reason to spank a good girl."

I nodded. "Thanks, Daddy. I love you, you know? No matter what."

"I know, babygirl. I love you too," he said. "Come on. Let's get you moved in."

There wasn't too much to bring in: one large box that had a lot of small things I needed, including my laptop, a suitcase full of clothes, and a backpack stuffed to the brim with everything else. Daddy carried the box while I wore the backpack and wheeled in the suitcase. We were wet by the time we made it through the door.

My room was on the first floor, number 12. As I opened the door, I found I was the first one there. There were two beds on either side against each wall, along with some furniture, a pair of desks, and a dresser with a mirror over it. I wasn't sure who my roommate was yet, but she would have to be happy with the bed on the left.

"It's nice," Daddy said as he set the box down on the dresser. He closed the front door so he could open the closet behind it. "Little bit of closet space."

"Yeah," I mumbled, carefully sitting on the bed. It was soft, despite my sore bottom. "Bed's comfy."

He came over and sat down next to me. He gave me a sideways smile. "I'm gonna miss you, babygirl."

My lower lip quivered. I felt like I was losing my daddy forever. "I'm gonna miss you more."

He laughed. "Nah. You're gonna have a blast. In a few days, you'll forget all about me... and I hope you forget about what I did."

"It's okay, Daddy," I said.

"It's not okay. I was... a naughty daddy."

I smiled. "Maybe you need to be punished."

"I am being punished. I'm losing my little girl."

He kissed my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him tight. His heavenly scent was in my nose again. This was it, last chance. We were alone. We were in a bed. It was daddy dick or bust.

I tickled his ribs. He chuckled and wiggled away. "Come on, don't do that." I tickled him again and he let me go. "All right, enough of that."

I shook my head, climbing up on the bed. "You're not leaving yet."

"What are you talking about?"

"Give me a kiss before you go."

"Okay, okay," he said, leaning in and kissing my cheek.

"Lame," I said. "Not there. Here." I tapped my lips.

He gave me a sideways look. "Summer."

"Gimme a nice kiss or I'll pout and be upset all semester long." I pouted, pushing my lower lip out.

He sighed, but he had half a smile on his beautiful lips. He leaned in and gently pressed his lips to mine. I seized my advantage, wrapping my arms around his neck, throwing my weight into him, pushing him down into the bed. I opened my mouth to kiss him deeper as I landed on top of him.

"Mmm," I said, nipping at his bottom lip. I licked, my tongue flicking at his mouth. To my delight, Daddy kissed me back. His tongue came out of his mouth and met mine. His hand came to the back of my head and we kissed, but only for a moment. He yanked his lips way.

"Okay, that's enough. Up."

"Mmm, nope," I said. "You gotta kiss me longer than that."

"Summer."

"Nope," I said. I tickled his ribs and he squirmed.

"Come on, cut that out."

I tickled again and again he squirmed.

"Stop that, or I'm going to tickle back," he said.

I kept tickling, digging my fingers into Daddy's ribs. He laughed and then his hands came after me. He dug his fingertips under my armpits and I shrieked, trying to pin my arms closed, but Daddy was so strong. He turned me around and pushed me down on the bed. He was grinning as he put one knee on my left hand. It hurt, but as his fingers tickled my sides, I was too busy laughing to care.

I counterattacked. I had an agenda. I had to let him know exactly what I wanted. I reached for the crotch of his pants. I grasped at his cock and felt it behind the jean material. He looked down.

I was giggling as I squeezed my fingers, tickling the material over his cock. I grabbed the zipper and started to pull it down. He yanked my hand away, but I freed the other one from under his knee and went for the zipper again.

"Stop that!" he said firmly, grabbing both my wrists and pinning them to the bed.

"Make me," I said, stretching my neck up and pressing my lips to his. He pulled his neck away and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My skirt folded over on my stomach, and my pussy was immediately out in the open. He let my hands go and grabbed my ankles, trying to free himself, but I was going for his cock. I reached for it, stuffing my right hand into his zipper.

"Geez, Summer!"

I had his cock and I pulled, ripping it out of his pants. "Gotcha!"

"Let go!" he said, and his hand came down right on my bare pussy. I yelped, my legs unlocking. But I had hold of Daddy's fat cock, and I wasn't letting go. I spread my legs open wide and tugged. He lost his balance and fell forward on the bed.

I was giggling as I stretched my neck to his face again. I kissed him once more. But then Daddy reached down and grabbed my pussy. I gasped. His grip was strong, pinching my sensitive labia.

"Ow, careful!"

"Let go of my cock," he ordered.

I bit my lip and shook my head. I had a tight grip on it. I began pushing back and forth, stroking it.

"I'll spank you," he said.

"Do it," I said breathlessly. "After you fuck me."

"What did you say?"

I scooted closer to him on the bed, his hand still on my pussy. I kept my legs open for him. I loved that he was touching my little cunt.

"I want you, Daddy. You know I do. Make love to me before you go, right now."

His eyes turned cold. "I thought I spanked that out of you. You said you wanted to be a good girl."

"I do," I said, gently tugging on his cock. "I want to be good to you. Let me. Put it in me, Daddy. It'll feel so nice, won't it?"

"Summer."

"You loved how it felt in my ass. You'll love how it feels in my pussy. I'll let you do it to me as hard as you want, like you did it to my ass, just in my pussy this time." I looked down at his big cock, all hard and veiny. "You know you want it, Daddy. Take it. Take me."

His grip on my pussy tightened. I gasped, feeling him crushing my poor delicate labia.

"Ow!" I said, letting go of his cock to grab his wrist with both hands. He let go, climbing up on his knees, his big cock hanging so long and terrifying. I was trembling.

"You know what your problem is, Summer?" he said. "You're a fucking Daddy slut. All you can think about is fucking your father. I really thought I had set you straight, but I see now I was too lenient on you."

I climbed up on my knees, putting my hands on his chest. "Please, Daddy. This is the only thing I want. Take me. Make love to me."

He growled at me, grabbing my arm. I didn't get to find out what he was going to do, because just then, the door opened. It hit the closet door and Daddy had mere moments to stuff his cock back into his pants before someone came through, the last person I ever expected.

"Brandy?" I said from the bed.

"Summer?" Brandy said, freezing in place. "Uncle Henry?"

Daddy climbed out of bed. "Brandy? What are you doing here?"

"Uh, I go to school here, remember? What are you doing in my room?"

"Oh, it's my room," I said. "I mean, I'm your new roommate, I guess."

"Really? That's so crazy," Brandy said, looking from me to Daddy. Her eyes darted to Daddy's pants, seeing the zipper open. "Luck of the draw."

"Uh, well," Daddy said. "Great, you two can look out for each other." He cleared his throat. "Well, I'd best get back on the road. I have a long trip ahead of me. Nice to see you again, Brandy. Summer... be good." Daddy went to the door.

"Wait!" I said. "Daddy, wait." I jumped off the bed and ran to him, plowing into him, hugging him around the waist. "I'm gonna miss you more than you know."

Daddy didn't hug me back. "Summer, just figure yourself out before Thanksgiving." He unpeeled my arms from around his waist, turned his back on me, and walked right out of my life.

My heart broke. I returned to my bed and sunk down, putting my elbows on my knees. "Damn it."

"Girl, close your legs. You're not wearing panties."

"Oh," I said, squeezing my knees together. "Sorry."

Brandy looked smug. "You two are fucking, aren't you?"

"Huh? No! No way! Don't be disgusting," I said, but my cheeks were blushing.

"Oh come on! I caught you guys in bed together. I saw Uncle Henry putting his dick away."

I covered my face. "You're not gonna tell your mom, are you?"

Brandy laughed. "No, relax. I'm cool with it."

"You are?" I said, looking at her.

She shrugged. "Sure. Why not?"

I gave her a curious look. I immediately suspected the rumors I'd heard about Brandy were true. "Are you sleeping with your daddy too?" I asked.

Brandy smirked. "Why would you think that?"

"Well, my daddy says your daddy, um, he says he's kind of a pervert who's into that stuff..."

Brandy glared. "Uncle Henry doesn't know anything about my daddy. My daddy loves me."

"I, I believe you," I said. "I'm not judging. Believe me, I'm the last one to judge. I wish my daddy loved me like yours loves you. He, um, he doesn't feel that way about me."

"No surprise. Uncle Henry has always been strict. He's hopeless."

I frowned. "I came close. I almost had him. One more day and I know he would have made love to me."

"Wow, you're really serious, aren't you?"

I nodded, falling back on the bed. "Now I've lost him. He'll go home and by the time I see him, he'll be out of my reach. I had one chance, and I blew it." I stared at the ceiling. "I've lost my daddy forever." I rolled over on my side so I could see Brandy. "It's so unfair. I love him so much and I can't have him."

Brandy sat down next to me, rubbing my shoulder. "Summer, why are you here?"

I looked at her. "You mean at the school? Because your mom said you loved it here and it was a good school."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't love it here. I go here because my mother pays for it. She picked it because she wants to keep me away from my daddy. But you know what?"

I wiped my nose. "What?"

"When I graduate, I'm going to go live with my daddy, and he's going to make love to me every night, because he loves me."

I looked away. I was so jealous. She had everything I wanted. "Lucky you."

"I make my own luck, because I know if my daddy had just walked away from me like yours did to you, I would've gone after him."

I looked at her. "Seriously?"

"Seriously. If you let him go right now, you've given up on him. So, tell me, why are you here?"

"Um, because it's a good school?"

"No, dummy! Why are you sitting here while your daddy is walking away from you? Go after him!"

My heart thumped. "But what if he doesn't want me?"

"All daddies want their daughters. Some just don't know how to show it. Don't take no for an answer."

I bit my lip. "Really?"

Brandy stood up. "Yes! Go, before he leaves!"

I jumped up, moving to the door, but I paused. "Thanks, Brandy."

"Go!" she said, but she was smiling.

I ran out of the dorm room. My bare feet smacked the rough carpet. I hit the front door, shoving it open. A girl on the other side screamed, but I pushed past her and out into the rain. I didn't care. My heart was thumping wildly, my eyes searching. Daddy's car was gone.

"No!"

I started running across campus. My bare feet burned on the concrete, puddles splashing with each step. I headed for the road. Daddy would have to go all the way around and back through the main gate. Me, I could cross the grass. I crossed it, thankful for the soft wet greenery under my feet. I slipped once but regained my footing and charged.

I hit the sidewalk, stopping, looking both ways. My heart leapt for joy as I say my daddy's SUV turning out of the main gate. I ran after him, crossing traffic, a car slamming on the brakes and honking.

I was getting tired, my muscles sore. I was already tired from the brutal anal fucking I'd received yesterday, but now my legs burned and my lungs hurt. But I didn't stop. Nothing could stop me.

For not the first time, divine intervention blessed me, this time in the form of a yellow traffic light. Daddy, the upright police officer that he was, diligently stopped just before it turned red. I smiled to myself. I had him now. I slammed right into the passenger door.

Daddy jumped. He rolled down the window. "Summer? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

I yanked on the handle, but it was locked. "Open..." I was out of breath. "the..." I couldn't breathe. "door."

Daddy unlocked it and I jumped in. I propelled myself across the seat and hugged him as tight as possible. "I love you!" I shouted at him, catching my breath. "I love you so much and I want to be with you. I want to make love to you. And I don't care if you have to spank me over and over, I'll never stop being a naughty girl, because all I want is to be with you. So spank me, Daddy, but you'll be spanking me for the rest of your life, because I'm not leaving you."

Daddy looked stunned, but he soon looked angry. "What the hell are you talking about? You're my daughter, Summer!"

The car behind us blew their horn. Daddy put his car in drive and turned around, taking a left in a parking lot.

"I'm not going back," I said breathlessly. "I'm living at home with you."

He ground the wheel in his hand. "You are out of your fucking mind."

"Yes, I am! But I'm not staying here. I'm staying with you, Daddy, whether you like it or not."

"I am going to drop you off--"

"I'll hitchhike home."

"And you are going to stay--"

"I'll run away."

"Damn it, Summer! I'm your father! I can't have a relationship with you! It's against the law! I'm a fucking police officer!"

"Quit."

"Summer, you are my daughter," he said, looking at me. "It's more than the law. It's immoral."

"I don't give a fuck!" I yelled.

"You know what," he said, taking a u-turn in traffic. Horns blew. "Have it your fucking way. You want to come home? Come home. Save me the fucking tuition."

He sped forward. I quickly put on my seatbelt. "Okay," I said, breathing, looking at him. He looked so angry as he drove straight ahead. "Don't be angry."

"I'm not talking to you right now. I'm thinking."

"About what?" I asked.

He glanced at me. "About how I am going to punish you for this."

The color drained from my face. I nibbled on my lip. "You don't need to do that. Let's just talk about it."

"I don't want to talk. I want you to be quiet. Do you understand me?"

"But, Daddy--"

"Summer, if you open your mouth again, I'm going to spank you with my belt."

I shut my mouth immediately. I breathed through my nose and looked straight ahead. Clearly Daddy needed some time to adjust to the idea of loving me like I loved him. Maybe it was best to just let him think about it for a little bit. My ass was far too sore to suffer another punishment like last night.

Daddy turned on the radio. Music filled the car. I lied back in my seat, turning on my side to give my sore ass a little relief, and also to avoid Daddy's angry glare. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but all the little hairs on my body were standing on edge. Daddy was going to punish me. I was sure of it. And it was going to hurt.

We drove all day without talking. When we stopped for gas, I stretch my legs. Daddy filled up the tank and then headed inside. I waited in the car. When Daddy came back and climbed in, he had coffee, a bottle of my favorite flavored water, and a plastic bag filled with a few things, including a wooden ruler sticking out of it. He handed me the water, but I was staring at the ruler. He put the bag in the backseat. I wanted to ask what else was in there, but when he met my eyes, I knew he was daring me to speak. I didn't open my mouth. He started the car and began driving again.

I was so nervous, shaking as I sat in my seat. I didn't care about my sore ass. I cared about what he was going to do to me next. My stomach was in my throat. Part of me wished I had stayed at school, just let him go. I didn't want to be punished anymore. The sun was setting, getting close to the time we would stop. The clouds were all gray, and I knew the rain was coming again tonight. I saw Daddy eye a motel sign on the highway, and then he took the next exit and pulled up to the office.

"Wait here," he told me, dashing out into the rain.

I wasn't going to argue. While he was inside, I quickly spun around in my seat, reaching for the plastic bag, peeking inside. My eyes went wide. There was a ruler, rope, baby oil, and clothespins. I spun back around, gulping.

Daddy came back a moment later with a card key, climbing in. He had a malicious grin. "They only had singles."

He drove to one of the rooms and parked in front of it. He grabbed his plastic bag and then climbed out. He dashed to the door, glancing at the car. I was still in it. He pointed at the ground, and I knew I had to come when he called or it would be worse.

I climbed out and ran to him. He opened the motel and went in first, holding the door for me. I stepped through, looking up at him as he closed it behind me. I was scared I would get in trouble for speaking, but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Please don't hurt me, Daddy," I said. "I didn't do anything wrong. I've been good all day."

"All day?" he said, putting his plastic bag down.

"Yes," I said quickly. "I was quiet like you told me."

He put his hands in his pockets as he looked at me. "I'm going to make this easy for you. I'm not going to punish you."

1...678910...12