Summer Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found my skirt, which was beyond filthy at this point, and slipped it on. My halter top was next. I wished I had some other clothes, but these would have to do. I stole one of the motel pillows and headed to the car. I climbed in the back and lied across the seats. A few minutes later, Daddy came out to the car.

"Summer? There you are. Do you need anything?"

I didn't speak to him. He sighed and climbed into the car, started it, and we drove away. I let myself slip into sleep again. I didn't want to talk to Daddy, and my achy body needed time to recover. But even after I had my fill of rest, I kept quiet in the backseat. I didn't want to talk to my daddy, but Daddy wanted to talk to me.

"Summer," he said. "About what happened last night. I just want you to know I'm sorry."

I didn't respond.

"I don't want you to hate me."

"Daddy, just leave me alone, okay? You can't say anything to change what happened."

He sighed. "Fine."

I watched the sky through the window in the backseat. Of course it was soon raining again. I didn't care anymore. It matched my mood.

As the sun began to set, a glance out the window showed me familiar surroundings. I was almost home. But I wasn't going to stay. I couldn't, not anymore.

We arrived home and I climbed out of the car, running through the rain to the front door. I stood under the awning to keep out of the rain. Daddy soon ran up beside me, opening the front door. I moved past him and into the house. I went through and headed straight for my bedroom. I closed my door the moment I was through. I climbed into my bed and lay on my side.

Daddy soon knocked. "You okay in there, kiddo?"

"Fine," I replied.

"Do you need anything?" he asked.

"Nothing you can give me," I said.

I heard Daddy walk away. I climbed up, taking it slow, and found a notebook and a pen. I climbed back into bed and began nibbling on my pen, thinking of how I should phrase this...

Daddy knocked. "Kiddo, can I come in?"

I slid my notebook under my pillow. "Yes."

He came in, standing in the doorframe. I kept my back to him. "Sweetheart, I called the police precinct to check in. I guess they're short handed. They asked me if I could pull in a few hours tonight."

"Yeah, right," I muttered. "I bet you couldn't wait to volunteer to get away from me."

He sighed. "Summer, it's not like that."

I rolled my eyes. It didn't matter anymore. "When will you be home?

"It's just until midnight."

I rolled over in the bed. I took a good long look at him. He was gorgeous, but he wasn't mine. This would be the last time I saw my daddy for a long time. I wanted to run to him, to hug him, to kiss him. But I already knew how that would end for me. I couldn't take anymore punishment.

"Goodbye, Daddy."

He stared at me. "Okay. I'll see you in a few hours."

I rolled back over. Daddy left, closing the door. I soon heard his car pull away. I pulled out my notebook and wrote my letter.

Dear Daddy,

I don't hate you. You know that, don't you? I love you more than anything, but you don't feel the same about me. I can accept that, but you can't. Punishing me won't change how I feel, and I'm not strong enough to endure any more. So I'm going to do as you told me, take a bus back to school. When the semester ends, I'll go home with Brandy. I'm sure Aunt Sammy won't mind if I stay for the holidays and the summer. I won't tell her what happened between us. I wouldn't do that to you. Maybe in few years, after school's over, we can get together for coffee. I'd like that. I know I'm going to miss you more than words can say, so I won't say them. I love you, Daddy.

Your loving daughter,

Summer

I climbed out of bed and prepared to leave. I thought about putting on a pair of panties, but my pussy was so sore, I didn't want anything touching it. I also considered changing my clothes before setting out, but the truth is, I didn't want to. This skirt and this halter top would always remind me of Daddy and our crazy little adventure together. I wasn't ready to take them off yet. Besides, all my favorite clothes were at college. I could wait until I got back.

I grabbed all my saved money, formerly Daddy's Christmas Present fund, stepped into a pair of flip-flops, and headed out of the room. I put my letter on the counter by the door, where Daddy always dropped his keys when he came in, and then headed out. It was still raining outside, but I couldn't escape it. I started walking.

It was a mile to the bus stop. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long. It was so dark and scary out, with lighting and thunder in the distance; I was nervous I might get struck my lighting. That would be just my luck.

Onboard the safety of the bus, I dripped water everywhere. The plastic seat was painful on my ass and pussy. I hoped it wasn't like this on the next bus. We soon reached the bus terminal and I climbed off. I headed inside to the ticket master. The desk was manned by a bored-looking college kid reading a book. He sat up as I came closer.

"Hello. What can I do for you?"

I wiped my glasses clean and looked at the schedule of locations and found the bus I wanted.

"Hi. I think I want bus 112. When does it depart?" I took a glance at the clock. It was 11:30pm.

"Midnight," the boy said. He was really looking me over. It was probably because my nipples were hard and standing at attention in my halter top, and being wet and white, it didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Okay. One, please."

I had to reach into my halter top to get my cash. I was trying to keep it dry. I blushed as I handed it over. He took it with a smile and then passed me a ticket. I was going to walk away, but he said, "Let me guess, just a small-town girl living in a lonely world?"

I smiled at him. "Taking the midnight bus going anywhere."

He grinned. "You know, I'm a city boy."

I chuckled. "Sorry. I'm not into boys. I'm into daddies."

I headed out of the ticket office and walked through the rain to find my stop. I squeezed into the bus shelter. There were a few other people here, but not enough room to sit, not that I wanted to. It was just easier to stand.

Fortunately, we didn't have to wait long. I had to walk back into the rain one more time to board the bus, but I didn't care. I was already soaked. I headed down the narrow aisle. I found a seat in the back, where I could sit and squirm for two days.

The bus stayed parked in place for quite a while as more people boarded. It was soon half full. Fortunately, no one bothered the soaking-wet girl without panties who was curled up in her seat.

I rested my head against the window and watched the rain drops run down the glass. My mind kept drifting back to my daddy. Would he miss me? Would he be upset I left? No, he'd probably be relived that I was out of his way. I started to wish I could take back the entire last few days. Sure, I'd have missed out on touching my daddy, seeing his nude body, tasting his delicious cock, and feeling him eat my pussy until I had the most amazing orgasm of my life, but at least I could have had a normal relationship with him. Now, I didn't know how we were ever going to repair our relationship, and for all my blaming him, I blamed myself. I started it. I came into his bed. I kissed him. I threw myself at him. What a disaster.

The bus pulled away. I closed my eyes. I was still so exhausted. I slipped my sandals off and slid my feet under my butt. I closed my eyes and settled in. At least I wasn't going to be spanked or tied up during this trip. That would be a nice change. I bit my lip as I thought about it.

It wasn't all bad. The belt was terrible, yes, but the moments when Daddy was touching my ass, caressing my pussy, those were so nice. And the best of all was Daddy's cock. Even through all the spanking, seeing it always excited my pussy, just the thought of it sliding into me. I'd never have that, but... to see it, it made it so much easier to dream about him.

But it would always be a dream now. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and let myself dream of my Daddy. It was a good dream. They would all be good dreams from now on.

* * *

* * *

* * *

The chirp of a police siren woke me up. I lifted my head. Everyone was stretching their necks to look out the windows of the bus. I looked out too. There wasn't much to see on the long, quiet road, just the pitter-patter of the rain... and the flashing of blue and red lights coming up behind the bus. My stomach flipped.

"No, it can't be."

The bus driver picked up his microphone. "Uh, okay, stay calm folks. It's probably a minor traffic violation."

I could hardly breathe as the big bus pulled off to the side of the road. It wasn't him. It couldn't be. No, he'd never come after me. I got my breathing under control and held my upset tummy. The bus probably had a broken taillight or something.

The driver stood up and opened the bus door, looking out into the dark, rainy night. "What's the trouble, officer?"

The officer charged into the bus, pushing the driver aside. He stepped into the aisle. I sat up straight to see his face, that perfect five o'clock shadow on his chiseled chin, those endless ocean eyes, and that tousled salt and pepper hair, now pinned under his blue police officer's hat.

I stood up and his eyes found mine. I came into the aisle. Everyone was watching us. I wasn't sure what to say to him, if I should run to him or run away from him, if he was going to hug me or spank me, love me or hate me.

He started down the aisle, taking slow steps. "Summer."

"Daddy," I said breathlessly.

"Thank god I found you."

I bit my lip. "What are you doing here?"

Daddy looked deep into my eyes. "Don't do this to me, babygirl. Don't leave me."

Oh, he called babygirl. "Why not? It's what you want, isn't it?"

"Baby, you're what I want. I'm in love with you, little girl. I'm ashamed of it. It's a sin. But I'd rather live in sin than lose you."

My heart jumped in my chest. "Really?"

"You were right about everything, about punishing you and how I felt. I did want it. I want you. I can't lose you, babygirl. Don't walk out of my life, not like this. Please, forgive me."

I blushed, glancing around. I didn't care that all these people were here, watching us. I just wanted to be in my daddy's arms again. I ran toward him. He ran toward me. I dove into his arms like a little girl and he caught me, wrapping his strong arms around me. I wrapped mine around his neck. My eyes were tearing up again, but not from all the pain. No, I was crying because I had my daddy back. I had his loving eyes on mine again.

We didn't need to say anything else. We kissed. It wasn't a peck on the lips. His lips were hot around mine, his tongue coming out while mine came in. Our sloppy wet kiss was everywhere as we pressed our mouths together. All mistakes were forgiven, mine, his, mostly his.

I heard the bus riders around us suddenly start clapping. It was enough for us to break our kiss and look around. I was blushing terribly. I think Daddy was too. But then I squeaked in surprise when Daddy lifted me off my feet, cradling me in his arms. He looked into my eyes and said, "Let's go home, babygirl. I'm going to make love to you all night long."

I broke into a big smile. My cheeks were burning scarlet. I took Daddy's officer hat and put it on my head. "I'm all yours, Daddy."

Daddy carried me down the aisle as the bus riders kept applauding us. I wasn't entirely sure they all understood that my daddy was my daddy, but once we were off the bus and in the rain, it didn't matter. Daddy carried me back to the police cruiser and set me down.

He reached for me again, this time sliding his hand to my cheek, bringing me in for another kiss. I moaned into his mouth as I tasted his delicious tongue, the rain making us both wet and soaking our lips.

The bus pulled away. I took Daddy's hand and pulled him toward the police cruiser. I wanted to get in and get home and make him make good on his promise, but he pulled me back into his chest. With his hands on my hips, he backed me right up until my butt hit the hood of his cruiser. I squeaked, looking down.

He leaned into me, his nose coming close. "Babygirl, you have the right to remain silent or to moan as loudly as you want." His hands ran up and down my waist. And then he cupped my breasts. He gave my nipples a squeeze and I gave him a moan. And then he lifted my halter top right off my head, leaving me topless. "Anything you say can and will be used to fuck you harder and harder." He lifted me up by my waist, setting me down on the edge of the car hood. I lifted up my feet, placing them on top of it. My skirt bunched up around my waist, bringing my pussy out in the open for him. "You have the right to cum as much as you like." I was watching Daddy's hands. He was reaching for his big duty belt with gun and all. He took it off and dropped it on the ground. He smirked at me. "If you cannot cum, your daddy will not stop until you do." And then he unbuttoned the top button of his pants. I watched as he unzipped them. "Do you understand that I am about to slide my cock into your pussy and take your virginity?"

I was so nervous that this was happening right now, here on mile marker 142 in the middle of nowhere, the police cruiser's lights silently flashing red and blue all around us, the raining beating down on our bodies. I'd always imagined it would happen in Daddy's bed. Oh, hell. I didn't care where I was anymore. I was with my daddy.

"I want it, Daddy. More than anything."

He held my head and kissed me hard. "Take it out."

I slipped my fingers into his pants and pushed them down to his thighs. I saw his long cock again, getting bigger and fatter. I was nervous to touch it without permission, but one look in his eyes told me it was okay. I wrapped hand around it and cradled it, the rain soaking it.

He mashed his lips to mine again, taking my attention. I tugged on his long, beautiful cock while his lips tugged on my tongue. His hand was on my breast, his fingers gently massaging and pinching my nipple. And then I felt his other hand on my pussy. I spread my legs open even wider as he cupped my sex in his hand. I could hardly see in the dark with all the rain and the flashing red and blue lights, but I could feel how swollen my pussy still was, a puffy, raw, fat pussy, but oh how it was gushing juices everywhere, lost to the rain. I was as ready as I could be to take my daddy's cock.

"Oh, god, Daddy, I love when you touch my pussy," I said, clenching my fist around his cock.

He groaned against my mouth. "I want inside of you so badly. I want your virgin pussy. I want to hear you scream."

I bit my lip as I looked into his eyes. "You want to hear me scream?"

"I can't change who I am, babygirl."

I shook my head. "I want to scream for you, Daddy. I want you to spank me when I'm bad, because I want to be a good girl for you, just as long as you promise not to spank me too hard. I just want to make you happy."

"You have, babygirl. You have. Now let me make you happy."

Daddy reached down, wrapping his hand around his cock, next to mine. I inched my pussy closer on the slick cruiser hood as Daddy stepped toward me. Together, we tapped the head of Daddy's cock right up against my swollen pussy lips. I looked down at our genitals, covered in the rain, both throbbing in excitement.

I took my hand off Daddy's cock and leaned back on the hood. "Fuck me, Daddy," I said. "Oh, god, please don't make me wait any longer. I've been such a good girl to take all your punishments. I've earned this."

"Yes, you have. Good girls get rewarded."

Daddy leaned into me and I tensed up, my toes curling. I cried out as he put his weight behind his cock and his fat mushroom head broke through my hymen. "Ow, fuck!"

I started to slip down the hood, accidentally forcing Daddy's cock deeper into my cunt. I cried out and grabbed his chest. Daddy grabbed my hips and held me in place. He gave me a moment to adjust to his big cock. I felt so full. My pussy was being stretched around his shaft.

"Oh, Daddy," I said breathlessly, the rain hitting my face. "Oh, god, it's big."

He leaned in closer to me, connecting our lips, our breath hot on each others face in the cool rain. "Ready for more?" he asked me.

I looked down to see his long cock slowly draw back out of my little cunt. The head popped out. Daddy held my hips and I watched his cockhead coming closer.

"Gently?" I whispered.

Daddy's cock head paused at my slit. "I can't, babygirl," he said. "I need it hard. Don't ask me to be gentle."

I bit my lip, and then I nodded at him. "Hard."

He didn't break eye contact with me as he rammed his cock forward. My eyes opened wide and I groaned. "Fuck!"

"Fuck," he echoed. "I love that look in your eyes when you're full and stuffed with cock."

"Oh, god, Daddy, I am stuffed with cock."

Daddy kissed my lips and his cock drew back again, but not all the way. He slammed forward and I felt my ass slide on the hood. I whimpered. It hurt each time his cockhead slammed into the back of my pussy, deep inside.

"Oh, oh, Daddy, it's like a spanking inside."

He grunted at me and slammed it in again, his cockhead spanking my cervix. I cried out and gripped my arms round his shoulders. My nails latched onto the back of his neck. He withdrew his big cock once more and then shoved it in hard. I raked my nails down his neck and grabbed his collar.

"Ah, fuck!" he said.

"God!" I screamed.

"Naughty little girl," he said to me, but I held tight to his neck.

"I am my daddy's daughter," I whispered.

He answered me with a hard thrust. I screamed and clenched the back of his neck again, my nails digging into his flesh. He hissed loudly. His hand flew up and he slapped my breast.

I gasped, but I liked it now. The wetness of the rain and the heat in my pussy and the sensitivity of my nipples sent a jolt of pleasure through my body.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy," I said.

He held my gaze and then thrust his cock again, while his hand flew and slapped my breasts. I groaned and threw my head back, scratching my nails against his flesh.

"Fuck!" he said.

"God, Daddy! It hurts all over."

It did hurt all over, my pussy was sore, my virgin hole was broken open and bleeding, my ass ached, my asshole still felt like it was gaping open, my legs were rubber, my wrists and ankles burned, my nipples were tender, my breasts stung, my cheek was a throbbing reminder of my daddy's hand, but through it all, there was a smile on my face. I was a woman, being fucked by her daddy. At last, I had everything I wanted.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy. It hurts, but it's amazing."

He was sliding his cock in and out of me, grunting as he worked on me. "I'm going to fuck you forever, babygirl."

"Oh," I said happily, clawing at his skin. "I won." I laughed. "I won."

Daddy's cock slowed. "What did you say?"

I smiled at him. "I won. I got what I wanted."

Daddy withdrew his cock, this time all the way out of my hole. I whimpered. "No," I said, "don't take it away."

Daddy's hand flew and he slapped me across the face. I cringed, but I was used to this now. "Don't you mock me, little girl."

I bit my lip. "I'm sorry. Please don't take it away from me. Please, Daddy, pretty please. Put it back in. I need it. I need it so bad. I'll be a good girl. I'll be good."

Daddy stepped back away from me. I had to grasp the hood to keep from sliding off. "Daddy!"

"Up," he said. "Turn around."

My lip quivered in the rain. "You're not gonna..."

"I will if you don't obey."

I turned around in the rain, leaning against the hood. Daddy grabbed me by the hair. I yelped as he pushed me forward, my face pressed into the hood of the car. I looked back, and I saw daddy reaching for his cuffs on the ground.