Summer Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glanced at me before turning his eyes to the road. "That's okay. That's good. Take your turn."

I bit my lip but let go of my Daddy, sitting back in my seat. "Okay, truth. Tell me how much you're gonna miss me while I'm gone, and tell me if you're upset that I'm moving."

He looked at me. "That's not exactly a little question, is it?'

"I thought it was, but if it's not, then don't answer and I'll ask something else, but I'm coming back to that one on my big dare."

He sighed. "It's fine. I didn't want you to go away to college. Of course I'm gonna miss you."

"But how much. I need to know."

"Baby, you're all I have. As much as possible, that's how much."

I swallowed. "But you've never tried to stop me from going."

"You've got to make your own choices in life. If I had my way, you'd live at home forever."

"Oh," I mumbled. "Okay, I dare you to give me a kiss like you did last night."

"Damn it, Summer. No."

"That's the game, Daddy!" I cried. "It's a big dare, but if you wanna play, you gotta pay."

"I never wanted to play."

"But you agreed to, so you gotta kiss me."

"Why the hell do you want me to kiss you anyway?"

I bit my lip and shrugged. "I've never kissed a boy."

"Never?"

"Never... before last night."

He gulped. "That was different."

"I, I know. But I'm kind of nervous going to school with a bunch of boys that I'm going to want to kiss but without ever kissing one before, and I thought maybe I could practice with you a little."

"Baby, it's wrong."

"It's just a dare, Daddy. We're just playing a game. If I'm at a party with boys, I'm gonna be dared to kiss them. That's the game. I just thought, geez, maybe you could help. But if kissing me is so repulsive, then you know what? Just forget it."

I folded my arms and sat back in my seat, looking out the window. I was embarrassed and angry at him again.

Daddy rubbed his face. "All right."

"No, no forget it," I said, pouting, but my heart thumped in excitement.

"Summer, come on, I'm playing the game."

"No, it's okay. Just forfeit," I said, but I was so excited. Just let him ask once more, and I was going to give in and kiss my daddy again.

"Summer, stop being a brat," he said. "Look at me," he ordered.

I quivered and looked at him, pinching my lower lip between my teeth.

"Kiss me," Daddy told me.

"Yes, Daddy," I whispered, climbing up in the seat again, my palms on the divider. Daddy was looking at me, taking quick glances at the road. He waited for me to bring my soft lips to his. I was slow and nervous to do it. This wasn't like last night. I wasn't pretending to be asleep. I was going to get to enjoy it.

I kissed his mouth, closing our lips together. Daddy kept one hand on the wheel, and the other came up to the back of my head. He grabbed me and kissed me back. I felt his fingers in my hair. His mouth was hungry, opening and closing.

I had no expectation for him to use his tongue. I certainly wasn't going to use mine without permission, but then I felt it. We opened our mouths and his tongue came into mine. I squeaked. I had nowhere to go with Daddy holding my head in place, not that I wanted to. My tongue touched his.

Now I truly felt like I was having my first kiss. I wasn't stealing it; I was experiencing it. My face was flushed as Daddy's tongue danced in my mouth. Everything felt so hot, my whole body. My pussy lit up like fire, erupting with wet flames. Oh god, how I wanted my Daddy inside me.

I was in a daze when Daddy let me go. I could hardly catch my breath. He smirked at me, and his amazing blue eyes looked so arrogant. He knew exactly what he had done to me. My knees were so shaky. I wasn't sure if I had sat back down in my seat or if I had just collapsed. I didn't speak for a few moments as I breathed.

"Now answer my question," Daddy said calmly. "Did you kiss me on purpose last night?"

"Yes," I answered without hesitation. I didn't have it in me to lie to him. His lips were a truth serum.

"Why?"

"I wanted you to be my first kiss."

"Why?" he repeated.

I bit my lip. The truth serum was wearing off. I had to be careful. I couldn't tell him everything, couldn't tell him I was in love with him, couldn't tell him I wanted to make love with him. "Because you're my daddy. Because I thought it would be special. I, I... I wanted to practice, with-with you, because I feel safe with you."

He seemed to nod. "I see. That wasn't too hard, was it?"

"Um, no," I said, looking at him. "It was nice. Thank you."

He met my eyes. "Just part of the game, right?"

"Oh, right."

"Ready for your dare?" he said.

"Oh. Yes. Go ahead."

He looked at me again, and then his eyes began to roam down my body. I held my breath. Daddy had never looked at me like this before. He was looking at my yellow skirt. "You're wearing panties, aren't you?"

"Um, yeah."

"Give them to me."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. "What?"

"I dare you to take off your panties and give them to me."

"Daddy! That's a big dare!"

"I'll give them back. I only want to see them."

I pinched my thighs together and quickly lifted up my skirt, showing my daddy the tight V shape between my legs and the white panties. "See, there they are. Okay you saw them." I put the skirt back down.

He looked me in the eye. "I didn't ask to see your pussy, Summer."

I lost my breath when he said pussy. I'd never heard him use that word before. I just stared at him.

"I asked to see your panties," he said. "Take them off and hand them here."

"Daddy, please, dare me anything else."

Daddy looked away from me. I breathed a sigh of relief. I thought he was thinking of a new dare. Instead, he put on his flashers and suddenly pulled off the highway into the breakdown lane. The car came to a halt and he put the shift into park. He looked at me.

"I'm going to ask you one more time, and then I am going to take them from you."

"Okay, okay," I said. "Okay, I'll do it."

I was trembling. I knew why he wanted them. I knew he was going to yell at me. But I obeyed him. I slid my thumbs under my yellow skirt and grabbed the waistband of my panties. I wiggled out of them and slipped them down my legs and off my feet. I couldn't look into Daddy's beautiful eyes as I bunched them up and held them in my hand. He snatched them up. I peeked at him. He was clenching them in his hand, the thumb running across the crotch where my pussy had been.

"They're wet," he said.

"Yes."

"Why?" he demanded.

"I, I..."

"Is that what this game is? Just you having fun, playing with me, getting off? I'm your father, Summer!"

"No, okay, look, okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get wet. I wasn't wet, not until you kissed me."

"Oh, it's my fault?"

"Yes! Look, I'm 18. I'm a virgin. I'm not used to a man kissing me like that. It made me wet. I'm sorry."

"I'm not playing this game with you if it's just to make you wet."

"It's not! I didn't know I'd get that wet from kissing you."

"Were you this wet last night?"

I gulped. "Yes."

"So you just lied to me?"

"No. Yes. I mean, accidentally. I didn't think about it. I was just trying to play the game. I wanted to kiss you. I didn't mean to get so wet."

"I don't want you getting wet while we're playing this game."

"Well then don't put your tongue in my mouth."

His eyes blazed. "Don't fucking blame me, Summer. I was doing what you asked."

"Yeah, but I never thought you were going to use your tongue on me."

"All right, we're done," he said, putting the car in drive and pulling back onto the highway.

"Wait, I'm sorry. No, I don't want to be done. We're having fun."

"You're having too much fun."

I took a quick breath. "Like you were when you were spanking me?"

His eyes shot to me. "What?"

"My turn, and it's a big truth! You got hard while spanking me! Didn't you? Admit it!"

He was clenching the steering wheel with both hands, my panties pinned between the leather and his palm.

"No."

"No?" I screamed. "Oh my god, you just lied! I saw your cock, Daddy!"

"Enough!" he snapped at me. "Do not bring that up. What did I say? You don't get to look at it. You don't get to touch it."

"Oh, but you get to strip me, look at me, spank my ass?"

"You were rebelling!" he came back. "I told you to get in the shower. I was punishing you for misbehaving."

"Admit it made you hard while you were punishing me. Don't lie to me."

"If I was hard, it was because I was reminded of my time with your mother."

I pulled my neck back. "What does that mean? Did you spank Mom?"

"That's none of your business."

I stared at him, but he was looking at the road. "May I please have my panties back?"

"No. You can have them back when your pussy dries off."

I glared at him. "I dare you to take your cock out of your pants."

"What?" he demanded.

"It's my turn. You're yelling at me about my pussy being wet. I want to see if your cock is hard."

"I'm not hard."

"Take it out then. That's the dare."

"I'm done playing this game with you."

"You made an agreement. It's my turn. I took off my panties. I did the dare."

He shook his head. "I'm beginning to wonder about you."

"Wonder about me?" I said. "You're the one who's holding my panties. You're the one who put your tongue in my mouth. You're the one who stripped me naked and spanked me. You're the one who's hard."

I could tell I was making Daddy very angry. "Fine, you want to see it? Come take it out of my pants."

"Um, seriously?"

"You want to see it. I need to drive."

I bit my lip, my eyes falling on his jeans. I was surprised he was going to let me touch it, especially after yelling at me how I wasn't allowed to. But I wasn't going to wait for him to change his mind. I climbed up and leaned over the divider, my tummy on it.

I looked down into his lap as my hands reached for his zipper. I carefully pinched it between my thumb and forefinger and drew it down. I peeled it open with both hands and looked into the hole.

"Go on," Daddy said.

My hand slid into the opening. I felt the fabric of Daddy's underwear, but I wiggled my fingers to get through the flap. Then I felt it, the fleshy rod I'd touched last night. My hand ran over it, my fingers following the long shaft down between Daddy's legs.

I held my breath as my hand felt the length of his cock. He was not as hard as he had been this morning, but he was not as soft as he had been when I first saw his cock either. I curled my fingers around the meaty shaft and pulled, tugging it out of his pants. I stared it, the length of it, the veins, the color, the head. I loved the head the most. It was so inviting, so bulbous and shiny. He was getting harder now. I knew it was from my touch, just as it had been last night.

"Let go," Daddy said.

I let go and sat back, but my eyes stayed glued to his cock as it lay outside his pants, half hard and getting harder.

"It's getting harder," I whispered.

"Because you touched it. I wasn't hard before."

I licked my lips as I stared. Oh, I wanted it. I wanted it in my mouth, in my pussy. I just wanted to touch it and love it. I didn't want to play this stupid truth or dare game anymore. I just wanted my daddy.

"Dare me to suck it?" I said.

"What?" he said.

"Dare me to?" I said. "I'll do it, Daddy. Just tell me to suck it, and I'll do it right now. I'll suck your cock."

He stared at me for a moment and then turned his eyes back to the road. He threw my panties at me and then reached down, shoving his cock back into his pants and tugging on the zipper to pull it up.

I was a little confused. "What, um, what do you want me to do? For your dare, I mean."

"We're done now," he said. He motioned with his neck. I looked through the rainy windshield. There was a sign for a motel at the next exit. "We'll stay there. We're not far from your school. We'll finish up in the morning."

I swallowed. "But it's your turn..."

"No more turns, Summer."

Daddy was quiet as he drove. The sun was really low now. I was feeling nervous. I carefully slid my panties back on and watched the road. Daddy found the motel and pulled off, parking in front of the office. He unbuckled his belt and said, "Wait here."

"Wait," I said. "I'll go in and register us."

"I can do it," he said.

"Nonsense," I said. "You drove, and it's raining out. I don't want you to run in the rain. Just relax. I'll run right in and be out in a second. Give me your credit card."

He took his wallet out and handed it over. I smiled at him and then jumped out into the rain. My legs were rubbery, either from all the playing with Daddy or just the damn long drive. I hurried inside, the water droplets sticking to my glasses. I took them off and rubbed them against my shirt before putting them back on.

"Welcome, what can I do for you?" the woman at the desk asked.

"Hi," I said leaning against the counter. "Do you have rooms?"

"Sure, what are you looking for?"

"Do you have anything with, like, one queen-sized bed?"

"We have single kings or two queens. They're the same price."

"Hmm. Single king please."

"Okay," the woman said, typing on her keyboard. "Cash or credit?"

A few minutes later, I headed back out to my daddy and climbed in. His head was back against the seat. I had a feeling he was probably a bit upset about showing me his cock. He probably regretted it. I was going to have to go slow, but not too slow. I was hoping for a lot more tonight.

"Bad news, Daddy. All they had left was a single with a king-sized bed."

He scoffed. "Right."

"What?" I said.

"What's our room number?"

"Oh, 22. It's on the end."

He drove down the way. There weren't many other cars in front of the other rooms, but maybe they were just out late. "The, um, the lady said they were pretty much booked up."

"Sure," he said, parking in front of room 22.

I nibbled on my lip. "Okay, so, yeah, I'll get my suitcase."

"Don't bother," he said. "You won't need it."

He got out and ran to the door under the awning. He looked back at me, waiting. I jumped out and ran after him. "I was gonna shower and change."

"Open the door, Summer."

"Okay..."

I used the card key and opened it. He went in and I followed, the door closing behind us. With the light on, the air-conditioner automatically kicked on. It had that stale-air smell, but it looked nice, one big king bed, a sofa against the wall, a table and chairs, and a bathroom off to the side.

"It's cute," I said.

Daddy was behind me. I heard the sound of his belt buckle. When I turned around he was opening it up. My pulse shot up. "Um, what are you doing?"

"Getting ready for bed," he said, taking the belt and sliding it all the way out of his pants. He held the belt loosely in his hand. Then he put it down on the dresser. "You should too. Undress, Summer."

I watched as he took the bottom of his t-shirt and lifted it up over his head. There was that chest of his, so muscular and meaty, so delicious. His jeans hung low. I could see the rim of his boxers. And then to my amazement, he unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them. They fell right to his feet. I was stunned, far too stunned to move.

"Undress, Summer," he repeated, stepping away from his pants, pulling off his socks. He stood there, just in his boxers.

I was getting nervous. This was not the way my daddy behaved. Something was up. "Are you okay, Daddy?"

"Would it bother you if I took these off?" he asked. "You've already seen my cock, after all."

I gulped. "Um, no. You can."

He smirked, and then he took his boxers and pushed them down. They fell to his feet and his glorious cock was before my eyes again. It was not hard. It was soft, but still so thick, the red mushroom head peaking out from behind his circumcised skin. My heart was in my throat. I couldn't believe how comfortable he was showing it to me now. I'd never seen one just a day ago, and now I was seeing it everywhere.

"You like that, don't you?" he asked.

I gulped. "Um, yeah."

"I know you do. You must think your father is a fool. Is that what you think, Summer? Am I fool?"

"Huh? No."

"No? Then why did you lie to me five minutes ago? You put us in a room with one bed, didn't you?"

I bit my lip. "No."

"Oh, and now you want to lie to my face? Summer..." He shook his head. And then he picked up his belt. "Do you want to correct yourself?"

I trembled and my legs felt weak. A surge of phantom pain shot through my bottom. "Okay, I lied. I'm sorry. Yes, I, I just wanted to spend the night in bed with you again. It's our last night together. I thought it would be nice."

He smiled. "That's not all you want. What did you ask to do in the car?"

I couldn't quite catch my breath. "I asked to suck your cock."

Daddy took a few steps toward me, his soft cock swinging between his legs. It was getting harder. "Do you still want to suck it?"

I licked my lips as I looked down. "Yes, Daddy."

"And what else do you want to happen tonight?"

My mouth was dry, but my pussy was heating up, not just at the sight of my daddy's fat cock. The idea that he wanted this was filling me with more hope than ever before. I could feel the muscles in my vagina clamping down on a non-existent cock. Oh, to hell with all the planning and scheming. It was time for the truth.

"I want you to make love to me."

He raised an eyebrow. "Do you?"

"Yes," I breathed out, stepping closer to him. I put my hand on his bare chest, my eyes looking into his eyes. "I want you to be my first."

"Why?"

"I, I just want to make you happy, Daddy, like you make me. I've thought about it for so long. And you're so sexy. And, and, I figured, maybe it would be good to be experienced before I go to school."

He nodded. "That's what I figured. You're still dressed, Summer."

"Oh." I stepped out of my sandals and then looked down. I took hold of my halter top and lifted it, revealing my heavy beasts with my dark areolas. Daddy's eyes ran over them. I wasn't as nervous this time. I loved that he was looking. Then my skirt. I took it by the hip and wiggled out of it, dropping it to the floor. Lastly, I grabbed my panties and slid them down my thighs, kicking them off at my feet. I stood naked before my daddy, feeling vulnerable and scared of what his big cock was going to do to my delicate little pussy. I couldn't help but cup my sex to hide it.

"Let me see your pussy," Daddy said.

"Oh, okay," I said. I moved my hand so he could see my shaved cunt, my labia, and my little clit poking out.

"Turn around."

I obeyed my daddy, turning around, feeling more insecure than ever. The way his eyes were feasting on me, I felt like I was on stage. I knew he was looking at my swollen red ass right now. I gasped when I felt his hand touch my bottom, but at least he didn't slap it.

"It's still hot to the touch," he said.

"It hurts a lot," I said.

His hand came away and he stepped back. "Let me see your pussy and your asshole."

I looked back at him. "Um, you can see them..."

"Bend over, reach back, and spread your ass open. I want to see everything."

I blushed, but I knew it would be okay. If my daddy wanted to see all of me, he was going to see all of me. I reached back, taking hold of my butt cheeks, and spread them apart.

"No no," Daddy said. "On all fours. On the bed. Now."

Daddy wasn't playing around. He looked so serious, not playful how he used to. I obeyed him, climbing onto the bed on my knees, leaning forward on my hands. I had to put my face down on the mattress to reach back. Then, my fingers took hold of my plump bottom and I peeled my cheeks apart.

I felt so embarrassed that my daddy was seeing me like this, spread open for him. It's not how I imagined this going, but at least it was finally going. The air in the room was cool against my hot pussy, which was demanding so much attention as my labia were spread open and my little hole was exposed. My asshole was out in the open too. I hoped he didn't intend to touch that. I knew some boys liked to touch it, but I hoped my daddy wasn't one of them.

1...34567...12