Summer Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped. He didn't want sex. No, he was just punishing me, humiliating me. "Daddy, please go. I'll shower, I promise."

He growled at me and stepped forward. I had no where to go. He grabbed my hair again and pushed me into the shower. I stumbled over the edge of the tub.

"Ow, Daddy!"

I thought he was going to leave me alone, but his hands went to my waist. I looked down just in time to see his fingers curl around the waistband of my panties. His arms spread apart, and my panties went with them. I yelped as the fabric went taught against my delicate little pussy, digging up into me as he tore them apart with his raw strength. He tossed the scraps away.

I saw his eyes dart to my pussy, looking at my shaved mound, my labia between my legs, the little nub of my clit, all while my eyes took in his beautiful cock. God help me, I wanted him more than ever. I was naked in front of my daddy. I'd never felt so vulnerable, but I didn't care anymore if he was humiliating me or punishing me. I just wanted him to take me.

He stepped into the tub, and for a moment, I thought he might do it. But then he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. His pushed me against up against the cold tile, mashing my face into it.

"You want to play games with me?" he said. "You want to count to ten? Now you can count to ten."

I couldn't quite see from my perspective, but I didn't have to. I heard the sound of the whack before I felt it. Oh, but did I ever feel it. I let out a loud scream. This wasn't like the swat he had given me earlier. This was a real spanking.

"Ow! Ow, fuck!" I screamed. "Fuck, Daddy!"

"Count!" he roared at me. "Count or we'll start again!"

"One!" I screamed. Dear god, I didn't want to start again. "One! O-"

He hit my butt again and I screamed out, struggling, but I had nowhere to go, pinned up against the wall. My legs felt weak. He wasn't being gentle. Not at all. He'd never hit me this hard.

"Jesus!" I screamed. "Daddy, I'm sorry, please!"

He struck me again and I cried out. "Count!"

"Two, Three!" I screamed.

"Two!" he said in my ear.

I was shaking. My ass was on fire. "Two," I whimpered.

His hand flew again and I cringed as it connected. I whined and whimpered. Tears were in my eyes and falling down my cheeks. "Three!" And then, "Four!"

"I am so disappointed in you," he hissed in my ear.

"I, I'm sorry."

I wasn't used to this much pain. When five hit, I cried out, "Five!" I was crying, tears running down my face. "Oh, god, Daddy. Please. Please."

"You're crying."

"It hurts so much," I simpered, struggling to breathe. "Please, not so hard. Please. I'll be good. I'll do anything. Just not so hard." I sniveled.

Daddy leaned in close to me. "Do you know what you did wrong?"

I knew what he was doing. He did this when I was little too. He'd always stop in the middle of the punishment and make me say what I did wrong.

"I grabbed your cock," I said weakly. "I'm so sorry, Daddy."

"Are you?"

His hand flew again and I felt it. "Fuck! Six! Please, Daddy! Please, not so hard! Ow! Ow! Fuck, Seven. Seven. Fuck, please. It hurts so much. Please."

"Why can't you grab your daddy's cock?" he asked.

"Cause, cause you're my daddy, and daughters aren't supposed to do that."

"That's right," he whispered angrily in my ear. "Do you have any idea how fucking ashamed I am that my daughter saw me naked, touched my cock, kissed me in the middle of the night?"

I cried out as the next one hit. "Eight! Ow. Ow. I, I didn't..."

"Didn't what?" he growled. "Are you going to fucking deny you kissed me last night?"

I gulped. I knew if I did, I was in for more punishment. "Yes, I kissed you. I'm sorry. I, I love you, Daddy. I just wanted to kiss you goodbye. I just didn't know how to do it while you were awake. I was just trying to show you love. You kissed me back."

That upset him. Nine and ten were harder than all the others. "Ow! Oh, god! Fuck! Nine! Ten! Ow, please."

He let me go and stepped back out of the shower. I slumped down, falling into the tub under me. The cool porcelain was heaven against my ruby red ass cheeks. Daddy was looking down at me. I was looking up at him, but I couldn't see past his big cock. It was so hard, fully erect, thick, pulsing. My mind raced. Did this turn him on?

"Don't look at it," he said.

I gulped, looking down. "I'm sorry."

"You don't get to look at it. You don't get to touch it. Do you understand?"

I nodded. "I'm sorry. I was just playing. I-I didn't mean to grab it."

He reached over and yanked the shower nozzle and a spray of cold water hit me. I yelped. Fortunately, it quickly turned warm. Daddy left me there. It took me a few minutes before my legs had the strength to get me up off the tub floor. I stood under the water and turned the nozzle cool, and then turned around to let it hit my sore ass. I was in so much pain. I didn't even want to touch my butt. After a few minutes, I turned it warm again and washed my hair and my body.

A lot of thoughts were going through my head. Last night had been a success, but this morning had been a complete disaster. I would have felt absolutely hopeless if not for one thing. Daddy's cock was hard. He liked it, liked seeing me naked, maybe even liked spanking me. The harshness of his punishment made me think about what he said, how he was ashamed.

I used to feel the same way, ashamed of how I felt about him. I'd come to terms with it eventually, surrendered to my desires. I wondered for the first time if maybe Daddy loved me how I loved him, but maybe he couldn't come to terms with it like I did. Maybe that's why he punished me, because he was ashamed.

I climbed out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my chest. Daddy was nowhere to be seen as I scurried into my room. I took the towel off and turned to examine my ass in the mirror. It was bright red.

"Ow..." I said to myself. I opened my closet. I'd been planning to wear a t-shirt and sweatpants for the long trip ahead of me. All the clothes I was taking to school were packed up and waiting in the car. But I got to thinking... It was a long trip. Maybe I had some time to talk to Daddy, find out how he really felt about me. And, after all, we had to stay in a motel tonight. Who could say what might happen between then and now? I had a little time to figure Daddy out.

I decided to wear a white halter top that I never ever wore because it was practically see through. I always had to wear a tank top under it if I didn't want everyone to see my bra, which made it terrible for warm weather. But today I was wearing it, and I was going to wear it without a tank top or a bra.

I slid it on over my head and looked at myself in the mirror. The dark circle of my areolas and the hard nubs of nipples were prominent. Good. Now for the bottom. I knew the perfect skirt to go with it, a very short yellow skirt that I was always too shy to wear, because the moment I sat down, you could always see my panties. Speaking of which, at least I had plenty of those. I found a pair of basic white cotton panties and slipped them on.

After I stepped into a pair of white flip-flops, I was ready to go. I looked around my room one more time, kissed my teddy bear goodbye, and then left. My daddy was in the living room, sitting in the armchair, twirling his keys in his hand. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

"What are you wearing?" he asked as he stood up.

"I just wanted to be comfortable. It's a long trip."

"You're not wearing a bra. And that skirt is too short."

"It's hot, Daddy. Or maybe you'd like to bend me over and spank me 10 more times to make me change."

"Don't start, Summer."

I glared at him. My ass was so sore. "I'm not changing unless you make me."

"Wear what you want," he said. "Let's just get on the road."

"Waiting on you," I said.

He stepped closer to me. "Drop the attitude. You misbehaved and you were punished. Leave it at that."

"Sure, as soon as my ass stops aching, I'll get over it."

"Let's just go. You packed everything?"

"For the hundredth time, yes, last night. I'm ready. I could have done with an hour longer sleep, but you got me up, so let's go."

He shook his head and walked away, heading out the door. He held it for me. I walked through, and he locked it behind me. The sky outside was overclouded, threatening more rain. I climbed into the SUV and settled in, cringing at the leather under my red bottom. The more it hurt, the angrier I became.

He started up the SUV and pulled out of the driveway. I said a silent goodbye to the house. I reclined in the seat to take some pressure off my backside. A glance at the clock said it was 6:50 am.

"Can I take a nap?" I said.

"Sure," he said.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure I asked permission first. Don't want you to spank me again."

He growled. "Summer."

"I deserve an apology," I said firmly.

"Go to sleep," he said.

I scoffed and turned in the seat, reclining all the way back. I faced the door so he'd know how upset I was. I closed my eyes and turned over my thoughts. How was I going to make this work? How was I going to get my daddy before we parted at school? I was so frustrated, and in so much pain. And I was so angry because he had ruined my master plan. If he had just gone along with the fucking program, we could be in bed right now, fucking each others brains out, leaving a little bit late but so much happier. He ruined everything.

I suddenly jumped as I heard thunder. I lifted my head to see rain hitting the window. Daddy flipped on the wipers. He glanced at me but I put my head back down.

"I'm sorry," he said.

I lifted my head again and then I turned all the way around. "Excuse me?"

"I shouldn't have kissed you back like that last night."

"Oh, that's what you're sorry for?" I rolled my eyes.

"Look, I understand now that you were just giving me a kiss goodbye. I was, I don't know, confused. I didn't mean to kiss you like that."

"You mean with your tongue?" I said.

He shot me a look. "We were both tired, okay? You were practically moaning my name in your sleep. What the hell was up with that?"

"I don't know. I was dreaming about you. I have a lot on my mind, okay? I'm going away from the only home I know. Excuse the fuck out of me if I'm feeling a little vulnerable, and I'm going to miss the only family I have, you jerk."

He grumbled. "I said I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? For accidentally kissing me or for beating the shit out of me?"

He glared at me before putting his eyes back on the road. "I'm sorry I spanked you that hard. I got carried away."

"Oh, that hard? How hard should you have spanked me?"

"Summer, look, just, I don't normally talk about this sort of thing, but I'm a sexually frustrated man."

My ears perked up. Now I was listening. "What do you mean?"

"What you said, you're right. I have been waiting for you to move out. I do need a woman in my life. It hasn't been easy for me with you around."

"Um, what does that mean?"

"Just that I need to find a woman. Someone like your mother. You understand?"

I was instantly jealous. "What does that have to do with beating the hell out of me exactly?"

"I didn't beat the hell out of you," he said, growling. "I spanked you because you grabbed my penis."

"We were wrestling!" I shouted at him. "I get that it's kind of a low blow, but I wasn't trying to hurt you!"

"Damn it, Summer. I was angry that you... excited me."

I was quiet. I just stared at him while he stared at the road. It was a long road with lots of farms and no other cars around, just me, my daddy, mile marker 142, and the rain. He had my full attention.

"Look," he said "You're a beautiful young girl. You're also my daughter. I don't want to think of you like that, you understand?"

"So you're saying you spanked me because you felt guilty?"

He glanced at me. "It's a little more complicated."

"No, it's not. Are you saying you have a crush on me or something, Daddy?" I was so excited. I was nearly jumping out of my seat.

"No!" he said. "I'm just saying you remind me so much of your mother. It's complicated."

"So explain it to me," I said, staring at him. "I've got all day."

"All's I'm saying is I'm a man. You're a woman. You climbed in my bed. You pushed yourself up against me all night. Hell, you were grinding your knee against my penis. And then you wanted to wrestle while you were dressed in panties and a dress slip. Summer, you can't do those sort of things with me. You're not a little girl. I'm a man, and there needs to be boundaries."

"Because I turned you on?"

"No."

"It's okay, Daddy. I get it. I was turned on too. Before last night, I'd never seen a man's cock. You may be my daddy, but it turned me on like crazy."

"Okay, I don't want to hear that."

"You just said the same thing to me!"

"I'm saying it to explain why that sort of thing can't happen. That's why I punished you, because that can't happen."

I looked away, frowning. He was putting the brakes on me before I ever had a chance to be with him. "I know."

He took a breath, glancing at me again. "Babygirl, I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't want you to be angry with me when we say goodbye at school. You're my little girl. No one else means as much to me as you."

I gave him a weak smile. I instantly forgave him for the throbbing pain in my ass, but I did not forgive him for saying we couldn't be together. I had to change his mind, and I felt hopeful, because he admitted I turned him on. I just needed to smooth things over with us.

"I forgive you, Daddy. I love you." I leaned over the seat divider and hugged him from the side. He hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too, babygirl."

I stretched my neck to kiss his scruffy cheek, holding my lips to his flesh. I loved my daddy. How could I ever stay mad for long?

Our day went by slowly, the rain coming and going. It was as if it was chasing us from city to city. Daddy and I talked about school and the friends I was leaving behind. I told him a few crazy stories that my friends had gotten into. I kept thinking throughout the day, I had to make the conversation sexier. I wasn't sure how to do it though. I really just wasn't used to teasing men or flirting or talking about sex. But my sore ass kept reminding me I had a mission. I had to get Daddy thinking about sex before we stopped at the motel for the night.

We stopped for dinner as the sun was setting, hidden behind gray clouds. I knew I only had a couple of hours left before I was out of time. Back on the road, the music was low and Daddy's attention was on the road. Mine was on the boring countryside. The rain was coming down again, pelting the windshield.

"Okay," I said. "This is the longest drive ever, so how about a game?"

"A game?" he said.

"Yeah."

"The license plate game?" he asked.

"No, that's boring. Something fun."

"What do you have in mind?"

I needed the game to be sexy, to make him think about me. I needed us to talk about sex. It was the only way to make this work. If I did a good job, when we stopped at the motel tonight, he'd be all over me.

"Truth vs. dare."

He glanced at me. "Don't you mean truth or dare?"

"Nope, truth vs dare is a little different."

"How so?"

"Okay, so each turn you have to take both a truth and a dare. You can't pick one or the other. So, like, okay, my turn, I dare you to do something crazy, like lick the windshield with all those gross bugs splattered on it."

"Geez..."

I chuckled. "I'm not gonna do that! But that's a big dare! So a big dare entitles you to a big question. So I make a big dare, and then on your turn, you get to ask me a big question. But if I make an easy dare, like, I dare you to sing along with a song, then you can only ask an easy question."

"Did you just make this up?"

"Yup! Like, five minutes ago."

"Great."

"Come on, it'll be fun."

"I can't do dares while I'm driving, Summer."

"We'll be careful! I'm not gonna crash us, besides no one's on the road."

"Fine, but if this gets crazy, I'm quitting."

"No. You have to promise not to quit until we stop for the night."

"Why?"

"Because there's no point in playing if you're just gonna back out when things get hard. If there's no risk, there's no reward."

He looked at me. "You're not gonna make me do anything weird, right?'

"If I do, you can dare me to do something weird too."

"Fine," he said with a breath. "Go ahead."

"Okay! So, I'm going to dare you to do something, and then you get to ask a question of equal or lesser value, and then you get to dare me, and then I get to ask a question of equal or lesser value, and I dare you, and so on."

"Aren't the questions and dare values kind of subjective?"

"We'll figure that out as we go. Just play along. Okay, ready?"

"Sure."

"Okay. I dare you..." I looked around and then kicked my flip-flops off. "To smell my feet."

"Oh, geez, you've been in a hot car all day!"

"That's the game!" I said with a laugh, pulling my feet up. "Ready?"

"Damn it, bring them over here."

I giggled as I turned in my seat, bringing up my legs. I put my feet up the air and then stuck them in front of Daddy's face.

"God, I can smell them already," he said.

"Gotta get closer, Daddy. Nose to the toes!" I said.

He grumbled but grabbed my right foot with his hand and pressed it straight to his face. It tickled me as his nose touched the tips of my toes. He inhaled and then made an over-the-top coughing noise. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Oh, come on, Daddy!"

"It's horrible!" he said.

"Both of them!" I said.

"This is unfair!" but he grabbed my left foot and took a quick sniff, running his nose along the instep.

I was still laughing as I took my feet back. "Okay, your turn. Now you get to ask me an easy question and then make a big dare or a little dare."

"Wait, what? That was an easy dare?"

"Yeah, Daddy. There's gonna be bigger dares than that."

"This is rigged," he said. "Did you kiss me on purpose last night?"

My jaw fell open. "Daddy! No!"

"You didn't?"

"No, I mean, you can't ask that! That's not an easy question."

"What the hell, how do I know what an easy question is?"

"I'll tell you. And I'm telling you that's not easy."

"Which means you did kiss me."

I folded my arms in protest. "No, it means I'm not answering big questions for little dares. It's not like I made you suck my toes or something."

"Oh, toe sucking is a big dare?"

"A little bigger, yeah."

"Okay, fine. Simpler question. Are you still pissed off at me for spanking you?"

I took a breath. "That's a little simpler. No, I'm not. But my ass hurts like hell. I get why you punished me, I just wish it wasn't so severe."

"All right."

"Okay," I said. "Now dare me something."

"Geez, I don't know. I'm no good at this."

"Come on, try!"

"I can dare anything?"

"Anything."

"I don't know. How about a shoulder massage?"

"Not really a dare, but okay by me." I climbed up on my knees and leaned over the divider, reaching both hands to Daddy's chest. This was kind of a lame dare, but I was excited anyway. Daddy had never asked me for a shoulder massage before. I loved any excuse to touch him. My hands came to his pecs. My palms ran up to his shoulders and gently squeezed. I started to roll his collarbone between my fingers and palms.

"Not bad," he mumbled.

I smiled at him. "Kinda hard to do this from over here..."

"That's part of the dare," he teased.

"Right," I said, stretching to rub his left shoulder. I wanted so badly to climb into his lap, but I'd probably get us into an accident. I would have loved to run my hands farther down his body. Of course, I really wanted to put my hands down his pants, to feel his amazing cock again. "You know, Daddy, this would be easier if your shirt was off."