Summer Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I froze. Daddy snorted. I let go of his shaft and put my head down on his stomach. I yanked the sheet up over his big cock and pretended to sleep. I froze, shaking inside. His hand lifted. His breathing was normal as he squirmed in bed. Then I watched his hand pass my face. On top of the sheet, he seemed to grab his cock and give it a squeeze. And then his hand quickly slid under the sheet.

"Fuck," he mumbled.

His other hand slid under my head and supported me as he rolled me over to the other side of the bed and rested my head on the pillow. He climbed up. My eyes burned to see in the dark, but he had his back to me. He moved silently across the room, his hands in front of him. He opened the door and slid out into the hall.

I sighed loudly. I'd been so close. "Damn it."

But then I took a deep breath. Daddy was mine. I was emboldened now. There was no way that beautiful cock was not going inside me. I had to have it. I had to. And I'd do anything to get it.

I quickly grabbed one of the pillows and slid it between my legs, just to soak up some of the mess on my panties and thighs from cumming so much. Hopefully, Daddy wouldn't notice if it dried by morning.

When Daddy came back, I peeked at him with one eye. Even in the dark, it was easy to see his cock wasn't bulging anymore, but I knew it was there, hiding under his cute referee boxers. He lied down and then covered himself with the sheet.

I waited a few minutes until I was sure he was settled in, and then I made a groaning sound in my sleep and managed to roll over to his side of the bed, snuggling into his side. His arm came around me and he stroked my back.

I stretched my neck and pretended to be groggy as I pressed my pouty lips to his jaw. "Mmm, Daddy."

"Shh..." he replied.

I breathed into his neck. But I wasn't done yet. This was the perfect opportunity for me to come on to him while he thought I was half asleep, giving me complete deniability. Oh my, what if he even tried to touch me, like I had done to him?

I turned into him, one arm falling over his stomach, one of my breasts on his chest, my leg sliding between his legs. I felt the bulge of his cock against my knee as I settled down so close to him. My mouth was next to his earlobe.

"Mmm," I breathed.

"Ah..." he said. Then he reached down, sliding his hand under my knee. It sent a shiver through my body, but then I realized he was reaching for his cock. I felt him adjust it, pulling it up so it lay flat against his pubic bone. He took his hand away and I felt his fat cock shaft pinned there between my knee and his crotch.

I was so horny, and I wanted him to know it. "Mmm... cock."

I'd said it, whispered cock in his ear. I knew he heard me, because he tensed up under me and his hand stopped rubbing my back. I felt his chest rise as he took a few breaths. My pussy was aching again. The pillow was in my way, but I wanted to grind my crotch up against his hip, just hump him until he stopped me.

"Shh..." he repeated. It wasn't the response I wanted. I wondered if he heard me properly. I tried something else instead. What I wanted more than anything was just a kiss. Maybe he'd give me that much.

I nudged my nose into his stubbly jaw and kissed, breathing out against him. Once again his hand ran across my back, but he didn't move... or did he. I could feel something under my knee. His soft cock was getting hard again.

I kissed his cheek once more and breathed against him. "Mmm, Daddy."

Daddy's breath was a little shallow, but then I felt it again: his cock throbbed. It was definitely getting harder again. It really was, right under my knee. Oh my, did he like this?

I did it again, rubbing the tip of my nose against his chin. And then once more, I kissed his stubbly jaw. "Mmm, night night, Daddy," I mumbled, even though I wasn't tired, not by a long shot.

"Shh," he repeated. But it wouldn't work on me. I was going to get my first kiss tonight. I tried to encourage him, giving him a kiss on the chin, my nose tickling his lips. I stretched my neck until it hurt, carefully bumping my nose into his nose.

I could feel Daddy's warm breath on my mouth. He wasn't turning away. I let out a quiet whimper. I had to go for it. My lips parted and I touched them to my daddy's lips. My stomach was in my throat as I held his lower lip between mine. I'd done it. I'd kissed my daddy. I'd kissed a boy. That moment seemed to stretch on and on as I tasted my daddy's sweet lips. Our skin was stuck together. I could have held his lips between mine forever, but he tore his mouth away me and it was over.

"Shh," he said, and I felt his hand on my head, stroking my hair.

I was scared he was going to yell at me. Instead, he must have thought I was out of it. My fear subsided. I'd kissed my daddy and gotten away with it. It excited me and made me warm all over. I snuggled up closer to him, my head sharing his pillow, our noses nearly touching. Oh, hell, if I was going to get in trouble, I was going to earn it.

"Mmm, Daddy," I mumbled, and pecked my lips against his. Once again our skin stuck together as I held his lip between mine, and once again he broke our kiss.

"Okay, shh, babygirl, you're dreaming, shh," he mumbled, stroking my head again.

He had no idea how long I'd been dreaming about this. I wanted more. I wanted to taste his mouth, suck his lip, swallow his tongue. I scooted even closer, my body mashed up against his. I ground my knee between his legs, and I felt his cock again. He squirmed, and then I pushed my lips against his.

I expected him to pull away, to tear our lips apart again, but he didn't, not this time. He held my kiss for a moment, and then he opened his mouth and closed my upper lip between his. Holy fuck, my daddy had just kissed me. My heart fluttered. Daddy was eager. He opened and closed his lips against mine one more time, and now I knew it wasn't an accident. He was kissing me. I did as he did, letting our lips open and close on each other.

"Mmm," I mumbled. Our kiss went on, his warm breath in my mouth. My pussy was on fire again, throbbing and begging to be touched, but it would have to wait. Right now, my daddy was kissing me.

And then I felt his tongue. It was so shocking, I nearly jumped, but he was slow, letting it fold out of his mouth and into mine. I wasn't sure what I should do with it, if I should suck it or lick it. I didn't want him to know I was fully awake. Oh, who cares? Be brave.

I licked his tongue. I couldn't believe this was happening to me: me, of all people, licking my daddy's tongue. He closed his lips, taking his tongue back, but then it returned, sliding into my mouth, and this time I was ready to lick it. I knew I was drooling all over him, but I dared not move. I think we were both scared of being too overt. Instead, we just kept our bodies steady and let our tongues talk to each other. I didn't want it to stop, but then it did. Daddy took his tongue away and I whimpered with my eyes closed.

"Fuck..." Daddy whispered. "Fuck, what am I doing?"

He rolled over, turning all the way around in bed with his back to me. Damn... Should I say something? Should I admit I was awake? Would he be furious? I didn't know, but I'd taken so many risks tonight. I was exhausted. I needed a break. My pussy was already tired from cumming, and it was so damp between my legs, it was making my thighs itchy.

I sighed to myself and snuggled into bed. Maybe I'd just take a nap for a few hours. I had all night to figure this out.

Daddy's alarm went off at 6:00 am. I lifted my neck to see him hit the snooze button.

"Oh, no," I said, falling back into the pillow. I'd slept the night way.

Daddy was rubbing the sleep out of his beautiful eyes. He turned to look at me. "You awake?"

"No," I said.

Daddy yawned. "Time to get up, kiddo. Long drive ahead of us." He sat up, but I grabbed his hand.

"Five minutes."

"Sweetheart, we should get to it."

"Five minutes, please." I pouted my lips at him. That always worked.

He reclined back in bed with an exhale. "Five minutes."

I had to think fast. I needed to seduce my daddy in five minutes flat. Oh, god, this was hopeless. "Daddy, um, did I say anything weird in my sleep last night?"

He didn't turn to look at me. He stared at the ceiling. "Why?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I had some weird dreams."

"About?"

"I don't know. I was dreaming I was kissing a boy."

"What boy?" he asked and then gave a fake laugh. "It's not even your first day at college, and you're already dreaming of boys?"

"Well, it wasn't a college boy I was dreaming about," I said, my throat drying up.

"Who was it?"

"An older man."

He turned to look at me. "What?"

I bit my lip. "I guess I kinda like older men. I'll probably be more attracted to my professors than I will be to college boys."

Daddy sat up. "Okay, Summer. You don't need to tell me that sort of thing."

"I thought you said I could tell you anything," I said.

He rubbed his face. "You can. It's just, that sort of thing is uncomfortable for me."

"Sorry."

"No, it's fine. Sometimes I forget how much you've grown up." He stood up out of bed. "Come on, we've got a lot of road to cover."

I stared at my daddy in his boxers as he headed out of the bedroom. I lied back in his bed and felt like he just walked out of my life. I didn't want to leave, not without making love to him first. I'd been doing so well last night, but now that it was time to go, time to leave him. The thought churned my stomach.

I heard the shower turn on. I felt so defeated. What could I do? How could I get him? Could I just tell him how I felt about him? No, I couldn't do that. I wasn't quite that brave. But wait, I was forgetting the most important thing that happened. Daddy had kissed me.

Yes! He had taken advantage of me in my sleep. He wanted me. Well, a little bit anyway. Maybe I started it and got him worked up, but all I had to do was start it again. I waited with anticipation for my daddy to come back.

He appeared a few minutes later, dripping wet, his chest glistening, his salt and pepper hair falling in his eyes, a white towel around his waist, a bulge in the fabric. I knew what was there. I had seen it for myself last night.

"Hey," Daddy said. "Let's go, kiddo. In the shower. I need to get dressed."

I smiled at him and shook my head. "I'm sleeping in. I'm tired. The storm kept me up."

He put his hands on his hips. "Very cute. In the shower you go."

I shook my head again and then lifted my knees up under the sheets. I carefully opened and closed them, making and breaking eye contact with my daddy. "We can leave in a couple hours."

"What are talking about? We're on a schedule, Summer."

I bit my lip as I pouted at him. "I'm not ready to get up yet. Come back to bed. Snuggle with me."

He folded his arms over his chest. I knew that pose. Daddy was serious. "Summer, get your little behind out of bed and into the shower."

I knew better than to defy Daddy. I'd known better for a very long time. I'd never forget the night I got caught sneaking out of the house with my best friend. The fear of Daddy's hand had turned me into a very good and obedient girl. I couldn't remember the last time I said no to him.

"No."

Daddy stared at me for a moment, as if I was going to laugh and say just kidding. Instead I continued to open and close my legs, avoiding his bad cop glare. My heart was hammering, and not because Daddy was so sexy in his towel and wet hair, but I was scared of what he was going to do to me.

"Okay, very cute. Go shower, Summer."

He was giving me another chance. My daddy loved me, after all, but I had to be strong.

"Ten minutes, please. It's our last day together, Daddy. Cuddle with me. Please?"

"Baby, I'm in a towel. I need to get dressed and you need to shower. I'm not going to ask again."

Daddy was serious. I was so scared to defy him. But I had an idea to give us both what we wanted if it worked. "Okay, I'll go, if..."

"If?"

"If..." I climbed up on my knees. "You can get me out of bed."

He laughed. "What?"

"Just gotta get me outta bed and pin me to the floor, then off I go, but if I can pin you, you stay in bed and cuddle with me for an extra hour."

"You're kidding."

"What, is the big bad police officer scared he can't wrestle a little girl out of bed."

"You must be joking," he said.

"Nope. Don't forget, when we used to wrestle I always won."

He unfolded his arms. "You mean when you are 8? You know I was letting you win, right?"

I feigned a gasp. "As if. Come put your money where your mouth is."

He smiled at me. "All right, I guess I can spare two minutes. Let me get dressed first."

"Nope," I said. "As you are."

"Excuse me? I'm in a towel."

"Exactly. You're gonna have to use one hand to keep it on. I need all the help I can get. After all, I'm a little rusty."

He stared at me. "Okay, Summer, this is has gone on long enough."

"No, you already agreed. Wrestle me, or leave me alone for an hour and let me nap."

He looked annoyed again and I swallowed. I was still scared he was going to spank me. "Summer, last time. Go shower."

I looked defiant. "No, you already made an agreement."

He stared me down, but I was strong. Well, as strong as I could be. This wasn't quite working out how I planned... mainly because I had no plan.

"All right, you know what?" Daddy said. "Now I am going to wrestle you, and pin you, and then I am gong to spank your little behind."

"Huh? No!"

He started toward me. "Yes."

My heart started hammering. He looked so serious. I just wanted to tumble around with him in bed, but he looked like he wanted to throw me down and crush me before he smacked my ass raw.

I backed up, my back against the headboard. I quivered. He climbed on the bed, the towel spreading open. He grabbed it to keep it together as it made an A shape between his legs. I was too terrified to look for any dangling bits.

"O-okay, wait," I said, but Daddy didn't wait. He roughly grabbed my arm and reminded me how powerful he was. He threw me face down into the mattress. My ass went up, and I felt my dress slip go with it. I grabbed it to push it down, but that was the wrong maneuver. Daddy's hand went flying and swatted me on the ass. I cried out and shot up, turning and rolling. I fell right off the bed and hit the floor, but I jumped up.

Daddy laughed. "Out of bed in 10 seconds. Go shower."

I was angry now. "I'm not pinned yet."

I lunged at him. Even Daddy couldn't stop me from topping him over on the bed. I landed on top of him. I repositioned, trying to straddle him. He tried to push me off, but I dropped my crotch right down on top of his, the towel hiding his delicious manhood. I grabbed his wrists at his side and leaned into them, using my weight to try to hold him down.

"One!" I screamed. I was gonna win! "Two!" I was really gonna pin my daddy. I felt so powerful. "Three!"

Daddy's eyes flash red. He didn't need to wiggle away from me. He simply lifted me up and tipped me back. My legs fell wide open as my back hit the mattress. He was between them as he came down on me, his strong hands grinding into my delicate wrists. He looked into my eyes, a smirk on his lips.

"One." He didn't count fast like I had. He said the numbers slow to taunt me. "Two." He knew I'd lost, that I never had a chance. "Three."

He was wrong. With my daddy between my legs, I wrapped my feet around his waist and used my heels to tug the towel apart. The knot holding it together broke and it fell. My eyes feasted on my daddy's cock in the brilliant morning light. It hung long and thick, the mushroom head swollen, the skin folding back under it. I'd seen Daddy's cock soft already, but it wasn't soft now. It was hard. He was turned on.

"What the fuck!" he shouted, yanking his hands away from me. He grabbed the towel, but I wasn't going to lose my advantage. I shot up, one hand shoving him off balance, the other reaching for his cock. I had to get hold of it.

As he fell on his butt, I dove on top of him, lying sideways across his chest. My hand shot down and wrapped around his long, thick shaft. I squeezed that big hard cock and felt it swell and thicken. "One! Two! Three!"

"Jesus, Summer, what the hell!" Daddy shouted.

"Four! Five! Six!" I screamed as quickly as the words would tumble out of my mouth.

Daddy tried to reach around me, grabbing my wrist, trying to pry my fingers away from his big cock, but I wasn't letting go.

"Seven! Eight! Nine!" I shouted.

"Let go of my fucking cock!"

"Ten! Ten!" I said as Daddy yanked my wrist away. "I said ten!"

Daddy pushed me off him and then shoved me down into the bed, grabbing my hands and pinning them to the bed, his big cock dangling over my face. His breath was heaving.

"What the fuck are you doing, Summer?"

"I won, Daddy! I won! You owe me one hour of snuggle time!"

I felt so victorious. I had beaten my daddy. I was going to snuggle with him for the next hour, and I was going to insist he do it naked, just as he was now, and I was going to get very close to that big cock of his. I was going to tell it I was so sorry about digging my nails into it, and then I was going to kiss it and make it better and introduce it to my pussy. I owed it a big apology and I could not wait to give it.

I never got the chance.

"Snuggle?" Daddy said. He climbed off the bed and yanked me up by the wrist. I stumbled.

"Daddy! Let go!"

Daddy did let go of my wrist, but only because he grabbed hold of my hair. I gasped as he yanked on it. Daddy had never done that before.

"Ow, Daddy! That hurts!"

"You think that was funny?" he demanded. I don't think he wanted an answer, because he began pulling me out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom. "I can't fucking believe you did that, Summer! I'm your father! You don't grab my cock! Ever!"

"Ow, I'm sorry! Please, you're hurting me!"

Daddy finally let me go, pushing me into the bathroom. He stepped in after me, his broad shoulders seeming to block the entirety of the door. He was so tall and scary, but still so glorious, because he was still naked. He didn't seem bothered by it. He just stood there, his big cock dangling. I'd never seen him like this.

"Take them off," he said.

"Huh?" I said.

"Your clothes. Take them off."

"Why?" I said.

"Take them off and get in the fucking shower."

It was clear I'd lost our little game, even though I'd won. I was so scared now; I just wanted to obey him. I wanted to do anything he told me so he wouldn't be mad at me. "Okay. Okay. I'll shower."

"Yes, you will. Take them off."

I gulped. "Daddy, you're scaring me."

"Take them off, or I will."

My stomach fluttered. I'd never been naked in front of my daddy before. And even though I wanted to have sex with him, I kinda thought it would be in the dark, under the covers.

"Daddy, please..."

Daddy took another step toward me.

"Okay, okay!" I said quickly, backing up. "Okay." I could barely catch my breath. But I took the bottom of my slip and slowly drew it up, revealing my big breasts and my dark nipples. I dropped the slip to the floor and shyly covered my breast.

Daddy was staring at me, his eyes going up and down my body. I was staring at him too, all of him, but mostly his cock. It amazed me he still hadn't made an attempt to cover it. A minute of silence passed between us as we stared at each other. I began to think maybe this was a good thing. Maybe Daddy wanted me. Was he going to take me, right here, in the bathroom? How would he do it? Bend me over the sink, or just push me up against the wall, maybe in the shower. I was so nervous. I didn't know what to do.

"The panties," he said.

"Huh?" I said.

"You can't shower with panties. Off, Summer. I want you in that shower now."