Summer Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Little pussy," Daddy said.

I looked back at him. He was hard now, fully hard, his cock sticking up. Oh, it excited me so much to think my daddy was getting ready for me. I had come so far. Now he just had to step forward and claim me.

"Yes, Daddy. It's very little."

"What have you put in your pussy?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said. "Just my middle finger sometimes."

He stared at my spread open ass and pussy. My cunt was pulsating, trying to open and close for my daddy, showing it was ready for cock. Oh, I was so ready.

"Make love to me, Daddy," I said, mustering all my bravery.

"First," Daddy said, "I want my cock sucked. Come here."

"Yes, Daddy," I said eagerly, sitting up. I turned around.

"On the floor, on your knees."

I obeyed my Daddy to the letter, jumping off the bed and hurrying to him, kneeling down. I looked up at him with wonder. I started to stretch my neck toward his cock as it hovered in front of me, but he stepped back.

"I didn't tell you to suck it."

"Oh, sorry."

"I told you, you don't get to look at it. You don't get to touch it." Daddy grabbed my glasses, pulling them off my face. I squinted, seeing him grab his belt off the dresser. I cringed, terrified he might use it. He came around behind me and wrapped the belt around my head, covering my eyes. Then he tightened it and I was blinded. My heartbeat picked up and I was nervous. I'd never been blindfolded before.

"Daddy?"

"Hush," he said.

I hushed. I heard Daddy moving around, but I wasn't sure what he was doing. I was so nervous as I waited for him. It took him a minute or two to come back to me. I felt his hand on my head, stroking my hair. Then his cock touched me. I was so excited as he gently slapped my cheek with it. I turned my head toward it, but he grabbed my hair and kept my face straight.

"No. Don't move."

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Close your mouth. You better not open it, Summer."

"Yes, Daddy," I said, closing my mouth and pinching my lips together.

I felt Daddy's cockhead brush across my chin. He tapped it on my nose. I was breathing heavily through my nostrils. Oh, how I could smell his cock. His musky scent was so strong, so heady. It wasn't like anything I'd smelled before. He was a man, and the thought of his manly cock was driving me wild. He ground his shaft right into my face, rubbing it under my nose. My pussy was dripping. I could feel my juice running down my thighs as my whole body quivered. I was so excited. I was panting through my nose. I wanted so desperately to open my mouth and taste him.

"Please..."

"What did you say?" he demanded. "What did I tell you?"

I shut my mouth and whimpered. He smacked me in the face with his cock and rubbed his cockhead against my face. "This is what you want, isn't it?"

I dared not speak. I simply nodded.

"Good girl. You're learning to obey. Don't you dare open that mouth of yours. Don't you fucking dare."

And then he really tested me. He pressed his fat mushroom head against my lips. He pressed so hard, they opened all on their own, but my teeth were in the way, stopping his big fat cock from entering. My jaw was trembling. I wanted to open up and let him in so bad. I whined in my throat.

Daddy pulled his cock back and then slapped my lips with it with the tip. "You're a fucking daddy slut, aren't you?"

I didn't like being called a slut. After all, I was a virgin, but I nodded anyway, because maybe he was right. I was a slut for my daddy.

"Yes, you are. I'm going to tell you a little story." As Daddy spoke, he tilted my head back and laid his big dick right along my nose and on top of the belt covering my eyes. I was breathing through my nose, enjoying his musky scent. "When I was a kid, my father once caught me swearing at my mother. Do you know what he did?"

I shook my head. I wasn't sure why he was telling me about grandpa. I really wanted to tell him to shut up and let me suck his cock already.

"He took me by the hair, like I have you now, and he brought me to the kitchen sink. He picked up a bar of soap, and he told me to open my mouth."

I breathed out through my nose and inhaled his cock scent again. Was he trying to make a point?

"Do you know what he did then? He washed my mouth out with soap. That set me straight."

I swallowed in my throat. I wasn't sure what this story had to do with me, but it was making me nervous. Daddy's cock lifted off my face, and with his hand in my hair, he tilted my head back down.

"Now, I'm going to straighten you out. Open your mouth."

Oh, finally. I licked my lips and my jaw fell open.

"Stick your tongue out," he told me.

I was so eager to obey, letting my pink tongue roll out of my mouth. I took quick rapid breaths, panting like a puppy, waiting to feel it, waiting for my daddy's beautiful cock to touch my tongue. I was going to suck on it and suck on it and suck on it, and then he was going to lay me down and slide that big cock between my thighs and fill up my little pussy hole.

"Little fucking slut," he said, holding my head steady. And then he thrust his cock forward into my mouth. I gagged the moment it touched my tongue. Tasting the head was more than enough. I coughed, trying to pull away. "You like it now, you fucking slut?"

He pulled his cock away and I gagged again. I reached up and pushed the belt off my eyes so I could see. But I didn't need to see his cock to know what the taste was in my mouth... soap. His shaft was coated with it, suds running off it.

"Open up!" he shouted at me. "Open up and suck it just like you wanted!'

"Daddy!" I cried as he pulled my hair. "Ah! No, please!"

"Open your fucking mouth and take your punishment!"

I tried to stand up, but he had hold of my hair. I yelped as he yanked me back down. He shoved me back up against the foot of the bed, bending my neck against on the mattress. I looked up at him as he ground his soapy cock into my face. I tried to turn away, grabbing his thighs, but I wasn't strong enough to stop my daddy.

"Daddy, stop!"

"Open your fucking mouth!" And then lightning struck me as Daddy's hand flew and hit my face. I gasped. Daddy had never slapped me before. My cheek burned. "Open!"

The fight went out of me instantly. I opened my mouth and his cock went in, shoving its way into my mouth, the soap frothing around my lips. I gagged again, not just from the soap, but Daddy's cock was so big. It was pushing against the back of my throat, and with him holding my head down against the edge of the bed, I had nowhere to go. I could barely breathe. He pulled his cock away and I gasped, spitting up, soapy drool running down my neck.

"Please, Daddy, no more, I'm--" I didn't get to finish. Daddy rammed his fat cock in my mouth again, and again, and again. I couldn't focus on anything but the overwhelming taste of the soap, assaulting my taste buds, numbing my mouth while simultaneously burning my throat. I choked and coughed again as Daddy pulled his long cock out of my mouth. "Please!"

"Do you still want to suck Daddy's cock, you slut?" he demanded.

"No!" I cried, tears in my eyes. "Please!"

"I'm not convinced!" he said, and in went his cock. I gagged and tasted more soap, but Daddy wasn't done. He started thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth in fast succession, humping my lips. He was groaning, growling, and glaring down at me. I looked up at him and kept his eyes.

The taste was horrible. He was being so rough with me. I wasn't used to this. My throat hurt like hell. But I watched my daddy's face while he fucked my face, and I realized he liked it. Was I making Daddy feel good?

He yanked his cock out, spit and soap dripping from it. I coughed and spit up soap, letting it run off my chin.

"You want more?" he demanded.

I took several deep breaths. The taste of the soap was dissolving. I stared at his big cock there, so hard. God help me, I did want more. I didn't care if the taste was disgusting. I just wanted my daddy's cock. And I knew Daddy wanted more too. "Fuck you."

His eyes turned furious. I'd never said that to him before. I wanted to hurt him, but I also thought that's what he wanted to hear. He needed a reason to fuck my mouth, and I gave it to him.

I screamed as he pulled me by the hair and rammed his cock into my mouth. I gagged again, purely from feeling his big cock drive into my throat. I grabbed his thighs to try to push myself away, to breathe, but my strength was nothing to Daddy. He put both of his hands on my head and pulled me in.

My mouth was stretched to the absolutely limit, my jaw burning as his big mushroom head penetrated my throat. I was gagging, but there was no room for my throat to do anything but clench down on my daddy's fat mushroom head.

He wasn't done. He kept pulling me in. My teeth were scraping along his thick shaft as my eyes focused straight head on his pubic mound, growing closer as inch by inch disappeared down my throat. Whatever bit of soap was left on his cock was hitting my lips as I reached the base of his shaft.

I was struggling desperately, clawing his thighs, my throat convulsing. His powerful grip held my head like a vice. I felt so much of his cock shaft stuck down my throat. My eyes fluttered and I was scared I was going to suffocate, but then he let me go. I pulled away and fell down on the floor, sucking in air.

I didn't have long to recover. Daddy grabbed me by the hair, pulling me to my knees as I screamed. He knelt down and brought his face right next to me. "Now what the fuck did you say to me?"

I was so angry at him again. He had strangled me with his cock, and I knew he loved it. With my mouth full of soap and saliva, I snorted and then spit right in his face.

That was the worst decision I could have made, because Daddy didn't look angry. He grinned at me. It wasn't a nice grin though. I tried to back-peddle.

"I, I'm sorry, Daddy. I, I..."

His hand flew and he slapped me across the face against. I cried out, cringing in pain, grabbing my cheek. When I looked in his eyes again, he spit in my face and then grabbed me by the neck, lifting me up again. I held his wrist as backed me toward the bed. He shoved back on the mattress. I landed on my back. Daddy picked up his belt.

"On your tummy."

I shook my head in terror. "No. No, please. I'm sorry. I, I was just upset. My throat hurts and, and the soap burns. I, I didn't mean to--"

"On your tummy!" he said, folding the belt in half, holding it firmly in his fist. It hung low at his side, just as his hard cock hung low, both of them as equally menacing.

"Oh, god, no, please."

"Now, Summer! On your tummy. Best hold the headboard. I won't tell you again."

"Oh, god. Oh, god," I whispered, rolling over on my stomach. I was trembling all over. I pinched my legs together and clenched my ass as tight as I could. I reached my arms up and wrapped my fingers around the metal bars of the headboard. I gripped it so tight, I could feel my nails digging into my palms. I buried my face in the pillow, my hot breath on my soggy face, covered with soap and spit and burning from being slapped. "God, please, Daddy, don't."

I shrieked as the belt came down on my ass. I thought the spanking had been bad, but the belt bit into every pain receptor in my body. "Oh! Oh, fuck! Fuck!"

"Count!" Daddy shouted.

"One! One! One!" I said quickly, desperately. I wasn't sure how many times he was going to spank me, but there was no way I could take any extras. "Please, Daddy, no more. I've learned--"

The belt came down again and I screamed and sobbed, tears soaking the pillow under my face. It hurt so much. "Ow, ow! Two! Please, I'm sorry!"

"Are you a bad girl?" Daddy shouted.

"No, no!" I said desperately. "I'm sorry! I'll be good!"

"What did you do?"

Before I could answer, the belt came down on my plump ass, searing my flesh. I cried out. "God! Oh, god! Three, three!" I sobbed. "Please."

"What did you do?" he demanded.

"I, I said fuck you. I'm so sorry, Daddy. I'll never do it again. I swear."

"What else did you do?"

I didn't have a chance to answer. The belt smacked my ass and I screamed, biting down on the pillow, the tears spilling from my eyes. I pounded my face into the pillow and kicked my legs. My whole body was in pain. Even my muscles ached from clenching up. "Ow, god! Four! I'm sorry I spit in your face! I was upset! I'll be good from now on! I swear it! I'm so sorry! I swear!"

"Naughty fucking girl!" he yelled, and the belt came down, harder than ever. My whole body rocked and I screamed and cried. The pain was too much. I couldn't help it. I peed myself. It ran all over the bedspread under me.

"Ow! Oh, god, five. Five. I'll be a good girl, Daddy. I'll be good."

"Jesus, Summer."

"I, I'm sorry, Daddy," I whimpered. I sniffled and wiped my nose on the pillow under my face. I turned my head to look at my daddy. "I'll be good, Daddy."

Daddy was looking at me. His cock was still big and hard, and his belt was still at the ready.

"Please," I whimpered to him. "Please."

To my relief, he put the belt down on the end table. Daddy's angry face softened and he came closer. He sat on the bed and lay his hand on my back. "You understand why I had to punish you, don't you?"

I sniffled and nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

"Why?"

I swallowed. "Because I was disrespectful and spit in your face and called you a bad word."

"And?"

"Um, because I asked to suck on your cock."

"Yes," he said. "That's never allowed, Summer. Do you understand?"

I nodded. "Yes. I understand now."

"And do you still want to suck on it?" he asked, looking in my eyes.

I looked at him as he sat there, nude, his big cock softening between his legs. I thought back on the look in his eyes when he was fucking my throat, how much he seemed to enjoy it. I had to admit, even though it was painful and tasted gross, I enjoyed it too. I wanted to suck on it again. Not just because I wanted to taste him without the soap, but because I wanted to see that look in his eyes again.

"Yes."

His eyes narrowed. "What?"

"I can't lie to you, Daddy. I still want it. And more. I still want you to make love to me."

He stared at me and I could see his anger rising.

"Please, Daddy," I said. "Please don't spank me anymore. It hurts so much. I can't take anymore."

"Oh, I'm not going to spank you. We're way past that."

He picked up the belt. I cringed and clenched onto the headboard bars. But Daddy didn't spank me. Oh, no. He climbed on the bed and straddled my back. I tried to move, but Daddy's hands took hold of my hands. He wrapped the belt around the metal bars on the headboard, as well as my wrists. "What are you doing, Daddy?"

"Quiet," he said firmly.

The belt looped over and under and across my wrists. He slid it into the buckle and latched it closed. My wrists were pinned. My heart was a nervous flutter. Daddy climbed off me.

"Daddy, what are you doing?"

Daddy turned his back and went into the bathroom. I was breathing shallow as I stared at the doorway, waiting for him to return. I didn't have to wait long. When he came back, he was stroking his cock. It was hard again, but now it was covered in clear soap, frothing as his hand ran up and down the shaft.

"Oh, no, no please. Daddy, please let me suck it without the soap."

"You're not going to suck it, Summer. I told you, we're way past that. Now, you're going to be punished. If washing your dirty mouth wasn't enough, and spanking you wasn't enough, there's only one thing I can do."

"What?" I said, truly perplexed.

"I'm going to fuck you," he said, coming closer. He climbed onto the bed on his knees, all while keeping his hand on his big cock. It glistened with soap, dripping off his shaft and running all over his hand.

"You are?" I said, my eyes lighting up. It was hard to move with my wrists bound to the headboard, but I thought I might be able to roll over and spread my legs if my Daddy loosened these a little. "Really, Daddy? You're gonna make love to me?"

"On your knees. Spread your legs wide. You're going to get exactly what you deserve."

I bit my lip as I climbed to my knees, spreading them apart as far as I could without losing my balance. I didn't really want to have sex like this, without looking in my daddy's eyes, but maybe this would be easier for him, to have sex with me without looking at me. Maybe he wouldn't feel as guilty.

Still, I wanted to look at my Daddy, see his eyes while he made love to me. I turned my neck as best I could while being tied to the headboard. I wanted to ask him to release me, but I was worried he would say no or just slap me again.

Daddy came closer, right up behind me. My ass was burning from all the spankings, but the thought of my daddy making love to me numbed the pain. I was so happy it was finally going to happen. I couldn't help but wiggle my behind in invitation.

"Oh, ho ho," Daddy chuckled. "You slutty little girl."

"Daddy."

Daddy took his big cock and put it between my legs. He swung it up and smacked my pussy. I gasped loudly, losing my breath. I hadn't realized until this moment, but all the cock sucking and ass spanking had set my pussy on fire and it was hyper alert to any touch at all, and having my daddy's big cock actually touch it was the most amazing feeling.

"Oh, God, Daddy... more, more."

"More?" he said. He used his cock again and slapped upward.

I groaned. "Oh, god, Daddy. I've dreamt about this for so long."

"Have you?'

"Mmmhmm," I said, stretching my neck to see his eyes. "I've wanted to make love to you all my life."

He shook his head at me and looked angry. "You have no idea how ashamed I am to hear you say that."

I pouted at him. "I can't help it, Daddy. Don't be ashamed. Finally, we're going to make love. Just be happy."

"Make love? You really think that, don't you?"

I bit my lip. "Yeah."

Daddy shook his head. Then he lifted his cock, but this time, he didn't tap my pussy, he tapped my ass. He laid his long fat cock right along my ass crack. "We're not making love, little girl. This is a punishment, and your little asshole is about to pay the price."

My heart stopped, my eyes bulged, and my lungs closed. "Oh, no... no, no, please," I said, trying to gulp air. The weight of it was settling on me now. Not just the weight of Daddy's cock on my ass crack, but the weight of what he was going to do to me. "Don't do this to me, Daddy. Please don't."

He began to gently slide his shaft up and down between my cheeks. "I have to punish you until you don't want this anymore. Do you understand?"

"Okay, okay, I understand," I said as fast as I could, desperate to get the words out before Daddy tried to put his cock in my ass. "I don't want to make love anymore. I'm better. I was wrong. It was a bad idea. I want to be a good daughter. Please, please you don't have to punish me."

"Oh, I have to," he said, looking down at his cock. Then he put his hands on my ass cheeks and peeled me apart. His long cock sunk into the opening between my cheeks and I felt his shaft on my hot asshole.

"Fuck, no," I whimpered. "Please, I can't take that Daddy. Not that. Not in there."

Daddy wasn't even looking at me anymore. He was just looking at his cock as he gently thrust back and forth, sliding his long rod between my ass cheeks, keeping them peeled apart with his fingers. I felt so open and so terrified.

"If you want to punish me," I said, speaking quick, "put it in my pussy. You can do it hard. You can make it hurt. I'll be good and I'll take it. We don't have to do it slow or nice or loving or anything. Put it in my pussy, Daddy. Just not my ass. Or, or, put it in my mouth. I said bad things. Just please, oh please, not my ass."

"How many thrusts do you think you've earned for being such a disgusting girl who wants her father to fuck her?"

1...45678...12