Texas Hold 'Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha could tell that he was not particularly experienced or skilled, but he was terribly enthusiastic and that went a long way. She squatted further and began to grind her lips against him, circling her pelvis around and around like she was fucking his mouth, and his tongue, which was now in fact trying to work its way into her hole, lapping and licking up juices that were spilling onto his lips, into his mouth and onto his face.

Chris could feel himself getting soaked with her wetness, but he didn't mind. Why this would be so sexy for him, why it would make his cock strain to burst through it's skin without anyone even touching it, was not at all clear to him, but he only knew that he never felt more sexy, more horny, than he did now, and he plunged his tongue up into Samantha's hole as he squeezed her soft, fleshy butt cheeks with his hands.

It was a terribly obscene sight, particularly for Charlotte. This would be something you would see in some porno video, some filthy disgusting movie that her brother might rent. A girl squatting down on the face of a boy, grinding her hips and cunt into his face like she was a wanton slut in heat, losing all sense of decency and self-control. She knew she shouldn't watch, but she was transfixed.

Samantha shifted her position somewhat to get Chris to use his tongue on her clit, and he quickly got the point when he felt the hard nub against his tongue. He ground his tongue against her clit, rubbing and massaging its hardness with his soft, wet tongue, circling his mouth around and around, complementing the circling of her hips against him.

"That's it, Chrissy, yes," she gasped, "that's so good, you're doing it so good." Penny was feeling so jealous, as were in fact Joey and Teddy. Joey glanced at Charlotte's little cunnie and wondered what it would be like to lick her, and wishing that he had been as complimentary of Charlotte when she was using her mouth on him. Boys will rarely say in words what they are feeling, and are so slow to compliment a girl on her prettiness, on her new hair style, her new dress or pair of shoes. He vowed that he would do better next time, would be more complimentary the next time she kissed him down there.

Samantha threw her head back, jutted out her heaving and jiggling breasts, moist now with perspiration, and she exclaimed, "Chris, yes, so good, I'm gonna do it, harder and faster now," gripping his head tightly in her hands and smashing his face against her cunt, "I'm gonna do it, so close."

"No, no!" Teddy yelled and actually pulled Chris away. "Save it for later. You'll need your strength, Samantha, for your first dare, or at least your motivation."

Samantha leaned forward and rested her hands on her knees, gasping for breath and squeezing her thighs together in frustration. "Teddy, you bastard. Please."

Chris was himself befuddled and confused. He was out of breath, getting little air when his mouth and nostrils were crushed within Samantha's thighs and against her fleshy hairless cunt. He fell back, picking up his discarded shirt to clean off the wetness and moisture that covered his lips, cheeks, and chin.

"Okay, then, I think that it's time for Samantha to take her turn. I dare you to kiss Penny like Chris just kissed you."

"Teddy!" Penny exclaimed. Penny very much enjoyed trying new things, but she had never done anything with a girl before, nothing like this. It wasn't like the idea would make her sick or disgusted, or anything like that, but she just didn't figure she would enjoy such things. "I don't think so, Teddy," she asserted. "No offense, Samantha," she added.

Samantha just shook her head to let her know that no offense was taken. She was still a bit too breathless to speak.

"Oh, but Penny, I am daring you to be kissed by Samantha, in that most special way. This will count for one of your dares as well."

Penny wasn't quite sure what to do. It was usually her that came up with their little sexual games and escapades, like giving Teddy a blow job in the library. Teddy was the passive, or at least unassertive one. She did kind of like him being more assertive, more forceful. Her parents would like that, but she wasn't so sure that they would like it expressed this way..

"Why don't you come over to Samantha, Penny. I think she's a little weak in the legs." Teddy didn't wait for Penny to disagree. He took her by the hand and led her over to Samantha, using his other hand to hold up his pants. It was really quite a situation of power and control, being the only one in the room who was not entirely naked, and he was thoroughly enjoying it.

"That was a good idea before, Samantha, sitting back like that. Why don't you do that for Penny so she can squat down on your face." Teddy led Penny right up to Samantha, who obediently sat back down on her haunches, her hands clasped submissively behind her, her head hung back somewhat, her nipples standing up erect and tall on her full, glistening, heaving breasts. Her eyes looked up expectantly at Penny. She was not at all reluctant to do this. On the contrary, she had done it before, but she would not admit it to Teddy or Joey, or perhaps even to Chris. She wasn't too sure how he would feel about it. She was, though, about to find out.

As Chris watched Penny approach Samantha, watched her position her legs on either side of her, presenting to her eyes, her mouth, her soft, moist, girlish pussy, he did wonder, at least just a moment, why he, a boy, enjoyed so much watching two girls do it, yet he couldn't stomach watching two guys do it. Well, perhaps the answer was simple. He certainly enjoyed watching a girl do something sexy, naughty, and perhaps even dirty. Why not enjoy even more two girls doing something? Well, enough thinking about it. His mind went blank as he simply enjoyed the moment, the sight, of Penny squatting down to place her cunt on Samantha's moist, red lips, the lips that would someday, perhaps tonight, be wrapped around his own cock.

"Oh Teddy," Penny gasped as she felt Samantha's lips touch hers. She knew instantly that she would enjoy this, at least a part of her would enjoy it. Her body would enjoy it. But she was not so sure that her mind would, or could, as well. She wasn't so sure that she should enjoy it, and she certainly did not enjoy being watched enjoying it. It was a little embarrassing, to say the least, to have her friends see her cunnie being licked and eaten by another girl, particularly to let Chris and Joey see her like this, to see her get aroused. "Teddy, please."

But, it was true, perhaps shamefully so, yet still true. She did enjoy it. "Oh Samantha," she sighed.

Samantha reached up and gently grasped the soft round cheeks of Penny's perky bottom. They were so cuddly and huggably soft, not like a boy's harder, tauter, more masculine cheeks that she would similarly grasp when his hard cock was sliding in and out of her mouth. And, she so much did enjoy tasting the fruit, the nectar, of another girl. She slowly caressed each crevice and curve of Penny's cunnie with her tongue, feeling and exploring her way around Penny's moist, swollen lips.

Penny enjoyed Teddy's oral technique very much. She had no complaints about that, but there was something quite different, quite special, about the feel of a feminine tongue working her pussy. Samantha's tongue felt so sweet, so loving, so affectionate. She spread her thighs open wider to give Samantha more room.

Samantha slid her tongue up higher, to Penny's erect clit. It was not difficult to find, as if another girl would have such a difficulty. Penny had a particularly prominent clit. Samantha pulled away as soon as she made contact. She had to see for herself. It hadn't been so evident before, hidden somewhat by Penny's feminine coiffure, but neither had Penny been so intensely aroused until now.

"My goodness, Penny," Samantha exclaimed, "it's like you have your own little penis."

"Sam, no," Penny protested, covering herself with her hands. "Don't, please, that's so embarrassing."

Samantha assertively, but gently, pulled her hands away. "I think it's lovely, it's so sexy. I want to suck on it, like if it really was a penis."

Charlotte looked away, embarrassed at such obscene talk. The three boys stared intently. Teddy, of course, had seen it many times up close. He smiled, feeling rather proud of his girlfriend. A boy is often proud to hear another girl compliment his girl's looks and feel the jealousy of his friends. Joey and Chris strained to look.

Penny blushed profusely, transferring her hands from her engorged, red pointing clit to her equally reddening face. "Don't talk about it," she pleaded.

Samantha acquiesced, but only because her lips and tongue were now quite busy. She at first just used her tongue to nibble and flick Penny's clit, flirting with it, teasing it, and enjoying its nubby hardness. She then puckered her lips, captured the twig between them, and circled her lips around and around the clit, all the while sucking on it like it was a nipple, feeling very much like one.

"Geeez, oh gosh, please," Penny pleaded, getting now even more terribly excited and lustful. She took her hands away from her face and grasped Samantha's head, not so much to crush her face against her cunt, but to affectionately caress her as she was being so deeply pleasured. Penny's tits were now rising and falling with considerable speed and urgency, her breathing hastening and accelerating as she was speeding to her climax.

Samantha's own cunnie was already terribly swollen with arousal. She squeezed her thighs together, doing all that she could to stimulate herself as she pleasured Penny, rubbing her thighs against each other, trying to massage her own clit as she worked on Penny's.

Samantha reached her fingers farther around Penny's bottom, sliding her fingers down into her other crack, searching and seeking another hole, another way in, and it wasn't long before she found it, Penny's little red puckered anus. She tickle the entrance with the tip of her finger. The boys' eyes widened with delight at Samantha and Penny's obscene performance. Teddy openly grasped his cock and began to stroke. Joey would have done likewise, if not for the presence of Charlotte, who was burying her face into his shoulder.

"What's happening now," Charlotte asked, not daring to look but feeling so terribly curious.

"Samantha, um, she's, well." Joey didn't really know how to say it or, more accurately, whether to say it. It didn't quite seem right to tell the girl on your first date that Samantha was tickling Penny's asshole with her finger.

"No, no, I don't want to know," Charlotte exclaimed. She was feeling so terribly ambivalent.

"Sam, oh my, oh my," Penny exclaimed, feeling herself truly now on the verge, wanting Samantha to stick her finger up her bottom as she exploded onto her face.

Teddy recognized the moment, knowing full well the signs of Penny's impending climax. "Okay, okay, that's all you guys. I think you've had enough fun," and he pulled Penny away from Samantha. "You were only suppose to do a dare, not actually enjoy it."

"Teddy, please," Penny beseeched, falling into his arms, her legs so weak, her titties heaving, her cunnie so inflamed. She would, at this point, do just about anything for Teddy, at least for allowing her to get relief, to finish, to complete.

And, that was partly Teddy's intention, if he had thought this through in any detail. "You will get what you want soon enough, but you still have two more dares. The next one, for all three of you, is to get down on her knees and elbows, and present yourselves, bottoms up in the air."

Samantha and Charlotte quickly got into the position. It was a pretty obscene pose, or at least obscenely pretty to the boys, but the two girls didn't mind. They were now so inflamed with arousal that they wanted to be as sexy as possible, even obscenely as possible.

Charlotte was not nearly so lost in lust. She was plenty excited, her own little cunnie was warm and moist, but as she saw the girls get into the positions, she hesitated. She in fact clutched Joey's arm. They looked so much like filthy pornographic sluts, not like the good girls she knew so well at school. They were sticking their bottoms up in the air like dogs in heat, presenting their cunts and bottoms to the boys as if they wanted to get fucked and screwed.

How could they do that? If she took the same position Joey would be able to see everything, not only just her cunnie, presented in such a dirty way, but also her bottom hole, as Samantha and Penny now so openly displayed themselves.

Penny looked back, past her upraised bottom, and saw her good friend Charlotte standing there, clutching Joey's arm, afraid to step forward. She shifted over a bit, to make room between herself and Samantha, and said, "C'mon, Charlotte, it isn't really so bad. Here, get in between Samantha and I, we'll protect you."

It wasn't really clear how two naked girls with their naked bottoms up raised could protect her, but she did at least feel better about having the two of them on either side of her, and they could at least comfort and reassure her. "Well, okay," she demurely replied and, so reluctantly let go of Joey's arm and tentatively stepped over to take her position between Penny and Samantha.

If Joey touched himself now he would likely explode. The sight of Charlotte so hesitantly stepping over to her place, her little perky, vulnerable bottom waving behind her with each tentative step, the innocent white tush that would soon be raised up in the air for his voyeuristic pleasure. No, if he touched himself now he would explode, spraying his cum across the room to splash all over those sweet pale cheeks. It wouldn't be a bad idea, but it probably wouldn't get him a second date, if this was actually the first one, and, besides, he knew that restraint would be justly rewarded.

Charlotte got down on her knees, and then her hands. She looked to the left, where Samantha was posing, her large breasts swaying beneath her. Samantha smiled at her and reached over, grasping her left hand, as did Penny did on her other side. "C'mon now, Charlotte, get all the way down on your elbows, head to the floor, and raise your bottom up high, like it was a girl scout salute to our lovely boy scouts, with their big, hard sticks."

Leave it to Samantha to make it even more difficult. "But, they will be able to see everything," she whispered.

"I know," Samantha responded, "I want them to," she replied, waving her bottom back and forth, much to Chris's, and Joey's and Teddy's, pleasure.

"C'mon, Charlotte," Penny whispered. "We're here, nobody will hurt you. You'll see, it's really kind of fun." She didn't really want to admit that out loud, giving Teddy even more satisfaction. She said even more softly, "Don't you want to look pretty, for Joey?"

Charlotte glanced behind her, past her naked bottom to the sight of Joey standing a few feet behind her. She so hoped that he hadn't heard that. Of course she wanted to look pretty for him, but she didn't want to admit that out loud, in front of him.

It didn't look like he heard. He was just standing there, his penis sticking up so tall and straight, an excited smile on his face. It did appear that he would like to see her do it. She wouldn't really think of herself as looking pretty with her head down and bottom sticking up, but she did always feel that she had a nice bottom. It was perhaps her best feature. She wasn't particularly happy about her breasts, their being so small. Maybe it would be nice to show Joey her bottom. She lowered her head to the carpet and while squeezing hard on the hands of her friends, raised up her bottom, opening up to view her innocent, virtuous, pale slit. Her face turned a deep red. She so hoped that Joey wouldn't notice how moist she was.

"That's much better now, girls."

It was indeed a lovely display: three upraised girlish bottoms all on naked display, presented to the boys for their picking like pumpkins at a county fair. There was something especially delicious about a girl posing like this. She was so lustfully, obscenely presenting herself in a very defenseless, submissive manner. She couldn't really see what he was looking at, what he was doing, and she was presenting herself like she was his concubine, his toy, that he could do with what he wanted.

"Do you boys like what you see?" Samantha flirtatiously inquired, only to make Charlotte even more uncomfortable. "Don't make them talk about it," she whispered.

"I like it very much," Joey replied.

"Goodness," Charlotte replied, more loudly, her eyes opening wide at the sound of Joey's voice, and his open acknowledgment of how pretty she did indeed look, presenting herself this way.

She timidly turned her head to look back at him, and softly replied, "Thank you, Joey." He smiled back, his cock pointing right at her, doing much of the talking for him. She turned forward again, not being able to look him in the eyes for too long, and buried her face in her arms. She quietly giggled.

"Alright girls, you're just about done with your next to last dare."

Penny turned her head back to speak to Teddy. "That was the next to last dare, Teddy. It was to pose like this."

Somehow though she wasn't quite in a position to convey tremendous authority or command. He confidently responded, "None of you are quite yet in the fully correct position."

Charlotte opened her eyes again. What more could they do? Maybe she wasn't poking her bottom up high enough? She pulled her knees up closer to her chest, raising her bottom up even higher, exposing more of herself to Joey. He wanted to fuck her so bad.

Penny kept her eyes on Teddy, glaring at him. She was being honest when she told Charlotte that it was kind of fun, but Teddy was again pushing things too far, obviously too far for Charlotte and perhaps even as well for her. She didn't mind, so much, posing submissively like this for him. But, it was pushing it, to say the least, to do this as well for Chris and Joey. She avoided their eyes, wondering what it would be like to look them in the eye again once this was all over, knowing how obscenely she had displayed herself to them.

Well, it wasn't going to get any easier. "The last part of your pose is to reach back and spread open your bottoms, so that we can see everything."

"You're in so much trouble, Teddy," Penny asserted, but did as she was told, letting go of Charlotte's hand to reach back, clasping one cheek in each hand, and spreading herself open, opening up to his eyes, and to the eyes of the two other boys, her rose puckered hole.

Charlotte was shocked. He wanted her to show Joey, and even Teddy and Chris as well, her poop hole? Why would a boy want to look at that? This was really terribly, terribly dirty, even disgusting, but she could see that Penny and Samantha were doing it. Must she really do this? Penny was looking Teddy in the eyes as her anus came into view, daring him to try to fuck her in the butt. Still, though, she had a few times considered doing it this way. She hadn't actually asked him yet, thinking that he might find it too offensive or objectionable, if not repugnant. She wondered if she herself would find it repulsive. It would likely hurt, at least a bit, and it certainly would be rather smelly and things. Wouldn't it? She turned her face away when she noticed him staring lustfully at her butt hole.

Samantha did not mind at all. Not surprisingly, she had already done it a few times. She would prefer that the first time with Chris be in the usual place, but if he wanted to jump ahead a few steps and get right to it, she wouldn't mind. She looked back at Chris and arched her back further, smiling at him as she repeatedly squeezed her sphincter, as if her she was winking at him with her anus, inviting him to pick whichever hole he preferred.

1...67891011