Texas Hold 'Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte smiled at Penny in appreciation of her support, but it was clearly a very nervous, apprehensive, uncertain smile.

Joey was impressed as well. He had the large blind, already committed to betting his shirt and undoing the clasp of his pants. He was dealt a Wayne Gretzky, wired nines. It could be much stronger, but he was not about to leave Charlotte out there on her own against Chris. If she was going to play, then so would, should, he. "I'll call as well."

Charlotte looked over in surprise, "Oh my goodness," she said.

Teddy dealt the flop: king, nine, four, off suit.

Charlotte and Joey both smiled, smiling for themselves and sympathetically for each other. They both had trips, and both felt very confident, yet also concerned for the other.

Chris did not smile, as he had no reason to. "I bet."

Charlotte and Joey were both quite surprised, although certainly no more than Samantha. She knew full well that Chris had no better than the king high on the flop. It was just another stone, cold bluff. However, to do her best to help, she smiled, "Good draw," and lightly slid her fingers up and down his naked thigh, figuring that Charlotte and Joey might interpret her show of confidence as mistakenly giving away his strength.

Charlotte had to decide first. She was again frozen in panic. How could she fold three of a kind, and they were kings, but, then, how could she risk so much?

Joey helped. He offered, "I'll stay if you stay."

"Hey, no talking," protested Chris, "that's not fair," and he wasn't joking. He didn't like this at all. He really wanted, needed, them to fold.

Penny though loved the gesture. It was precisely what she was hoping for. "Actually, Chris, I don't think there is any rule against that, as long as they don't reveal their cards to each other."

Charlotte liked it as well. It was like Joey was coming to her aid, standing beside her in her time of need. She had to stay now. Folding would be a rejection, a slap at his gallant gesture. She looked at him demurely and said, "I will stay. I call."

"I call as well," Joey quickly responded.

Chris tried to suppress his frustration, his concern, but he was not terribly successful. He knew full well that if Joey had not said what he said, they both would have folded in turn. He scowled at him, but knew that in doing so he was revealing that he was not so confident about his hand.

Teddy dealt the turn. It was a deuce. No help to anyone. Chris was feeling considerably less confident. He didn't really see either of them folding at this point, and one of them, actually probably both of them, had a good hand, perhaps two pair. He said, "I bet." He felt he had no choice. If he was going to drive them out, he had to play aggressively, and his only hope of winning was to drive them out. Samantha continued to smile, but she was now just nervously resting her hand on Chris's thigh. Although, she did realize that if Chris lost, she would have the fun of seeing him strip naked.

Charlotte felt though that she could not stop now. Joey had gone this far with her. If she folded he would fold, and then what if Joey, or her, actually had Chris beat? She would feel so terrible. She would have to take off lots of her clothes and so would he, and it would be all her fault. And, finally the fact was, she did have a super outstanding hand. She slapped her knee and said, "I call!"

Joey did not hesitate. "I'll then call as well."

Teddy dealt the river: a ten. Chris wanted to smile, but he kept a straight face as he enjoyed the moment. A straight. He drew a straight on the river. Samantha resumed tracing her finger tips, her nails, up and down his thigh. Chris said, this time with considerably more confidence and poise, "I bet." The likelihood of losing now was very low. The only way he could lose would be if one of them had a higher straight, but they never would have stayed if they had been trying to draw to a straight.

Charlotte was very scared. She did still have a good hand, and Chris had bluffed before. It was an obvious time to bluff again. But, she didn't like the comfortable smile on Chris's face, nor on Samantha's, nor the fact that they were now up to five articles of clothes. She hadn't even worked out how much that would be. She squinched her eyes shut and said, "I'll call," and then wiggled her hands in the air, trying to shake away her tension.

Joey again did not hesitate. "I'll call."

The room was quite silent, as most everyone was so terribly surprised that Charlotte had stayed to the end. Penny was very, very pleased, but also now rather concerned. This was much farther than she had been planning on taking this. She tried to figure out what Charlotte was risking.

Charlotte quickly turned over her cards, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible. "Three kings," she announced, looking anxiously around her, for approval of her decision, for a sign that it was the right decision, for a sign that she had won.

Joey nodded his head in approval and congratulations. He flopped his cards down, face up, and said, "Good job, Charlotte, real good, I just have three nines."

"Oh golly, Joey," Charlotte replied, "I'm so sorry. Really, I'm so sorry." Maybe she could just wave it off? Wouldn't that be her right as the winner?

Chris though said, "Well, you might be even more sorry to have to join him." He turned over his cards and announced, "King high straight."

Charlotte clasped her hands to her mouth in shock and fear. She had lost?! She had really lost? How much did she lose? She quickly figured it out, but then double-checked. She had lost four articles. 'Let's see,' she thought, 'what does that mean? The remaining four buttons, um, my zipper, and, "Oh my," she said out loud, "my blouse!" She would have to take her blouse off, in front of Joey, and two other boys. She hadn't yet taken her blouse off for any guy, and now she had to do it for three guys!?

"Actually," Teddy added, "your skirt as well."

"What?!" She ran through the bets in her head again. "Oh my, oh my," she exclaimed. He was right. There had been three bets, not just two. She looked over at Chris. Maybe he would offer a deal? He wasn't saying anything. Samantha had let Chris keep on his undies if he let her take his clothes off. It took a tremendous amount of courage to say this, to make this offer, but she had to do something. She said very quietly, very timidly, "Um, Christopher, um, if you want, if I could keep my skirt on, you could do it."

"Do what?"

Charlotte didn't like having to say it so clearly, out loud. "Take off my blouse."

And Joey certainly didn't like hearing it. There was no way he would sit there and let Chris take off Charlotte's blouse. No way. He turned to Chris.

Chris was tempted to make Charlotte squirm. But, he could see how difficult it was for her to even talk about it, let alone have him do it. He didn't want to be cruel. And, besides, there was no way he would be the one to take her clothes off. First, he was finished with standing up and showing off his stiff cock to everyone, and second, he seriously doubted that Samantha would appreciate it. Nor, he could tell, would Joey.

He had a better idea. He knew that Joey was interested in Charlotte. He would give him the pleasure. "No, no. It's a really generous offer. Very generous in fact." It was always so nice to win. He felt like a king, lording over his subjects, commanding them to do his bidding, now with an adoring princess at his side. "However, I think since you both worked together on this, you should take each other's clothes off, and, if you do," he added, waving his arm in a grand, magnanimous gesture, "you both are spared one article of clothing." Actually, this would be just about as entertaining as doing it himself.

Penny and Teddy both grinned quite broadly. This was even better than they had hoped. How very outstanding.

Charlotte and Joey though both blushed profusely. They were indeed terribly grateful. Charlotte could keep on her skirt, and Joey wouldn't have to take off his underwear.

But, it was going to be bad, really bad. Charlotte would have to show everyone her brassiere, and perhaps even worse, Joey would have to let everyone see his boxers, which would do little to hide an erection that he simply could not lose while taking off Charlotte's clothes. Charlotte would even have to see it, and she would likely be mortified. But, still, they both knew it could have been worse; a lot, lot worse.

They slowly got onto their feet and faced one another. Neither would make the first move. Both clearly would like to quit, but neither wanted to abandon the other, and both knew that they could hardly do so when Penny and Chris had actually gone farther. Still, they were so nervous over taking each other's clothes off. Frankly, it would be so much easier if they could do it themselves in one quick swoop and then instantly sit back down. Although, actually, some of their nervousness reflected on the fact that each knew a part of them wanted to do it. Both had fantasies of doing precisely what they were about to do, although for each of them the fantasy was certainly to do so in the privacy of a bedroom.

"Well, c'mon," Chris goaded them. "Let's get to it."

They reached out, avoiding looking into each other's eyes as they pulled out their partner's garments from their waistbands.

This was truly a significant moment in their lives, and Penny was so delighted, even honored, to be able to be witness to it. She could feel her nipples stiffen as she watched the two of them.

They began by just unbuttoning the blouse and shirt. Charlotte had only four buttons remaining, Joey had all of them. They were both a bit clumsy at it, not being terribly experienced in unbuttoning someone else's garment and it didn't help that they had to work around the hands of their partner. Perhaps though the most disturbing disruption was the fact that they were disrobing one another right in front of everyone.

Joey pulled the blouse away from Charlotte's body as his fingers worked on her buttons. He was trying to be very careful not to touch her breasts, which really wasn't that hard as they weren't particularly large. However, with their clumsy movements he did keep bumping into her, and he kept apologizing. Once all the buttons were unclasped, he pulled her blouse shut, protecting her modesty, at least for the moment.

Charlotte then began to help Joey remove his shirt. It was terribly awkward, as Charlotte's blouse kept coming open, briefly, momentarily, revealing a little round pink tit. Her face felt so warm, becoming almost as pink as her brassiere.

Joey was no less concerned as his shirt was drawn from his body, revealing to Charlotte his chest, his boyish, hairless chest. He so lacked the muscularity, the tone, the definition, of Chris, and even of Teddy. He felt like a boy in the company of men.

Charlotte, though, briefly traced her fingers along his chest, admiring the smoothness, the tightness, the nakedness of his chest. She felt her heart flutter, and Joey's cock swelled further, and then twitched when she looked up to him with her plaintive, endearing, adorable eyes.

Charlotte then turned her eyes to something much more personal: the clasp and zipper of Joey's pants. This was all really very personal: unbuttoning and unzipping a boy's trousers, Joey's trousers, and for the very first time. As she unzipped his slacks she felt the bulge hidden within. "Oh my," she quietly whispered. Once fully unzippered, his fly began to open up, but she pulled it shut, as he was still doing with her blouse.

Joey then reached around her and, with some bumbling, pulled down the zipper of Charlotte's skirt. Charlotte immediately let go of Joey's fly as her skirt would no longer stay up unless she held it there. She felt so vulnerable, so defenseless, desperately holding up her skirt while Joey held shut her blouse.

"You know I must," Joey quietly spoke.

"Yes, yes," Charlotte softly replied, "I know."

"I am sorry it is me." He knew how difficult it would be for her to have her blouse removed in front of so many persons, in front of three guys. He did not enjoy being the one to have to do this to her, although he knew, and his hard cock certainly revealed, that he actually did in fact very much enjoy it.

She said, even more softly, a whisper, "I'm glad it was you."

Joey opened her blouse, revealing first to his own eyes, the loveliest breasts he had ever seen, or at least the most loveliest brassiere he had ever seen. He treasured the private moment, briefly, as private as it could be, and then pulled her blouse down off her shoulders and her arms.

Charlotte quickly covered herself, hid herself, with her free arm and hand, looking pleadingly at Penny, but Penny shook her head and Charlotte acquiesced, revealing to the group her small pink cotton boobies. Penny commented, "Charlotte, you're not wearing the college uniform, are you?"

She was supposed to be wearing a white brassiere and matching panties. Charlotte's brassiere was a rather plain cotton, as was Penny's, but it was pink. She turned to Penny, "I know, I'm sorry. I just wanted to wear something prettier tonight." She had wanted to feel extra pretty at a party with Joey. "You won't tell, will you?"

Actually, the college had no control over what students wore off campus. Charlotte could have been wearing sexy lingerie, if she had wanted to. But, she was naturally worried about getting into trouble. The administration was really very strict about students' proper attire. "No, no, I think pink looks good on you. What do you think, Joey?"

"Oh yes, yes, I think you look very pretty in pink, Charlotte."

Charlotte smiled gratefully at Joey and instinctively albeit subtly waved her pink titties back and forth at him as she said, "Thank you, Joey."

They looked like two perfectly well shaped pink coconut cups, those big tasty snacks he so loved to eat. As he helped her get her hands out of the sleeves, being slow and careful so that she could keep at least one hand on her skirt, he leaned into her and whispered, "You know, they are really very beautiful."

Charlotte's eyes cast down in modesty, but her gaze shifting as well to Joey's slacks, at the evident sign that he did indeed consider her breasts to be very beautiful. Once her blouse was off, she had never felt so terribly naked, so exposed. She quickly glanced around her, noticing full well that all of the eyes were now upon her young, perky breasts. They were still clothed, but they were clothed in her personal undergarment. Her eyes in particular focused on the erection of Chris, wondering if it was standing up so stiff and tall because of her. The thought made her feel uneasy.

She turned her attention back to Joey's slacks and she got down on her knees, keeping one hand holding up her skirt as she inserted the fingers of her other hand into his waistband, being careful that they remained outside of his boxers. There was no need to have a wardrobe accident.

She slowly pulled down Joey's trousers, bringing into the light of the room his blue boxers, decorated with golf balls. Joey did like to golf. He looked to the side as his boxers came into view. If he had known that he would be taking off his pants at Penny's party, and he could hardly have anticipated that, he would have surely worn something else, something more manly.

Charlotte though thought they were quite colorful and cute. She giggled with delight as they came into view. But her giggling quickly changed to surprise and wonder when his very obvious erection appeared. She paused in her undressing when the bulb popped out, the loose boxers doing little to restrain him. She thought that she would find it troubling, as she found Chris's, but instead, she felt strangely drawn to it, and proud of it. It looked so masculine, so stout and strong, and it was so pleasing to know that it was so big and hard because of her. She kept her eyes on it as she pulled his slacks down the rest of the way, watching it bob and sway as she helped him step out of his slacks.

Once his pants were entirely removed, her eyes went up to his, looking up to him past his stiffness. His eyes expressed his embarrassment, his apology at being so lustfully excited. Her eyes expressed her pride, and interest.

Penny and Teddy looked upon them with pride as well; pride over what they had accomplished. Their plan was now clearly working.

And, while the eyes of the other three players were so clearly, so intently, focused on Charlotte and Joey, Samantha bent over in the lap of Chris and planted a firm kiss on the head of his hard cock, just in case he was beginning to have thoughts about Charlotte. Samantha felt she now had quite a bit of competition in the room, as there were now two pairs of lovely titties well exposed, and she was herself still wearing her blouse. Chris jerked and gasped in surprise at the feel of Samantha's lips briefly touching the tip of his dick. But, fortunately, nobody else seemed to have noticed, and Samantha stayed there but only a brief second. Plenty of time for him to enjoy it, but not long enough to get caught. She smiled proudly at him. He looked like he had just won the lottery.

Charlotte and Joey sat back down. Charlotte was now sitting right up against him.

Teddy dealt the tenth hand.

It was Chris's turn to bet first. He was dealt a Hooters, a pair of threes. It was not an absolutely terrible hand, but it was not a betting hand. He seriously doubted that he could bluff once again. He was though tempted. They were now playing for very big stakes. He would like to be a part of that. But, he also knew that someone was going to lose big in this hand, and he might as well enjoy the show for free. He mucked.

Penny had drawn a Broderick Crawford, ten and four. Chris was indeed correct. The game had risen to a new level. Penny considered just ending the game. Charlotte and Joey had now finally noticed each other, and a bonus was the evident coupling of Samantha and Chris. Penny though wanted to seal the deal, and this wasn't the hand to do it with, not when you're wearing just a brassiere and panties. She sighed with disappointment and mucked her hand.

Teddy and Charlotte quickly mucked their hands, thankful to be able to keep out of it. Penny could see that the game would probably in fact end just by default.

Charlotte placed her hand on Joey's thigh and squeezed hard, not out of flirtation but out of sympathetic apprehension. She knew he was holding the small blind. He was in for only one article of clothing, but all he had was one article. She didn't want him to be the first to lose his undies; well, she mostly didn't want him to lose.

Joey had fishhooks, a pair of jacks. This was a reasonably good hand, a good hand indeed. "I call." He really had no choice. If he folded he would have to remove his boxers, exposing his nakedness to everyone, to Charlotte. Calling only meant that he added a dare, and no dare could hardly be worse than having to stand in front of these three girls, and two guys, sporting a naked boner. Calling was the only way of avoiding the possibility of being so exposed. He had to win, and perhaps he would, with all but one player folding and he sporting jacks, along with his erection. Charlotte squeezed his thigh, leaned into him, and whispered, as her eyes went to his erection, "Good luck." However, as she said so she also thought that if he lost she would get to see what it looked like.

Samantha had the big blind. She was holding Union Oil, a seven and six, off suit. They hardly came much weaker than that. But, it was no cost to just see the flop. She had the option to raise, but she understandably just checked.

Teddy dealt the flop: queen, six, seven, off suit. Joey was not helped by the flop, and wondered if Samantha now had a pair of queens. He realized he probably should have raised, driving Samantha out of the game. He had just let her have a free flop, and she may now have the winning hand. He checked.

1...45678...11