Texas Hold 'Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys paused to admire the sight. They were in fact rather surprised at how different the girls' assholes appeared. One might have expected an anus to be pretty darn consistent. It's not like evolution was mixing up anuses for the sake of mate selection. Was it? Nevertheless, the proof was in the pudding, and there was considerable variation in these delectable pudding pops. Charlotte's was just a round little sphincter, with very little color. Penny's was a bright pink star, with parallel ridges branching down into her tightly sealed hole. And, Samantha's was more brownish, with the ridges of her rosebud curving around, like a galaxy being drawn by gravity down into a deep black hole.

Teddy approached Penny's ass. What boy could forever just stand there and watch, and do nothing. He had to feel it for himself. After all, she was presenting herself to him. What would she, should see, expect?

Teddy did not touch her asshole, not at first, even though Penny was ostensibly offering it to him. No, he was more courteous and respectful. He reached instead between her thighs to softly cup her wet, warm, hairy pouch.

It was like he was cupping a cupcake fresh out of the oven. She was so warm, so hot, so ready to be eaten.

"Teddy," she gasped at the touch, but did not pull away or object. She did let go of her cheeks to brace herself on the floor, but Teddy admonished her. "Keep them open. I want to look at your butt hole as I play with your cunnie."

"Teddy," Penny complained, but more with respect to this openly dirty talk in front of Charlotte. Frankly, she did not mind at all that he was touching her. She wanted relief so bad, and now she realized she wouldn't mind what he did, as long as he did not end it this time so abruptly, so frustratingly short, of a climax. She followed her complaint with a groan of appreciation as he began to finger her hot, sloppy wet lips.

"What about me?" Samantha asked, having turned her head at the sound of Penny's voice to see Teddy crouching behind Penny, and now fingering her friend. She waved her bottom at Chris, inviting him to take his pleasure as well.

As Joey watched Chris get into position behind Samantha, he turned to look at Charlotte's inviting bottom. She was still holding her pose. She wasn't letting go of her cheeks, but neither was she giving him any signal to approach her, to join in on the fun that was being had by his two friends. He wasn't at all sure what to do, but he then realized, what could be a more obviously inviting signal to a guy then to be bent over naked, butt raised, and cheeks spread. He moved up to take his position behind Charlotte.

Charlotte heard Joey approaching. "Oh no, oh no," she whimpered very softly. Her body, her bottom, trembled in anticipation.

Joey smiled as Charlotte began to wiggle and shake her bottom at him. She didn't want to say anything, probably not wanting her friends to know how excited and aroused she was. She was letting him know though, in a most private and personal way, that she did want him to touch her. He smiled with relief, kneeled down behind her, and reached out to feel her upraised cunnie as he gazed as well at her cute little hole, which now up close appeared to be puckering up at him, as if she wanted him to kiss her there.

"Oh my gosh!" Charlotte exclaimed as she felt Joey's fingers on her and, like Penny, she quickly let go of her bottom and used her hands to cover her face, as if by denying her the ability to see anything she would be less aware of what he was doing.

Joey let Charlotte have her modesty. He did not require that she reopen her cheeks for him. It was, after all, their first time together. The first time he had even done anything like this with a girl, and perhaps the first time as well for her. He would not ask too much of her. She wouldn't have to open up her butt cheeks for him. It was plenty enough to be able to feel, caress, and play with this peach fuzzed pouch, split by its delicate crack. And, with her face covered, and the two other boys distracted by their own treasures, he used his other hand to fondle and stroke his hard dick, although knowing full well that he couldn't do that for very long or very intensely. "You feel so, so good, Charlotte," he whispered.

She didn't say anything. She couldn't bring herself to say anything. She wiggled her bottom though to and fro, both with respect to her embarrassment, as if she could find some way to hide herself from him, as well as with respect to her rising excitement. Yes, it was terribly, terribly embarrassing to be so wantonly displayed for him, but it was also actually, as Penny had suggested, really kind of exciting as well. "Oh my goodness," she exclaimed, somewhat more loudly, as she heard, as well as felt, her arousal, the sounds of her moistness squishing around, her juices leaking and being squeezed by Joey's fingers against, now within, her cunnie.

He did not wait long to stick a finger up inside. How could he wait? He had already waited so long, 18 years. He wasn't about to wait any longer, and he was instantly impressed at how tight she was, as well as so hot and wet. The room was now filled with the squishing and slurping noises of three cunts being manipulated, groped, and fingered. Teddy and Chris now using two fingers, the sloppy wet noises accompanied by gasps and moans of at least two of the girls. Charlotte did so as well, but much more quietly into her arm or the carpeting of the floor. Penny and Samantha were even grinding their bottoms back at their partners, encouraging their boys to work harder, to bring them all the way to the end with their fingers. They so very much wanted to get there.

Teddy though removed his fingers, much to the agony of Penny. She groaned now in frustration. "Alright then," exclaimed Teddy, "time now for the final dare." He pulled out his dick and got up higher on his knees and positioned his cock at the entrance to Penny's cunt.

As soon as she felt the head touch her cunt Penny turned her head and said, "No! Teddy, that's going much too far." He could hardly argue with that. It was, after all, going all the way. What was farther than that? Actually, up her butt would be farther than that. He felt he was being pretty considerate by doing it the normal way. But, he didn't even argue with her about it. He just shoved it in hard, deep down and hard, and he met with little resistance. She only grunted her disapproval as she felt him shove it in.

Penny was hardly in the position to fend him off, nor was her cunnie at all unreceptive. On the contrary, it was so hot, moist, and aroused, that her cunnie accepted his cock like it was slurping down a hot dog in one smooth gulp. "Teddy," she gasped. "You fucking bastard," but she did receive him. She let go of her cheeks, gripped the carpeting with her fingers and even pushed up and back toward him, to receive as much of him as she could. She may not want to be fucked in front of her friends, but she so much wanted to be fucked.

Chris soon followed up with Samantha's cunt. She kept her cheeks open. She knew he would enjoy looking at her puckering and flickering ass hole as he shoved his cock in and out of her cunt. She so much enjoyed the feel of his dick finally entering her. Samantha had guys previously who were bigger than Chris, much bigger in fact, but she was still quite young and it was still a nice tight fit. It did at least feel terribly tight and wonderful to Chris, who had little basis to judge.

Joey would not be left behind, being so appropriately positioned behind Charlotte's behind, and Charlotte's cunnie felt so wet, so willing, so wanting.

Charlotte was not actually surprised to feel the head of Joey's cock against her lips. Once Penny and Samantha had let their boys do it to them, she knew Joey's penis would soon arrive. She could not possibly get up and run out at this point, nor, at this point, did she really want to. She did really want it. She would have much preferred her first time be in the privacy of her bedroom, beneath the blankets, and in the dark, but one can not always pick how the first time will be. This would at least be a terribly memorable first time.

As she felt him position his hard penis, she looked back and whispered, apprehensively, "Be gentle." It was a cliche but it was sincerely meant and felt. Joey understood, or at least he had no intention of being rough and hard. However, it was a very tight fit, coupled as well with his own inexperience about how to get it in. Joey so hoped that Chris and Teddy did not notice the difficulty he was having. Imagine if one of them reached over to give him a hand? Charlotte fortunately reached back between her legs to help guide him. She did have a better sense of precisely where he should be putting it. Once properly lodged he pushed against her, and she slowly yielded. He pulled back a bit and then pushed harder again, doing this repeatedly until he was eventually well lodged. It felt so, so good: his dick so tightly wrapped by Charlotte's warm, wet, squishy cunt.

Charlotte sighed deeply and openly. It did feel good. Her first penis. She was not technically a virgin, if that meant that she had never had anything stuck up there before. She had masturbated with things, and had done so quite a few times. But, this was the first real live one, and it did feel so much better than the stuff she had been using, which she would be too embarrassed to describe. "Joey," she whimpered, as she felt his hard penis sliding in and out of her. It felt so terribly, terribly good. For the moment she managed to forget that they were not alone, losing herself in the moment of her first intercourse.

Penny, along with Charlotte, closed her eyes. She did not want to violate the privacy of her friends. Samantha though openly looked to her side, enjoying the sight of her two friends being fucked right beside her. Chris might not be the best lover she will have experienced but he was proving to be one of the more willing and daring, and she squeezed his cock with her cunt as she looked back at him and smiled, humping away at him as he was plunging in and out of her.

The boys were at first reluctant to look at each other, wondering if it was at all gay to be seeing each other fuck someone. But, once they did so they openly grinned at each other, and even gave each other high fives, albeit quietly so as not to offend their partners. It was like they were both watching and participating in a porno movie at the same time. Any one of them would so much enjoy having sex with his girlfriend while watching a porno movie, and this was in fact a lot more than that, as they were right in the movie and they knew the other two girls who were being fucked. Yes, this was a level of stimulation they had not experienced before and, sadly enough, would not experience for long, as they had already been so close to cumming before that there was no way their dicks could slide in and out of tight, wet, hot cunnies for very long at all.

As they approached their climaxes Teddy at least reached around Penny to use his fingers on her clit. He knew how much she liked that. She gasped, "Yes, yes, thank you, yes," as she felt his fingers rub and manipulate her clit as his cock rapidly plunged in and out of her cunt.

Chris did not go for Samantha's clit, not being too sure that he would be able to do it in any competent manner, already feeling a little clumsy, trying to keep his balance as he worked his cock in and out of the gyrating Samantha. But, he did go for her butt hole. She had been keeping her cheeks open throughout, and it was a sustained invitation to which he finally yielded, and both of them were very pleased at his acquiescence. Samantha enjoyed the titillating feeling of a finger, or even a cock, tickling her anus. There was something especially sexy and naughty about anal play, and her rosebud was so flushed with nerve endings.

Charlotte was the first to cum, perhaps because it was her first time, the first time a cock had been within her cunnie. She was actually shocked by her reaction, as she had not expected that she would cum so quickly. It wasn't that she hadn't cum much before. She did so quite often, but always in the privacy of her bed, in the quiet of her bedroom, at times even biting her lips and sliding full under the blankets so that she would not make any tell-tale noises that her parents would hear.

It was no different this time. She bit down on the knuckle of her index finger to quiet the whimpering noises that so often escaped her when she climaxed. At the same time clenching down with her cunnie, feeling an intense urge to pee, and for a brief moment, she squirted, just a little bit, albeit quickly clamping down.

Charlotte's subtle little jerks and twitches put Joey over the edge. He was disappointed. He knew that Charlotte was not yet ready herself to cum and he so much wanted to please her the first time, to have her enjoy the experience as well. Frankly, if he hadn't been with the two other girls he would have provided considerable more foreplay, and clearly Teddy and Chris had been given an unfair advantage, with their girls' cunnies being so thoroughly stimulated prior to the actual sex. Well, there was nothing he could do about that now. He leaned down and exclaimed, "Charlotte, Charlotte, I'm sorry, I just can't stop."

She quickly interrupted him, "Not inside! Not inside!" She wasn't on birth control, not really ever actually needing it. She wouldn't mind having Joey's baby, at least some day, but not right away, certainly not quite yet.

He understood and quickly pulled out with a loud squishy pop and then leaned back as his dick twitched and sprayed a big glob of hot, wet, sticky rope of cum all down Charlotte's back. "Oh man," Joey gasped as he felt his orgasm sweep through him and watched his dick explode its cum all over Charlotte's naked body.

Charlotte cried "Oh my goodness," as she felt her back and bottom receiving his hot spray. She would have to admit that she had asked for it, or at least asked for him not to cum inside her, but she hadn't anticipated that he would squirt his load all over her like that. She could feel warm, wet splats land on her again and again and again as the final spasms of her own orgasm slowly dissipated. How much stuff do boys have, she wondered. Her face went beet red as she felt her back and bottom become literally drenched in a boy's ejaculation. She felt so confused, so happy, so pleasured, yet so filthy and dirty. She wondered if she could look any of her friends in the eye after that. It would be so embarrassing to stand up and face them, cum dripping down her back and bottom, like some actress in a dirty movie. As Penny saw Joey begin to shoot his load onto Charlotte, she smiled. What better sign of how successful the game had been than to see Joey gushing a full hot load of cum all over Charlotte, and she was taking it like a real trooper, like she really liked it. Her own orgasm then swept over her as she saw the ropes and wads of cum splatter all over her friend. She exclaimed, "Squirt it on me too, Teddy!" She turned back to him, squeezing his dick with the orgasmic spasms of her cunt as he squeezed her clit. "Wet me as well," she gasped.

That was all the encouragement he needed. He was in fact relieved that he would not be expected to last any longer, and he too pulled out and sprayed his load all over Penny, who even kept her face turned to watch the sight of Teddy's engorged, manly dick jerk and spurt its hot load all over her. She hoped that the others were watching, as Teddy could always squirt real good. Some of it even reached so far as to hit her on the face, splattering her nose and cheek. "Teddy!" she admonished, but playfully so, smiling with glee as her face was doused with his cum.

When Charlotte heard Penny shout for Teddy to squirt on her she opened her eyes to see Penny receive Teddy's cum with pleasure, even glee. She was surprised. Penny didn't appear to be the least bit embarrassed. In fact, her face was awash with intense pleasure, as if she was actually cumming while he squirted all over her, which she was indeed doing, basking in waves of pleasure sweeping inside her body as her outside was washed with his hot, wet cum.

The sounds and sights of Teddy, Joey, and Penny cumming, plus Chris's finger now tentatively working its way up her butt, were enough to put Samantha over the edge as well. As she felt her moment arrive, she clenched down hard on both Chris's finger and his cock and gasped, "Do it inside, squirt it all inside me, Chrissy." She liked to feel a boy's cock twitch and jerk inside her, particularly when she was cumming herself. And, Chris complied, his cock suddenly jerking in Samantha's cunt as it gushed its gism, her cunt in turn twitching with her own spasms of carnal climax. He fell onto her back, shoving his finger down further into her butt and his dick farther up inside her cunt, squirting his load deeper and deeper within her. "Fill me up, Chrissy," she gasped, her legs giving way as they fell to the carpet, her cunt getting filled to the brim and over with Chris's gooey gruel, much of it leaking out onto her thighs and the carpeting as he continued to shove his dick in and out of her sloppy hot gully.

When it was over the boys paused to admire their work and catch their breaths. Chris started to pull out of Samantha's cunt but she reached back to hold him tight. She turned to him, an exhausted but deeply satisfied expression on her face, "No, no, leave it there, I like to feel it soften inside."

Charlotte and Penny lied down, on their sides, facing each other, feeling the cum of their beaus sliding down off their backs and bottoms onto the carpeting. Joey and Teddy lied down behind them and pulled their wet bodies against them, affectionately spooning them.

Charlotte looked into Penny's satisfied ideas, herself feeling quite confused. Penny reached out and gently caressed her cheek. "Don't worry. It'll be fine. You know, maybe next time they'll make us take it in our bottoms."

Charlotte's eyes widened at the thought of that, but not sure if it was in shock or excited anticipation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My thanks to Sack for the suggestion. I hope it meets to his satisfaction, and to your pleasure. If not, I do apologize for the failure. I also certainly welcome your suggestions and, if you took the time to read it all, please do take the time to vote!

1...67891011