Texas Hold 'Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha breathed a sigh of relief, and she could see the tension in Joey's eyes. She was helped tremendously by the flop, but she was still holding a rather small two pair. She showed Chris her hand, enjoying the fact that they now had this personal alliance, but then became more than a little annoyed when she had to draw his eyes away from Penny's camel toe. "Chrissy!"

"Sorry," he replied. He looked at her cards and nodded his head, although still using the excuse of shifting his eyes to her cards to take a quick glance as well at Charlotte's little titties. Samantha sighed and checked.

Teddy dealt the turn, an ace. Neither player was happy to see that, worrying that the other may indeed have an ace. They both checked.

Teddy dealt the river, a jack. Joey breathed a loud sigh of relief. Samantha's eyes went down in disappointment and resignation. Joey was not wearing pants nor a poker face, and his failure at the turn and now his success at the river had both been quite evident. He said, "I bet."

Samantha sighed deeply. She could keep her brassiere on if she folded, but it would be so bad to have been beaten by a bluff. Besides, she did not appreciate Christopher's eyes absorbing Penny's camel toe, and now glancing as well at Charlotte's little boobs. She had much better breasts than Charlotte. It's not like she was playing to lose, but she didn't much care for the girl with the little titties getting the attention. "I call."

Chris was surprised, as it appeared to him that Joey probably had the better hand. And, when he turned over his cards, it was clear. Three jacks. Samantha tossed out her cards, face up, revealing her two pairs, another pair to soon follow.

Teddy and Joey grinned. They were about to see Samantha's boobs! Samantha slowly stood up, holding onto her skirt as she did so, although for no good reason as it would soon be dropped. In fact, as soon as she stood up, she let go of the skirt, realizing that the tails of her blouse would still effectively cover her panties, at least for the moment. As it fell to the floor she covered her face with her hands and shivered. She turned to Chris. "Chrissy, I just can't do it. Would you please?"

Chris's balls were beginning to ache, as his erection just wouldn't go down, and this wasn't going to help. However, not too many guys are given such good reasons to maintain a hard-on. "Yea, sure, anything."

Joey knew that it was his honor to remove Samantha's clothes if he so wished, or at least to have the option of deciding whom should do it, but Chris was a good choice. Joey though had in fact fantasied having Penny do it. It would be kind of nice seeing one girl undress another, while a third sat half-naked next to him, leaning into him, herself wearing only a brassiere and skirt. But, this was still plenty good.

Chris got up on his feet, his hard dick once again thrusting out his briefs.

"You're so sweet, Chrissy," Samantha said, as if he was in fact doing her a big favor.

"You can quit now, if you want, Samantha," Penny noted. Nobody would question her quitting at this point. It was perhaps the right time to stop, before one of them actually showed a personal private part.

"No, no, I lost, I should pay up."

Penny was surprised at her willingness to continue, as well as concerned. Could she now quit herself if it came to that point for her?

Samantha though even smiled as Chris opened up her blouse and paused to admire the presentation. He wouldn't be sneaking peeks at Charlotte anymore. He drew her blouse off her shoulders, bringing into sight a pair of very, very sexy breasts. Samantha as well was not wearing the college uniform. She was wearing an aqua brassiere, but what truly made hers distinctive, and so much sexier, was the fact that it was a lacy push-up Wonderbra. Samantha never spared expense for things that really mattered. It provided her breasts with such tremendous lift and luscious cleavage, and it was stylistically much prettier than the plain brassieres of Penny and Charlotte. It was trimmed with a feminine filigree of lace, capped with a small pink bow decorating the center strap.

Penny was now feeling a bit jealous. She had much prettier and sexier brassieres than the one she was wearing. If she had known that the game would get to this point, she certainly would have worn something else. She looped an arm around Teddy's and drew him to her.

"Do you like it, Chris?" Samantha asked.

"Uh, yea, um, yes." He found it a bit awkward to be complimenting a girl's brassiere in front of his friends.

She reached out and lightly ran a finger around and around the tip of his erection. "Yes, I guess you do."

Chris squirmed a bit as she danced her fingers along the tip of his cock. He tried to forget that there were four persons watching his every move. Actually, they were probably watching her moves on his dick.

Charlotte though looked away, burying her face in Joey's shoulder, pressing a soft, little cotton covered tittie into his arm.

With the eyes of the others distracted, Penny leaned over, reached down, and pulled open Teddy's underwear to see the head of his cock peeking up at her, like a little puppy caught trapped in the clothes hamper, begging to get out. She whispered to him, "Does he want to come out and play?"

Surprisingly, at least to Penny, Teddy pushed her hand away and whispered "Not now," his eyes fixed on the undressing of Samantha. It really wasn't that Teddy preferred to watch Samantha get undressed than have Penny play with his erection. It was just that he didn't want the others to be a witness to it, but Penny interpreted it otherwise. It was like when she would flirt with him while he was watching a sports show and he would just brush her aside. She didn't much care for it.

Samantha's blouse fell to the floor, revealing her panties, which matched well her brassiere. All eyes turned to them. She was wearing aqua lace thong panties, and the lace was really quite sheer. The camel toe of Penny had been, actually still was, plenty alluring, but Joey could swear that he could actually see the lips of Samantha's pussy through the sheer, diaphanous gossamer. He had never seen such a thing before, at least never a live one. He was feeling a little jealous of Chris.

Samantha could feel the eyes of the boys admiring her beauty, and the jealousy of the girls. Perhaps this public display was not really so bad after all. She put her hands on Chris's broad, bare shoulders. "Now my brassiere, Chrissy. Take off my brassiere." If she was going to be stripped, she was going to get the most out of it.

Chris reached around her back, having to move in close to do it. Samantha made it easier for him, depending on your perspective, by stepping in even closer to him, pressing her breasts against his chest, or more like crushing them against his hard, masculine pecs, all the while keeping a good hold of his cock that was now squeezed in between their bodies.

As he fumbled with her strap, she softly ground her breasts against him and shifted the fingers of her hands to his balls, lightly grasping them through his briefs. She said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "I'll give you five seconds, Chris, and if it's not undone in five seconds, I'll give your big soft balls a big hard squeeze."

Penny giggled at that. Charlotte had to look, but quickly turned away again as she saw that Samantha's hand was in fact down in between Chris's legs. She couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but she could figure it out. This was really much too personal.

"Five," she paused, "four," she paused again, "three," she gave his testicles a little squeeze. Chris was trying desperately to get the strap undone, twisting and turning it every possible way. Joey and Teddy smiled, although Joey also watched intently, not wanting to ever look so clumsy himself. Samantha said more forcefully, "two," and her brassiere strap fell open. "Very good, Chrissy." She gave his balls a little tickle for his, or their, reward. She wiggled the straps off her shoulders and arms until all that was holding them up were her breasts pressed against his chest. She smiled at him as she stepped back, letting her brassiere fall to the floor and her breasts pop out. She was not ashamed to show them off, nor should she be. They were truly wonderful breasts. Penny wondered why she bothered with a Wonderbra. She clearly didn't need it. They stood up so proudly, and were so well rounded. Even her nipples looked perky and bright. Penny glanced sideways at Teddy and wasn't happy to see his own eyes widening at the sight of her friend's naked breasts. She wacked him on the shoulder and said, "Get your tongue back in your mouth."

He turned to her and smiled. "Sorry." He was sincerely apologetic. He knew it was rude to look at pretty girls in her presence, perhaps especially so when it was their naked tits.

Penny was jealous, and a bit annoyed, but she knew she could hardly complain. This whole game was her idea, and she had to admit that she would look at a strong, big cock as well, if it was being presented for her inspection and interest. "I guess it's okay," she said, turning her eyes to Chris's erection, wondering what it might look like.

As Chris and Samantha returned to their sitting position, Samantha's naked tits jiggling and bobbling as she did so, Charlotte turned to Penny and said, "Is this game over now? Samantha's taken off her brassiere? That's like enough, isn't it?"

"No, no," complained Samantha. "I'm not going to be the only one who had to show her goods. We're not stopping at this point."

"Ohhhh," Charlotte whined. She kept her eyes averted from Samantha's exposed breasts, although it was quite difficult. They were like full bright headlights, shining across their circle in all their glory.

Samantha leaned into Chris and whispered, "We're wearing matching outfits now."

He had to smile at that, and said in return, "Maybe we should wear them on a date."

She smiled back, "I would like that."

Chris turned back to the game and smiled broadly. He could not imagine a better date.

Teddy dealt the eleventh hand.

It was Penny's turn to bet first. She was dealt another weak hand, a Jesse James, four and five, off suit. She was relieved though. She didn't really want to play. She certainly didn't have breasts to compare with Samantha's. She folded. Teddy and Charlotte folded as well. It was now understandably difficult for any of them to play.

"C'mon guys," Samantha complained to Penny and Charlotte, although privately enjoying the fact that none of the guys were now distracted by her friends' brassieres.

Charlotte was finding the whole thing to be so difficult. She was glad though that the boys' eyes were now focused largely on Samantha's naked breasts, rather than her own brassiere, although she wasn't too sure how she felt about this when it came to Joey. She had always wished her breasts were larger, never more so than now.

Joey was indeed admiring Samantha's full, luscious, naked tits. What normal, healthy boy wouldn't? Her nipples were particularly neat. They just stuck out from those big round tits like little pencil tips. Besides, he felt quite uncomfortable stealing glances at Charlotte's titties. He was actually much more interested in and aroused by hers, but he didn't want to offend her. He looked at his cards, a Doyle Brunson, ace and queen. How could he fold that? His only remaining clothes were his boxers, but if he was to play a hand, he should play this. Any self-respecting player would. "I'll call."

Charlotte turned to him in surprise, pressing her young bosom into his arm. He could have avoided any trouble by folding. She didn't realize how brave he could be. She pressed her tittie harder against him. "Oh, I do so hope you win, Joey."

It was Samantha's turn to play. She was now the small blind. If she folded, she would have to remove her panties. If she stayed she might have to do much more. She drew a mixed marriage, king and queen, off suit. She looked boldly at Joey. "I'll call." They both had strong hands.

Neither had raised. They were giving Chris, on the big blind, a free look at the flop. He smiled at their mistake. His hand was weak, a gay waiter, queen and three. He tapped his cards. He would not raise.

Teddy dealt the flop, cards down. He hesitated before he turned them over. "Turn over the cards, Teddy," Chris asserted. "Quit playing games," although that's precisely what they were doing. The flop was seven, jack, four. No help to anyone. They all checked. Raises at this point seemed pointless.

Teddy dealt the turn; a queen. They all looked around at each other, albeit it was difficult for Joey and Chris to keep their eyes fixed on Samantha's eyes. Samantha smiled back. She wondered how often women use their breasts to distract, to confuse, a guy during a poker game. Naked breasts did appear to be an advantage. The boys were smiling as well although it wasn't entirely clear why. Joey and Chris felt strong, but everyone looked like they felt strong. It was clear nobody was going to fold.

Teddy dealt the river; it was a king. Samantha breathed a sigh of relief. Apparently there was also a disadvantage of having your tits exposed at a poker game. The rise and fall of her naked breasts was a rather obvious tell. The boys knew they were done. Joey checked, Samantha raised, and they both folded. She laid down two pair, kings and queens, showing them it was a good decision to fold.

Charlotte gripped Joey's arm tightly. "Oh, Joey, I'm so sorry; so very, very sorry. I won't look, I promise."

He wasn't entirely sure how he felt about that. He did appreciate the sentiment, but it wasn't the reaction that most boys expected or wanted to hear when they lowered their underwear to show a girl their stiff cock. Shouldn't they be at least a little bit interested?

A big grin crossed the faces of Penny and Samantha. Yes, Penny would enjoy seeing the hard cocks of the two other boys. It was all just in good fun, just a little friendly game of poker. She clutched on Teddy's arm in excited anticipation. Teddy was not particularly pleased to sense her excitement. It was now his turn to feel jealous. But, still, a boyfriend is usually pleased to have his girlfriend becoming excited. He would benefit in the end. He was at least glad it wasn't him who had lost the hand.

Joey had been so hoping to show off his poker skills to Charlotte. It would have been quite a coup to have defeated both Samantha and Chris, to have ended the game and protected her from ever having to show her nakedness. Instead, he would have to show his own.

Samantha was unambiguously happy. "Let's see, now, you both lost your underwear and you each owe me a dare. Let's have the both of you stand over here, right next to each other."

They left the circle and took their positions, standing next to each other, facing the other four players. Penny and Joey turned to see them.

The cheeks of Samantha's bare back bottom wiggled as she pattered up to them in her bare feet. Penny thought, 'I'm going to have to get a pair of thongs.' Teddy thought, 'How can she wear something like that? Isn't the strap uncomfortable up her crack like that?" But, still, he knew he would have to get a pair for Penny. "Alright, boys," Samantha commanded, "drop your undies."

Both of them really didn't want to do this, but with deep sighs they hooked their fingers into their waistbands, and pulled down their shorts.

Out popped two stiff cocks, standing up very proudly, even if the boys were not themselves standing so proudly. In fact, on the contrary, they felt like students being asked to show their erections to the class, commanded by the teacher out of some deviously deviant delight, which wasn't too far from the truth.

Penny grinned broadly, making Teddy feel even more jealous. He was certainly glad it wasn't him up there, but he didn't appreciate how much Penny was enjoying the show, and it was indeed quite a show. Joey and Chris's young cocks were quite stout and tall, although Chris's was clearly thicker and longer, which made Joey feel even more uncomfortable, if that was possible.

He was now glad that Charlotte was covering her eyes, although he was ignoring the fact that she was actually peeking out between her fingers. She had never seen a naked one before, at least not a stiff one, and you couldn't blame her for being at least curious about two of them, particularly Joey's. She was studying his through her fingers. He wasn't that big, compared to Chris, but he still looked awfully big to her. In fact, it seemed rather scary looking, all stiff, swollen, and red, like it was some sort of angry weapon. She shuddered at the thought of it driving up between her legs, although upon thinking of such a thing she also felt a warmth and moistness within her panties. "Goodness," she softly whispered.

"Well, aren't these two handsome boys," Samantha proclaimed, although it wasn't really clear whether she was referring to them or to their cocks. She stepped in front of them and lightly traced her fingers along the two soft, purplish red bulbs. She had never had two cocks to play with before. It was kind of nice.

Charlotte though scowled at Samantha from behind her hands, not liking the fact that she was handling Joey's penis.

Samantha let go and pattered over to her purse and bent over from her waist, her naked butt rising up for everyone to see, as if she was purposely presenting herself to the boys in a most clearly obscene way, which was precisely what she was in fact doing. She even rocked her bottom back and forth as she searched through her purse.

Even Penny appreciated the show, giggling at the sight of her friend shaking her essentially naked booty at the boys. You had to admire her skills at flirtation. Charlotte though found the display to be quite inappropriate, particularly as she noticed Joey admiring the show. She dropped her hands, cleared her throat, and scowled at him. He looked back down at his feet, but then his eyes were looking directly at his own hard cock. Where do you look at such a time? He looked at Charlotte and smiled sheepishly. She smiled back, sympathetically.

Samantha pulled from her purse a length of pink ribbon and her emergency sewing scissors. She cut the ribbon in two and returned to the boys, her breasts jiggling proudly as she strode. She was doing nothing to help them lose their erections, which was quite important for her dare.

She tied the ribbon in a bow on each boy's cock, just below the crown, and announced, "How lovely, each one now has his own little pink bow tie!" She made Chris's extra tight.

It was a very amusing sight, and appropriately applauded by the audience with giggling and laughter. Even Charlotte had to laugh at the sight. Joey's erect penis didn't look like a scary weapon anymore.

"Very funny, Samantha," Chris responded to his comical dress-up. "Now, can we take them off. C'mon, this is really embarrassing."

Samantha knew that she was risking Chris getting seriously offended and upset with her, but she was not about to throw away this opportunity. She had won the hand fair and square. "No, no, that's not the dare. The dare is that both of you have to race down the street, all the way to the end and, once there, remove your ribbons, tie them to the stop sign, and get back here. The first one back gets a reward." "What?!" Chris exclaimed. "You're kidding me!" Teddy added.

"Oh no, I'm deadly serious." She turned to Penny. "That's a fair deal, isn't it?"

"Oh yes," Penny replied, having considerable difficulty displaying a straight face. Charlotte and Teddy were smiling as well. Charlotte did feel sorry for Joey, but she had figured it would be something quite naughty, maybe even obscene. What they had to do was embarrassing but it was at least innocently playful.

1...56789...11