Texas Hold 'Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was back to Teddy. He knew he was in trouble. Charlotte surely must have a good hand, probably a pair of kings. There would be no other reason for her to bet. It's possible that it was just a pair of tens, but he doubted it. Frankly, it could even be two pair. He had already bet his remaining clothes and one dare. He was only risking at this point one more dare. He might as well go for another card. He would already be stark naked if he lost. What else would he have to hide? "I call."

They still had four players. Teddy dealt the turn. It was a queen. They all looked around at each other's faces. Nobody seemed to be revealing anything. Actually, most everybody was revealing something, particularly Joey and Chris were revealing the most, Samantha a close third.

Teddy checked. He still liked his boxcars with a good kicker, but that queen did concern him. There were now two likely pairs better than his, a pair of queens or a pair of kings.

And, Charlotte had them both. She was now feeling even better about her hand, and she should. She must have the strongest hand, and it could even get better. She said proudly, "I bet again!" She was imagining Teddy and Chris wearing panties, running down the street. She even thought perhaps of having them masturbate in front of the girls, blushing profusely though at such a thought. That would be very dirty. She really wouldn't have them do that.

Samantha knew that she was entirely out of it now. Her only hope was for the river to be a four, and there was little chance of that. Folding now meant her panties and three dares. She was in so deep, so very, very deep, but she had to cut her losses. She groaned with frustration and said, "I fold."

Joey and Chris were breathless in anticipation, wondering how this would turn out. They might be out of the game, but the outcome would clearly vary tremendously depending upon who won, and they possibly stood much to gain, they figured, if that person was Teddy.

Penny also felt very, very good about her hand: queens and tens. She assumed that she was in fact the leader. Charlotte probably just had the pair of kings, making her own two pair a nice sleeper, although perhaps Charlotte had two pair as well? Maybe even with the kings? Not likely though. "I call."

It was then back to Teddy. He knew he must be behind. There were still three players in the game, and he was already in for two dares, beyond his slacks and briefs. But, just as Samantha had thought (perhaps incorrectly) there really wouldn't be much more cost in adding just one more dare. He said, "I call as well."

The room was filled with nervous giggling and shifting as Teddy dealt the river. For the moment, the boys' eyes were fixed on the river and not Samantha's boobs, which were bobbing and weaving nicely as she bent over to stare intently at the card. It was an ace.

Teddy smiled. He now actually had a chance to win. But, there still could be trips, or even a straight. He just hoped nobody bet. He checked.

Charlotte checked as well. She didn't want to pile it on. Each of them would already owe her a number of dares. Frankly, she didn't think she would be able to come up with things for them to do. Actually, that's not really true. Still, it would be best not to pile it on.

Penny also checked. She felt she had a very reasonable chance of winning, with queens and tens, but if she did raise and lose she didn't want the winner to take it out on her in particular for having made the last raise.

The game ended with three tentative, nervous checks. They all looked at each other and put down their cards at the same time, face up.

"Oh no!" Charlotte squealed. She had lost. She was sure she was going to win, and perhaps she should have. Who would expect an ace on the river? Hadn't that happened already? Poker can be so unfair!

Teddy smiled in triumph and counted up his "chips." "Well, let's see, that's a pair of panties and brassiere from Penny, plus three dares." He smiled at her. In apprehension and with a bit of annoyance with his triumphant gloating, she withdrew her arm from his and shifted a bit away. "And, well, another pair of panties from Samantha plus three dares." Three dares? It was true. She really had piled up quite a debt. "A dare for Chris," which didn't really interest him that much, "and a skirt, brassiere, and panties plus two dares from Charlotte." Charlotte clutched more tightly on Joey's arm. He rested his hand on hers, trying to provide at least some reassurance and support. "I think that's the whole pot. Why don't we start with the girls. Let's have the three girls all stand up this time, just where Joey and Chris had to stand before."

None liked the sound of that, at least none of the girls. Charlotte suggested, "Can't we just end the game now. You won, Teddy. We know. Let's just like, um, watch a movie or something now. We can rent a video. I'll pay."

"No, no," Chris interjected. "I paid up, big time. It's only fair that everyone else has to pay as well." That was true. It was only fair for the girls to have to pay as well.

"He's right," Samantha added.

Charlotte scowled at Samantha. She would have hoped that another girl would be supportive, would understand. But, perhaps she should not be surprised, as Samantha was already showing, or more like showing off, her breasts. In any case, she could hardly push her argument when one of the girls was even agreeing with Teddy.

They did as Teddy instructed. The boys shifted their positions so as to be able to sit in front of them, each quite naturally paired in front of his partner.

"Now, then," Teddy said, "Let's first even things up. Charlotte, why don't you first drop your skirt."

"Oh my, oh my," she exclaimed. She really didn't want to do this, but she knew she had to. She had been doing most of the betting, she wouldn't have let him off if she had won, and she was even going to make him wear Penny's panties. She let her skirt fall to the floor.

Her panties were a matching pink, but they also had a unique flourish, as there were little pink bunnies in a darker shade of pink dancing all around, like flopsy and mopsy. She covered her face in embarrassment. She would have never worn these panties if she knew she would have to take off her skirt, and how could she possibly have expected that. They clearly did not compare to the sexy, womanly lingerie of Samantha. They were so girlish, so childish.

Penny though said, "Charlotte, I just love your panties! Aren't they just terribly pretty, Samantha?"

Samantha thought they were a bit silly, but she understood Penny's intention. "Charlotte, where did you get those? I've got to have a pair like them. They really are adorable."

Charlotte looked out from between her fingers and said, softly, "Sears."

"Sears? No way! Well," Penny said, "they really are sweet. Don't you like them, Joey?"

He did in fact like them a lot. He particularly liked how tight they were, how they hugged that precious little mound that would soon be revealed. "Oh yea. Sure, yea, I think they're like, really swell." It was a pretty lame and cliched compliment. He wasn't particularly comfortable about complimenting a girl's panties, but it worked. Charlotte lowered her hands, her face beet red, and said, softly, "Thank you."

"Yes, yes," Teddy said, "Enough with the wardrobe discussion." It was amazing how easily and often girls could talk about their clothes. "Charlotte still owes me four chips, as does Samantha, and Penny still owes me five. Now, Penny and Charlotte, let's take off those brassieres."

Penny considered trying to negotiate with Teddy, offering to let him take it off for a chip, but she knew he wouldn't buy it. He had taken off her brassiere quite a few times already. It wouldn't be that special for him and, besides, it wouldn't be a good hostess to be getting special treatment. Charlotte looked over at Penny, and as Penny reached behind to unclasp her brassiere, Charlotte followed suit.

The boys waited breathlessly, Joey in particular. He felt a strong urge to grab hold of his cock and play with it, handle it, as he saw Charlotte thrust out of her pint petite bosom to grasp the clasp behind her. But, he knew that it would probably not be in good form to jerk off to her undressing and, besides, if he did touch himself he wouldn't last too long, and there were still a few chips to go.

The two girls in unison leaned forward and let their brassieres fall to the floor, their titties jiggling and wiggling as they came into view.

Both of them had much smaller breasts than Samantha, but they were still naturally, of course, very, very lovely. Penny looked down at hers as Teddy, and the other two boys, looked up at them. They weren't large, but they were perfectly shaped round peaches, capped with quite pointy nipples. Teddy had indeed seen them many times before but they hadn't seemed as lovely or as sexy as they did now.

Charlotte's were quite small, more like buds than peaches. She blushed with embarrassment, both at being so terribly exposed and at being so small. "Oh my gosh," exclaimed Joey, "they really are gorgeous, Charlotte," not needing this time any prompting at all. "I mean it, they're fantastic."

Charlotte blushed further at the compliment, squirming around in intense self-consciousness at being so exposed, so put on display, so exhibited to the eyes of these boys, but it was really, really pleasing and reassuring to hear him say that.

Chris spoke up. "Well, I think Samantha has the best ones of the bunch."

"Well, thank you, Chrissy," she responded, thrusting them out with even more pride, not at all minding the fact that they were being appraised like melons on a fruit stand, particularly as her melons were indeed the best of the bunch.

Teddy though did speak up for his girl. "Hey, I think Penny's are the best shaped." He was probably right about that.

"Yea, well, Charlotte's are the prettiest," Joey asserted. It wasn't entirely clear why they would be considered the prettiest, but nobody challenged him for an explanation. Charlotte smiled sheepishly and mouthed a 'thank-you' at Joey for coming to her defense.

Teddy posed another important question. "Who has the best panties?"

"Teddy, you prick," Penny complained, but Teddy just smiled. Charlotte covered herself, down there, with her hands.

"No, no, Charlotte, no hiding."

Joey felt bad for her, but Teddy was right. Heck, he was sitting there with his dick standing up, all right out there. Charlotte shouldn't hide her panties.

Teddy offered his appraisal. "Well, it's a tough call, boys. Charlotte's are of course, very, very cute. I agree with the girls and I can tell by Joey's stiff dick that he certainly thinks they're pretty darn sexy."

Charlotte felt an impulse to say thank-you or curtsy. She would normally do so after being complimented regarding what she was wearing, but it didn't seem quite right in this context. She did though keep her hands clasped politely behind her as Teddy studied her panties, her face so warm with the heat of his inspection. She could feel substantial warmth and a bit of wetness down there as well and hoped so much that it wasn't noticeable.

"I think though you're going to need to change them when you get home."

Charlotte again covered her face with her hands. "Teddy!" Penny scolded. He was so clearly enjoying this sudden wealth of power, perhaps too much so. It was a great feeling, winning a Texas Hold 'Em tournament, but you had to be careful not to let it all go to your head, and he surely should have been more considerate of Charlotte.

Teddy realized that he might have indeed gone too far. "I'm sorry, Charlotte, really, honestly, I think your panties are very, very sexy."

"They really are nice, Charlotte," Joey added, but Charlotte didn't respond. She just wanted to get all of their attention away from her, her panties, and particularly her wetness.

Teddy did as she hoped. "Samantha's panties are, of course, the most sexy. You can't beat a thong, particularly when it's practically transparent." Samantha smiled broadly. The best breasts and the best panties. "But, if you ask me, and I don't care if you don't, I think my Penny's camel toe is probably the sexiest sight in this room."

Penny furrowed her brow in annoyance, but privately she was actually pleased. Samantha was obviously wearing the sexiest panties, but it was nice to hear that your beau still preferred your own, even if it was in reference to having a camel toe.

"Yea, well, I still have three chips coming from Charlotte, four from Penny, and four from Samantha."

"Chris owes you a dare too!" Samantha reminded him.

"Yes, yes, I won't forget Chris," but somehow Chris figured that this wasn't going to work out too badly for him.

The three girls were all seriously in debt, which is not an uncommon problem for novice poker players. They had truly gone all in and well past. Samantha breathed deeply, magnifying the size of her breasts. She wondered what she would have to do. "Obviously the next thing to do is to drop the panties. Just pull them down and leave them at your ankles. I like it best that way."

"You bastard," Penny charged, but it was what they had bet. Honest gamblers pay their debts.

Charlotte looked to her left and to her right to see if the other two girls were really going to do this. It was kinda fun a little while ago, when she was kissing Joey, but it was getting very, very scary again. She was actually going to show all these boys her pussy part? Her parents had warned her about gambling. They had been right. You really never should gamble, and now she had to pay the piper.

The three girls pulled down their panties at the same time, leaving them as Teddy had instructed, bunched up at their ankles. Samantha's breasts in particular bobbled and jiggled with her movement, much to all three boys' pleasure. And then the girls stood back up straight so that the boys could inspect them or, more precisely, their most personal, private, feminine place.

If the boys' dicks could get any harder they surely did, as there before them was a lovely garden of cunnies, each with its own special appeal. Miss Harding, Templeton's biology professor, had said that evolution favored variation so that the best could be selected to carry on. Teddy wondered if this applied to cunnies as well. There certainly was considerable variation, although he never heard of anyone actually choosing girl because of the appearance of her cunt.

Samantha's quickly drew the most attention, which was not surprising, as she worked hard to be the center of boys' attention. Her pussy was completely shaved. It was flat out as bald and smooth as her bottom, and Penny and Charlotte could tell that the boys found it provocatively intriguing, to say the least. She had quite womanly cunt lips, thick, fleshy folds of lovely femininity, and their bare nakedness did nothing to hide the evidence that they were glistening with considerable moisture.

The girls were impressed. Samantha had always showed real dedication to her make-up and appearance. They hadn't realized that it went this far. Penny had considered shaving as well. Given Teddy's pleasure at the sight of Samantha's bare cunnie she vowed that she would at least give it a try. She did though keep her pussy hair well trimmed. She didn't want her lips to be hidden beneath some dense foliage. She wanted her shrubbery to accent and compliment her lips, not to hide them, and it did do that well.

Charlotte wouldn't dream of shaving but, then again, there was no real reason for her to do so. She was already very sparsely covered. She really just had only a bit of peach fuzz sprinkling her pretty pink pouch, cut down the middle by a little slit. It was simply the most adorable cunnie one could imagine. Joey was ecstatic. He briefly squeezed his cock, but quickly let go when he realized that Charlotte caught him doing so. Charlotte blushed as she looked away, at the same time, though, smiling with the realization that Joey found her so intensely erotic.

Well," said Chris, "let's get on with it, the first dare."

"Ohhhhh," Charlotte whined. Samantha sighed with apprehension, her prominent breasts thrusting out further with her deep breath. She knew she was in for a trial. Penny gave Teddy a deep stare, trying to warn him not to take things too far.

"Yes, absolutely," asserted Teddy. "I think the first dare should be provided by Chris."

"What?" He was surprised that Teddy was even going to have him do something, let alone be the first one.

"I dare you to kiss Samantha, like Charlotte had to kiss Joey."

"What?!" Chris exclaimed. "Oh my," Charlotte quietly said.. Penny smiled, as did in fact Samantha.

"You heard me. Get up there on your knees and give her a real sweet, long, kiss."

Chris was not in fact adverse to do this. He wasn't one of those kind of guys who wouldn't kiss, or more accurately nibble and lick, a girl down there. It's just that he hadn't actually done it before and he did not particularly like having the first time be in front of his friends and a couple of other girls. It was pretty clear that Samantha was a rather experienced girl. What if he didn't do it so good? What could be more embarrassing than to try to do it and have her indicate in front of his friends that she didn't care much for it. The first kiss was always tremendously awkward and pressured. Imagine the first kiss being on the girl's pussy lips!

He inched up to her on his knees, his hard cock waving before him. As he grew closer and closer his mouth grew drier and drier with anxiety. He licked his lips.

"Looks like Chris is pretty thirsty for a taste of something."

"Teddy!" Penny scolded.

"That's disgusting!" Charlotte admonished.

Samantha though just smiled. She liked it when the boy licked his lips in anticipation of what he was about to taste.

When his lips were but an inch from hers he breathed in her feminine scent, and was so pleased to find it actually very, very pleasant, if not frankly alluring. Samantha though did cheat a little, as she always came to a party well prepared for whatever may happen, having carefully cleansed and perfumed herself down there, just in case. "Sit back, Chrissy," she instructed, "and I'll bring you your snack."

"Sam!" Charlotte complained, but Samantha ignored her.

She knew by experience that it was easier for the boy to do a good job if he was sitting back on his haunches, giving himself a stronger, more stable base from which to work. She then stepped forward so that her legs were on either side of his face and squatted down so that her lips were crushed against his. She released a guttural moan as she felt his manly lips capture hers. She so much enjoyed being pleasured this way.

Charlotte turned away but peeked back. She could not imagine a boy doing that for her. She would never dream of asking, or even suggesting, such a thing. But, there Samantha was, letting him do it right in front of them, and so clearly, evidently, wantonly enjoying it. "Oh my," she softly whispered.

Penny instinctively reached down and touched herself, down there, just briefly to feel her own moisture, to sympathetically feel soft skin against her own lips as she saw Chris's touch Samantha's, but upon catching the eye of Teddy, she restrained herself. She wasn't too sure why. Teddy would probably enjoy watching her masturbate, but given that she owed him three dares she didn't really want to encourage him.

"Oh Chrissy," Samantha sighed, "that's nice, that's very nice." Chris couldn't be happier and he went after her with additional vigor. He grabbed her by the buttocks and pulled her down more tightly against his mouth and dove right in, licking and lapping all over her cunt, exploring her folds, her flaps, her crevices with his tongue.