Texas Hold 'Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A very big grin stretched across the lips of Chris. He had a full house, tens over queens. "I'm sorry," he said to Samantha, quite sincerely, "but I really have to bet." No boy would resist this opportunity.

Samantha smiled back, but in sympathy. She considered raising back. He would perhaps deserve it, but he would really be angry about that, accusing her of sandbagging. It would really be his own fault but she should at least leave him with some dignity, what little he was now about to have. "I call."

The tension in the room was palpable. Chris shook his head. He felt kind of bad about this. Samantha would be losing all of her buttons, her belt, the clasp, and her zipper. But, even as he felt bad for her, his dick swelled in triumph. "I am sorry," he said, as he turned over his full house.

"Oh no!" squealed Charlotte. In sympathy, Penny instinctively covered her breasts with her arms. Teddy smiled. Joey looked at Charlotte, trying to let her know by his expression that he understood her obvious discomfort with this.

Then, Samantha revealed her own cards: four queens.

The girls squealed with delight, clapping their hands in triumph. It was a total victory. The boys groaned, and Chris closed his eyes in abject failure and disgust. How could he have let himself go this far? How could a full house lose? But, it does happen, perhaps all too frequently. He had worked through his mind what Samantha would have to take off if she lost, and now that he worked through in his own mind what he lost, he was petrified. He had to remove six items: his shirt, his belt, undo his pants button, unzip his pants, remove his pants, and remove his underwear. It was everything, literally everything. He was busted. He would have to sit there with nothing on, exposing his hard-on to everyone, even to Samantha. He had to quit. There was simply no way he was going to do this.

Charlotte could see his difficulty, and she felt very badly for him. Plus, she wasn't sure at all that she wanted to see his naked penis. She reminded him, "You can quit, you know."

Samantha though would have none of it. They had made their bets in good faith. She would have paid her debt if she had lost. Well, probably she would have. He should do as well. She gave Chris her most flirtatious smile, leaning into him with her breast and looking so coquettishly into his eyes as she said, "I bet you would look pretty good without your shirt on."

"Yea, well, it's not my shirt I'm concerned about."

Samantha squeezed his arm and said, "Oh Chris, I've always thought you were such a brave boy. You're not afraid of us girls, are you?"

Penny shook her head in wonderment. It was so amazing how openly, boldly flirtatious Samantha could be. It was always so patently obvious. But, what was perhaps equally amazing, it so often seemed to work. Guys just seemed to love it, even if was so clearly and openly manipulative. She could never be that way herself. She reached out with her left hand and lightly squeezed Teddy's. Teddy looked over to her, but his eyes went somewhere else. He had seen them many times before, but his eyes just never seemed to tire of gazing upon Penny's breasts.

Chris didn't want to be the one who quit, who chickened out, particularly after what Samantha had said, about being so brave, but then it was also just as difficult to undress in front of Samantha, to actually expose himself to her. What was worse: running from the room, from Samantha, like a coward, or exposing himself to these three girls? Exposing himself did seem to be much worse. Leaving would be a moment of humiliation, but staying would likely result in days, weeks, months of humiliation, as word got around about his exposed naked erection.

Samantha now fully appreciated how playing Texas Hold 'Em this way was indeed quite a bit of fun, at least when it's the boy who has to take off his clothes. She came to his rescue, sort of. "I'll tell you what, Chris. If I get to be the one who takes off your clothes, I will let you keep on your undies."

"No way!" Penny protested. She was already down to her brassiere and skirt. "Nobody gave me that option."

Teddy, though, calmed her down. "Penny, it's not such a bad thing." He leaned in closer, turned his face to hers, and said very quietly, "You don't want him to quit, do you?"

Penny scowled, crossing her arms under her boobs, framing them nicely with her arms, pushing them together to give them an even rounder shape. It just wasn't fair. But, she certainly didn't want Chris to quit. And, besides, it also gave her an idea to help bring Charlotte and Joey together. "Well, okay."

Having Samantha provide this compromise and Penny reluctantly acquiescing her approval put Chris in an even more difficult place. It would now be doubly hard for him to quit. If you play the game you have to pay the price of losing, and they were even giving him a way out. But, he really, really, really, didn't want them to see his erection.

He was, though, at least wearing tight briefs. Perhaps it wouldn't be that noticeable? It had in fact been softening, at least a bit, with all this anxiety, all this stress. He nodded his head, yet not believing that he was doing so. What a boy will do to please a girl.

A big grin crossed Samantha's lips. "Okay then, stand up now," she said, as she herself stood up beside him.

Chris quite reluctantly got to his feet, glancing down at his crotch to see if there was any noticeable signs. There wasn't, and it did feel to him that with all this embarrassed anxiety it would be well shrunk by the time his pants were down. Still, he couldn't believe he was doing this or, more accurately, was letting it being done.

Samantha couldn't be happier. She had undressed boys before, but not like this, not when they were so obviously reluctant and embarrassed. She felt like she had him in the palm of her hand, which was in fact rather literally true, although the big prize would still be out of her reach. She might, though, be able to encourage him to poke his head up. Is there a better way to flirt with a boy than to remove his clothes?

As she unbuttoned his shirt Samantha said, "You're not going to get all excited, are you Chrissy, with me taking your clothes off, are you?"

Chris certainly hoped not and was trying desperately to do just the opposite, trying to think of something else, of baseball, of having the flu, of a sad item on the news, of how embarrassing and humiliating this was, anything to get rid of any signs of an erection, but such talk like this was not going to help. He nervously shook his head.

"I would think that lots of boys would get all excited when a girl takes off his things. Has a girl ever done this for you, Chrissy?"

He again shook his ahead, although immediately embarrassed by the admission, particularly in front of the two guys. But, still, being embarrassed was good.

"I imagine a pretty nurse has helped you remove your clothes," she added, as she slowly undid his buttons, letting her fingers lightly caress his chest, linger against his abdomen, as she worked her way down to his slacks.

"No, no," he replied, feeling perspiration forming on his brow.

"Do you think I'm pretty, Chrissy?"

"Yes, yea, sure," he quietly replied. In truth, he of course found Samantha to be very, very pretty, and those lovely breasts were now grazing his own chest, her perfume wafting across his nose, her soft, feminine fingers caressing his bare skin. No, no, he had to think of something else, anything else, but his penis seemed to be reversing its course.

The other two boys squirmed. They were so glad they were not in Christopher's position, as their own erections were really straining within their slacks. Each of the gamblers had to sit cross-legged on the floor, and that did not help to hide boners.

Once all of the buttons were undone, Samantha helped him to remove the shirt. "Oh my goodness," she exclaimed as his chest came into view. "Why would you be embarrassed about showing this, I don't know," she said, as she allowed her fingers to lightly dance across his pecs and abdomen. "Such a big strong boy." She leaned forward, pressing her breasts against him, and whispered, "I bet you're big in many places, aren't you, Chris?"

How could he safely answer that question? He tried to notice how embarrassing this all was and tried to ignore how erotic this all was.

Samantha unbuckled his belt, and then awkwardly pulled and yanked it through the loops, giggling as she did so. Chris offered to help but she slapped his hand away and scolded him. "No, no, Christopher, this is girls' work." Yet she indeed struggled and it seemed to Chris that it was no accident that a hand occasionally brushed against his crotch.

Once the belt was removed, she dropped it to the floor and looked Christopher in the eyes. "Let me at least see those pretty eyes," she implored. He opened his eyes and she smiled approvingly, and without taking her eyes away from his, unbuttoned his slacks and pulled down his zipper, being careful to let her fingers lightly trace along his penis, which, much to Chris's dismay, was now back to life.

She then got down on her knees in front of him, always keeping her eyes fixed on his; her eyes expressing her pleasure, her arousal; his expressing his nervousness, his embarrassment, yet also his arousal. How could he not get aroused with the pretty, the gorgeous, the breasted Samantha, kneeling before him, looking up at him with those big round eyes, about to pull down his pants.

She looped her fingers into the waistband of his slacks. Charlotte looked away, as did Teddy. Penny's eyes widened with pleasure. She would like to see Chris's underwear pulled down as well, but she knew that what she was going to see was a pretty good darned second. This game was becoming quite pleasurable, irrespective of its intent to help Charlotte.

Samantha leaned in closer, her lips just an inch or so from Christopher's crotch, as she pulled down his slacks, his white briefs coming into view, with a very evident bulge pointing out and up toward the right.

"Wow," Samantha softly exclaimed, hesitating in her removal of his trousers to momentarily admire the sight of the stiff rod in Chris's briefs.

Charlotte turned her head at hearing Samantha's exclamation. She had to look, at least briefly. It was like when you passed a wreck on the road. You don't want to, you feel bad about it, but you have to look. "Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed as she saw Chris's obvious erection. She had never seen such a thing before. She quickly turned away.

Samantha though certainly had seen one before. She was tempted to give him a kiss, right on it. That would be a very nice gesture of flirtation, but probably out of bounds of the game. She did say, "Goodness, Chrissy, you did get all excited, didn't you." She pulled his trousers down to his ankles and helped him to step out of them. "You liked having me taking off your things, didn't you. What a dirty, dirty boy."

Chris could have corrected her, telling her that he had developed an erection long before Samantha had started taking off his clothes, but there wasn't really anything to be gained by that. It would only make him look worse, admitting that he got stiff looking at Teddy's girlfriend's brassiere. He just wanted this to end as soon as possible so that he could sit back down, hiding himself as best as he could. He instinctively covered himself with his hands.

"No, no," she coquettishly admonished him, "that's being a very bad boy." As she pulled away his hands she said, "If you don't let me see your undies we'll just have to pull them down as well."

He let her pull away his hands. He had never felt so embarrassed in his life. Samantha stood back up and turned to face Penny and Charlotte, stepping back against Chris as she did so. "Do you think girls that maybe he should get a spanking for getting all so stiff and hard?" With her body hiding his, she reached behind her and lightly danced her fingers briefly along its length, out of the sight of the other two girls. Chris flinched and his eyes widened with shock at the feel of her touch. She quite clearly was not offended by his erection. On the contrary, she was actually enjoying it, as was he now enjoying the touch of her fingers.

Charlotte giggled at the thought of spanking one of the boys, particularly when he had a stiffie. Penny smiled as well, as she was thinking that maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

Samantha turned back to Christopher. She gave him a quick peck on his cheek and said, "Well, Chris, I just want to say that I don't think you have any reason to be embarrassed at all. I just think it's so sweet that I got you so all excited. It's really quite flattering, you know."

Chris was stunned and confused. He had never met a girl that was this forward about such things. It did help with his embarrassment, at least a little bit. "Uh, yeah" though was all he could muster to say and he quickly got back down on the floor, sitting on his butt and bringing his knees up against his chest.

"No, no, Christopher," Penny corrected him, "no fair hiding. You have to sit cross-legged, like the rest of us."

That was the rule. He groaned as he did so, and Penny and Samantha smiled as his stiffness came back into view. Charlotte tried hard to suppress her giggles, but she just couldn't do it. She would think that a boy's erection would be all scary looking, like some big hard weapon, but this one just looked all silly, poking out his white undies and, she had to admit, it even looked a little cute. She wondered if Joey would get all stiff and hard like that in his underwear.

"Alright," Teddy announced, "time for another hand."

They turned their attention toward the cards as Teddy dealt them out. They all knew that they were now truly playing high stakes poker, and they waited quite expectantly, apprehensively, to see what their next hand would be.

It was a particularly difficult deal for the dealer, as Teddy was now on the big blind, Penny on the small. Before he even saw his cards, he was betting his shirt and the clasp of his slacks, much less than Chris had lost, but he had seen how quickly it could escalate to something much worse.

Charlotte had the first bet. Penny pointed out, "Charlotte, do you realize that you're winning right now?"

"Really?" She was surprised to realize that she was ahead in the game, actually just tied for the lead with Samantha. She smiled with pride, but also felt a bit guilty about it, particularly for Penny and Christopher. Goodness, she couldn't imagine sitting there wearing just a brassiere! She could hardly look at Penny, but she was finding herself stealing a couple of more glances at Chris, as she ostensibly studied her two cards, king of hears and queen of clubs, a mixed marriage. She knew she should call, if not raise, but she was just too afraid, and, frankly, it was her reluctance, her avoidance, that had put her in the lead. Look what happened to Christopher's betting! She mucked her cards once again.

Penny sighed.

Joey was holding quinine, a queen and nine, off suit. Again, not a bad hand, but he was feeling quite gun shy after seeing what had happened to Christopher. He also mucked his cards.

Samantha was holding snowmen, a pair of eights. "I raise."

"What?!" exclaimed Penny. Even Penny was surprised that anyone stepped forth after what had happened to Chris.

Samantha, however, knew that a pair of eights was a reasonably good hand, and that nobody else was feeling particularly daring. Besides, of all of them, she probably felt the worst for Chris, albeit she was taking quite a few more looks at his stiffness than anyone else, and enjoying what she was seeing. Of course, that was probably in part why she was feeling particularly guilty and a little playful.

Chris didn't even want to look at his cards. In fact, looking down at them, in front of his crossed legs, required that he look past the rod in his briefs, a visible, concrete reminder of his embarrassment. "I fold," he said, without even looking.

Teddy though encouraged him to at least look.

He picked up his cards. Pocket rockets, a pair of aces. His heart fell. How could he fold them? One never folds pocket aces before the flop. It would be absurd. But, then, how many times on the World Poker Tour would the person holding aces have to take off his underwear to show his erection to the rest of the players if he lost? Still, he could not bring himself to do it. "I call, I'm in."

The entire circle squealed, yelled, and cheered. It was an unbelievable move. Samantha turned to him, reached over with her right hand and briefly, lightly squeezed the bulb of his cock and said, "Christopher Garber, I am really impressed."

"Sam!" Charlotte squealed, seeing her friend touch the boy right on his stiff penis.

Samantha though retorted, "Well, he deserves some sort of reward for being so brave, don't you think? I don't see any of the other boys stepping up, and they had much less to lose." She leaned into Chris, this time squeezing just his shoulder, "I think I know who the real man is here."

That did make Chris feel pretty darn good. A guy likes a girl to admire his manliness. Most guys feel pretty manly playing poker but few have a girl come right out and say it. He smiled back at her. "Thanks," he said quietly. Right now he wasn't even too sure that he felt so bad about his stiffness. She had said that she was impressed when she squeezed it.

The bet shifted to Penny, the small blind. She was holding a Heinz Ketchup, a five and seven, off suit. She was not about to stay in this game, wearing only a brassiere and a skirt. But, if she folded, she would have to give up either her brassiere or her skirt. But, then again, if she stayed and lost, she would lose everything, and very clearly Chris obviously must have a better hand than hers. "I fold," she said, her heart falling at what this meant.

"Oh my," gasped Charlotte. "You better quit now," she warned, or more accurately, suggested, no, most accurately, encouraged.

"Hey," Chris exclaimed, "I think I'm still in a pretty worse position than Penny, and I stayed in." He wasn't saying it to be mean or anything. He wasn't angry, but he was making a good point. "And, besides, this whole game was her idea!"

"Yes, Penny," Samantha joined in, taking the side of the boy she was interested in over her friend, a not uncommon occurrence. "Chris continued to play. You should as well."

Penny now scowled at Samantha, but she knew she could hardly stop now. Chris was indeed revealing more than she would have to show. She smiled at the sight of the boy sitting cross-legged in his briefs, trying to look all natural while sporting such a big woodie. She started to pull the waistband of her skirt down to slide off her butt. "Oh no," Teddy interjected. "You have to do this one standing up."

Penny once again scowled at Teddy. He was really going to get it later. Her face became beet red as she stood up, holding onto her skirt as it would just fall off if she didn't, but then realizing how silly that was, as she was about to let it drop anyway. She looked around at all of the faces staring up at her. The boys were all looking expectantly, with big smiles on their faces, even Teddy. Actually, even Samantha was smiling. She was apparently really getting into this. Only Charlotte looked nervous and upset. She took a deep breath and let the skirt fall to the floor as her hands went to her face, covering her eyes, as if by not being able to see anything herself they could not see what she now revealed.

She looked adorable. Beneath her blouse and skirt she had been wearing the traditional Templeton uniform: a plain white brassiere and white cotton panties, but on her they looked so cute, so sweet, so sexy, as her panties were really quite snug, hugging every little curve. She even had one leg turned inward, as if to hide the soft white mound from view, but it only just made her look all the more endearing and adorable, standing modestly before them in her white girlish undies. "Okay! That's enough!" she said as assertively as she could and got back down on her butt, her legs crossed in front of her, feeling now quite sympathetic to Chris, because the position for the girl caused the panties to really stretch across her mound, revealilng a very clear camel toe.