Texas Hold 'Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris would like his cock to some time go down, but the sight of Penny's camel toe pretty much nipped that in the bud. Teddy openly smiled as he gazed at it. He had seen it many times before, but it never seemed to lose its appeal.

Joey's eyes opened wide, but he quickly looked away as Charlotte slapped him on the arm. She had no real, no actual, authority or position to do that, but at the moment that didn't matter. He did indeed look away, his face flushing with embarrassment.

It was now Teddy's turn. He was the big blind. The last things he had removed were his tie and belt, and that was quite some time ago. He was holding the flat tire, a jack, four. That was an easy fold. He tossed his cards out in front of him, stood up, and began to unbutton his shirt. The group began a rhythmic applause, like he was stripping for them. "Bite me," he responded, and they all laughed. He quickly removed his shirt, undid the pants button, and sat back down.

He hadn't really lost much, but it did still bother him, particularly as his chest was not nearly as impressive as Christopher's. Teddy was nowhere near a stud or macho guy. He was instead a little on the short and skinny side.

Penny though leaned over to him and whispered, "Nice pecs."

He looked at her, smiled, and whispered back, "Nice boobs."

She smiled back and slapped him playfully on the arm. He felt better.

Teddy dealt the flop: King, queen, and eight, off suit. Samantha smiled. It was like Deja Vu all over again. "I check," she said.

Chris didn't hesitate. "I bet." The flop didn't help him, but he still felt good about his hand. No way was it likely that Samantha was dealt a pair of one of these three cards. It would have been just too lucky. And, even if she had, he needed to come out smoking, like he was in fact helped by the flop. Obviously, he might as well raise, as he had nothing more to lose.

Samantha realized that as well. "Hey, it's not fair. He can just keep raising and it makes no difference."

Penny had not in fact expected the game would actually make it this far, so she had never specified the rules for this, but the rule was simple. "Oh, yes, if you raise past your last article of clothes, then not only do you have to take off all of your clothes, but you have to agree to a dare, at the behest of the person who won, for each bet you make." That was fine with Samantha, as she knew precisely what she would have Christopher do. Actually, there were a number of options flowing through her mind, but pretty much any one of them sounded quite nice. "Okay, that's fine. I call."

This new rule wasn't particularly fine with Chris, but he still felt good about his hand. Pocket aces against that flop? He felt good.

Teddy dealt the turn: jack.

Samantha's eyes momentarily widened in panic as she realized that Chris could easily have three kings, queens, or jacks. He must have had a high pair to begin with. No, no, don't panic, she realized, he could have had ace, ten. No, that would mean he now had a straight. He could have had ace, king, or ace, jack. Lots of possibilities. "I check," she said.

Teddy smiled at her. He had seen that brief moment of fear in her eyes. Minimally, the turn did not help her, and, she wasn't so confident about her hand after all. She couldn't possibly have three of a kind. "I bet," he said, once again.

It was Samantha's turn to feel terrible. If she called, she would be in for five articles of clothes. That would be all of her buttons, her belt, and the clasp of her skirt. She would still though be ahead of Penny and Chris. And, actually, she wouldn't be showing anything and she would be in quite the position to flirt with Chris. And, if she won, what playful things could she make Chris do. Quite a few, in fact. "I call," she replied.

Hearts were racing. They were all on edge. Charlotte wondered what Samantha would make Chris do with his naked penis. She glanced over at it, wondering what it would look like, all naked and everything. Penny was wondering the same thing.

Teddy dealt the river. It was an ace.

"I check," Samantha said.

Chris now knew that he truly had her, unless she was drawing for an ace, maybe for a straight, but that was so unlikely. Still, all she would need was the ten for a straight. But, if she had a ten, she would have bet. No, he knew he had her. This time he really knew.

"I bet again," Chris calmly replied.

"Oh no!" Samantha replied, putting her hands to her face, pressing the cards against her. How could he possibly stay, and then even raise? What does he have? If she called, she would have to also pull down the zipper. That really wasn't that much more, but it left very little wiggle room for the future. Actually, none. But, could she just let him win the hand without even having to show his cards? She has a good hand: trip eights. How can one fold trip eights? But, it was so clearly easy for him to have a straight. But, how could he stay hoping to get a straight? Through her hands and cards clutched to her face, she groaned, "I call."

Everyone cheered and applauded her bravery.

Particularly when Chris laid down his cards: trip aces.

Samantha was stunned. She couldn't believe it. "You drew two aces and then got the third on the river!? I had you beat!" She tossed down her cards, face up, revealing her hand. "I had trip eights! I had you beat! You drew that on the river?!"

Chris looked down at her cards, and started laughing. She was right. He had in fact been behind. He pulled it out on the river. Unbelievable, but true. He was so relieved, so overwhelmed with relief and joy, that his cock finally started to shrink down. Through his laughter, he said, "I am sorry. Just so lucky, so lucky."

"Yea, I'll say you are."

"Okay, then, Samantha," Teddy said, with as much authority as he could muster behind his skinny pecs, "That's six articles: all of the buttons, your belt, your clasp, and your zipper."

"Yea, yea, I know," she said, her lingering frustration and annoyance evident in the tone of her voice. She hesitated, checking and double-checking the bet in her mind. No matter how many times she counted it up, it came out the same, and she knew she would have to pay up. She was still behind Penny and Chris, and after her goading of them both she could not herself back out. She stood up, and then realized she almost missed an opportunity. "Chrissy?"

"Yes?" he replied, looking up at her, her face looking down past her tits poking out through her blouse.

"Would you like to do undo my buttons and clasp, and things?"

That was a very sweet offer, very sweet indeed. But, it would mean that he would have to stand up and likely get real hard again, and everyone would readily see him get all excited as he removed her clothes.. "Um, well." He really shouldn't though say no. He could tell that Samantha was flirting with him, and to say no to an offer such as this would obviously be quite a slap in her face.

"C'mon, silly," she said, "everyone can see it already anyway."

He didn't really like being reminded of that truth. With considerable discomfort and embarrassment, he got to his feet. He so wished that he had at least worn more masculine underwear, or some sort of sexy briefs, or something, anything other than these tidy whities. This was the underwear of a boy, a boy displaying a boner.

But, this was also a boy being invited to undo the buttons of a very sexy, pretty girl, with obviously really nice boobs. He started to undo her buttons, his hands actually trembling a bit.

"Here," she said, "let me hold onto to you so you don't fall," and she grabbed hold of his cock through his briefs.

"Oh my gosh!" Charlotte exclaimed, totally and completely stunned at what she was seeing. The jaws of Teddy and Joey also dropped, as did even those of Penny. She brought her hand to her mouth in shocked surprise. She knew Samantha was a flirt, but she had never realized it would go this far.

Chris gasped as well, briefly pausing in his unbuttoning out of total shock, but then resuming the task with considerably more inspiration and pleasure. He even allowed himself a little feel as he worked his way down her blouse.

"Now, don't take advantage of this, Chrissy," she said, as she circled her thumb around and around the tip of his cock. "Be a good boy."

He could complain that the pot should not call the kettle black, but he hardly wanted her to stop what she was doing. When he was done unbuttoning her blouse, he continued on to unbuckle her belt.

He didn't have as much difficulty as she had getting it through the loops, as the girls' belts were considerably smaller. However, the movement of her belt through the loops and the size of her breasts made the blouse repeatedly open up. Not so far as to fully reveal a cup, but certainly the round, curved lacy slopes of the sides of each cup. It was a lovely sight, particularly when the girl is holding onto your stiff dick.

"Do you see anything you like, Chrissy?" He didn't know what to say. He certainly did but he felt it would be rude to say so out loud. Once he had the belt off, he reached around to her side, using both hands, to figure out how to unclasp her skirt, thereby for a moment hiding her hand on his cock from the view of the others. She took the brief opportunity to fondle and stroke his cock in a more obviously sexual manner. 'Yes,' Chris said to himself, 'she is flirting with me.' He felt pretty confident now about asking her on a date. It was kind of clear that she would likely say yes.

He started to unzip her skirt and she quickly let go of his cock to grasp hold of it so that it wouldn't fall off. Never was there a more pleasant sound to Christopher than that of the metal zipper, sliding down. He then realized that she wasn't even asking to be able to keep the zipper up in exchange for letting him undo her clothes.

"There," she said, "that wasn't so hard, was it?"

It wasn't clear if she meant her remark to have some double meaning, but everyone was indeed looking at his hardness. "No, no, it was kind of nice," he replied.

She smiled at him, fluttering her lashes, and said quietly, "Good." "Okay, you lovebirds," Teddy admonished, "sit back down. We have to finish the game."

They sat back down, this time with their shoulders clearly touching each other, Samantha's blouse was falling open, revealing quite a bit more than a hint of what was being largely but not entirely hidden inside.

Charlotte sighed, with frustration, and jealousy. It was nice seeing two persons getting together for the first time, but she so wished it was her and Joey. Why couldn't it be her?

Teddy dealt out the eighth hand.

Teddy was now the small blind, Charlotte the large. The first bet would go to Joey. He had queen, ten, suited. This was a very good hand. He could perhaps end the game with this hand, at least if Penny or Chris stayed. But, he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He would be on the big blind in the next hand. He wanted some space, some cover, for when he was forced to play. The game would be over soon. He folded.

Samantha was dealt Woolworths, five and ten. An easy fold at any time, and certainly easy when all you had left of your privacy were your blouse and skirt. She mucked her hand.

Chris looked at his cards. He was clearly holding the short stack, left with only his briefs, although Samantha might disagree with how short it was. He had the hand of a dog, a king and nine, off suit. It was a nice hand, but perhaps not when you would be risking this much. He would be in for his underwear and a dare, at least. But, he could also see that nobody wanted to stay in anymore. He probably would have only one hand to beat, Charlotte's, who was in with the large blind. She would certainly fold rather than challenge him. They were all probably intimidated by him now, the man who previously had the pocket rockets. "I raise."

It was indeed impressive. Samantha grabbed his arm in excitement, her blouse falling open, much to the pleasure of every boy in the room. She leaned into him, pressing her breast into his arm, and whispered, "Let me see your cards."

It wasn't good poker etiquette, to say the least. But, it was a friendly game, and a man will do a lot for a girl who has her breast pressed into his arm, particularly if she would also, on occasion, squeeze his erection. He pretended to be double-checking his cards, but he lifted them up high enough for Samantha to see. Her expression didn't change, but she did squeeze his arm in appreciation. It was indeed a risky bet, and she was impressed with his courage.

It was over to Penny. Penny sighed. She had a bomber, a five and two. Nothing she could do with that. She folded.

It was on to the small blind, Teddy. If Teddy stayed and lost, he would have to lower his zipper, take off his pants, and then even his underwear. He would be the first to go completely naked! If he folded now, he would only have to lower his zipper, which was hardly much in comparison to Chris. He was holding the black jack, ace and jack, off suit, a really very good hand. But, Chris was right. Once he got passed this small blind, he could lay low for the rest of the game. He folded and reached down to unzip his pants.

"Stand up," Penny corrected him.

He didn't mind. Just unzipping your pants wasn't that big of a deal. He quickly stood up and as quickly pulled his zipper down and sat back down.

Penny leaned over his lap and looked down. "I think I see somebody trying to get out."

"Cut it out!" Teddy complained, pushing her away. He did not appreciate her drawing attention to his arousal, but he could hardly deny her some amount of pleasure at his discomfort, given her own panty and bra condition.

It was now just Charlotte, the large blind. She looked at her hand. Pocket ladies, two queens, another very good hand. She was also now the one who was very clearly in the lead. "Ohhhh," she groaned. She so wished that her hand was lousy.

Everybody could see that she had a good hand. "Don't let him just walk away with it," Penny admonished.

Charlotte turned to Penny and said in defense, "Well, you folded."

"Yet, but I had lousy cards. Let me see what you have." Charlotte showed Penny her cards, being careful not to let anyone else see them. Chris would have much preferred that Charlotte make the decision on her own, as he figured he could probably intimidate her to fold, but he didn't say anything. He couldn't, having just shown his cards to Samantha.

Penny said, "You have to stay with those!" There was a downside of showing your cards to someone, as it can be difficult not to give away some information. But, Penny was right.

"Oooooooohh," Charlotte groaned again, but she said, very reluctantly, "I call."

"Good girl," Penny exclaimed, and Chris frowned. He was certain Charlotte would have folded if not for Penny, and he knew his hand wasn't really that good. Charlotte must indeed have a very good hand to be accepting a raise.

Teddy dealt the flop: four, six, eight, and Chris instantly said, "I raise," and Charlotte as quickly responded, "I fold."

Penny exclaimed, "Charlotte!" Chris turned over his cards, as a courtesy and to let everyone know that he had successfully bluffed a player, in a game with very high stakes. He was feeling quite proud of himself.

Penny leaned forward, past Teddy, not revealing any particular cleavage as she did so, as her brassiere fully covered her breasts, but the eyes of the boys stilled followed their movements. Joey particularly liked how her pantied bottom rose up. She squeezed Charlotte's knee. "That's okay. It's really hard to stay in."

Before Teddy could command her, Charlotte got to her feet. She thought about it for a second and then removed her belt. Chris could have asked to be the one to remove her items, but he could see that it was hard enough for her to do this and, further, he had no interest in making Samantha jealous, nor of standing up to once again advertise his erection.

Charlotte then undid the top two buttons of her blouse. She paused again, trying to figure out what was the safest thing to undo next, as well as to put it off for as long as possible. She decided it would be the clasp of her skirt. Undoing any more buttons might expose her brassiere. Undoing the clasp of her skirt wouldn't reveal much of anything at all.

As she did so she caught Joey's eyes, looking at her intently.

"Oh, sorry," he exclaimed, quickly looking away.

Charlotte wanted to say, 'That's alright.' It really was alright for him to look. Actually, she was frankly quite pleased to see his interest, particularly in the presence of Penny who was already showing so much more. But, she didn't feel quite right about saying anything. She quickly sat back down. She was revealing very little and so much less than Penny, but it did still feel very weird to be so partly undressed in front of everyone, including three guys.

Penny was very pleased. Charlotte at least had now drawn some attention of Joey, and even noticed his interest. Perhaps this would still work?

Samantha patted Chris on the knee, congratulating him again for being such a strong poker player. Chris sat up straight with pride, as did his cock within his briefs. Samantha said, "You did though have a rocket in the hole." Peggy giggled and Chris blushed, as did Charlotte, although she did at least smile as well.

Teddy dealt out the ninth hand.

It was Samantha's turn to bet first. She had only her blouse and skirt to bet, and a rather risky hand, another Oldsmobile, 9 and 8. She folded.

Chris groaned in disappointment. She turned to him and scowled, but she was enjoying their flirtation. Chris was dealt a Maverick, jack and queen, off suit. It was a good hand and he was feeling pretty confident in himself. He smiled. "I call." He probably should have raised, but just calling would probably drive everyone off. He felt like he had them pretty well cowed, which compensated to some extent for sitting there in his underpants, showing off his little pocket rocket.

Samantha reached over, grabbed hold of it, and shook it as she said with a big smile on her face, "Feeling a little cocky, aren't you."

Penny observed, "I think it's you who's feeling a little cocky."

"Penny!" Charlotte protested.

Samantha let it go but said in return, as she smiled at Chris, "I wouldn't call it little, Penny." Chris was now really enjoying this game. He openly showed Samantha his cards.

Penny was herself dealt nine, seven, off suit. That was easy to muck.

Teddy was dealt a Baskin-Robins: three, ace. The ace is always tempting, but coupled with a three it might as well be alone. He folded.

Charlotte was again dealt a very good hand, cowboys wired, two kings. This was even stronger than before. She was now the small blind, already committed to one removal. If she called, she would be committed to just one more item. She would still be largely safe. And, there was only one hand better than hers, and there was really no way Chris would be that lucky, that often.

Besides, she was also feeling a little foolish. She was the only one not really participating, she had just previously folded the winning hand, and she could see how Samantha and Penny were drawing the attention, the eyes, of Joey. She felt like the one who was too afraid to swim, while everyone else dove into the pond. Or, more accurately, being the only one who couldn't get up enough nerve to ask a guy to dance on Sadie Hawkins day. "I call," she exclaimed, feeling her heart race as soon as she said it.

"Good girl!" Penny exclaimed. She was so very happy to see that. If this game got Joey and Charlotte together, it would be well worth exposing herself in her panties and bra, although thinking that reminded her of her undressed state and she glanced down, to be greeted by the sight of a little moisture on her camel toe. She glanced around nervously. Nobody seemed to have noticed her noticing, maybe nobody would notice.

1...34567...11