Thanksgivings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside Mike's room, we both stripped down and Mike led the way into the central portion of the bathroom. Mike turned on the water and waited for it to warm up. Once it was warm, we both got in and began washing each other in the silent white noise of the water spray. My temptation to repeat our activities in the shower were curtailed by a renewed concern of discovery, so despite Mike's raging erection we concluded things and left the shower.

Having forgotten to grab our towels, we traipsed water from the central bath into the water closet portion of the bathroom and I closed the door behind us. Then Mike wrapped me in the large towel so I could dry and took his to do the same. My emotions were making me pretty flustered and Mike seemed to be in a similar place. We'd been caught, well sort of discovered, although not actually seen, but we'd essentially admitted what Dalia already appeared to know. Now she knew for sure but would almost certainly keep our secret.

Back in Mike's room we both got dressed, I with clothes from his bottom drawer and he with clothes from the closet. Once dressed I seemed to go on auto pilot again and began gathering the rest of my clothes from the drawer and my laundry from the bag in which Mike had been collecting them. I opened my empty suitcase, placed it upon the bed beside him and stuffed it all awkwardly back in as he watched sadly.

"I'm really going to miss you, Maya," he said at length. "Is it possible that I'm already missing you?"

I stopped what I was doing and hugged him around his neck. "Mike, it won't be that long."

"Do you think you could leave me something?" he asked.

I knew exactly what he was asking me to leave, so I searched through the laundry and pulled them out. His eyes lit up as I handed him the panties from my first day back home, the very ones he'd admitted sniffing.

"You better not get caught with these," I teased him.

"Mom never comes in my room," he said a little defensively. Then, however, he went to his closet and stashed them out of sight.

I had to laugh at the both of us, him for being so cute and me for acquiescing to his perverse needs.

"I'm going to be back in less than a month."

"I know, it's silly."

"You're going to look at her; aren't you?" I said, feeling a sudden tinge of jealousy about the woman in the centerfold.

I don't know why, I wanted to know if Mike would look at her. Maybe it was because when I looked at her, I saw someone I thought was beautiful or that maybe he thought was. It was confusing. He loved me and I knew that, but somehow it felt odd.

"She reminds me of you."

"At least you'll be smelling me. What am I to do?"

"You want my cloth?"

"Cloth?"

"The - um - cloth. I use if for - um - you know - and then again for the other night... "

"Oh, hmm - I don't know. Would that make me perverse too?"

"You can have it, if you want. I don't know what else I could give you," he said, as he came in for a kiss.

I was momentarily lost in it, when a thought hit me. The bear on the desk in my room had actually been a birthday gift from Mike. The bear had a little pocket that I used to hide things in when we were small. That would be the perfect spot.

"Okay, you get that and I'll get the bear you gave me from my room," I said as I went out his door still in my sock feet.

I walked right down the hall and opened my old bedroom door. Suddenly, I was looking at something in disbelief, it wasn't quite a cognitive dissonance moment, but I stood there for several seconds too long as I watched. I hadn't been heard, as the door had opened quietly, so the occupants of my bed were unaware of my presence. Slowly, I closed the door back and digested what I'd seen. I was certain that the images would be burned in my mind's eye forever.

What I'd seen was Dalia atop Frank with her back mostly toward me. She was completely nude and her left breast was partially visible from the side while Frank's head was pressed to her bosom. I could only guess he was sucking at her right breast while she undulated her lithe body forward and back on his engorged cock. Her body blocked his view of the door, although I doubt he'd have seen me regardless. The soft wet sloshing sound of each reentry I'd witnessed of their union had enhanced the paralyzing effect the sudden discovery had on me.

Stunned, I walked softly back to Mike's room. I was at a complete loss for words and I slowly re-entered our room, closed the door and sat on the bed. When Mike handed me the cloth, I drew it to my nose and inhaled it instantly. The image of us that first time flooded back into my head and I felt the wetness between my legs. A full body shiver went up my spine and I shook in a little miniature climax as my legs squeezed together. Suddenly, it'd all become too real. The fact that I was departing, the discovery by Dalia, the accidental intrusion upon them engaged in sex and now a smell induced orgasm from my brother's cum-cloth. I guess it was our cum-cloth since its last use had our combined fluids...

"Are you okay, Maya?"

After several silent moments, I said, "I - um - I - I'll get the bear later. Could you hold me on the bed for a while?"

"What's the matter?"

"I really need you to hold me, Mike."

He pulled me to the bed. Then he took the cloth from my hand and put in the suitcase, closed it and set it on the floor. It felt like he was saving me. He pulled me onto the bed with him and held me tightly. Then he kissed me gently all about my face, his actions mirroring mine from that night in August, before I'd left for college. He was the strong one this afternoon.

I couldn't help feeling a little hypocritical about my reaction to Dalia and Frank. Seeing them made me understand a little more what was happening between Mike and I. Her feelings might even be stronger for Frank, since they'd shared Mom's womb for nine months. I felt certain their bonds were as strong as the ones Mike and I had. We'd been somewhat independent before the accident, although we were always each other's best friends. Now, though, I never wanted to risk making the mistake they had by denying their love and attempts to avoid their inevitable attraction.

"Mike, I want to make a commitment to you," I said softly. "I will do everything I can to be with you. I am not going to let anything interfere with you and I being together."

"Maya, I was about to say something similar. I want what we have to last and I'm committed to doing everything I can to make that happen."

We lie on the bed together for about an hour. Mike held me, stroked my hair and repeatedly told me he loved me. It was so sweet and I hated to have to get up, but it was getting on in the afternoon and I needed to be back for classes tomorrow.

"I've got to get going," I said finally.

"I know; it'll be okay," he said. Then he got up, gathered my case and headed towards his door. "I'll take this, you go say good-bye to Mom."

I gathered my book-bag and purse and went looking for Mom.

When I found her, she said, "Hey, I've been looking for you. I need to see you in my office," she said leading the way.

I followed her into her office. She sat down at the large double desk. "What is it, Mom?"

"Close the door and have a seat," she said pointing to the chair across the desk from her.

I closed the door and I sat hesitantly in the maple office chair opposite her. "Okay, what's up?"

"I've told you I'm okay with it, but that's not entirely true. I've accepted how things are and don't think they can be undone."

She had an odd look in her eye, almost like when her Uncle Tom had told the story about her brother Zef defending her. She was speaking in riddles a bit, like she couldn't quite bring herself to say the words. I couldn't say them myself and I felt my eyes filling with tears but I held them back. I nodded.

"Wednesday I signed the papers on your apartment. They sent me a registered letter a couple months ago saying the building was going condos and gave me first option to buy, so I bought your unit. I'll keep the title papers in our fire safe until you get a safe deposit box or a safe of your own," she said sliding the stapled papers across the desk to show me.

I picked them up and glanced through the package. It was in our names, Mike's and mine. I didn't know what to say. "Why'd you do that?" I asked, as the tears began to flow.

"It's what I can do for you - for him. A mother knows."

I hadn't said a word about Mike moving in with me and I was sure he hadn't. "I love you, Mom."

Then she got up and walked around the desk. She hugged me tightly. "I love both of you so much. Don't you dare hurt each other," she said, now her tears were flowing as well.

"Mom, I love him with all my heart. I didn't mean to, it - it just -"

"I know," she cut me off. "You brought him back, Maya. Before you came home, he was in a steady decline. The only thing that brought him back for even a day were your phone calls and letters. The light that shown in his face after each of them told me everything I needed to know."

"I wanted to keep him interested in life. I really tried to separate myself from him, but I failed. I think I need him as much as he needs me."

"Maya, this is my acceptance," she said, indicating the title. "I've watched you struggle, I'd be a terrible mother to have missed what was happening. I didn't want to interfere because I was concerned about causing even more damage."

"Have you told Mike?"

"No, dear. I will leave that decision to you. You might change your mind..." she said with a hopeful tone.

"I don't think I will, Mom."

"I know that too," she said, as she squeezed me again. "You need to get going so you get home before dark, sweetie."

She was right and after our meeting, I went to find Mike to tell him good-bye. It was a fairly smooth event, since we'd worked through our commitment to one another. He was less clingy, but he was still sad to see me go. I assured him I'd be back for winter break and that seemed to make him very happy. Mike helped me with my bags to the car. Mom, Mike, Sarah, Robert, Dalia and Frank were the only ones left in the house that late afternoon and they had all come out to stand in front of the holly bush in the central planter of the courtyard to wave me good-bye as I left. The entire ride home went like a flash as I replayed the events of the trip in my head.


A couple of weeks later in the middle of December, I got a phone call late at night. I rarely got phone calls past 10:00 PM. This one woke me up from a sound sleep. I reached from the bed, fumbled for the light and picked up the heavy handset, groggily fumbling it against the rotary dial causing it to make a light dinging sound.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Maya!"

"Hey, sweetie." Mike sounded fairly excited. "It's pretty late, is everything okay?"

"I know, I'm sorry. Everything is fine. Mom and I were out most of today and just got back."

"Where were you?" I asked sleepily.

"Well, we were at the hospital." He paused probably for effect, then told me "Sarah's baby was born today and they named him Seth."

I nearly burst into tears, today had been Dad's birthday. "That's so cool. I wish I'd been there." I really would have gone, but I was in the middle of finals.

"He's got a head full of dark hair."

There was a long pause, I knew he was deciding something. "What is it, Mike?"

"There was one other thing I wanted to tell you." He paused again. Finally, he said, "It seems small in comparison."

"Tell me, honey."

"When we got back home, there was a letter for me - I opened it - it had my SAT scores. I could hardly believe it, but Mom read it too. Can you believe I got a 1550?"

"Wow! That's better than my score."

"I'm going to send another application to MIT. I always wanted to go, but thought I'd have a better chance as a legacy at Harvard."

"I'm sure you'll get in."

"It still means I could live with you though, if you're still going to let me."

"Mike, I meant what I said that day." I remembered my words like I'd spoken them only yesterday. I had committed to doing whatever it took to be with him. "I'm so looking forward to being home for winter break."

"I can't wait to see you. I miss you so much already. Being apart is nearly unbearable, Maya."

"I'm longing to be with you even now. I'll see you this weekend," I said softly.

"Bye," he said sweetly.

"Bye."

My memory of our coupling in the apartment over the garage flooded back in on me. I had only one more final to take Thursday and then I could go back to him. Our commitment remained strong in my minds reflection. We would make all of this work, regardless of what Dalia, Frank or anyone else thought. We would be together.


Winter break finally arrived and I started home immediately following my last final. My drive toward my former home from Boston seemed much shorter this time. I'd initially had the radio off, but when I found myself humming 'Homeward Bound' by Simon and Garfunkel repeatedly and I had to chuckle at myself. My insides were still a bit a flutter at the anticipation of seeing Mike. Our commitment to one another during the last visit had put me in a much better place and I was able to keep most of my emotions at bay throughout the trip, but I was so glad I was to be headed home, to my love, who waited silently for me.

Thinking deeper on that, I decided things might also have been less stressful due to the fact that we'd have the house to ourselves. When I spoke to Mike earlier, he informed me that Mom had gone back to San Francisco with Sarah, Robert and their newborn Seth; she'd be in their home through Hanukkah and the New Year. She was super excited about this baby and wanted to help out as much as she could. Robert would be pulling long hours over the month of December since lots of doctors like to take vacation during that time frame and there are also a surprising number of births during the holiday period. Robert would be doing coverage for several of them. In any case, it would leave Mike and I alone for the entire winter break period. He had one remaining day in school before we would have uninterrupted time alone together.

Arriving home I found all of the garage bays closed, so I parked, got my key to unlock it and then lifted the thing up. Mike kept swearing he was going to mechanize the thing, but hadn't found the right components and didn't like the current commercial versions. After I finished, I moved the car into the bay, since the weather was calling for snow showers. I left the garage door open for Mike and headed to the house.

Inside that first late morning at home, Mike was still at school and I busied myself gathering a few items I had wanted from my old room that I'd been missing over the first semester in college. Not many things, simply some things to remind me of home and I thought about which things I might fit in to my large trunk. The main item I'd really wanted to get was the bear. Over the last several weeks, my bedtime ritual included masturbation while holding Mike's - well - his or maybe our cloth. It was hard to even think about, the thick scent came into my mind even as I thought of it now. It made me feel so naughty, but with it, I could re-imagine our couplings especially when I imagined him doing the same with my panties.

I was just about to close the trunk on my Thunderbird, where I'd placed a second box, when Mike pulled into the traffic circle at the front. He practically ran to me from the Jeep.

"Maya!" He hugged me tightly at my trunk. "I've got a surprise for you, come look!"

He was dragging me by my hand to his Wagoneer, which I noticed now had some skis mounted on top. Then inside I could see he'd packed snow shoes, parkas, blankets and a big duffel bag which I presumed had his clothes.

"Are we going somewhere?"

"I called up Eli and asked him if we could have that cabin."

"We're going?"

"He said, 'yes'. They don't rent several of their cabins, they leave them set aside for special purposes or family. So we're going to be at Stowe Mountain, for the first day of Hanukkah, the holiday of lights, through the last."

I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him. "This is going to be such fun."

After he'd told me Mom would be gone, I had thought about what we might do in the house, but this was even more exciting.

"Yeah, I got out of school early today after my chemistry mid-term. So we can leave this afternoon."

"I already took my bag in, but I didn't unpack. I just need to get it and we can go."

"I'm ready now. I'll go get your bag and you close the garage door."

While I went to pull the garage door down and lock it, he ran in the house and got my suitcase and backpack. There were no books in the backpack this time, since we were between classes. This was going to be the best trip, with no pressures to complete reading or homework. The front door closed and locked, Mike took my case and put it in the back with his. Then we hopped in and started off on our little vacation adventure.

Mike had recorded a custom eight track with a bunch of songs he liked and knew I liked: If - Bread, Daydream Believer - The Monkeys, Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal Band, Take It to the Limit - Eagles, You're My Best Friend - Queen, Love Will Keep Us Together - Captain & Tennille, Time in a Bottle - Jim Croce, Let Your Love Flow - Bellamy Brothers, several Abba songs and some recent hits. The trip to Stowe Mountain seemed to fly passed as we sang our way there. The tape wrapped around several times and Mike would get the funniest look on his face when 'More, More, More' by Andrea True Connection would play.

The longest portion of the trip was spent on highway 100 and around 4:00 PM, we were just outside Waitesfield when it started snowing. We found a mom and pop grocery store and stopped to get some supplies. While I shopped, Mike called Eli from a pay phone to let them know we'd be there shortly. When he'd finished, he came inside to remind me to get some hot chocolate and marshmallows. Back outside, we loaded the two big paper bags of groceries into the back of the Wagoneer. Mike put the Jeep into four-wheel-drive and we headed to the lodge as the snow continued to fall.

Mike had actually arranged for us to have the cabin Mom and Dad had gotten us the last time we'd visited. It was one of the one's our uncles kept free for family or special occasions. It was older, more secluded, and had two rooms, so it would seem less suspicious he thought. When we pulled in Eli was just pulling up in his Jeep. He hopped out and gave Mike the keys.

"It's all stocked up on everyday things, spices, flour and the like. I hope you got anything fresh you needed from the grocery store, looks like this might not let up for a while," he said, indicating the falling snow.

"Thanks, Uncle Eli, we did," Mike said.

Outside the Wagoneer, I walked through the accumulating snow to give Eli a big hug, "We really appreciate this."

"Anytime, Maya. You two are always welcome. Well, I need to get back before the road gets too bad."

There were already about six inches of snow on the ground by my estimate. Eli's Jeep was doing okay as he left, but I wasn't sure how frequently this private gravel road got attention.

"You have chains for this thing, Mike?"

"No, just the snow tires. I'd meant to get some, but ran out of time. I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Yeah, I guess, we have enough groceries and could hike up to the lodge if we ran out."

"Come on, stop worrying. Let's get this unpacked and enjoy the fresh snow."

He was right, I did worry about things. We spent the next half hour unpacking the vehicle. Mike was doing most of the hauling of things in, while I dealt with getting the groceries sorted out.

The little cabin was very rustic, but had several amenities that must have been installed in the last couple years. It was a really eclectic mixture of old and modern. There was an old gas stove in the kitchen, the beds were rope with feather mattresses, the floors were wide board pine and the walls were knotty pine paneling. There was a big twelve point buck in the main room and a big bear skin rug that was back a safe distance from the large open fireplace. The bathroom had a nice sink and an old claw foot tub setting on the black and white checkered tiled floor. There even was a big private porch on the back which had a brand new Jacuzzi hot tub.