The Bitch Is Cheating On Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
9,006 Followers

I had a lot on my mind, so I slid out of bed and hopped on my bike, pushing it to the end of the drive before starting it up.

I rode around, replaying the whole situation in my head.

Was she better than Belle?

No, she was just different.

Could I handle multiple partners for each of us on a regular basis? I didn't know. We'd just have to take it slow and see.

.................................................

I got home and ordered a pizza, waking her just before it arrived. I would have helped her shower, but she giggled and pushed me away.

"Wait until after we eat. I didn't have much in the way of breakfast. I need to refuel."

We ate, she had wine while I opted for a beer. When the leftover pieces were in the refrigerator and the trash was disposed of, we snuggled down.

"Wanna talk about it?" she asked, slightly apprehensive.

"Only in general terms. Did you have a good time? Was it what you expected? Do you want to continue?"

She nodded at the questions.

"Same with me. Yes, I had a good time. It was...different, and fun. I had no expectations so I wasn't disappointed. You?"

"Pretty much the same. I was pleasantly surprised, I didn't think I'd enjoy it quite so much. And while I had fun, I wouldn't want a steady diet of it. Occasionally will be just fine, if we decide to do it again."

Three weeks went by before Gail gave me a call.

"Busy Friday? Helen and Skip are coming over for dinner, we'd love to have you."

"Really? Did you give us good reviews, share our grade with others?" I teased gently, remembering.

I could hear her smile.

"Well, we might have mentioned you two made the honor roll. Practice a little more, you guys seem to be quick learners, and you might end up with a perfect GPA."

"Thank you, professor. That means a lot, coming for someone with so much knowledge."

She giggled, called me an ass, nagging me until I said I'd talk to Belle. She closed the conversation with a compliment.

"You know, it wasn't just a one off for us. I almost told the girls you were terrible and had a tiny little wienie, just to keep you for myself."

I returned it.

"And if they didn't know what a firecracker you were already, I'd have told them you were loose enough to drive a truck through, and just laid there asking me if I was done yet."

She giggled.

"Seriously, without going into detail, I told the girls I had a really good experience, and it would be worth their while to spend a little time with you. Tom said the same to the guys about Belle."

She laughed and rang off.

..................................................

Belle was all for it, so we found ourselves at their table once again. Tom had decided to grill, and all the girls made side dishes. It was fun, casual, and if you didn't sense the undercurrent that ran through us, it would look just like any other suburban weekend get together.

He grilled really good steaks, and cedar planked a couple of pieces of salmon for Gail and Helen.

It led to a conversation on food, and I told them about the cheeseburgers at my favorite grill. They all said they'd give it a try, but Helen looked uncomfortable. She and Skip were the youngest of the group at twenty four. She was the only nonwhite in the group, half black and half Vietnamese. The thought of going into a biker bar intimidated her.

Just over five feet, with a slender build and A cup breasts, she looked like an exotic teenager. They met while he was in service, and neither set of parents approved. They married anyway.

I assured her she would be as safe there as anywhere in town, and Belle and I would be happy if they'd join us. Tom and Gail wanted to go, so we made plans for the next Thursday.

We ate, laughed, and generally had a good time. I saw Belle and Helen talking off to themselves, and was pretty sure they would be our next double date.

Thursday rolled around, and we met at Gail's house, because it was central to where we all lived. We rode the bike. I had intended to leave it there, we could all fit in Tom's big SUV, but they stood around in the driveway admiring it until I ended up taking Helen with me. Gail wanted to be first but Helen stopped her.

"You've already ridden him, so I should be the first to ride with him."

We broke up, and I put the helmet on her.

I could tell she was scared to death at first, but she soon relaxed. When we pulled into the bar she didn't want to get off.

Like I said, I had been going there for years, and everyone knew me and Belle, so we were soon surrounded by people. I worked on a lot of the bikes outside, and everyone wants to be on good terms with their mechanic. I introduced everyone to Gail, Tom, Skip, and Helen. She had locked down on my hand when Fat Boy strolled up.

He wasn't fat, he wasn't a boy, what he was was a three hundred and fifty pound, six foot eight giant of a biker. Probably one of the smartest men I'd ever met, he held a Masters in Literature, wrote books and essays when he wasn't riding. He contributed three essays a year to the New Yorker, had been in Time and The Smithsonian Magazine. He made a damn good living, and hardly anyone knew how. Most thought he was a criminal of some kind.

"Mikey[he was the only one who got away with calling me that], is that your daughter?"

"Not hardly, lardass. This fine young woman is Helen, this is her husband Skip, this is Gail, and her husband Tom. I was just getting a round, need a glass of milk?"

Every one who heard us laughed, Fat Boy had a serious milk jones, probably drank three gallons a week. Bossman kept a gallon around, just for him.

"Nah. A glass of white wine would be good, though."

We talked for a few minutes until a table opened up. At one time Bossman had decided he wanted a dance hall, built an addition, and closed it in less than a year. Didn't like the hassle he said came with it. Now it was sort of a overflow dining room. He did break down and put a jukebox in, and on the weekends people actually danced.

I caught Bossman passing, told him how I'd bragged on his burgers, and he had four people he needed to impress. He may have gone overboard, they were bigger than usual, and almost hidden by the fries. They struggled, decided to abandon the fries so they could finish the burgers. The jukebox fired up, and soon there were about ten couples dancing.

Fat Boy came by, did a little formal bow to Skip, and asked for permission to dance with his wife, if she was willing. Helen seemed nervous. I laughed, he told me once his mother made him take dance lessons for five years. He swept her off for a slow waltz, keeping a safe distance. When it was over, he bowed again and kissed her hand. She was wide eyed and giggling when he delivered her back to the table. Belle jumped him.

"There's two more hotties sitting here. Surely you're not going to insult us, are you?"

He laughed, picked her up and twirled her around, before following her out on the floor. Someone had played a bunch of slow songs. I swirled Gail off to the floor, and Tom grabbed Helen.

Skip wasn't left out, because some biker girl, tank top, skin tight jeans, tattoos, pierced lip and eyebrow, swooped in and almost dragged him to the floor. She let no dead space get between them during the song. I think she humped his leg a time or two.

We stayed two hours. Gail and Helen said they couldn't wait to tell the rest of the group about the place.

I saw Belle and Skip hugged up, whispering to each other on the dance floor. It was quite a sight. Belle was five eleven, and he was four inches shorter. She took off her sandals to minimize the difference, but it was still there.

When we left, Gail, Helen, and Belle made one last potty stop, staying a long time.

Helen came up and grabbed my extra helmet.

"I'm riding with you. To your house, if you would like."

I looked over at Belle.

"My first session isn't until ten. I'll have plenty of time to get home and clean up. Helen doesn't have a job right now, so she can wait on us. Only if you want, honey."

I'd had women rubbing on me for two hours. It sounded like a great idea.

................................................

Helen was a little shy, they had only done this three times. I laughed when she told me.

"I'm almost a virgin. This is only my second time. Be gentle, please?"

It broke the ice. Giggling she demanded we shower first, we smelled like cheeseburgers, beer, and sweat.

For a tiny woman she was really well proportioned. She had the most sensitive nipples I had ever seen, I blew across them in the shower, and they stood straight out in no time.

Being six two and weighing two hundred pounds, it wasn't long until I had her pinned against the shower wall with her legs wrapped around my back. I was literally lifting her up and down on my dick. She was so tight it actually hurt at first, but she loosened up nicely.

She was moaning and making little 'eek, eek' sounds. I was getting close so I slammed into her harder and harder. She started panting.

"Uh, uh, uh, SHIT!"

Her little pussy clamped down so hard I couldn't move, her throbbing felt like she was massaging my dick. I came, hard. It must have been five minutes before I let her down. The water had gone cold, so we toweled off and cuddled.

We drank a glass of water. I played with her nipples almost nonstop, and soon she was wiggling around again. She dragged me back into the shower fr a quick clean up, then dove on the bed.

"Is your tongue as long as your dick?"

I grinned.

"Probably not, but it's a lot more flexible."

For the next twenty minutes she bounced all over the bed, my tongue in hot pursuit. I don't know mow many orgasms she had, or if she just had one long one. She finally managed to get me off her, as she gasped for breath. We cuddled, and she slowly stroked me. I was hard in seconds.

"I'm not good at this, but I want to try for you,"

she said as she slid down my chest. It was cute, in a way, watching her tiny mouth try to take me in. I let her play for a few minutes before I pulled her up.

"Ride me," I commanded, and she did. Halfway through she turned around, and I watched her little ass bounce up and down faster and faster. I swear, I think she had a turbocharger, I've never seen a woman move that fast in my whole life. She howled at the end, and collapsed. I got warm wet cloth, wiped her down, and slid her over, pulling her to me as I went to sleep.

She was on top of me when I woke. I eased out from under her, showered, and got ready for work.

Looking at her snuggled under the sheet, I made a decision.

One of the nice things about being the boss is nobody can say much if you're late. I called my senior mechanic and told him to open up. I had something I had to do before I got there.

I let her sleep until I had breakfast ready, then woke her with little kisses. She smiled and opened her eyes. She must have thought I was Skip, because she looked surprised to see my face.

"Time to get up. I made breakfast, I hope you like omelettes."

She smiled, stretching like a large cat.

I grinned when she came into the kitchen in Belles' robe, sleeves rolled up, bottom dragging the ground.

"Don't laugh," she warned.

That, of course, set me off, and soon she joined me.

"I hope you can reach the table, I don't have a booster seat."

She threw a piece of toast and stuck out her tongue, then ordered me to pour her some juice.

She sat back when she was finished, eying me.

"When do you have to be at work?"

I was cleaning up the dishes, and had my back turned.

"When I get there. Why?"

"Because I wanted to know if we had time for a quickie, or for a full blown fuck."

I turned just as the robe hit the floor.

It wasn't a full blown session, but it was longer than a quickie. She was in the shower when Belle and Skip pulled up.

What are you doing home?" Belle asked, in obvious surprise. I smiled at them.

"Probably what you guys were doing forty five minutes ago. Skip, you have an amazing woman, you should be proud of her. Belle, I love you more than oxygen, but I really have to go to work."

I gave Belle a big kiss just as Helen walked in, I dipped her, giving her a big smooch too.

"Thank you, Helen. I'll remember last night for the rest of my life." I left them, mouths hanging open, and hopped on my bike. I was still grinning when I got to the shop.

.................................................

Something was bothering me, so I gave Gail a call.

"I need to ask you something. Both you and Helen have made remarks about how well I'm endowed. Was that just an ego stroke, or did you mean it?"

She finally stopped laughing, and asked me, "Do you know how long you are? Don't lie to me, every man alive has measured his equipment at some time in their lives."

It's a good thing she couldn't see me blushing.

"Six and seven eights. That's not that big, is it?"

"Honey, honey, the average is just under six inches, so you're good. I've sampled every one in our group, and the only one bigger is Eric. He's a freak, nine inches. And I only did him once. He doesn't care about your comfort or pleasure. He just bangs away until he comes, then climbs off and expect you to tell him it's the best fucking you've ever had. I really think if he didn't have a sweet wife and two of the girls were size queens, we'd have booted him before now."

"You on the other hand, are hung just enough to fill us up, have good stamina and take direction really well. I was very pleased, and after talking to Helen I think she's infatuated with you. You must have rocked her world. The girls are lining up, I think they're cutting cards to see who's next."

"And by the way, we're planning on having a full group meeting in three weeks. We'd like you two to be there, if you're up to it. Talk it over. Gotta go."

I was a little nervous, thinking ahead.

Belle was antsy as hell. While I liked it, I don't think I was near as into it as she was. We'd had several serious talks about limits. She agreed to everything too easily. I called her on it.

"I think you're shining me on here, Belle. Don't get carried away or get too deep into it. It'll make it harder to stop if the time ever comes."

She apologized, saying she was just caught up in the excitement of it all, but she was truthful when she agreed with me.

...........................................

The night arrived, starting off with a pot luck dinner. It was excellent, seems there was a little competition between the wives there.

We talked, mingling freely. Tim and Tara were our hosts, probably the wealthiest of the group. They had a five bedroom house, with a full basement bar. Drinks flowed, but nobody overindulged. Around ten Tim tapped his glass for attention.

"Guys, as hosts, we decided to go retro tonight. I bet you wonder why I asked for your keys earlier. Tara, bring them over."

Tara, a green eyed redhead, brought out a punchbowl with the keys inside."

Tim, about five ten, was stocky and bald. He shaved his head when baldness started, deciding not to lose it a strand at a time, shook the bowl.

"The girls will draw. Whoever the keys belong to she gets for the night. You can only exchange if you draw your own, and in the case of Bella and Mike, if they're drawn by Gail or Helen, since they've already spent time with them."

Gail and Helen pretended to pout while everyone laughed. As luck would have it, I was drawn first, by a hot blonde named Abby. She whooped and did a little dance before grabbing me.

"Follow me, hon. I want all the time I can get with you." Belle kissed me in passing, and Abby stopped to kiss her husband Garth.

Belle was an exciting lover, but Abby was a hellcat in bed. She bit, she clawed, she screamed, she drained me dry. I passed out with my dick in her mouth while she tried to get me up for the fifth time. And twice it was anal, which she loved. She woke me up five hours later by stuffing a nipple in her mouth, and then riding me until I couldn't take it anymore. I flipped her off, and she rolled over, sticking her ass in the air.

"Take the dirt road, baby. Make me scream."

I took that as a challenge and slammed into her fast and hard. She did scream, jamming back on me. Thanks to being recharged, I managed to hold on for twenty minutes before I dribbled what little I had managed to regenerate while I slept into her.

She collapsed, gasping. Then she rolled over, kissed me hard, and started talking.

"Garth is gonna love you when I bring you home. He loves to watch for a little, then he'll be on me like a a hurricane. I love being double teamed."

I smiled, wondering if I was ready for that. Something I need to talk to Belle about.

Belle got Eric, and I don't think she had a good time in spite of his size.

"He has no idea how to treat a woman. I don't see how his wife puts up with him."

.................................................

Six months later we spent the night with Gail and Tom again, Abby and Garth, and Skip and Helen were also there. Tom had gotten a big promotion at work, and Gail gave him a little party.

"New rules tonight," she announced, as the evening closed down.

"Tom with Helen, Garth with Belle, Abby with Skip and I get Mike. Two hour limit, then we switch, until everyone has made love to everyone. Girls, take as many orgasms as the guys give you, but they're only allowed to come once with each woman. We want to make sure they're up for the task. Any objections?"

None of us said a word.

She held up a stopwatch, clicked it, and said "GO!"

Gail teased, alternating sucking for a minute or two with slow riding. I gave her a nice orgasm with my mouth, slid into her missionary before switching to doggie for the big finish. She kissed me, grabbed a warn cloth and washed my equipment, giving it a quick suck to make sure it was clean, before she ran int the bathroom for a quick wash and douche.

She was gone maybe five minutes before Helen came in. She got me hard pretty fast, and I rode her through her eeks and squeals before making her scream, twice. She collapsed beside me, exhausted, set her phone, and we took an hour long nap. We cleaned and she douched, kissed me quickly, and ran out the room as Abby came in. She stopped, hugged her, kissed her cheek, before darting out the door.

"I hope you're ready, lover, the guys have me revved up pretty good."

If I continued with her, I was going to have to stock up on bandaids and antibiotics.

Belle came stumbling in last, collapsing on me. I thought we were just going to cuddle, but she stroked for a second, gave me five minutes of her magic mouth.and I was good t go. She got on all fours, wiggling her ass.

"Anal baby, I saved it just for you."

She was hot, slick, and tight. She screamed when I pinched her clit ten minutes into it, and gushed all over my fingers. I came two minutes later. We showered and collapsed.

I woke up at nine, knowing I wasn't going to sleep any longer. I got up and took a long hot shower, wincing when the water hit my back where Abby had bit me.

I wandered out naked, because I couldn't see any need for modesty as this point. It was July, and already hot. I dove into their pool and swan awhile before raiding their kitchen, and making breakfast. I put on a pot of coffee, and it wasn't long before Gail stumbled in, yawning.

I shoved a cup of coffee in her hand she took a few sips before looking up. I guess she thought Tom had gotten up and had made coffee.

"Now this is the way a woman ought to have breakfast every morning. I have to say, I've never seen a guy make an apron so attractive."

Not wanting to get burnt, I had put on one of Tom's grilling aprons. It was like a hospital gown, the back was completely exposed.

"I appear to be overdressed," she said, hanging her robe on the back of the chair.

qhml1
qhml1
9,006 Followers