The Bitch Is Cheating On Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,993 Followers

..................................................

So for another year we'd get together with one another occasionally. Most time it didn't even involve sex, just hanging out as friends.

Belle had gotten fixated on domination to the point that the rest of the girls talked to her about it. She agreed to tone it down, but I sensed her frustration.

The group helped her open her own gym. Susan did the legal work, Gail and Tom helped arrange financing, Abby found her the perfect location. I had forgotten she owned a real estate company. The rest helped recruit members. It had been open three months and grew every week. Belle was over the moon. We had a big party at her grand opening.

The new business cut into our time together because of the erratic hours she had to keep, part of the price of owning a small business that was open fourteen hours a day.

She would call home, saying she would be late, why didn't I eat with Garth and Abby. They were our closest friends, and were the ones that lived nearest. If their daughter wasn't home, my dinner was usually Abby's pussy. She would wear us out, and send me home exhausted.

Belle would sometimes call and tell me she was doing a personal session with a couple of our group, and I would come over and help them christen some of the machines.

I couldn't help feeling that Belle was a bit distracted. Sometimes she didn't get home until I was in bed. I'd wake to hear her shower, wondering which person she 'trained' that night. Our sex life dwindled, and I asked her about it.

"Oh, honey, I'm just so tired now. I don't know if I'd gone out on my own if I knew how hard it was going to be. Besides, our friends can take up the slack when you need a good fucking."

"I don't need our friends to take up the slack." I said sharply. "I want time with my wife, and it doesn't have to be fucking. I'd like to make love to her once in a while. Is that being unreasonable?"

I saw her recoil.

"I'm sorry, honey. I didn't realize how much I was neglecting you. I'll try, wait, that's wrong, I Will do better. Starting right now."

We made love more passionately than we had in a long time. But a few weeks later, it started up again. I went by to see her a couple of times and she wasn't there. I'd call, and she would say she just went out to grab a bite, I could join her if I wanted. I relaxed and made fun of her KFC addiction, and would go back to my workout.

I tried to talk to her again and she got a little snappy, so I left it. She'd apologize later, and we'd make up.

Then she hit me with the trip.

................................................

She didn't come home the next night. Instead I got an email telling me not to worry, she was safe and would be back in four days. She didn't even bother to call.

I was pissed, wondering which one of our group she took off with. I called Abby, and then Gail. They both listened and worked the phones. Gail called back, asked me if I could stop by and get Garth and Abby and come over. It was urgent.

We were quiet on the way over, nobody really knew what to say. I was surprised to see most of the group when I got there.

Gail hugged me, as did most of the group. She said beside me on the couch, holding my hand.

"Mike, honey, we've talked to everyone. None of us are with her. Whoever she's with, it's not one of us."

This was a big deal, breaking the hardest rule the group had. No playing with anyone outside of the group. Besides messing with the group dynamic, it opened all of us to the threat of disease, an angry spouse, or unneeded publicity.

Susan spoke up, ever the lawyer.

"You know this means we'll have to suspend you from group activities, at least until you get a clean bill of health. But Mike, we're still your friends. The first thing we need to do is find out who it is, and assess his ability to hurt us. You say she said Bahamas?"

I nodded.

"Well then. Hudson[her husband]has a good friend that practices international law, and is a bit of an expert about protecting money through off shore accounts. He's already reached out, and gave him a picture. If she's in the Bahamas, we'll know when she gets off the plane, and can find out who she's with. Give us twenty four hours."

The next day at noon, wow she was fast, she called me at work.

"I'm going to send you some photos. Call me back."

I locked my office, and clicked on my email, opening the attachment. The first showed Belle getting off a commercial plane yesterday afternoon. She appeared to be alone. Another camera had someone greeting her with a big kiss, but it was a back shot. He was turned around, carrying her bag towards the exit, walking hand in hand, a full facial shot.

Fat Boy! I wondered why he seemed to keep his distance the last month, even leaving right after I showed up. I called Susan back.

His name is William Emerson, but he goes by Fat Boy at the bar."

"I remember him. He's enormous, isn't he?. And the name sounds familiar, why is that?"

So I told her his true identity.

"Hmmm. This may change our response. He's probably got his own connections. And he's pretty well off I imagine, so we can't use money to intimidate him. But like most public figures, he may not want exposure. Any thought on what you want to do?"

I was seething.

"Yes. Draw up papers for a legal separation, and have her served as she gets off the plane. Give him a set, for alienation of affection. I know, I know, it will probably come to nothing, but it'll give him pause. Don't actually file them, I want it to scare them. What else should I do?"

"Do you want the house if this plan goes south?"

"Not really. I would have been happy with less house and more acreage."

"Then move out as soon as possible. You have less than two days. Change your phone number and take a few vacation days. It's psychological warfare, and it works.. I'll put in the papers all contact will be through my office. Any thoughts on money if you can't get back together?"

"Straight down the middle. She supported me financially and emotionally when I started my own business. I did the same when it was her turn.

But, Susan, if she wants more than what's fair, I need you to turn into a wolf. A sexy silver alpha female with huge fangs, okay?"

Her chuckle sent chills up my spine.

"Don't worry honey. I can be a bitch."

................................................

I had a man film it for me and watched it live on my screen. They walked out arm in arm, and got hit with the papers right away. I also had the server wired. I listened in.

After he got their names, he served them, standing there to make sure they understood.

Fat Boy was pissed.

"What is this shit? You told me he was all right with this. I don't need this right now, my book is getting hot and I'm leaving on a publicity tour in two days. You need to handle this, NOW, before it gets out of hand."

He didn't give her a chance to respond, walking off angrily."

The server walked off, but the film kept rolling. She had read hers, and looked around, trying to spot me, calling my name. When she realized I wasn't there, she pulled out her phone.

I watched, ignoring my phone pinging. I'd bought a month to month burner to use for the short term.

I had a morbid curiosity, and decided I wanted to hear what she had to say on voicemail.

When she realized I wasn't going to answer, she hung her head. I was sure she was crying when she finally walked out.

I hid in the one place I knew she wouldn't think to look. The Bahamas. Gail, Garth, Abby, and their daughter went with me for moral support.

I spent the day playing with Cindy, trying to make it a nice vacation for her. Abby and Gail looked stunning in their bathing suits, and we got Garth to rent scooters with us. He said it was the most comfortable he'd ever felt on two wheels.

And I didn't have sex with anyone. One, I didn't feel like it, and two, I was still waiting on a medical report.

We would listen to the messages on the phone and computer after Cindy went to bed, and discuss the daily call from Susan.

Susan had her watched, and she didn't leave the house for two days. She finally went to work, when the assistant manager threatened to lock the doors if she didn't get some relief. Susan said she spent what time she had away from her classes holed up in her office.

The voicemails went from desperate and pleading, to angry and threatening, and back to pleading. The emails were long rambles where she tried to explain herself and how it didn't mean anything, she would always love me, etc, etc. We flew back and I went straight to Susan's office.

I called her while we were there. It almost went to voicemail before she picked up. She told me later she thought she was imagining it because she wanted me to call so badly.

She was overjoyed for a few minutes, then got a little bitchy.

"Honey, why are you so mad? It's not like we don't sleep with others on a regular basis. What's one more?"

I was so pissed I couldn't talk for a minute,

"If you want to save this marriage, come to Susan's office. Right fucking now. If you're not here in thirty minutes, I'll pull the separation agreement and go straight to divorce."

I wanted to throw my phone against the wall, but forced myself to put it down gently. She made it in twenty five minutes.

We went into the conference room and shut the door. Susan remained outside, saying she didn't need to be there until Belle had counsel.

She started in and I slammed my hand down on the table so hard my hand was still tingling an hour later. She almost jumped out of her chair.

"Before you talk, I have a few things to say. Yes, we sleep with other people, people we know and trust. The difference in what you're doing is obvious to me. We sleep with those people by common agreement, knowing they would never be a threat to our marriage. We DID NOT agree to sleep with anyone outside of the group. If you didn't think it was wrong, why did you keep it a secret? Why not come out and say, oh, by the way, I'm fucking Fat Boy now. Do you have a problem with that? Rationalize it all you want, but if you fuck someone behind your spouses' back, it's cheating. You know what you did was wrong, you just won't admit it."

"Time to pay the piper, girl. You cheated. You got caught. I won't let you deny it, or try to spin it. If you have any hope of saving this marriage, now's the time to be honest."

She sat there and cried for a few minutes before she could talk. In the end, I believed she understood and was sincere in her regrets.

Susan got us into counseling, with a therapist who was in our lifestyle. I learned a few things I never suspected.

She was jealous of the other women in the group because they all liked me. She channeled her anger into her latent dominant tendencies, alienating most of the group. She wasn't happy swinging anymore. I was amazed.

"Why didn't you say something? I went along with this mostly for you anyway. We agreed remember, from the very first. When it stopped being fun, it was over."

I told her I'd been thinking about talking to her about leaving the group anyway, because it had become unsatisfying, to me anyway.

You can only have so many fantasies fulfilled, and I had just about reached my limit. It had become a bit repetitive to me. It was one of the reasons I spent so much time around their children, it lessened the expectation of sex.

She surprised me by saying lately she had been missing not having the opportunity to have children. I was amazed to hear she had changed her mind. We talked about adoption, fertilization for an anonymous donor, even getting one of our group to impregnate her on the condition he sign over any rights or responsibilities.

The therapist was really good, and a lot of it boiled down to us not talking like we did when we first married. We finished the sessions a lot closer than we were when we started.

One of the last things she said before we stopped was very surprising. She was angry that I had never collared her. I looked back and realized she was right.

"But honey, I already owned you, just like you owned me. I thought you knew that. All the others were just for play, you know that, right?"

She had been crying, and still had a sniffle in her voice.

"I knew that, deep down. But all the others had a physical symbol, and I had nothing. And don't be so sure it was just a game to them. I'm pretty sure Iris and Alice would leave their husbands in a heartbeat if you'd have ordered them to. You did something pretty powerful to those two, whether you realized it or not."

Right after the sessions, I went out and bought a nice, heavy gold neck band, and had two diamonds and an emerald set in it. Inside it was inscribed 'property of Mike'.

I had tied her up, worked her over pretty good between me and her toys. After she passed out, I put it round her neck, locking it into place. It wouldn't come off until I removed it. I removed the restraints and cuddled her.

She woke me up screaming the next morning. I rushed into the bathroom, to see her on her knees, clutching her necklace, crying like a baby. She had almost stopped when I showed her a picture of the inscription. She started up again.

Later she asked how it came off.

I told her it didn't, unless I wanted it too.

She wore it for two weeks before coming to me.

"Honey, next to you, this collar is my most prized possession. But honey, I can't teach in it.

I promise, as soon as class is over, I'll put it right back on."

I could understand, so I showed her how to take it off.

.................................................

Our tests came back negative and the group breathed a sigh of relief. At the next full meeting, we stood, holding hands, and announced our intent to leave the group. No one was surprised.

We assured them we intended to see them, after all most were close friends by now, but intimate encounters were out. We were hugged and kissed relentlessly, and we left at ten, so they could continue without us.

I stayed closer to them than Belle. I had hooked Skip, Abby, and Tom on cycles, making sure they all got good deals on their choices. We rode with a group, they actually recruited our replacement couple out of it. When we did long rides or charity events, Belle always rode with us, unless she couldn't get a relief at her gym. On the rare occasions that she couldn't, Cindy was always behind me.

She had become a very skilled dirt biker, and my shop sponsored her in some local races. She had won a few trophies in her age and engine class. Of course, I was her chief mechanic. She had started calling me D2. I thought it had something to do with the sci fi movies, but Abby set me straight.

"It stands for Dad Two."

I had to wipe my eyes. I had forgotten how dusty dirt tracks could be.

I kept after Belle for a timeline for children.

She had started getting quiet again and I asked her about it. She passed it off as stress. Her gym had taken off and she was thinking about opening another branch the next town over. I tried to talk her out of it.

We weren't anywhere near rich, but we didn't hurt for anything. I couldn't see the need for extra stress in our lives, especially if we were planning for kids. She promised to rethink it.

I was pretty happy when she announced she was ready for a child. We had decided to go the anonymous donor route, choosing someone with similar physicality to me.

She wanted to go alone to have it done. I threw a fit.

"I can't give you one myself, and you want me to not be there when it happens? What are you thinking? I'll be there, end of discussion."

And I was, holding her hand the whole time. Now it was a waiting game.

Belle had decided to open the second gym, and spent a lot of time getting it ready. She'd either be gone or exhausted, and I wasn't happy, worrying about the baby.

"Relax, honey. We don't even know if I'm pregnant yet."

..................................................

My world started unraveling the next week. I called her, and she answered, out of breath. That really wasn't unusual, she did run a gym, after all. It was what she said that was.

"Where are you, babe?"

I'm at the gym, getting ready to close."

Really? I was at the gym, and it was locked up and dark, an hour earlier than normal.

"Well, I'll leave you alone. Be home soon?"

"Just as soon as I check the lights and lock the door. Bye, babe."

I stood outside for a second, before hopping in my truck and heading home. She was her usual self, cheerful, even indicating she'd like to play.

"Not tonight, hon. My knee is acting up."

That was reasonable. I was riding the month before and a woman driving an SUV pulled directly into my path. Luckily, we weren't doing thirty five miles an hour, But I had zero time to react, and slammed right into her. It threw me over the bars, and I slammed into the vehicle, sliding down. She was still moving and I slid sideways and came down on my knee.

The woman never stopped. Abby yelled for Tom to call an ambulance, and took off after her. Fifteen minutes later the EMT was putting an air splint on my knee and the cop was talking to Tom.

Abby called him, and he handed the phone tot he cop. Fifteen minutes later the cops were at the woman's house. She answered the door in a house coat, saying she had been asleep.

She almost refused to let them into the garage, but had an attack of smarts and opened the door.

The looked the SUV over, and found the dent and scratches right where Abby said it would be. The first cop arrived just then, pulled a piece of side reflector out of his pocket, and fit it perfectly to the other half.

She was arrested, kicking and screaming, for felony hit and run. Her husband had to take out a second mortgage to pay for everything. Seems she had lost her license for too many accidents, and was driving illegally.

His insurance would have had to pay, but he gave me the full price of my bike if I would see about getting the charges dropped.

The DA took one look at her record and refused. They pled it down to leaving the scene of an accident, and put her on probation. If she got caught behind the wheel in the next five years, she had to swerve seven years, minimum. I got the cash and all my medical bills paid.

My bike needed painting and the girder front end replaced. I was actually pretty lucky, if I'd been up to speed it would have killed me.

I had to take it real slow, and was off bikes for at least six months. Bossman threw me a 'glad you survived that shit' party. He still walked with a limp from his last encounter.

Something was nagging at me, and at four in the morning I sat bolt upright and screamed

"SONOFABITCH!"

Belle woke with a start, instantly concerned.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. Go back to sleep, I just bumped my knee. I think I'll sit up for awhile."

I was still sitting there when she got up.

..................................................

I called Susan after Belle left.

"I need to see you. As soon as possible. Please."

She heard the emotion in my voice.

"Come now. I'll have my first appointment pushed back a bit."

I was ushered in as soon as I arrived. Her PA poured the coffee and left me alone. Susan looked me over.

"She's cheating again, isn't she?"

"I think so. Can you get me proof?"

She didn't bat an eye.

"I'm on it. Do you want to know when we get something?"

"Yes. Start with her last lover. I think he's returned for another engagement."

How did I know? Because the background noise I heard as she lied to me was the sound of a motorcycle.

A motorcycle I built and tuned. One that belonged to Fat Boy.

................................................

When the Bahama adventure blew up on them, he disappeared for three weeks. He popped back up and called me.

qhml1
qhml1
8,993 Followers