The Bitch Is Cheating On Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There now, all comfy. Can I help you with anything?"

"Only with the view. Pancakes and bacon?"

She nodded, and I put two large pancakes and four slices of bacon on her plate, as well as half an English muffin.

She was halfway through when Skip wandered in.

When Gail swallowed her bite of pancake, she spoke.

"New house tradition. Naked breakfast. Be a doll and wake the others so they can eat while it's warm."

Soon the rest of the group wandered in. After getting every one a plate, I took my apron off and sat down beside Belle, rubbing her thigh as we ate.

Naked breakfast turned into naked dish washing, followed by naked lounging by the pool. We went though way too much lotion, because the guys had to make sure every girl was covered, and the girls returned the favor energetically.

Naked dinner followed, and then naked drinking.

Our inhibitions had melted away, and soon each guy had a girl between his legs, sucking happily.

Tom had the stop watch, and every three minutes the girls had to change until they rotated back to their husband for the finish.

It took a bit to get used to seeing Belle suck a dick that wasn't mine, but I bet she felt the same when we were between their legs. They got the best deal, we didn't switch until each guy brought each girl to a climax before rotating.

We pronounced the weekend a roaring success that must be repeated with every one in the group in different combinations, and went home.

We slept for ten hours, and didn't even think about sex for two days.

.................................................

The next encounter was with Eric and his wife Alice, a chunky little brunette, and Chris and Iris. There was one more couple in our group, but they had stopped attending events until she was pregnant, for obvious reasons.

It was our first time hosting, and we were a little nervous. Eric got a little pissy when I wouldn't let him ride my bike. My dislike of him grew.

Chris was a nice enough guy, quiet, smiling a lot. Iris was a black haired hottie with a nice rack. Not as big as Gail, but close.

I ended up with Alice. I'd seen how crude Eric was, so I treated her like a queen, in and out of bed. Eric didn't like giving oral, so I started with that. She was crying when I finally stopped, hugging and thanking me. She wanted to take control, something her husband never let her do, so I let her direct me into any position she wanted. She ended up in reverse cowgirl, riding me slowly.

"Mike, will you do something for me?"

"Sure Alice. What would you like?"

"Will you, um, spank me while I ride? I like it, but Eric gets a little rough. I don't mind a bruise, but hurting every time I sit down for three days is too much."

I had sensed she was a bit submissive, even while she was directing me. I smacked her left cheek, hard enough to make it pop. Her pussy clamped down instantly, and she let out a little sigh. She started to say something, but I smacked the right.

"Stop talking. Move. And if you don't make it feel great, I'll wear that little ass out."

She rode me like a wild woman, begging me to spank her harder. When we were done, her ass glowed red. I ordered her to clean me, and had to make her stop after a few minutes because she was so aggressive.

I pulled her.

"Cuddle." I said, in a firm voice. I set the alarm clock.

"If your mouth isn't around my dick two minutes after this goes off, I'll wear that ass out. Understood?"

"Yes sir," she said in the meekest voice I'd ever heard.

I drifted off with my hand on her twat.

"When the alarm went off, she was already on me, sucking like her life depended on it. I was done in five minutes. She looked up, expecting praise.

I grabbed her hair.

"Can you not follow simple directions? You weren't supposed to start until after the alarm, and made me come way to quick. Over my knees, now!"

She literally fell over herself getting into position. I spanked her five good hard smacks on each cheek, stopping occasionally to finger her dripping pussy. As soon as she started responding, I'd pull out and spank her a couple more times. She cried, whimpered, promised to make it up to me, between wiggling her ass and asking for more.

Deciding to show me her gratitude, when I threw her off me she scrambled up on her knees and begged me to let her give me a makeup blowjob, stroking my awakening dick. What followed was probably one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had. Thirty minutes later I patted her head like I would a pet, calling her a good girl. She seemed to glow. I then ordered her into the kitchen, to help me make breakfast.

Eric came in and began belittling her, apologizing for her poor performance. I stopped him, something he wasn't used to.

"Oh, I thought she was pretty good. All she needs is a little training." I was standing beside her, stroking her ass, listening to her breath quicken.

They were there for the weekend, and the next night I was with Iris. There was no chemistry at all. Seems Chris was a bisexual submissive, and she was used to dominating men. Didn't work well with me.

She grabbed my hair, pulling roughly.

"If you want any of this, little man, you need to get on your knees." She was wearing a black leather corset, black stockings and knee boots with a six inch heel. She was hotter than hot, but her attitude turned me off. I grabbed her hand, twisting her wrist, making her let go.

"The only way I'd do that for you, bitch, is if I was slamming into your ass while were on your knees begging me to keep fucking you. Get the hell out of my bedroom."

Her eyes went wide, apparently when she swapped with the others, they accepted her dominance. If they didn't they never swapped with them again. She didn't back down. I don't know where she hid it, but she suddenly had a slender riding crop in her hand. She swung, and it felt someone had run a hot knife across my forearm.

I never liked pain, and I lost it. I grabbed her hand as she started to swing again, turning the wrist savagely. She let go with a cry of pain. Keeping up the pressure, I twisted her around and put my other hand on her neck, marching her across the room to our dresser, and bent her over.

I knew what I was looking for, and opened our toy drawer, pulling out a set of handcuffs and a ball gag. She saw them in the mirror and tried again to struggle. She was pretty strong, but I was really pissed.

I dragged her back to the bed, letting go. She whirled around.

"You bastard! I'm going to enjoy making you my bitch."

I just smiled and drove my hand spear like into her stomach. The air whooshed out of her and she collapsed onto the bed. I secured her hands to the metal frame, waited until she got her breath back. As soon as she started spewing again, I straddled her, jammed the gag into her mouth, and snapped it into place.

She thrashed and cursed around the gag. I looked on the floor, found what she had dropped, and pulled a chair over, watching her wear herself out. When she finally stopped, gasping around the ball, I brought the crop down across her right breast. She arched her back, screaming as best she could. I let her thrash around until she lay still again, and gave her a matching lash on her left, hitting the nipple this time, by accident.

When she finally subsided and lay crying, I grabbed her by the hair and looked her in the eye.

"Is it as much fun on this side of the lash?" I asked, rubbing the crop across her sore nipple.

She shook her head and tears welled up. I pulled my pocket knife out of the bedside table, a high quality stilleto a friend had brought back from Corsica. She jumped when I held it up and pushed the button, enjoying the sound of the blade snapping into place.

"Stay still," I warned, as I dragged the knife, blade side out, from her neck to her crotch. She trembled and tensed, wild eyed. With a flick of my wrist I cut her black lace panties off. I lay the knife down and roughly fingered her.

She was soaking! She immediately started humping back. I laughed, pulling them out.

"Tell you what, cunt. If I take off the gag, will you behave?"

She nodded yes with vigor. I was gonna take the gag off and leave her, I never felt more like not fucking someone in my whole life.

"All right, but if say one word without my permission, back on it goes, and it stays."

I heard a small noise and looked up to see Alice. She was panting and rubbing her clit.

"What are you doing here?"

She stepped into the bedroom, her eyes dilated and glistening in the low lighting.

"Belle is using a strapon on Chris, while Eric is fucking his face. He told me to go back to the room. I thought I'd stop and see if you two would like company."

I looked at Iris, still gagged. This had possibilities.

"How about it, slut? Want some company?"

She shook her head no.

"Alice! Come here, now! You need a spanking for spying on people."

She almost ran over. I draped her across Iris, alternately spanking and fingering her. I knew she had to be dripping on her. I pulled her up and took her doggy, stretched over Iris. She wailed and moaned as I pounded her pussy with my dick and her ass with my hand. I was pretty excited, so I didn't last as long as I would have liked to. I pulled out, watching come dribble onto Iris.

"Alice, up!" She jumped up, almost standing at attention. I fingered her roughly, then reached over and spread my cum on Iris' face.

She looked at me with wild eyes. I took the gaq out.

She started babbling immediately. I slapped her thigh hard, with the crop. A red welt appeared instantly. She would have screamed but the surprise pain took her breath.

"No talking without permission. Do what I say, and if you're good, I'll send you to your room. Alice can keep me company for the rest of the night. Understand?"

She nodded, eyes wide.

"Alice, you need cleaned up. Sit on her face, and if she doesn't do a good job I'll spank you both."

I found out later neither had ever had a lesbian encounter before, but I really gave them no choice. Alice immediately sat over her, lowering her dripping snatch onto her face. She fought for awhile, but Alice was lost in her own little world, grinding on her. A few minutes later I heard her squeak, and knew Iris had surrendered.

Alice came hard on her tongue.

I had pulled a vibrator out of the drawer. I fingered Iris until she was squirming, then jammed the vibrator inside in one long thrust, fucking her with it until she came, hard, her scream muffled under Alice. Alice came almost at the same time, collapsing off Iris. I took her hand and led her to the kitchen for a cool glass of water, ignoring Iris and her pleas to take the vibrator out.

Alice asked permission, and I let her take Iris a glass of water, and after she had drank it, Alice got warm wet cloths and bathed her face, while she begged me again to take the vibrator out. I responded by grabbing it and fucking her furiously until she came again. Then I took it out.

I got out a collar and leash, buckling and snapping everything into place, before releasing the handcuffs. She rubbed her hands in gratitude, careful not to speak.

"Down, bitch!" I said, pointing it at the floor.

She scrambled off the bed. I had Alice lead her into the bathroom to pee, them back into the bedroom. I locked her leash around the bedpost and threw a pillow down.

"Go to sleep. If you bother us, I'll spank you and put you in the bathroom. Nod if you understand."

She nodded slowly.

Alice climbed on the bed and tried her best to kill me with sex. Just before she went to sleep she asked if she could have a collar too.

I woke up around three, wondering what I was hearing. I had casually put the vibrator on the night stand, and Iris had found it. She was working herself pretty hard by the sound. I thought about stopping her, but just rolled over and went back to sleep.

I hopped up early the next day and put a note on the door telling the rest of the group to leave us until we came out.

I ran to the pet store and got a couple more collars and leashes. No one was up when I got home, so I slipped back into the bedroom, gently putting the collar on Alice. Iris was curled up, hugging the pillow, still clutching the vibe.

I woke them gently, ordering them not to speak, and took them to the shower. I had Iris bathe us, then had Alice bathe her. They were both making squishy sounds before they came out. They picked up their collars and presented them to me. I buckled them back into place and led them back out into the bedroom.

"Alice, you got the attention last night. Time for payback. Sixty nine on the bed, girls, and I expect at least two orgasms apiece, or the crop for both of you."

Iris knew what the crop felt like, and pulled Alice to the bed. Soon they were squirming, their slurping audible. I thought about filming it, but remembered the rules. When they were done I had them take positions side by side, and alternated fucking them until I was ready to come. Iris, it appears, had never done anal, so I introduced it to her. She squealed a few times in pain, but soon got into it, especially when Alice got under us and started lapping her pussy. We cleaned up, and went into the kitchen.

The rest of the group were there, and seemed stunned at our appearance. I had both leashes in my hand, leading them. I grinned.

"New rule. I keeping these pets with me tonight. Belle, Eric, you'll have to share Chris again."

I turned to Chris.

"Come here, now!"

He must really be submissive, because he came right over. I had Iris put the collar on him, and present the leash to Belle. Her eyes were a little glazed, thinking about the possibilities.

I was a little surprised the next morning to see Eric in a collar too.

...............................................

I got a call from Gail that Monday night.

"You nasty alpha male, you! Alice and Iris came over this afternoon, bursting to tell me about the weekend. We got so excited we had to go to the bedroom. I didn't join in, but I watched while I killed the batteries in my new vibrator. The next time we're together, I want my own. A pink one."

She paused.

"Be careful, Mike, try to keep the playing in perspective. You have no idea how powerful an impact you made on them. I think if you called, Iris and Alice would trot right over and never leave. That's not good."

I assured her I would talk to them, explain it was all just a game.

We finally got together with the last two couples.

Susan was everything I hoped she was be. For her age, she was in excellent shape. She gave Belle all the credit. I was surprised when she called before we came over, and asked me to get her a collar. I chose one made of rhinestones, to compliment her silver hair.

She had a full bush, trimmed just enough to wear her conservative one piece bathing suits she favored. It was the same shining sliver as her hair. I looked at her in surprise. She actually blushed.

"Can't have unmatched carpet and drapes. It's not attractive."

Her husband was always complaining about her suits, especially after she toned up. I had a surprise for him, a gift I hoped he liked.

Susan wasn't the hellcat Abby was, but she was still a handful. She wanted to be spanked, but I made her wait until the next day.

The next morning I had her up early. We enjoyed a nice romp before I pulled her into the bathroom, helping her shower and watching her do her hair.

She'd had a little work done, but still had fine wrinkles here and there. I thought it gave her character.

She had three grandchildren. I told her if they ever had a Miss GILF Pageant, she be the winner. She laughed it off, but I could tell she was pleased.

I put the collar back on her. She thought I was going to lead her out nude, but I put a package in her hands.

"A gift. You can't refuse while you're wearing the collar."

She giggled as she opened it. A Wicked Weasel bikini, in silver mesh. She was shocked. I always wondered why wearing a bikini bothered her so much when every man in the group had slept with her, and she didn't mind being naked in front of them.

"Put it on." I said, in a firm voice. She stood trembling until I smacked her ass. I tied the back for her. She wiggled into the thong, before pulling it off and trimming up her muff a bit more.

"Should I shave it off?"

I took the razor out of her hand. "Absolutely not. I'll spank the shit out of you if you ever think about it again."

I led her out by her leash, straight to her husband.

"Here you go, Rob. I'm returning your property, safe and unmarked. Thank you."

His mouth hung open for a second, before he shook my hand.

"Thank you for the gift. It's everything I hoped it would be."

I found out later he put some pictures of her in the bikini on the internet. She had a silver mask on, and Rob had soaked her with cold water. You could see her hard nipples and silver bush, and there was a back view of her topless, the only thing visible in the way of clothing was the sliver string and back band of the thong, and silver sandals with a four inch heel. We all viewed it, and gave glowing comments. She was the most popular for her age and second most popular over all for a month.

By now Belle was teaching a class made up of just our little group, men and women. She wouldn't charge them, saying it was in appreciation of all they had given us. We were a pretty fit bunch.

She had become the top dominatrix of our group. She'd tried it with me, but I cuffed her, put her collar on, and treated her like a bitch in heat the whole weekend, making her give me blowjobs and fucking her ass. I didn't let her come for two days, keeping her restrained so she couldn't touch herself. I spanked her hard when I found her humping the clothes dryer. She cried in frustration. When I finally let her loose, she fucked me until I couldn't respond, then used her toys. She never tried it again.

..................................................

A few weeks later we got the last of the group. Tara, the hot redhead, was disappointing. But then again, she was two months pregnant, and wanted to keep the baby safe. Once I found out her reasoning, I treated her gently, massaging her, giving her soft touches. She responded well, and we made love in the standard missionary position twice.

She surprised me at the end of the night, asking for her collar. It was a sort of pride thing for them, they often wore them at our gatherings. I gave her a gift wrapped box that she opened eagerly. A slender black band with little silver rings on it, it looked perfect around her neck. She cried. Hormones out of control, I think. I did the ritual handing of the leash to her husband the next morning. They were both grinning. The girls gave her a baby shower at Susan's house, and I took the guys down to the bar to drink beer and shoot pool, toasting the father. Word got out what we were celebrating, and people congratulated him and bought beers. We had to detour and drop him at his house on the way back, leaving him passed out on the couch. Tara called me the next night, bitching at me gently for getting him so drunk, but thanked me for showing him a good time.

Several of the couples had children, and I became a favorite uncle, giving the older ones bike rides and playing with the smaller ones until they were exhausted. They knew I was sterile, it had come out in the interview. Abby and Garth had a little girl, ten, that I was especially fond of. When she had her birthday, I gave her a little 80cc dirt bike I had taken in trade and had rebuilt and repainted. Garth pretended to bitch, asking me if I was trying to make biker babes out of all the girls in his family, Abby broke down laughing when I looked him in the eye and said absolutely.

They didn't laugh when she broke her arm in a crash.