The Bitch Is Cheating On Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you" was all he heard the first three times before I hung up. I blocked his number. Failing in that, he decided to show up at the shop.

I was out the door before he got off his bike.

"Get the hell off my property."

"Chill, Mike. I'm here to apologize."

There aren't words in any language I'd want to hear that would make an apology valid. You're a backstabbing, low life, motherfucker. Again, off the property."

He tried to swing his leg over and stand up, but I pushed him, knocking him off balance, almost flipping it.

"Goddamnit! I'm here to apologize, and your gonna fucking listen if I have to slap your ass silly and hold you down."

He shouldn't have made that little speech, because the cop that my guys called arrived in time to hear it all. He'd been half a block away. I had already told them he was no longer a customer, and not to let him in the door.

"Got a problem. Mike?"

I knew the cop, another one of my customers.

"Not yet, Greg. I'd appreciate it if you'd ask this man to leave the property, and not come back. How can I make sure he doesn't come back?"

"Restraining order. A piece of cake, considering I can swear I heard him say he was gonna hold you down and slap your ass silly. Don't just get it for your property, get it for your person. It can be done by tomorrow."

"Thanks, I'll be down to the station first thing in the morning."

I turned my back and walked back into the shop, as Greg told him to leave.

He was a very smart man, but had little common sense and a sense of entitlement, so it wasn't much of a surprise when he showed up at the grill, following me into the bathroom. I had spotted him before he saw me, so I was ready.

He grabbed my arm.

"Asshole! You're blowing this way out..."

That's all he got out before I sprayed him with police quality pepper spray, shooting it into his eyes and mouth. He fell down, gagging and rubbing his eyes. I stepped around him while six guys stood with open mouths.

I flagged down Bossman, explained what I'd done.

"I'll see you in a month. And I'll behave from now on."

He looked me up and down.

"You're probably the nicest guy I've ever met. And you're the best mechanic I've ever had. I haven't seen a thing, and if nobody talks about it, it didn't happen. Why don't you go home now."

I thanked him and shook his hand. I was smiling when I donned my helmet.

...........................................

I found out later it took Bossman and three volunteers to haul him out. He gave him some bar towels soaked in ice water, and when he could see and talk, he sent him off the property, telling him not to come back for a month.

It only took three days, and I had the pictures I needed to end my marriage. I scattered a few of them on the dining room table, packed my truck, and left.

Skipping the drama, I called her. She sounded happy when she answered the phone.

"Hi, hon, I was just thinking about you, and all the things I'm gonna do to you when we get home."

"Well, Belle, you'll have to get Fat Boy to do them with from now on. Save the bullshit. I know. I left you some pictures. We're over Belle, I hope this is what you wanted. And I'm still going to offer you fifty fifty, so don't try fucking with me. Get a lawyer, have him call Susan, and get it over with. Don't call or come around. You got nothing I want to hear."

She was screaming my name when I hung up.

.................................................

Of course she wouldn't just let it go, and we danced for almost nine months before we settled, her begging the whole time for me to come back. I refused counseling, citing the first time.

By the time it was over, my leg had healed, and I took two weeks, got on my newly redone Sportster, and went to Sturgis for Bike Week. Abby and Garth went with me, and we had a ball.

We shared a room and each other for five days. We weren't braking any rules, the club had sort of faded away. I think all that were left were Tanya and her husband, Susan and Hud, and a new couple I hadn't met. Abby won a wet tshirt contest, and pretty much went topless most of the week.

She had a guy paint a tee shirt on her chest, and it looked like a tee shirt pulled up until you got close, and realized it was just painted skin. She got away with it for seven hours before a cop made her put something on, after her complimented her rack.

She was so excited that by the end of the week Garth and I looked like we had road rash.

When we got home, Susan called and said she had a package for me that I really needed to look at. I went straight to her office.

"It's been opened," she said, "Belle told me I could read it. Go into the conference room so you'll have some privacy."

There was a three page letter from Belle I needed to read first.

Mike,

My love, I'm so sorry I did this to us. I think

we were doomed the first time Gail told me about her club. I know you really weren't keen on it, but I rolled you along on my tide of excitement. Even after we started, I think we would have made it until that night with Chris and Eric.

Something snapped in me that night. As I plowed his ass with that strapon, making him call me Mistress when Eric didn't have his dick in his mouth, was an enormous rush. I knew then I was destined to be a dominatrix.

You don't know how jealous I was of you when you walked out leading Alice and Iris, and the way they fell all over themselves trying to please you. It came so naturally to you, but you didn't care. As more and more of the girls got collars, I became more and more angry, until almost no one would play with me for a long time. Oh, I had fun turning Eric into a cocksucking slut, but it was a hollow victory.

Even though it was against the rules, I took Eric and Chris to an adult bookstore, and alternated fucking them with my strapon while they sucked dick at the gloryhole. I even talked a woman into to the room and fucked her while her husband watched as Chris sucked his dick. Soon I had three more men and another woman bowing to my every whim. I fixed up a spare room in one of the their houses as a dungeon. I made films for the internet, made a good bit of money, money that I hid from you. It's why I pushed you to spend time with our group while I 'worked'.

I know this is a shock to you, but it was an addiction I couldn't control. And it finally got the best of me.

Fat Boy was a natural submissive, it just took a little time to train him. That's why I went to the Bahamas, the hotel we stayed at was holding a BDSM convention.

I was still on a high when I got served at the airport. I realized then I'd probably already lost you, but I committed myself to coming back to you. And I tried, really, really tired.

Things were going pretty good until one night when I was stressing over trying to have a baby, Fat Boy walked in. Everyone was gone, I just hadn't locked the door. He fell to his knees, kissing and licking my shoes, and begged me to own him again. I snapped, and before I knew it had him tied over a weight bench with jump ropes, wearing his panty covered ass out with the handle end of another. He must have come a gallon before I was done. I made him lick the bench and floor clean, and made him crawl along behind me into the shower, where I made him eat me to three orgasms and rim my ass.

I should have walked away then, but I held on to the bitter end, hoping I could change, or keep things secret. I heard how you figured it out. It's always the little things that give you away, isn't it?

Well, there it is, my confession and apology, to little to late. I'll always love you, and always hate myself for breaking both our hearts. Find a good girl, one that deserves you, and settle down to a happy, ordinary life. Adopt a kid and train him or her to be a wonderful, kind, loving person, just like you.

Belle.

...............................................

There were splotches in a couple of places I was pretty sure were tear stains.

There were also a few photos of Fat Boy in a pink corset and panties, sucking cock. She said she wanted me to have something to hold over his head. There was also a check, for half the money made from her dungeon shows, that had been hidden in an off shore bank.

Belle did indeed get pregnant, but not from artificial methods. The boy was his, she knew it and that's why she didn't want me at the clinic. There was no need to go.

..................................................

She moved to New York, where she still runs her dungeon show. Her submissive meekly followed. As far as I know she still has him. I know I see them from time to time in magazines, at on function or another. She always looks great.

I saw her at the funeral of her mother. Up close, she looked older than her years, worn out and haggard. We never spoke, although I wouldn't have snapped at her. I did drop her a line telling her she needed to take care of herself, for her son if nothing else. I never got an email back.

Susan and Hud retired, moving off all places, to the Bahamas. I went to their goodbye party, and she gave me her collar to remember her by.

In fact, at one time or another I got a few of them back. I told Iris about Chris's secret career, and she threw him out, but not before he gave her a parting gift of an STD.

Shattered, she stayed with me for a few months, and we never had sex, even after she had the all clear from the doctor. She needed a dominant man, and I wasn't him. I introduced her to Bossman, he took her hand and never gave it back. Despite the age difference, they both seem very happy. She helps with the bar now, and he threatens to give her back once in a while, firmly holding her hand the whole time. She told me later he was a pretty demanding man, but she was doing her best to live up to his expectations. One night after he'd had a few, something unusual for him, he thanked me for training her, and how she still had my collar, although he'd replaced it with his own pretty early into their relationship.

After we dropped out of the club, I hired Helen to run my mail order parts business and control my inventory. One of the smartest things I've ever done. She soon had my whole staff whipped in line, terrified that if they used a part and didn't do the paperwork right she'd rip them a new ass.

I paid her well, and when Skip took a transfer she stayed behind. He'd still tried to swing, without her knowledge or participation. She took him back twice after catching him, but the third time was the charm. They sold their house, and she moved her and her daughter in with me. I was starting to detect a trend. They stayed eight months before she met the sales manager of our major supplier. They'd talked on the phone and emailed each other, often getting into heated exchanges over availability and price. It was love at first sight.

When they married and moved away, I told her I'd better get a damn good discount. She gave me her collar just before she left, saying she had the memories, and that was enough. We'd never made love the whole time she was there, it didn't seem right, somehow.

Tom got a big promotion when his company opened a west coast branch and asked him to head it. His friends, including me, gave them a going away party. Iris, Helen, Abby, Tanya, Tim, Garth an me, were the last to leave. We'd shared a lot, and the tears flowed.

Gail caught me alone, and rubbed my cheek.

"You were always my favorite. I knew you didn't really belong in our world, but you tried, and did a good job. I know some of the girls gave their collars back, but I'm keeping mine. Tom makes me wear it still, from time to time, and it has sentimental value for both of us."

"Find a good woman, Mike, someone worthy. You need some one to love, deserve it more than anyone I know."

"I know we'll probably never see you again, but email us once in a while, let us know how our friends are. As long as we're alive, there'll be somebody in California that loves you."

She hugged me, crying, before Abby led her off.

................................................

I told sweet little Alice about Eric and Chris and Belle, and she divorced him. He died of complications from Hepatitis C a year later, and she sweated bullets for awhile, before she was declared uninfected. She was from Florida and moved back home to be close to her aging parents, and she came to see me before she left, spending the night. We didn't make love, but I cuddled her the whole night while she cried about the unfairness of the world.

About the only ones left were me, Abby, Garth, and Tanya. Her husband had died at the hands of a drunk driver a year before, leaving her alone with two children. Garth and I were pallbearers.

Luckily they were rich and well insured, so Tanya devoted herself to her children, until she met and fell in love with her youngest daughters' soccer coach. He was broke and insisted on a prenupt to protect her. She tore it up and threw it in his face, saying if he couldn't love her and everything she had, he didn't deserve her.

Garth, Abby and I were guests of the bride.

...............................................

We were sitting in the stands, watching Cindy race for the top spot in her age group and engine size. She had made it last year, National Amateur Champion. I was long since history, she had a major sponsor to keep her in bikes now. She now had a fan club, makes personal appearances and had articles written about her. Not bad for seventeen. She did insist every bike she rode have a D2 painted on it somewhere, for luck.

My wife was wiggling, trying to get comfortable on the hard seats, the large cushions not helping much. Being eight months pregnant didn't help at all.

"Honey, come on, she's already won. Let's go home."

She snorted. "We have to wait on Mike Junior, You know he isn't going to leave now."

"He can ride home with Garth or Abby, whichever one doesn't have to stay with her. Our girl is getting fussy. Come on."

She laughed as I tugged her to her feet.

You're the most nervous dad I've ever seen. Women have babies all the time."

"They don't have mine," I said quietly.

She looked into my eyes with love.

"I know. Yours will be the best ever. Wait and see. Ooh, feel her honey, she wants out, soon."

................................................

So how did a sterile man end up with a son and hopefully daughter? Divine providence is all I can come up with.

One of Helen's last duties was to hire her replacement. She must have interviewed twenty before she found the right one.

Myra was a feisty little redhead, made tough by the world. Married to a career soldier, his number came up in a dusty little valley halfway across the world, leaving her with a young son. She took the insurance and finished her last year of school, and landed a good job. Things were going well for two years, then her company tanked. Everybody else was in pretty much the same boat, and things were to the point she considered moving.

Then she saw our ad in the paper, thought it might be something she could do, and applied. Helen hired her on the spot, spending three weeks training her how to deal with vendors, and irate bikers.

Her explosive little temper had everyone terrified by the second week, but her smile was like a ray of sunshine after a bad storm. Soon everyone around her was falling all over themselves to make her happy, including me.

We grew closer, and one day she's had enough. she stomped into the office and slammed the door.

"Mike, are you ever gonna grow balls enough to ask me out? I've done everything but hang a sign around my neck saying 'I'm interested'. What are you waiting for?"

"Red[she asked us to call her that]you work for me, and you're probably more valuable than I am, and I know they like you a lot more. I don't want to mess things up."

She stamped her tiny little foot.

"You won't mess it up. I like this job. So if nothing clicks we'll part on friendly terms. If it does, we'll go slow. Friday. Pick me up at seven, and I expect to be treated like a queen."

We did indeed click. By the sixth month she had moved in with me. Her son, also named Mike, which is why he got stuck with junior, clicked as well.

Abby adored her, and they became fast friends. She decided she was the big sister, and kind of hovered over her. She confessed to her she wanted to see us together so badly she lost sleep.

We would grill, Me and Junior would cook one weekend, Garth and Cindy the next, while the girls would sip their drinks and direct us..

Mike had a case of hero worship and puppy love rolled into one over Cindy. She was five years older, turning into a very nice looking girl, and raced motorcycles. He followed her around every time they were together. She was mature beyond her years, and treated him like the little brother she never had. In six months, he would have jumped in front of a car for her.

Myra[Red] tried to exert her authority, but actually lost when I took one of Cindy's old bikes and rebuilt it for him. Cindy taught him how to ride.

When Belle left, we sold the house, and I bought another, less fancy one, with a lot of acreage.

Cindy took one look and chopped it into trails, and taught him the basics. He didn't have the drive to be as good as Cindy, but he was competent. She drove his mom crazy talking about all the sprains and broken bones she'd suffered.

Four months after we moved in together, I told her, with Garth and Abby helping, about my former wife and lifestyle. I think it shocked her a bit, but we all assured her it was in the distant past, for all of us. They never played with anyone else since our Sturgis trip, saying they could never equal it.

I needed to tell her about my first marriage and why it collapsed, but didn't know how. I asked Abby for advice, and she told me to let her handle it.

She talked with Abby while Garth and I sat on the patio, drinking beer, talking about Cindy and her upcoming season in a bigger engine class.

They came out and she plopped down on my lap, grinning. She gave me a big kiss and a bigger smile.

"Where's my collar?" she teased.

"Stand up. I have it right her in my pocket."

Her eyes held a question as I reached inside my jacket pocket.

"I'm afraid it's too small to wear around your neck, so a finger will have to do. And when I put it on, it becomes a symbol you're mine forever. No, I got it backwards. You'll own me. You already do, I'd like to make official now."

I slid the engagement on her finger, as she looked down.

"Well there it is. Myra, will you own me for the rest of my life?"

Tears started, followed by screams from both women. Cindy had a few of her friends over, and they came running out of her room to see what was going on. Soon the squeals of teenage girls joined in. I bet every dog in the neighborhood had his paws over his ears.

"Miss Myra," said Cindy, when every thing calmed down, "I always wanted to be his flower girl, but I got too old waiting. I know it's forward of me, but would you consider making me a bridesmaid?"

Myra hugged her hard.

"I'd be honored, baby, but I have a condition. Your mother has to agree to be my matron of honor."

That started a fresh round of tears. The other girls cried too, even though they didn't know exactly why. Conditioned response, I guess.

..............................................

Ah, the baby, you're wondering. How did that happen? I told her early on I'd like to have a child. We looked at adoption but weren't keen on the hoops we had to jump through. An anonymous donor didn't appear to Red, at all. Abby came up with the solution. Garth would do it.

We had an intense series of conversations about it before he agreed, IF he and Abby could be a part of its' life. We agreed wholeheartedly. We named them godparents, and had it put into our will that if we passed before they had reached legal age, they would take the child. Abby insisted we include Junior in it, just in case.