The Bitch Is Cheating On Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,989 Followers

I was already in their will for Cindy.

I would have let him do it the old fashioned way, but Myra nipped that in the bud pretty fast. So he donated sperm. It took four tries before she conceived, and when we found out Garth and I got so drunk they left us on the patio with blankets over us.

.................................................

Abby emailed Gail, and she emailed the rest of our group about our marriage, and they showed up for the wedding.

Susan was still the hottest GILF in the universe, and Hud actually looked healthier. Tom looked a little worn, Gail said the new job was a lot more demanding. She was as bubbly as ever.

They came early to get to know Myra.

Tanya, and Helen came the day of the wedding, with their new spouses. Iris came in, still unattached. Alice wanted to come, but her father was in his last days, and she was afraid to travel.

Abby made sure everyone knew she had been told about them, and they went out of their way to be friendly. Before they left, Myra was in their email circle.

I caught them together at the reception, hugged my new bride, and told them:

"Honey, whatever they told you, it's all true."

Laughter echoed off the walls.

The wedding went off without a hitch. I was so nervous I think Garth wanted to hold my hand to calm me down. I don't really remember much about it except the 'I do' part.

Abby took my hand gently, saying I needed to go to the small room off the banquet hall.

"Someone is waiting for you. Someone who wants to talk to you. I think you need to."

She seemed really nervous, so I let her lead me to the door.

I opened it and walked in. It was almost totally dark except for a lamp beside a chair. There was a woman there, but I couldn't see her face.

"Hello, Mike. It's been a long tome."

She looked up, lamplight illuminating her smiling face.

Belle! She looked better than she did the last time I'd seen her. Her face was fuller, and she didn't seem as careworn.

"Belle? What are you doing here?"

She stood, walked towards me with that languid grace I remembered, stopping in front of me. She touched my chest lightly.

"I came to see you get married, to see the man I loved so much finally get what he deserves. I came in late and sat at the back of the church. Tell Myra she was a beautiful bride."

I didn't know how to respond and she laughed lightly.

"Relax, honey. I'm not here to beg you to forgive me or take me back, though I have thought about it a lot over the years."

She held up her hand, showing me the sparkling rings.

"I'm married now, too. A good man that loves me. And I love him. Not with the passion I did you, but enough that he makes me complete."

She sat back down. I joined her.

"I won't keep you long. This is her night, after all. I wanted you to know I wish both of you well, and to tell you that I've changed. I gave up my old lifestyle, your email started me moving away from it. As bad as I hurt you, you still felt enough for me to worry about my health and the welfare of my child."

"It took awhile, and an horrendously expensive amount of therapy, but truthfully, it never really satisfied me. And my new husband knows all about me, I made sure of it when we started getting serious. He's almost you in a lot of ways, warm, loving, willing to overlook my past if it stays there. He's a little older, and between what I saved and his income we're comfortable. And I do love him."

She stopped and shed a few tears.

"But he's not you. But I will be good for him, and hope the love I give him will somehow atone for the wrongs I've done you."

She rose, the tears coming faster.

"I just wanted to wish you well, and rejoice in your happiness. I don't think I'll ever see you again. Goodby, Mike."

She hugged me lightly before I could respond, and fled. I sat for a bit, still able to smell her fragrance, wondering if she got what she came for.

I stood, straightened my tie, and walked back out into the rest of my life.

...............................................

As I said, something a little bit different. And yes, it could have been in any number of catagories, but this one worked best.

Thank you for your time, leave a comment or drop me an email if you like. Now that I got it going, I might even respond.

Q

qhml1
qhml1
8,989 Followers