The Blank Coupon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," I replied, smiling. He was pretty damn gorgeous.

"I'll get you the money after our set," promised Megs, and Candy disappeared again.

I watched myself slowly transform in front of my own eyes. By the end, I definitely didn't recognize myself anymore. The makeup had transformed me into a spectacular, ageless bombshell, and I liked what I saw. I made a mental note to get Megs to teach me how to do that. Pete would probably freak out if he ever saw me dressed up like that, and that thought alone made me want to try it once. I barely even felt a pang of guilt anymore, thinking about my husband.

"Voila," announced Megs, like an artist presenting his masterpiece. "Now put on your costume. Top one's yours."

I inspected the pile of clothes she had carried in, and found that it consisted of two thin, black thongs, two black bras, and two t-shirts. The shirts were far too large, and would probably fit me more like a dress. Both of them were white, and had designs on them.

The top one had a giant, sexy, cartoon carrot on it, complete with a face, and a set of giant tits. The carrot looked suspiciously like a cock, too. The other shirt had a sexy cartoon rabbit on it, instead. I didn't miss the fact that it had a carrot in its hand, and was eating it. That was definitely not a coincidence. I suddenly wondered how long the two of them had been planning this, if Megs had been able to make t-shirts.

"Do you like them?" asked Megs.

"If you ask me, they're a bit too subtle," I told her, and Megs snorted.

It was odd to wear underwear again for the first time in what felt like forever. I had to adjust the string of the thong several times to get it situated comfortably with the buttplug, and couldn't wait to take them off again. My patch of pubic hair wasn't even halfway covered up by the thong. The t-shirt was indeed too big by several sizes, and actually longer than some of the dresses I owned.

"I'm supposed to dance in this?" I asked.

"No, silly. You're supposed to STRIP in it."

I looked at the clock on the wall, and saw that it was a quarter to eight. Time had passed quickly, and my heart started beating faster. Suddenly, I had my doubts about the whole thing.

"Megs?"

"Yeah?"

"What exactly am I supposed to do on stage? I've never been in a strip club before."

"Never, huh? I seem to remember a certain shy, cute Holly spying on her big sister."

"Wait," I asked, surprised, "you saw me?"

"Yeah, wasn't hard to miss. You were the only chick in the place, and nobody else stared at me like that."

"I, uh—"

"It's ok, sis. I didn't mind you seeing me naked, at all. Actually... that's when I discovered how much of a turn on it was."

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked.

"I always knew you had a wilder side to you, but I was scared you weren't wild enough," she admitted.

"What changed?"

"Neil. After we started having sex, we started talking, too. I never really had anyone to talk about that kind of stuff, but considering the situation, I talked to him about wanting you. Turns out, he had a thing for you, too. He had the courage, and I had the knowledge. The only thing we didn't have was a good opportunity. You brought that one."

"The damn coupon," I sighed.

"The wonderful coupon," she corrected.

"So... what about the dancing? Do I have to take my clothes off when someone hands me money? How much money?"

"Normally, you could do that, but you don't HAVE to do it today. You don't have to worry about anything except following my lead."

"I can do that."

"Good." Megs applied the last finishing touches to her own makeup, mirroring mine, and turned around to face me. "So, you nervous?"

"Yes."

"Excited?"

"Yes."

"Horny?"

"Hell yes."

"Perfect."

"How long are we gonna be up there?" I asked, starting to get more nervous than excited.

"Fifteen minutes."

"Really? That sounds short."

"It's a lot longer when you're on the stage, trust me."

"Are there gonna be a lot of people out there?"

"On a Wednesday night? Probably not THAT many."

"What am I—"

Megs interrupted my question by kissing me. That same wonderful, enthralling kissing that seemed like a perfection of the craft. She used her mouth to draw away all my worries, fears, and anxieties, leaving a perfectly happy (albeit slightly wet) Carrot.

"Hey Bunny, stage is ready for you," said a woman, interrupting our makeout session.

"Thanks, Maria," replied Megs, and to me, she added, "Ready, Holly?"

My heart was pounding hard, I had a knot in my stomach, but I answered, "Yes."

Megs grabbed my hand, and led me towards the stage door. Beyond it was a small area separated with a thick curtain, and beyond that, the stage. Bright lights shone from the back, making it hard to really see the rest of the room, but the front half was clearly visible. And it was full of people. Megs' "not that many" had to be at least thirty people, all men, and all looking at me expectantly. A murmur of excitement ran through the crowd as soon as we appeared behind the curtain.

I tried straightening my clothes, before remembering that I was only wearing a simple t-shirt. Soon I wouldn't be wearing a single thing. A ripple of excitement ran through my body at the prospect of thirty pairs of eyes seeing me completely naked. I spotted Neil sitting right in front of the stage, at the center, in what must have been the best seat of the house. He grinned broadly at me, and my heart fluttered.

Megs grabbed a microphone off of the wall, and I noticed the pole for the first time. Of course, I've always known what a stripper pole was, I just had never expected to ever stand so close to one.

"Thank you all for being here tonight," Megs' voice boomed out of the speakers. "Even you, Larry," she added, and a guy in the back laughed out loud. "I have something very special for you tonight. My friend here has never been on a stage before, but it's been her lifelong dream to get naked for a bunch of horny bastards." The crowd laughed. "Well, two weeks ago she found out her husband cheated on her,"—the crowd booed—"so she decided to get a little revenge by letting the whole world watch her undress. I want you all to give a warm welcome to Carrot!"

The crowd cheered, Neil loudest of all, and I gave a small, embarrassed wave. Megs replaced the microphone on the wall, and her voice was replaced by music. I knew the beat by heart, because I had listened to it hundreds of times: "The girl on the side of the road," by Michael Fetterman. It was a cheesy song about a guy who meets a hitchhiker, and on its own, it probably wouldn't have been memorable at all, but it was the same song that Megs had danced to when I spied on her.

My sister grabbed my hand, and together we walked to the front of the stage. I was surprised at how non-slippery the stage parquet was. Megs managed to make the whole thing look incredibly sensuous, swaying her hips, and I tried mirroring her as best as I could, still a little overwhelmed by the whole thing. But I was happy.

Megs got down on her knees, and undulated to the tune of the music. I got down next to her, and matched her moves. The crowd loved it, and cheered us on. It was intoxicating, and I managed to completely lose myself in the moment.

Sure, my legs couldn't kick quite as high as Megs', and my spine didn't quite bend that far backwards, but I didn't care. I was Carrot the whore, the stripper, and the goddess, all at the same time.

And then the song ended.

Megs drew me up on my feet, pulled me in, and we shared a long, passionate kiss. The crowd roared in excitement. Breathless, heart fluttering, I looked around. Apparently quite a people had thrown bills on the stage. A generic dance track started playing over the speakers.

"See that guy waving twenty bucks? Why don't you give him a little show?" Megs whispered in my ear.

The guy she pointed out sat a couple of seats away from Neil, and looked straight at me, waving a bill in his hand. He was somewhere in his forties, with a scraggly salt and pepper beard. I walked over to him, and looked to my sister for guidance. She was busy dancing on the other side of the stage, not looking at me. I was left to fend for myself, and had to draw on the very limited amount of knowledge I had gained over the years from movies, and TV shows.

I got down on my knees in front of him, and shook my tits at him for a while, before lifting up my t-shirt. The guy and the people in the seats closest gave appreciative encouragements. I pulled out the string on my thong, and the guy stuffed the note under the band. I made sure to pull down a little, so the guy would definitely be able to see a glimpse of my pussy, and then dropped my t-shirt back down. I couldn't believe what a rush that had been.

Just as I stood up, Megs appeared behind me, grabbed the hem of my shirt, and pulled it up over my head. The crowd cheered loudly, while I stood there in shock, in just a flimsy bra, and a thong that didn't quite cover my pubic hair.

Megs grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards the pole. She grabbed it with both hands, straddled it, and swung a full circle around it. After she finished, it was my turn. The metal was oddly cool compared to the rest of the room, but I took a deep breath, and tried repeating what my sister had done. The moment the metal pole pressed against my crotch, I lost track of what I was doing. Instead of swinging around, I just closed my eyes, and ground my hips against the hard object, rubbing my clit.

Megs interrupted me with a hard smack on the ass, and I looked around in confusion. I had completely forgotten I was up on the stage, and blushed in embarrassment, while the crowd laughed.

"No more poles for you, slut," reprimanded Megs.

She pulled me back to the center of the stage, and the track changed again. She reached behind her back, and undid the clasp on her bra. Slowly, teasingly, she removed it, and tossed it to the back of the stage. Her nipples looked to be as hard as mine felt. I undid my own bra, but didn't bother with the tantalizing teasing. I just wanted it the hell off of me.

That was it. The moment I officially became a stripper, baring my breasts in front of a crowd of guys. Megs stepped closer, pressing one leg up against my crotch, her warm skin on mine, hard nipples digging into my flesh, and kissed me.

The crowd went wild.

I stopped caring about stripper decorum, and broke off to kneel down in front of Neil. For a while, I danced for just him, swaying my hips, and shaking my tits. I finished by lying down on my back, spreading my legs as far as I was able to, and pulled aside the thin thong, flashing my cunt. The people sitting next to my son whistled with glee. Finally, I closed my legs, pulled up my feet, and slowly took off the thong completely.

And then I was naked (save for my collar), on a stage, with a crowd of hungry eyes worshipping my body. I felt their stares, and the need behind them. Every guy in the room wanted me at that moment, but none of them could have me. It was exciting, and naughty, and so, so good.

I scrambled back up on all fours, and faced Neil. Careful not to fall off the edge, I leaned forward, and placed a quick peck on his lips. Out of curiosity, I looked down, and saw a suspicious wet spot in his pants. Candy apparently really did it.

I turned away from him, and crawled along one of the edges of the stage, grabbing all the bills with one hand. More hands shot out, holding various denominations, and some of them I grabbed, some I took with my mouth.

For the first guy that held out a twenty, I paused, and wiggled my butt at him. Excited oohs and aahs came from the crowd, when they saw my plug. After that, more twenties popped up, and I gave each of them a little show.

"Damn, she's actually wet," commented one of them loudly.

By the time I reached the end of one side, I actually had a few drops running down my thighs. I dropped off the money, and made my way along the other side. I was surprised when someone held out a hundred. It was the guy with the salt and pepper beard, again. I laid down on my back in front of him, and spread my legs. With my fingers, I spread my labia, and showed my pink insides to a guy who just gave me a hundred bucks. What would Pete say if he saw me strip for money? It was the hardest thing in the world to get up again, and complete the trip.

A couple of people later, and I felt a hand on my thigh for a brief moment. I spun my head around in shock, just in time for one of the tall, muscular bouncers to grab the guy, actually lift him into the air, and pull him away from the stage, while the crowd booed loudly at the interruption. The whole thing happened so quickly, it didn't dampen my spirit at all.

"Requesting permission to masturbate, sir," I asked Neil, after I made it back to the center.

"Granted," he replied, and the guys next to him shot him questioning looks.

I turned around, wiggled my butt at him, and crawled to the center of the stage. Megs was dancing on the pole like a professional. Well, she actually was a professional, so that made sense. She seemed so graceful, and sexy, spinning around on the pole.

Watching her, I raised my butt high into the air, arched down my back, and moved my hand to my wet pussy. It felt incredibly good to finally touch myself, and I made up for lost time. I quickly slipped my fingers in and out, but I was in an awkward position.

I flipped around, lying on my back, and now had both hands free to pleasure myself. With one hand, I continued fingering myself using two fingers, and with the other, I played with my clit.

Cries of "holy shit," and "oh my god" came from the sidelines, but I didn't care. I was lost to pleasure. At some point, someone seemed to be yelling "oh god, yes, yes," over the music, but I realized it was actually me. Shortly after that, I came. White hot ecstasy shot up my spine, and ravaged my entire body.

When I came back to my senses, it was oddly quiet, and I realized the music had stopped, replaced by torrential applause. Megs stood over me, looking down, and offered me a hand.

"Come on, you little horndog."

I grabbed it, and she pulled me up to my feet, but if she hadn't been there to steady me, I would have just fallen back down. She deposited me against the back wall, and went back to wipe down the pole with some sort of towelette. She grabbed the pile of clothes, along with a pile of money, and escorted me backstage.

The vanities were all occupied by women, including Precious. I dropped eagerly onto one of the couches, and Megs rushed to cover it it with one of the shirts before I landed. Megs rifled through the wad of cash in her hand, and I was surprised by how thick it was.

"Stay right there, I need to find Candy, and tip the Den."

Five minutes later, she came back wearing my carrot t-shirt, the wad of cash looking significantly smaller. I didn't really care, though. After all, I hadn't done it for the money. I had done it because I was a whore, who loved it.

"How much is that?" I asked, anyway.

"After the house cut, and Candy, about six hundred," she replied.

"Shit, seriously?"

"Pretty good for a Wednesday night, but nothing compared to the weekends," Megs said nonchalantly.

"Jesus... six hundred bucks for fifteen minutes? Why the fuck isn't everybody a stripper?"

"Well, my dear sister, not everybody is a whore like you. If you hadn't pulled a stunt like that, we never would have made that much."

"I guess that's not what strippers usually do," I conceded.

"No. I think you're the first one to actually masturbate on stage," Megs laughed, and her tits jiggled with mirth.

"I'm still really horny. Where's Neil?"

"I told him to meet us out—"

"Let's go!"

I jumped up, pulled the t-shirt over my head, and hurried towards the locker room before Megs even finished her sentence. I almost ran through the locker room, stopping just long enough to put on my slippers, and flew through the back door. Neil already waited by the car, and I crashed into him. Our mouths met, and I hungrily kissed him. His hand darted under my shirt, and his fingers slipped easily into my pussy.

Megs cleared her throat behind us, and interrupted the proceedings. "We're going back to my place, it's only two minutes from here."

Neil got into the back seat with me, and Megs tossed the clothes onto the passenger seat. I wanted to keep going, but Neil just put his hand on my thigh, and lightly stroked it, driving me nearly insane.

"You were amazing up there, Mom," he complimented. "Did you have fun?"

"It was incredible! I've never felt so alive," I answered honestly.

"We got something even better for tonight."

"Better than that? I doubt it."

"Just wait," promised Megs, as she pulled into the parking lot.

I had visited her once before, so I was familiar with the large apartment building. Megs' place was fortunately only on the second floor, considering the fact the building did not have elevators. An old man gave us a double glance, clearly not used to seeing two hot chicks wearing just t-shirts racing up the stairs.

"Shower first, or the whole place will be a sparkly mess," instructed Megs, unlocking the door.

Her apartment was small, but cozy, consisting of a single bedroom, and combined living room and kitchen. The bathroom was nowhere near as big as my own, and the shower cabin only fit one person. That limitation probably only sped up the process though, as each of us worked quickly and efficiently, not distracted by anyone. The water swirling around the drain looked like a river of glitter, and I wondered where all that sparkling magic would end up. I imagined it would go out to sea, and travel around the world. In distant lands, people would watch the cloud of glitter float past, and tell each other tales of Carrot, the whore.

I quickly towelled myself dry, and hurried to the bedroom, where Neil and Megs already waited, naked. Most of the space was occupied by one big bed, with white sheets, and a thick, fluffy red blanket.

"So, what's this surp—"

I cut off mid sentence when Megs turned around, holding a strapon. With a wicked grin, she strapped it around her waist, inserting one end into her own vagina. It was slightly curved, and just about as big as Neil's cock, except not as thick. I gulped.

Neil grabbed me by the arm, and shoved me face forward on the bed. "Let's see if she's ready."

He held my asscheeks open, and Megs grabbed the end of the plug. She pulled on it gently, and after a while, it plopped out. Neil's fingers dug in, holding my asshole open.

"I think she's ready," he announced.

"I don't—" I was about to protest, but I knew it wouldn't make a lick of difference what I said. "Go easy on me, ok?"

"Don't worry, my dear sister," assured Megs.

Neil jumped backwards on the bed beside me, and pulled me on top of him. I immediately started kissing him, and straddled his hip. His cock was already hard, and pushed at the entrance to my aching pussy. Megs pushed it inside, and I let out a moan of pure, unbridled satisfaction. I couldn't imagine anything I wanted more, than to feel my son's cock inside of me for the rest of eternity. I wanted to start riding him, but his hands held me firmly in place.

Megs' finger appeared at my other hole, applying a copious amount of lube. She pushed with one finger, and it easily slipped in. She removed her finger again, and it was replaced by the hard tip of her strapon. It felt absolutely massive in comparison to the plug, and I took a deep breath.

Megs pushed in, and I gasped, not because it hurt, but because it was so good. I've never before felt so... stuffed. Megs pushed deeper, and deeper, and every additional inch I took increased the sensation of being filled.

1...345678