The Book of David Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurriedly dug into my pocket to get out my wallet and flipped to a recent picture of me and Danielle.

"Oh, wow..." she said, staring at the photo. "She really does look a bit like me."

I shrugged and then we both looked at each other in awkward silence. I finally sighed and blinked while shaking out my head. "I'm sorry. Can we start over?"

She looked at me oddly as I straightened my shoulders and then confidently took a step forward, extending out my hand. "Hi. I'm David. I start here today."

She grinned and took my hand, this time our handshake expressing confidence and comfortability. "Brianna. Welcome aboard."

***

"How'd it go?"

I let out a light yawn as I stretched across the bed on my back. "Pretty good. They're using the same CAD program we had at school, just a different version. So I'm not too worried about picking up the system."

"Have you actually done any work yet?" Amber asked.

"Nah. Just settling in, raiding the office supply cabinet, ordering business cards, etc. Feels weird. I was there for eight hours and I didn't do a single productive thing."

"Well, getting organized is pretty productive. How's your manager?"

I shrugged "He's a cool guy..."

We spent the next twenty minutes chatting about my first day. I even gave Amber the whole awkward story about meeting Brianna. But in the middle of my analysis

of the other Engineering nerds I would be working with, my stomach gurgled loudly.

Amber laughed and patted my belly, then turned to rubbing it slowly in a circular motion. "Should I go get us some food? Or should I have my dessert first?" Her circling hand dropped a little lower to run over my crotch.

My prick gave a little stir in response, and for a moment my mind went to war between satisfying my hunger and the always present hunger for sex.

"C'mon..." Amber said seductively. "We have the ENTIRE house to ourselves. Pick the room, any room, any piece of furniture."

I groaned as my imagination started whirling. Danielle had moved back in with Cherys. Diane had gone to her hometown for the summer. And E-Beth was back at her internship. Given a choice between hanging out in her empty mansion with the servant staff all summer or staying with me at our off-campus house, Amber chose to play housewife for a few months.

But just when she got my zipper undone, my stomach growled again, this time much more loudly. Amber started laughing and once I started chuckling myself, the mood was broken.

There would be plenty of time for sex later. I just didn't know if we could wait the proscribed 1-hour's rest before physical exercise.

***

I was just walking up the Starbucks when I caught the reflection of two people behind me in the glass doors. So when I opened the doorway, I automatically turned to hold it open for them.

"Thanks," a sweet voice came before I recognized the face and saw Brianna just behind me, along with another young woman who also worked at our company. "Hi David!" she said brightly.

Ten seconds later we were all in line. It was the morning rush so I figured it would take a couple of minutes before we could place our orders. Meanwhile, Brianna made the introductions. "Kathy, this is David. He just started in Engineering two days ago. David, this is Kathy, she's in Accounting."

I shook hands and politely said, "Pleased to meet you."

"Oh, you want to see the craziest thing?" Brianna said to Kathy excitedly and then turned to me. "Can I see that photo again?"

I knew the one she meant immediately and I dutifully fished out my wallet, handing it to Brianna. The pretty brunette took it and flipped over to the photos. She paused at the first one and her head went back an inch. "Wow..." she said, obviously impressed. "Who is this?"

I leaned over and smiled. "That's my girlfriend Amber."

Kathy rolled her eyes. "You wanted to show me a photo of his girlfriend?" she asked sarcastically.

"No, no," Brianna blushed and then flipped to the next picture. "This one."

Kathy looked, and then LOOKED, leaning down to scrutinize the photo. "Why does he have a photo of you in his wallet?"

Brianna giggled. "That's not me. That's his sister..." she looked to me for a second, "Danielle?"

I nodded in confirmation.

"You're shitting me!" Kathy said a little too loudly. The gentleman in front of us turned and frowned before returning his attention to the barista taking his order.

"Weird, huh?"

Kathy shrugged and tilted her head, still staring at the photo. "Well, at least you know you two would look cute together."

Both Brianna and I blushed. But then it was my turn to order.

***

"Hi Honey! I'm ho—" My voice was abruptly cut off as my jaw hit the floor. "Holy SHIT!" I finished.

"Welcome home, honey..." Amber drawled in a low voice. She was sitting in an armchair wearing nothing but one of my ties. Specifically, my favorite tie and the one I'd worn to my first day of work.

The damn thing never looked that good on me. Right now it was nestled into the valley between her two glorious breasts and pointing straight down across her flat tummy to her neatly trimmed blonde landing strip leading the way to a pretty, pink pussy.

I was getting to like this whole playing house thing.

***

"No way, man. Nothing beats a Red Robin burger."

"Come on! You can't go wrong with Islands."

"Islands? Those things are tasteless bricks compared to Red Robin."

"Why are we having this conversation in a Fuddruckers? We all wanted to come here because THESE burgers are so delightfully AWESOME!"

I grinned and just looked at the three Enginerds arguing. Dan, Vipul, and Marshall were all on the same project team as me and we were all absolutely starving on this Tuesday lunchtime. I thought back to the conversations I had with Nate or Kevin about fast food joints and recalled the same inane arguments about who had the best burgers. Some things just never change no matter how old you get.

Dan was just a year ahead of me and he'd been the newbie on the project until I joined. Vipul and Marshall had both been hired at the same time a few years earlier. The four of us grumbled about forgetting to eat after getting lost in our work on repeated occasions.

Fortunately, our food was ready with relative speed and the four of us were soon chomping down with wild abandon. If any pretty girls could see us now, they'd probably mock us for being such slobs.

"Slow down, boys! The cow is already dead! It's not going anywhere." A sweet voice sounded off behind me.

I turned to see Brianna and Kathy behind us, each holding a buzzer waiting to announce when their own food was ready.

In a deep, raspy voice, I growled, "Mmm... Meat..." and then took a massively big bite out of my burger.

Brianna laughed and then slapped my shoulder, her emerald eyes sparkling. "You're so gross, David. Can we join you guys?"

With my mouth still full, I simply gestured to the empty seats at our six-person table. Brianna sat next to me and Kathy took the spot across from her.

In the corner of my eye, Vipul and Marshall exchanged significant glances and Marshall looked like he was going to go into adrenaline shock just from sitting next to Kathy.

I swallowed my bite and said, "I assume you all know each other?"

The guys nodded but the girls seemed ever so slightly unsure. "Hi Brianna, hi Kathy," Dan offered with a nervous little wave.

"Hi, uh... Dan, right?"

Dan was beaming that the pretty brunette knew his name. But when the girls hesitated another moment, Vipul and Marshall quickly volunteered their names.

"Right, right."

There was about thirty seconds of awkward conversation, and then both girls' buzzers went off and they left to go pick up their food.

The three Engineers immediately focused in on me. "HOW did you get those girls to sit with us?" Vipul immediately asked.

"Do you know them? From outside of work?" Marshall put in.

"No, no. Brianna's in HR and Kathy's in Accounting."

"We KNOW that," Vipul put in. "But Brianna's worked here for two years and she NEVER came to sit with ME."

"Good lord, she's hot," Dan practically swooned.

I just shrugged. "I dunno. She did my paperwork on my first day. We say 'hi' to each other in the hallways. That's it."

"She doesn't say 'hi' to ME in the hallways..."

The boys spent another couple of minutes trying to pry more information out of me, information that I just didn't have. Their excited whispering was soon even louder than their normal speaking voices would have been.

Marshall rolled his eyes. "Look man, we just want to know WHY one of the hottest girls in the entire company is flirting with you."

"Who's flirting?" Brianna asked as she walked up with her tray, a chicken salad artfully piled atop her plate.

"Uh, nothing, nothing," Marshall stammered and then immediately went catatonic.

Kathy sat down with an amused look at Marshall next to her as she picked up her own chicken sandwich. "Uh-huh. You mean Brianna flirting with David here."

"Kathy!" Brianna hissed and turned beet red. "I was not flirting. Besides, I have a boyfriend and HE has a girlfriend."

I waved my hand from guy to guy as if to say "See! I told you so."

"Girlfriend?" Vipul immediately asked.

"Yeah, she's really pretty," Brianna said, happy to deflect the attention for a moment while she picked up a fork and dug into her salad. "He's got a picture in his wallet."

So of course, the wallet photos came out a moment later. The resemblance between Danielle and Brianna had the Enginerds' scientific brains processing for logical explanations. And of course, the glamour shot of Amber had the guys drooling. Dan was actually hyperventilating.

"I'll bet she's not actually your girlfriend," Vipul protested. "I'll bet you've just got a picture in there to show off a girlfriend who doesn't actually exist."

I sighed and flipped to the next photo, with Amber and I snuggling in one of those amusement park photo booths. That shut up Vipul pretty fast.

Suffice to say, within two days of getting back to work, my reputation among the other Engineers at work was skyrocketing.

***

FALL (September 2002)

It was a beautiful day when Cherys and I met as usual. For me, this was an odd reminder that it was just over a year since I made love with her. She was still so beautiful that I couldn't help but briefly fantasize about a repeat.

But that wasn't why we were here.

"Hi gorgeous," I said warmly and pulled her into my arms for a hug.

"Hey David."

Then we both turned and said hello to Ellie.

***

"INCOMING!"

My ears perked up at the panicked bellow behind me and I dodged to the left and out of the doorway. In the corner of my eye, I saw a figure stumbling behind me and then an overstuffed laundry basket thudded to the floor right where I had been standing.

Amber had shrieked in momentary surprise and I immediately looked to her, but now she was just laughing from her seat at the dining table. I then glanced back at the laundry basket, now tilted onto its side with an array of clothes, many still on their hangars, spilling out across the floor.

A thin, bespectacled young man fixed his glasses and then looked up at me sheepishly. "Sorry 'bout that. Lost my grip."

I chuckled under my breath. "No problem, Jeff."

"What happened?" E-Beth's shrilly voice came from behind. Then she surveyed the spilled clothes. "Had an accident, honey?"

Jeff just blushed as E-Beth leaned up and kissed him on the cheek before patting him on the shoulder. Then she turned and carried her much smaller bag up the stairs.

A tall, well-built hulk then poked his head through the doorway, easily holding up a very big, very heavy suitcase and not even using the roller wheels. "Need a hand?"

Jeff was already squatting as he righted the basket and began stuffing the clothes back into it. "Nah, Eric, I got it."

I glanced over and reached my hand out to E-Beth's little brother. "Good to see you Eric. More importantly, the football team must be really happy to see you."

He shrugged. "Yeah, we started drills a month ago and Coach says I'm probably going to start the first game."

"Congratulations! You deserve it!" I reached up to give him the usual football jock's hand clasp, but he wasn't looking at me anymore. His jaw was slack and he was kinda staring oddly across the room, so I followed his gaze straight to Amber, who had already turned her attention back to her breakfast.

"Uh..." he began in a low voice. "Uh, hi Amber." The big lug's voice was so low and so soft that I wasn't quite sure she could hear him.

But she did and she flashed him a brilliant smile. All 260 pounds of Eric looked like they could float in the clouds in that moment.

And then E-Beth's voice came screaming down. "Eric! Where's that suitcase?"

***

"So Eric? How does it feel to get out of the house and be on your own?" Amber smiled and then tilted back her iced tea, leaning back into my right shoulder while I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Uh, well, I'm not really on my own. I got a roommate and Coach has this Senior defensive lineman checking in on me all the time to make sure I'm not getting into trouble." His own glass of iced tea looked so small in his meaty paws, and for a second I thought he'd crush the damn thing before he set it down on the coffee table.

"You know what I mean," Amber drawled. "Off to college. No more parental controls."

"You should talk," E-Beth put in. "Your parents never put any controls on you. Hell, you're fucking David in your own bed every summer, maids around and all!"

Amber grinned. "Like you weren't shacking up with Jeff every night in that apartment you were subletting over the entire internship."

Eric got a pained look on his face. "Can we not talk about my sister having sex?"

I shook my head. "Better get used to it. You're in college now and you'll have to grow up someday."

Amber's eyes speculatively roamed up and down the muscular football player's body. "I'd say he's grown up plenty since I was in High School." There was more than a note of interest in her voice.

I frowned for a second. "Hey, I don't remember you giving me that look after a football game."

"Sure I was. It was just behind your back. I had my snobby reputation to protect back then," she laughed and leaned in more tightly to my side. Then she glanced back at Eric. "Of course, if you looked like THAT back then, I might have jumped you, 'Heights' or not."

Eric went beet red and suddenly found the bottom of his glass to be immensely interesting.

Amber leaned forward, planting her elbows on her knees. I knew from personal experience that her V-necked top sagged when she did that, and when Eric looked up at her, I was rather certain he got an eyeful of Amber's wonderful cleavage. "So whatever happened to that cute girlfriend of yours?"

"Uh..." Eric blinked, obviously trying to tear his gaze away from Amber's tits and up to her face. "Uh, yeah, Amy? She went to a different college so we decided to break up at the end of the summer."

"Aww... poor baby..."

"Amber?" E-Beth exclaimed. "You already trying to set him up?"

Amber waggled her head. "I can think of a few girls who would love to find out if Eric is that thick and muscular all over."

"Ugh!" E-Beth shook her head. "Can we not talk about my little brother having sex?"

"With the way girls flock to the football team?" I grinned. "Better get used to it."

***

"Oh, gawd damn... Take me to bed, David!"

Amber pried her lips off of mine and literally swooned in my arms. I caught her easily and scooped her legs, carrying her into our room and kicking the door closed behind me.

"Take me, take me!" she gasped as I dropped her onto our bed and immediately went to work on her jeans. She just tugged her shirt and bra up above her breasts, bunching up the material around her neck while I stripped her naked below the waist. And then her arms were flailing out to me in desperate need as I stood up to divest myself of my own clothing.

"Take me! Just take me!" my girlfriend pleaded.

My erection was at full mast hearing her beg for me. And when she was in one of these moods, I knew there was no need for foreplay. She was visibly soaking wet. I simply clambered onto the bed, grabbed her arms by her wrists, and then pushed my hips down into hers.

"YES!!!!" she shrieked as I pinned her arms back and my cock speared its way into her wet folds. "Ugh, ugh, YES!"

Unbelievable. Amber had already cum just from my first penetration, her body spasming and her pussy muscles already clamping down on me as she squealed happily.

For a moment all went calm and silent as we lay joined together but unmoving. Amber's head was lolled back and she had a stupid grin across her face with her eyes closed.

And then her head popped up. "FUCK!" she giggled happily. "I've been needing that all fucking DAY!"

I smiled and began to carve my cock inside of her.

"Mmm, baby..." she crooned as she nuzzled her nose against my arms which were still pinning her arms back by her wrists. "My strong man."

I smiled down and purposely flexed my muscles in this position.

"Mmm... fuck me my strong man."

So I did.

The next several minutes were a riot of thrashing, screaming, and bruising each other's bodies. We fucked as roughly and athletically as we had ever done without changing positions. Amber was simply an insatiable maniac beneath me, flinging her body upwards and thrusting her hips at me with every ounce of energy she had while I did my best to literally fuck her through our mattress.

I lost track of how many time she howled in ecstasy. But I definitely felt the teeth marks of her last orgasm as I slammed my hips down into her willing cunt a final time and simply exploded, expelling a torrent of jism deep into her body.

And yet she wasn't done.

Amber rolled over beside me, laying her left hand on my chest and leaning forwards to attack my mouth with her own. Her kiss was wet and sloppy and oh, so exciting, sending a fresh surge of adrenaline through my body even though we had just completed a rather vigorous round of copulation.

Her left hand slid down my torso until her fingertips circled around my limp member. And then she pulled her head away to whisper in my ear, "Fuck my ass, babe... Ream me out and never let me forget it!"

My eyes went wide at this proclamation. Amber's forays into anal sex were few and far between. But before I could say something in response, she was slithering down my body until I could feel her hot breath on the sensitive skin of my reviving penis. And then pinching it in her fingers she raised my dick up and then sank her lips down to the base.

"Oh, baby..." I groaned as I ran my fingers through Amber's hair. She whimpered with a definite note of desire in her voice. I thought about that for a second, and then she sighed happily when my hands tightened around her head as I began to forcefully guide her up and down my growing shaft.

"Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!" she was moaning around my cock, breathing loudly through her nose while her nostrils flared. I got a new grip around her cheeks and ears and slowly tugged her downwards, forcing my cock into the back of her throat as Amber visibly tried to relax her muscles and take me all the way in.

When she accomplished the deep throat, I pinned her there for a few seconds, watching her baby blue irises as they stared up at me in adoration. And just when I began to see the tightening in her eyes, I pulled her up and let her breathe for a few seconds before tugging her back down and lodging myself deep into her throat once again.

After the third plunge into her gullet, with Amber's lips trapped around my base and the first tears of strain starting to roll down her cheeks, I let her up again. And this time, I gave her a good five seconds of gasping air before I began to fuck her face.