The Book of David Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was just round one.

Eric was pounding Diane through one of the floor mattresses and Jeff had Amber bent over the armrest of a couch while he drilled her doggy-style. E-Beth brought a mouthful of David-cum to my girlfriend and they were sloppily exchanging it, not caring if a few drops dribbled down their chins as they did so.

And that left me to get the sister treatment for the first time in two years. Nataliya smiled before working to revive me in her mouth. And at the same time, now that she'd been released from her handcuffs, Maria came over to cuddle and briefly kiss.

"You never forget your first," she said softly to me, her hazel eyes shining at me before our lips met tenderly.

I thought back fondly to my very first orgy, the one where Maria gave me her virginity. How this oversexed nympho managed to last until her Freshman year of college with a hymen, I'll never know. She'd certainly been making up for lost time.

And then Maria moved to whisper into my ears. "You were my first everything. And nobody ever fucked my ass the way you did." Her words had a promise in them. As my eyebrows went up, so too did my cock. Nataliya squealed happily as I began to harden in her mouth and then both Russian blondes started moving our threesome to an available mattress.

Flat on my back, Nataliya moved to straddle my face while Maria took over orally reviving me. Once she was satisfied, Maria impaled her pussy on me and began to ride as she was just remembering how.

My hands held Nataliya's thighs and I looked straight up, between the large mounds of her breasts and up to her face as she cooed and whimpered in pleasure.

She smiled down at me. "I did always say that you were just as good as a girl at doing this."

My own memory said that I spent more time with my dick inside of her, but I wasn't about to argue. And besides, if my cock had to be occupied by her baby sister, then having my tongue shoved inside Nataliya's pussy was a great second option.

Off to the side I could still hear Diane gasping out her "Ai! Ai! Ai!" chant. And E- Beth was husking, "Don't you love that tight pussy, Jeff? Haven't you always fantasized about what Amber's sweaty, naked body might feel like?"

Meanwhile, both of my girls ground themselves to orgasm on me, my tongue spearing up into Nataliya's sopping channel and Maria finding some position where she could grind her clit against my pelvic bone. And when Nataliya dismounted I sat up and really began to drive Maria's body up and down on me. She got into the idea very quickly, and grabbed onto my hands with her own, pulling them up so our fingers were interlaced at about shoulder height while she took over the rapid vertical pumping with her own legs.

The pleasure was intense, and Maria tossed her strawberry-blonde hair back, moaning to the ceiling while I leaned forward and bit down at her neck. "So full," she whimpered, her eyes still turned skyward. "Oh god, oh god, oh god..."

Now I wrapped my arms around her torso, bodily hugging her to me while she collapsed over my chest, her own arms limply hanging around my shoulders. Maria had been reduced to a rag doll in my lap as I heaved her up and down my pole. And then she let out a strangled "Fuuuuuuck...", grimacing as she came, the vacuum sound of a lack of air next to my ear as she writhed and quivered in my lap.

And then I was done, erupting inside of Maria's spasming pussy as I unloaded everything I had left into the unbelievably sexy babe. My hips jerked violently with each burst, lifting Maria's body up a few inches with each thrust, until each successive wave moved her less and less, and the last of my cum dribbled out of me into her swampy snatch.

When I released my arms, Maria toppled off of me like a leaping gazelle shot in mid-stride. Her limbs law askew as she panted for air and her chest was heaving.

Nataliya surveyed the kill. "Mmm... my turn for cream pie."

I'd just come seconds ago. But as I saw Nataliya bend her face down to her little sister's gooey twat, I knew this night was far from finished.

***

We took several breaks to re-stock on fluids, mostly water and Gatorade but a few cocktails were mixed into the breaks, some actually alcohol and some a different definition of the term "cocktail".

During the first break, we all just basically sat around and caught our breath while cuddling on the mattresses, making idle comments. Getting naked and watching each other fucking most definitely broke the ice. But more than that, there's something indefinable that bonds you together when you participate in an event like that. You know that every time you see them on the street, you will have this mind-blowing shared experience to always remember.

As panting returned to normal breathing, genuine conversations started up, followed by announcements of fantasies people wanted to try out. Unlike one of Carmita's parties, which had something of a set time limit, we had all night.

Unfortunately, Diane tapped out for the next round or two. Eric's massive dick had thoroughly destroyed her. Hell, he was three times her weight. Already exhausted, she staggered off to her room while Eric and I brought her mattress back up and changed it to a fresh sheet. As it turned out, Diane would be walking funny for about a week.

When we returned, conversations turned back into flirty comments. Flirty comments turned into flirtatious touching, and then to fondling, and then we were getting right back into the orgy.

The Russian girls started in on Jeff to give him the 'sisters' fantasy and Amber made a move to come to me. But then E-Beth did the process of elimination in her head and she almost ended the entire night right then and there.

"I am NOT hooking up with my brother," she hissed to her best friend.

Amber looked at me and then smiled. I shrugged and nodded for her to go ahead and switch. I loved her. We had all the time in the world for us.

So Amber crawled over to Eric's spot on the couch. Because of his size, sometimes I forgot he was just a freshman. Given enough time, his youthful cock was already coming back to full mast in a room full of naked women.

I, on the other hand, needed a little encouragement, which E-Beth was only too happy to provide. After kneeling on the floor in front of me, she sucked on my cock to get it just hard enough to wrap her big tits around it. She knew from past experience that seeing my banana-bent pecker splitting her cleavage got me hard faster than anything else she could do.

When she finally released me from that heavenly prison of mammary flesh, she quickly darted away for a second only to return with a familiar bottle. "It's been a while..." she intoned.

I just grinned and got even harder. And while E-Beth prepared us, I once again surveyed the landscape.

Amber was getting the Eric Powerfuck, all four of her limbs wrapped around his wide body. Jeff was now drilling Nataliya doggy-style as they kneeled on a mattress in a scene that recalled his most recent efforts with Amber and E-Beth. But now Maria was the one sitting on the couch with her legs askew as her big sister busied her tongue between Maria's thighs.

And then all my thoughts came back into focus as E-Beth faced away from me and lowered herself, guiding my cock into her winking rosebud and then groaning in pleasure as the shaft was slowly embedded into her anal passage.

Despite having already cum twice. I honestly didn't last very long.

***

The second break lasted longer than the first. It simply took some extra time to get the boys recharged. Although I have to admit, watching Maria slurping my jism out of E-Beth's ass almost got me erect by itself.

Somewhere around 3am, a rested Energizer Bunny named Diane came down the stairs to inject new life into the grand experiment. Her body would hate her for it in the morning, but she was determined to get as much fun out of this night as she could.

By the end of the orgy, the sun was already starting come up over the horizon. I'd already cum five times by then and taken a couple of quick naps to recharge in the middle of it. The living room absolutely reeked of sex and alcohol.

As time had gone on, almost everyone's inhibitions had fallen by the wayside. Jeff had let Maria shove a dildo into his ass while she was blowing him. Eric and E-Beth teamed up to fuck Amber together. Diane even let Nataliya start eating her out before she realized she just couldn't do it and pulled away. "Sorry, but it seems I'm as straight as the boys."

Just when I thought we were done, that my limp penis could go no further, Maria begged the three boys to triple penetrate her, and I got to be in the caboose.

Yeah, I was living an ordinary life.

***

NEXT: PART 10