The Book of David Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was moaning in delight as I forcefully used her, pistoning her head up and down with her lips forming a tight ring of pleasure around my shaft. I felt such a rush of power through my forearms as I used her mouth like a masturbatory tool, and all too quickly I felt myself coming to the brink of orgasm.

But we weren't done yet. I let go of her head and let Amber continue her fellatio on me, this time a little more slowly while inhaled the precious oxygen. But I didn't want her to recover too much. Not yet.

My hands quickly rifled through the nightstand until I found the Astroglide. And then I was pulling my cock away from my girlfriend as I directed her onto her stomach, flat across the bed with her legs together.

She was still gasping for air, having never quite caught her breath when I simply stuck the nozzle in her anus and began to squeeze. After lubing up myself, I pried Amber's buttcheeks apart while I straddled her legs, and aiming my prick down I pushed my way forward until the mushroom head popped through her lubricated sphincter.

"Oh, fuuuuuuck..." Amber gasped with her head to the side, her arms stretched out limply before her. And then she automatically sucked in her breath and tensed her body as I began to push my way deeper into her bowels.

The tight clamp of her ass muscles around me was seriously slowing me down, so I grabbed her tense shoulders and physically shoved them to the sides and against the mattress, pinning her in place while I leaned up and growled into her ear. "Take me, baby. Take all of my thick cock up your ass. Relax... just take it..."

"Ooohhh," Amber moaned and quivered as I continued pushing until I was balls deep into her anal chute.

And then the fucking began.

By the time we were done, Amber was a puddle of jello against the mattress, not a single tense muscle in her body. She was drooling, covered in sweat, and leaking semen from both nether orifices. Her eyes fluttered on the brink of consciousness.

It was a stark contrast to just a minute before, when we flailed against each other in the final stretch towards climax. Then, all of her muscles had been tense as she actually managed to elevate her body onto all fours and buck her ass back at me while I did my best to piledrive her right back down into a flat position on the bed.

Her tits had been crushed to the mattress while her ass was in the air, still shakily supported by her knees as I had lunged forward a final time, spewing gallons of cum into the depths of her rectum.

But now, she was her puddle and I was upright, erect in a kneeling position with my chest forward in a proud moment like a conquering king. My thighs and arms burned from the exertion, but it was a good feeling.

When Amber had finally recovered enough to flip her head back to face me, she gave me a weak smile.

At that sign, I let the egotistical adrenaline drain out of my limbs as I leaned down and tenderly kissed her with all the love I could feel in my heart.

We kissed long enough that we both had to catch our breaths again when we finished. And then I lay down beside my lover and propped up my head on one elbow. "What was that all about?" I asked softly.

Her eyes darted up and to the left side for a moment. "Oh, nothing..."

"Don't lie to me. That was a lot more than 'nothing'."

She grinned. "Just wanted to feel my strong man taking me."

I nodded knowingly, with one eyebrow arched. "This wouldn't have anything to do with Eric coming by the house, would it?"

Amber blushed and looked down, giggling. "Well, maybe a little..." she said quietly.

I reached out with my free hand and ran my knuckles softly against her cheek. "You could, you know. I wouldn't mind."

Her eyes snapped back up to me. "You wouldn't?"

A faraway gaze settled into my eyes. "I see the way he looks at you. It's the same way I used to look at Cherys when I was in high school. That boy has a serious crush on you."

Amber waggled her head. "I know..."

"You do?"

She smiled. "He was just a skinny little freshman when E-Beth and I were Seniors. I told you, he followed me around like a puppy dog."

"You're his dream girl. I can't get jealous over that." I glanced over and saw the ridiculously pleased look in Amber's eyes. She rather liked the idea of being someone's dream girl.

"And besides," I offered. "Fair is fair. I've gotten so much pussy since we got together and you haven't had any new dick."

"I haven't needed any dick besides you."

"Maybe. But if you want him... It's just sex. I LOVE you."

Amber leaned in and kissed me. "I love you, too." She giggled again and looked off to the side. "He's just so... BIG. It makes me wonder if he's, well, big EVERYWHERE."

I chuckled. "Maybe you should ask E-Beth."

She barked a laugh. "Oh, she'd just LOVE me asking that, wouldn't she?" Despite her sarcasm, her eyes went down again as she mused on that. "But then, she might actually know."

I then thought about it. "Y'know... you probably should ask E-Beth first, either way. Fucking your best friend's brother behind her back might not be such a good idea."

"And if she's okay with it?"

"I'm okay with it..." I thought back about it. "Hmm... how would you like to have both of us at the same time?"

Amber giggled and pushed half of her face into the mattress, her eyes beaming as the gears were obviously turning in her head. Maybe she'd do something soon. Maybe she'd just think about it for a while. But I knew she'd eventually fuck his brains out.

***

"Hey, David. Taking a break?"

I glanced up to see Brianna heading for the coffee pot. "Something like that," I answered before looking back down at the small paperback in my hands.

She peered over my shoulder. "Reading?"

I grinned without turning around. "Something like that." And then I reached out and filled in a 5 in the appropriate place.

"Wait, that's not a novel. What IS that?"

"Sudoku," I pointed out the title with my pen. "It's a Japanese puzzle game. Never caught on here. But if you ask me, in a couple of years this little game will be as popular as the crossword puzzles in newspapers."

"Yeah right," Brianna rolled her eyes. Then she looked down at the puzzle I was working on. "Is it hard?"

"It can be." I scribbled in a 7 into a new square.

"So... your idea of taking a break is to come in here and do a mentally-draining puzzle."

I shrugged and finally turned to face her. Because Brianna had been leaning over to see the newspaper, I suddenly found myself just inches away from her lips. "Something like that," I said softly.

We just kind of stared at each other for a minute. But she flinched first and then went over to pour her coffee, her back to me as she deliberately avoided looking at me.

I found myself looking Brianna up and down for the umpteenth time, today in her smooth black miniskirt and green blouse that brought out the color in her eyes. My Enginerd coworkers were right: Brianna was hot. And with Amber putting her new seduction plan into action on Eric, my mind was drifting into idle fantasies about the sexy brunette who called up memories of Danielle in a very naughty way. She would be the best of both worlds, reminding me of my illicit sister and yet not actually related.

But then Brianna finished with her cream and sugar and she started to turn around. I jerked away a little too quickly, and then grimaced as I realized I'd been caught checking her out.

A moment later, Brianna slid into the chair next to me and tugged it closer to my side. She gave no indication that she'd noticed me ogling her. And all she said was, "Teach me."

I picked up the pen and pointed to the Sudoku puzzle. "You sure?"

She gave me a brave smile and teased, "You can do it. How hard could it be?"

***

"Mmm... smells really good, Jen." I closed my eyes and just inhaled the wonderful scent. Some kind of chicken roast if I had to guess.

After savoring the sensations, I complained, "You have it sooo easy." I opened my eyes and looked to the left, where Kevin was busy staring at the TV and ignoring my jibe. It was football Sunday, and I'd gotten into the habit of hanging out with Kevin to watch the games every week. My own roommates had zero interest.

Jen poked her head out from the kitchen. "What, doesn't Amber take good care of you?"

"Sure... GOOD care," I grinned salaciously. "But not in the stomach area. Why do you think I keep coming here every week?"

"Dude, I thought it was to hang out with me and watch the games!" Kevin protested.

"Sorry to break the news to you. But I can't be telling my girlfriend she can't cook worth shit. Not her fault, she's got servants to do that. So football makes for a good excuse."

"And she doesn't wonder why you always stick around for dinner?" Jen asked as she leaned against the doorway. "That Amber's a smart cookie. She knows."

I grinned and picked up my beer can. "Yeah, she knows."

An hour and a half later, I let out a loud belch and patted my belly in blissful contentment. "Jen, you are amazing!"

"I know," she answered. Then she elbowed Kevin in the ribs. "It's nice to hear that once in a while. SOMEONE doesn't compliment my cooking enough."

Kevin grinned. "That's because it has become the status quo. It's not my fault you've acclimated me to such a high standard of excellence." Then Kevin's grin became a leer. "Besides, SOMEONE doesn't compliment my OTHER skills enough."

Jen started giggling as Kevin leaned in and began raining kisses along his girlfriend's shoulder and neck.

I took that as my cue to leave. "I'll catch you guys next time," I said as I slid my chair back and got up. They weren't paying any attention to me.

By the time I got to the door, I think Kevin had his hands in Jen's pants, the way she was moaning. I shook my head and let myself out.

Fifteen minutes later I was back home. Unsurprisingly, with a good meal in my belly and the pleasant high of watching my favorite team win their football game, I was now in search of a different kind of satisfaction, the kind Kev and Jen were working on right now.

The house was quiet as I made my way up to my bedroom. I popped the door and let a predatory grin cross my face as I snuck up behind Amber, who had her hair in a ponytail and her wire-rimmed glasses on as she hunched over her desk.

My hands slid to her shoulders and Amber jumped an inch when I touched her. "AAH!" she shrieked.

"Hi..." I drawled in my best deep and sexy voice. My hands held her in her seat and then began massaging with firm strokes.

"David, you scared me!"

"Sorry." I kept massaging her shoulders and leaned down to kiss her cheek. "How can I make it up to you?" My tone made perfectly clear my less than honorable intentions.

Amber let out a long sigh. "Well, your hands feel really good. But I'm sorry. I've got a big test tomorrow and this class is really, really important for my applications to Med School."

Her tone was not what I'd been hoping for. My idealized plan for this evening began and ended in sexual playtime with Amber. E-Beth was busy getting steady with Jeff and Diane had just started seeing a new guy herself.

I sighed and kept up my massage. Looked like it would just be me and my hand tonight.

Turned out I was wrong. I was already in bed, sleeping fitfully and without release when Amber finally crawled in beside me in the early AM hours. I didn't wake up until the head of my cock lodged in the back of her throat. And once I finally expelled all my tension into her gullet, she patted me and put me back to sleep.

Who needed E-Beth or Diane? I had the greatest girlfriend in the world.

***

WINTER (December 2002)

I scanned the crowd, flitting past familiar faces and instead looked for my "crew". Once I spotted them, I squeezed Amber's hand and nodded in their direction.

"You ready?" she asked me. "Your first company Christmas party. You'll have to mingle and network with all the bigwigs before the night is done.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I paused and looked my date up and down. Her blonde hair was in a classic updo, with loose tendrils framing either side of her face. Expensive jewelry adorned her ears and neckline, leading the way to a plunging red dress that emphasized her cleavage and was already drawing attention from all around us. "I'm fine as long as I'm with you," I said with total sincerity.

"Aww, that's sweet."

"Well actually," my tone shifted to humorously casual. "With you standing next to me, my bosses won't care what's coming out of my mouth as long as they can stare at you."

Amber just smiled and hugged my arm. Then we headed off to meet the Enginerds. They were pretty stationary around a table. Actually, most of the Engineers were relative wallflowers and grouped together for support. I actually saw one guy diagramming out a new schematic for some project, despite the fact that we were supposed to be having fun instead of working this evening.

In any case, all conversation died at the table as we approached. Marshall's jaw was already on the floor and Vipul was obviously ogling all the cleavage he could before his date smacked his arm.

"Hi guys," I said casually. "I'd like to introduce you all to Amber."

"Hello," she offered and then politely began shaking hands. Vipul was with his date, the daughter of a friend of his mother's. Dan was with his girlfriend. And Marshall was flying solo.

At first, we all tried to make positive small-talk. The guys regaled the girls with stories of some of our office exploits and the little competition brewing between "Dan & Dave". It wasn't much of a competition, but most of the office enjoyed the idea of a Dan & Dave rivalry.

But after a while, the four Enginerds (yes, me included) got hung up on some technical discussion and the girls found their own conversation. Amber figured out what was going on and tried to politely engage us all once again. But in the end, she was saved by an Executive VP walking by and calling my name.

The three musketeers shut up behind me, leaving poor D'Artagnan on his own as they melted into the background. But Amber stepped to my side as we politely greeted the EVP and his wife, and then I introduced my date.

His eyes dropped to Amber's chest before he schooled his features and pointedly looked her in the eye. "You're Robert's daughter, aren't you?"

Amber blushed and said "Yes I am."

"I go golfing with him every now and again. Be sure to say hello for me the next time you see him."

Amber smiled, "I will."

He then turned to me. "I'm hearing great things about you, David. You seem to be one of the rising stars in the company."

"Oh, well, I've only been here a few months, sir."

"Call me Stan."

"Stan. Of course. Well, I'm doing my best."

"See to it that you keep it up. That project of yours is being fast tracked by the Executive Committee. But you didn't hear that from me."

I grinned. Things were about to get a lot more high profile. "Of course not. Thank you... Stan."

He smiled and waved, pulling his wife along with him. "Have a good evening."

I was just glancing back to see where my supposed friends had disappeared to when a new voice crept up behind me.

"Wow... you've got an EVP coming up to you during the Christmas party. Things must be looking up." I recognized Brianna's voice. "Hi David."

Amber and I turned to see the newcomer and Amber gasped when she saw Brianna's resemblance to Danielle.

"Hello Amber," Brianna greeted and reached out her hand to shake. "I'm Brianna."

"Merry Christmas," Amber quickly got over her shock. "I see that you look just as David described."

"Weird, huh?" She smiled and my eyes were darting back and forth between the pretty brunette and my hot blonde girlfriend. It was their first meeting and I was really curious to see how they would get along.

"So where's your boyfriend, Brianna?" I asked. "I was looking forward to meeting him for the first time."

"Uh, we're not together anymore," she said while nodding her head and shrugging. Clearly, she'd been the one to break things off.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Something bad happen between you two?"

Brianna just shook her head and shrugged again before fixing me with an intense look. "I just realized that he wasn't the kind of man I really wanted to be with." Her green eyes stayed locked onto mine for just a second too long, and when she turned to smile at Amber I felt a little shiver go down my spine.

Now I really wanted to know how Amber was going to react. My girlfriend had shown a surprising lack of jealousy over the course of our relationship, despite watching me fuck quite a few other girls. But none of those girls really had any long-term designs on me.

Brianna on the other hand...

Even while she was talking to Amber, she was playing with her hair and giggling just a little too much. Maybe she was slightly buzzed from the cocktails, but it was more than that. I further tensed up when Brianna would find little ways to touch my arm or slap my shoulder after a joke that really wasn't THAT funny.

As it was, the two girls launched into a giggling conversation that flowed easily and comfortably. Maybe Amber didn't pick up on Brianna's vibes towards me. Maybe Brianna didn't really have any serious interest that Amber might consider a threat.

Either way, there wasn't going to be a catfight, and after expelling my nerves with a long, slow exhalation, I just settled in to enjoy the party.

***

I was humming along to the Christmas music playing on the stereo as I hopped down the stairs. E-Beth was one of those Christmassy kind of people, loving to hear the classics while she studied, clad in a bright red and green set of pajamas she pulled out every year. She was as expected, studying for her finals at the dinner table with Diane.

"Well, I'm off to go drink some beers and veg out while watching football," I informed them in a sing-song voice. I'd already made plans to join Kevin and Jen at their place to catch some December playoff-implication games.

"Get bent," came Diane's curt reply.

"My my... have some stress you need to blow off?"

E-Beth deliberately stood up and then promptly bent at the waist so that her pajama top hung down and visually proved her large breasts were unfettered by a bra. My gaze automatically lowered but E-Beth just grinned and teased, "We have boyfriends for that now, thank you."

David 0, Girls 1.

I'd poured some coffee and began to sip it to buy myself some time to come up with a witty reply. But before I could, Amber bounded into the room fully dressed and ready to go out. I frowned at her. "Where are YOU going?" Then I took another sip.

"Oh, I thought I told you. Brianna invited me to do some Christmas shopping with her."

I choked on my coffee. A moment later, Amber was patting me on the back and grinning down at me.

"We have SOOO much to talk about! A lot of it about YOU!" She pecked me on the cheek and then whirled out the door.

My life was actually getting weirder.

***

WINTER (January 2003)

"Hey Eric."

"Hey David. What's up?" the big lug answered his cell phone in a rumbling baritone.

"Well I wanted to say congratulations on you guys winning that bowl game. Two sacks and a forced fumble?"

I swear I could hear his grin through the phone. "Yeah. We did good."

"Anyways, the reason I'm calling is that Amber had some new furniture delivered. Fact is, I can't get it upstairs and set up all by myself. And you know how the girls are at helping me out."

"Don't worry about it," Eric said genially. "I got some stuff to do but I'll be there in an hour or so."

"Great! See you then." I smiled and then hung up the phone. Then I turned to my girlfriend. "He'll be here in an hour."

Amber's blue eyes sparkled and she got a very naughty expression on her face.