The Book of David Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, we probably didn't need to make up a story to get him here." I mused. "I could have just said 'Amber wants you to come over so she can seduce you' and he would have been here right away."

The impish blonde just sidled up closer to me and started running her hands down my chest. "But if you did that..." She sank to her knees and began unfastening my jeans. "We wouldn't have time for this."

I couldn't argue with her logic. I had to admit, the idea of watching Amber get royally fucked had some twisted part of my mind rather excited. It would be like watching porn, only live and with people you actually knew. And I really wanted to see this woman I loved get the pleasure from her little fantasy.

Amber was already licking my growing erection from base to head when I groaned and said, "I still can't believe E-Beth agreed to this."

Amber kissed the tip and paused long enough to shrug and say, "She couldn't really say 'no.' She knows I've been her brother's fantasy for years..." And then Amber's mouth descended around my prick.

I groaned in pleasure and rubbed her head. "Yeah, but she still had to get out of house – far, far away from here and away from the idea of her brother having sex with you. I don't think she's coming home tonight, just in case."

Amber grinned with my cock still stretching her mouth. She popped off and giggled, "More time for me to play... with BOTH of you!"

***

I leaned back across the bed, my arms folded behind me as a headrest while I looked into the opening to the vanity area. "It just occurred to me. How come when I had my little fantasy moment with Cherys, I had to do the full-blown romantic date thing and Eric just has to come over and drop his pants?"

Amber was finishing the last touches on her hair in the mirror, wearing just a simple bathrobe that was unbelted and thus exposed a wide expanse of her cleavage down the middle, including both nipples. My question was directed towards the reflection of her tits in the mirror.

She cocked her head to the side. "Girl's fantasy... guy's fantasy. You've got to sweep a girl off her feet to put her in the perfect mood. Guys just want the girl to walk up half-naked and beg to fuck them."

I nodded to her tits. "Makes sense."

Amber caught my gaze and rolled her eyes. "Okay... I'm putting them away now." But first, she dropped the robe and let me ogle her in all her naked glory. Then she moved in front of her closet and began to fish out a VERY enticing lingerie set I was intimately familiar with.

The white thong panties went on first, the crotch just barely big enough to cover her slit and cut low enough to expose Amber's closely trimmed blonde patch. Then came the lacy white bra, the netting sheer enough to expose her nipples and with a little white bowtie front-enclosure. Last was a short, white silk robe left open from throat to tails. With her hair piled up and the all-white ensemble, she looked like an angel.

Eric's perfect dream girl.

Lastly, we set the mood. Amber had chosen this time specifically because the afternoon light would come through her window at just the right angle. When the curtains were pulled closed except for the last two feet, shining rays would pierce through and spotlight her place on the bed, illuminating her and her alone. Several candles were spotted around the room, and a special mp3 mix was set softly from my computer speakers. There would be no doubt as to what it all meant.

Amber had been flirting with Eric for the entire first quarter, subtly weaving her web of seduction under the guise of flirting just for the fun of it. Eric was only too happy to get whatever attention he could. He rarely visited when E-Beth wasn't home, but in the last few weeks, he'd started dropping by without purpose just to see if he could bask in Amber's glow.

I knew Eric would be ready and willing. And Amber had built up this day in her head enough to get rather excited herself. But just when we finished all the settings, she turned and looked at me with an uncharacteristically nervous expression on her face.

"It's been a long time since I had anyone but you..." she said in a half-whisper.

Without another word, I quickly crossed the room and seized her in my arms, squeezing roughly to remind her that I could take her any time I wanted. I bent her backwards, dipping until her she was parallel to the floor. And then my mouth planted onto hers as I gave her the most passionate and powerful kiss I had in me. I was turned on by the idea and I wanted her to know it.

When I finally stood Amber up, she was panting softly and her legs quivered. I let one hand run between her legs and found that she was copiously wet.

"Mmm... my strong man..." she mumbled.

And then the doorbell rang.

"That'll be him." I kissed my girlfriend one more time on the nose. "Showtime."

I went out the door as Amber got herself situated on the bed. We were the only ones home as E-Beth was out with Jeff, probably until tomorrow. And Diane had started seeing her latest new guy and wouldn't be back until late evening.

When I opened the door, Eric said "Hey, Dave" and held out his hand for me to slap in a half-high-five.

"C'mon in."

His eyes darted around quickly. "So where's the furniture?"

"Hmm?" Then I remembered the story. "Oh, yeah. Uh, the delivery guys were only paid to drop it off, not carry it into the house so they left it in the living room. But why don't you come up first? I'll show you what we need to do."

His eyes roved across the doorway to the living room, not seeing any signs of boxes. I had to remember that Eric might look and act like a big lug, but he was E-Beth's little brother and he had a sharp set of brains to match.

I quickly hustled my way up the stairs and thankfully he followed rather than wait around and inspect the living room. We quickly came to the bedroom I shared with Amber. I knocked twice and then opened the door.

Eric followed me in, taking a moment to adjust his eyes to the dimmer lighting. And then that slack-jawed dazed expression was on his face. "Holy shit..."

Amber was lying on her side, legs scissored together with her left hand caressing a bare thigh. Her body formed a wonderful hourglass figure, with her trim waist dipping after the hip before rising once again to her left shoulder. She'd perched her head on her right hand, supported on its elbow. And topping it all off were her sparkling blue eyes as her entire body was haloed by the rays of light coming through the window.

"Hi Eric..." she drawled in a sweet, seductive voice.

"Holy shit..." he exclaimed again, and then glanced over to me.

But I was already backing out of the room and closing the door. By agreement, we knew he would be far less nervous if I was gone. Once they got rolling, I could probably come back in without anyone minding.

Poor, sweet Eric. The last thing I heard him say was, "Oh, oh, Amber I'm sorry. If I'd known I would have taken a shower before I came over."

"Don't be," she giggled. "You smell like a MAN."

And then I closed the door.

***

There was a muffled thump from upstairs, followed by a girlish "oooh!" I smirked to myself and screwed the cap back onto the 64oz Gatorade I'd been chugging. I figured I'd need some extra fluids and electrolytes for this night.

After popping it back into the fridge, I turned and headed up the stairs.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh..." I could hear Amber chanting, the sound accompanied by a rhythmic thumping of some sort.

Silently, I opened the door and it swung back to slowly reveal a sight I honestly never thought I would see. But just because I didn't expect it didn't mean I wasn't pleased to see it.

Eric was standing off to the side of the room, completely naked with every muscular bulge on display. He had Amber's back pinned against the wall with her ass in his hands and her legs wrapped around his waist. Amber was not a small girl. She was 5'10" and had the heft in her tits and ass to match. And yet his arms betrayed no strain as he held her up easily, drilling his cock into her in a steady pumping motion.

My beautiful blonde girlfriend, for her part, just had a wildly delirious look in her eyes as her hands squeezed his biceps while he fucked her into the wall. Her mouth gaped open as she kept up a whimpering chant of "oh"s as Eric repeatedly filled her and retreated only to fill her again.

I watched as she suddenly dug her heels into his ass, pulling her ankles together as she squealed. And then her body locked up as an orgasm swept through her, her voice a strangled gasp as she clutched even tighter to the beefy young man.

Like a locomotive, he just kept up his metronomic thrusting into her climax and through to the other side.

I crossed the room and sat down on the bed. I had a new erection and absentmindedly I slipped my hand into my jeans to grab a hold of it.

When she came down from her high, Amber's eyes opened up and she saw me, fitting me with a fresh smile. Her current lover was still oblivious, and he continued sawing in and out of her with powerful strokes.

"Oh, Eric... Fuck me," she breathed. "Fuck me..."

Her words were directed to him but it was clear her statement was for me. She was truly enjoying this and she was only too happy to let me know. The delight in her eyes was unmistakable.

I watched as his hips began to speed up, his asscheeks clenching tighter with the stronger exertion. He looked far from being tired but rather he was panting out of sheer excitement. "Oh, Amber!" he cried as he began to thrust harder and faster, pumping away as orgasm's horizon got closer and closer.

Amber was now a rag doll in his arms, his hurried pistoning in and out of her violently jerking her body against the wall and up and down in his grasp. She shut her eyes and her mouth gaped open again, a low howl building from deep in her gut as his powerful body was pulling her along with him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" she chanted and then shrieked as she climaxed again, spasming out of control so that her flailing arms slapped into the wall at odd intervals, her body's jerking out of sync with his thrusting. And then Eric's hips went into overdrive as he was just about to let loose as well.

But Amber had other plans. When she recovered just enough she leaned into his ear and husked, "I want to swallow it."

Eric's head jerked back.

"I want you to shove your thick cock into my mouth and drown me in your sperm. I want to taste you on my breath every time I burp for the next week. I want- Ahh!"

Amber shrieked when Eric abruptly dropped her to the ground, settling her onto her feet and then her knees as she quickly placed her face in front of his crotch. I got my first good look at Eric's prick, noting how truly big it seemed, just like the rest of him.

Amber had already shown a talent for deep-throating me, but this was going to be a challenge. Still, she did her best to cram as much of his meat into her mouth as she could. And with her hand flying back and forth and corkscrewing at the same time along his shaft, Eric soon bellowed out his release and flooded her oral cavity with his creamy white spunk.

She was staring up at Eric's face and her eyes went wide as he began pouring away into her. Years of repressed desire were emptying out of him and he immediately looked light-headed, completely stupefied that his fantasy had become reality. I knew how he felt.

Amber took everything he had to give her, save for a couple of droplets that leaked out onto her chin. And after she squeezed out his last pulse, she gaped her mouth open wide and showed him the pool of cum she had collected there.

Tilting her head back, she gulped once and then showed him it was all gone.

He staggered back a few steps. Personally I was just surprised that he didn't pass out. But his senses quickly came back to him when she rose and enfolded the big guy in a warm hug.

"Thank you Eric. That was wonderful."

He wrapped her up in his arms and I swear he started to cry from happiness. His dream girl was thanking HIM. She pulled away and then kissed him on the cheek. "You sit down and rest now. I'm going to go play with my boyfriend a bit. And when you're ready, I want your next load inside my pussy."

Eric followed Amber's naked body as she passed him and then crawled onto the bed beside me. His eyes went wide in surprise when he saw me. But I just grinned and gave him a thumbs up as Amber worked my jeans off and then began to bob her head up and down my erect cock.

Her bare ass was waving straight back at him, wiggling enticingly. Amber had said 'when you're ready'. From the way he was staring at her ass and the fact that he was still a teenager, I didn't think it would be very long before he was ready.

***

Eric screwed Amber to one orgasm from behind while she was sucking my dick, and then we fulfilled one of Amber's great fantasies. She mounted Eric while he was flat on his back and then I got to my knees behind her and entered her ass, completing Amber's first ever DP.

After I spunked into her ass and Eric filled her pussy, her eyes had just rolled up into her head and she'd passed out, leaving Eric and I looking at each other and grinning like idiots.

I got her into the shower and cleaned us both up while Eric took the other bathroom. And then the three of us rendezvoused in the kitchen to get some nutrient-replacement.

At first, Eric felt rather awkward now that his conscience was back in control, as compared to his lust. He was definitely cognizant of the fact that Amber was holding my hand while she ate her dinner.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him.

"A little weird," he admitted. His eyes were still drifting down to Amber's chest, as if recalling from memory what she looked like naked beneath her clothes.

"Don't feel weird," I assured him. "You certainly weren't feeling weird twenty minutes ago."

He blushed as he remembered what positions we were in back then. "I still can't believe it."

"Believe it," Amber laughed. "I'm going to be sore for days by the time I'm through with both of you."

Eric sat up straight. "You're not done with us yet?"

She grinned. "Nope. I've got a head full of fantasies and our roommates won't be back until tomorrow."

I smirked at him. "Think your mind can be blown for a few more hours?"

Eric's gaze dropped again to the wobble of Amber's braless tits beneath her shirt. "I'm willing to find out."

***

We didn't stop until sometime around 2 AM. By then, the three of us had tried out just about every possible combination of two guys and a girl. She'd even tried to get Eric into her ass but he was just too thick. But still, by the time we were through, Amber had taken cum into all three orifices and had it sprayed all over her body: face, tits, belly, you name it. We all needed showers again before we could finally go to sleep.

Even then, Amber had tried to get Eric off in her mouth one final time but he just couldn't get it up any more. Amber had already wrung every last drop out of him.

When I woke up, I had Amber cuddled up against me but the other side of the bed was empty. Eric was already gone. I was surprised. If anyone was going to be completely wiped out and sleep in until noon, I thought it would be Eric. Amber had just used him up that much.

I slipped out of the bed and got into my pajamas, then I headed down the stairs to find Eric sitting in the living room with a fresh cup of coffee. I poured myself one and then went to join him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him.

He smiled and then looked over at me. "A little weird."

"Still?"

"Well, not as bad as before."

"Bad enough that you couldn't sleep."

His lips were a tight smile before he took another sip. When he drank some down he glanced over at me. "Too much to think about."

"I know how you feel." I held his gaze. "Really, I know. I'd been obsessed with Cherys for years and years growing up."

He looked up contemplatively for a moment. "Cherys... Wasn't she your old girlfriend's big sister?"

"Yeah..." I looked down for a moment at the memory of Ellie. "Guess you wouldn't have really known her. We all graduated before you got to High School. But the point was that she was my dream girl from the time I grew hair on my balls."

Eric's eyes unfocused as he thought back on his own fantasies. "Like Amber..."

"Yep..."

He looked over at me again. "You knew?"

I snorted. "Eric, EVERYONE knew."

His head jerked and he got a slightly frightened look on his face. Not something you'd expect from an impressive-looking man like him. "Did Amber? Did she... you know... out of pity for..."

"No, no," I soothed him. "Believe me. She wanted to because she was attracted to you. That you'd been crushing on her for the last four years just made it sweeter. But if she wasn't into you, she wouldn't have done it."

"Okay, okay," he seemed relieved.

"So the question now is: How do you feel? Do you feel the same way you did two days ago?"

He sat and thought about that long and hard, just cradling his coffee mug, dwarfing the ceramic in his big hands. I sipped my coffee and stayed quiet to let him think.

At last he answered "No." He sat up straight and inhaled. "I feel... a lot less tense. And I feel... relieved. And I feel... kind of sad."

"Why?"

"It's over. My fantasy, it's over. I'd been dreaming about what it would be like to be with Amber for so long."

"Disappointed?"

"Not at all! She was AMAZING." He smiled and mentally replayed all that we had done. "But now... I've LIVED my fantasy."

"So does that mean you wouldn't want to have sex with her again?"

He blushed and looked at me sheepishly. "I wouldn't say THAT... Your girlfriend is still fucking GORGEOUS." Then he looked inward again and took another sip of coffee. "But the weight is off my chest now. The desperate desire that I've had buried inside me for so long is gone. You know?"

I thought back to Cherys. "Yeah, I know."

***

SPRING (April 2003)

"A party? You're kidding me."

"Nope!" Amber grinned.

I looked in disbelief at my girlfriend. It wasn't that I was against the idea of having a party in the house. After all, we'd had plenty of parties for various events like birthdays and finals, etc. But Amber wasn't talking about just any party. She was talking about a *party*, like the ones Nataliya used to bring me to.

Even though Carmita had graduated and moved on, others had continued the "tradition". But once Amber and I hooked up and brought E-Beth and Diane into the mix, we hadn't really felt like going. We were screwing each other every week as it was. Now Amber was actually suggesting we host our own little orgy in this very house.

"Who would be coming?" I asked.

"Obviously you, me, E-Beth, and Diane. E-Beth's boyfriend Jeff. I wanted to invite Eric. And one or two more that I have as surprises!" she grinned at the last.

Still, I frowned.

Amber sidled up to me wrapping one arm around my waist and the other hand lightly caressed my crotch. "C'mon... Diane's started to get itchy ever since she broke up with the last boyfriend."

She had me wavering just a bit at that. But then she leaned into my ear and said, "Maybe I'll invite Brianna."

Involuntarily, my dick lurched at that thought. Amber clearly felt it and she immediately started giggling. I knew she didn't really mean it. As much as she and Brianna had become casual friends, she just wasn't THAT close to my brunette co-worker.

"Hey, that was mean," I protested.

"I'll make it up to you. Why don't we go into our bedroom and see if I can't convince you to go along?"

***

She convinced me alright.

The next day, we went to our roommates to suggest the party. Diane was clearly game. And Amber sprung the idea on E-Beth just after E-Beth finished complaining about her relationship with Jeff falling into a rut.