The Book of David Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The harder part was convincing E-Beth to let Amber invite Eric.

"You actually want me to be NAKED in the same ROOM with him!"

Diane was the first to roll her eyes. "David and Danielle never had that problem."

E-Beth glared daggers at the diminutive Asian. "Well CLEARLY, Eric and I aren't THEM!"

She steamed and paced around the room for a couple of minutes while the rest of us just let her cool off. Still, it seemed that despite her anger dissipating, she wasn't totally cooling off. In fact, she seemed to be getting hotter in an aroused sort of way.

Finally, E-Beth glanced over at a bemused Amber, who was fighting not to smile. "You KNEW, didn't you?"

Amber now broke into a victorious grin. "You're my best friend. And we think alike."

E-Beth sat down, squirming while rubbing her thighs together. "I am NOT touching him. And he's NOT touching me."

"Fine," Amber agreed. "But you do want to SEE him naked, don't you?"

E-Beth blushed. "Why did he have to grow up into such a hunk?"

The phrase sounded familiar to me. But before I could react, E-Beth got up and went for her keys. "Gawd I'm horny. I'm going over to Jeff's place. I don't think it'll take any effort to convince him."

That just left Amber, me, and Diane.

The Chinese pixie looked at my crotch and then over at Amber. "Do I have to wait until the party?"

Amber placed her hand on me possessively and began pulling me towards our bedroom. Backing up, she flashed a wicked grin at Diane. "Yep. From now until then, this dick is all MINE."

Ten minutes later, I lifted my head out of Amber's crotch and slotted my cock inside of her. She brushed my cheeks and giggled happily while I started a slow rhythm.

"This isn't normal, you know," I said. "Regular people don't throw wild bisexual orgies."

"Mmm, but you're wrong," Amber replied while rolling her hips up to meet me. "Regular people just try to make themselves and their loved ones happy. So by that logic, we're just living an ordinary life."

"Riiight... ordinary..." I grinned and then bent down to kiss my wonderful girlfriend. And then we did our best to make each other VERY happy.

***

Things came together pretty quickly for a Saturday party. All the participants readily agreed, with most of the students eager for a chance to let loose just before the end of the year.

Exerting a little sweat work, we (read: ME) got the mattresses down into the living room and onto the floor around the coffee table. The sofas were pushed back against the walls. By the time everything was arranged, we had quite the sexual playpen with plenty of fucking surfaces.

One nice thing about having a private party with a small group was that we could skip past the cheaper alternative of beer and mix our own cocktails. All ninety pounds of Diane got buzzed pretty quickly before any of our guests even arrived, and E-Beth was quickly catching up to her.

Fortunately for E-Beth, Jeff was the first one to arrive. He was a full twenty minutes early, not that E-Beth minded as she leaped into his arms. He staggered beneath her and nearly dropped her, but I was impressed that he managed to remain standing and eventually hoist her legs around his waist.

The thin, glasses-wearing intellect had been joining E-Beth in her regular workouts (yes, the gym) for most of the year and he'd put on more than a few pounds of muscle. She'd also done quite the makeover on him and it turned out the guy was pretty decent looking with contact lenses, a new haircut, and some helpful fashion advice.

I smiled in happiness for my ex that she'd found a man who could match her intelligence and also satisfy her physical desires.

A tipsy Diane was not the only one to notice how Jeff had evolved throughout the year, and as E-Beth dragged him into the kitchen to get a drink, our petite horny roommate went after the couple to strike up a conversation.

Right at the appointed hour, Eric arrived looking rather nervous. But the brilliant smile Amber flashed him on arrival did wonders to calm the big lug down. She wrapped him in a hug and then looping her arm through his, led him to the kitchen as well.

Meanwhile, E-Beth, Jeff, and Diane had already moved into the living room while Diane was already half into the guy's lap. I glanced to the side and saw E-Beth pensively looking after her BIG little brother as he walked away into the kitchen, and with a nervous gulp she downed the rest of her drink.

I was just about to walk over there to try and help calm her down when the doorbell rang. With a quick head count, everyone who I was expecting had already arrived. It must be Amber's surprise guest or two.

Bracing myself and unsure what to expect, I peered through the peephole. What I saw shocked the hell out of me and then I couldn't get the door open fast enough.

"Maria! Nataliya!"

Two stacked, statuesque blondes gave me matching smiles and perky, excited waves. "Hello David!"

"Ohmigod. I missed you guys!" I held my arms out for a hug. Both Russian sisters stepped into the house to embrace me simultaneously from each side. They both smelled just as good as I remembered.

My first attention was to Nataliya. She'd always been emotionally closer since adopting a motherly attitude towards me in the aftermath of Ellie. And of course, my 21st birthday party would forever be etched into memory. I kissed her cheek and then pulled back to hold her at arms length. "Wow, I haven't seen you for what... two years?"

After her graduation, Nataliya had gotten a job for a consulting company out in the big city and we'd only sporadically kept in touch by email. "Two years, David," she said wistfully. Then she playfully jabbed at my belly. "You're getting soft in your old age." My waistline, while not big or anything, had been creeping wider ever since I stopped playing football competitively.

"Can't say the same for you," I replied. "You look fabulous!" And she did. A couple of years and a good income only improved Nataliya's fashion capabilities and filled out her curves. She was hot, trim, and all blonde bombshell.

"Thank you. How are Cherys and Danielle? I heard about Dani..." Her voice went quiet all of a sudden.

I waved off the concern. "She's fine. I just saw them last weekend. They're great now and as strong as ever."

Nataliya smiled and then I turned to Maria. "And you..." I leaned in and pecked Maria's cheek while she returned in kind. "CrazySexyBeautiful as always." Maria was still a Junior and around campus. We ran into each other occasionally and she filled me in on the latest insanity of her love live. Like always, the slender soon-to-be-candidate-for-Victoria's-Secret beauty had an orbit of a dozen boys to play with and not a single steady boyfriend in the last few years. She liked it better that way. And lately, she'd added a little strawberry into her blonde hair.

Now for the question burning in my mind. "What are you two doing here?"

"Amber didn't tell you?" Maria queried.

As if on cue, my girlfriend appeared at my side and smiled at the sisters. "It was a surprise."

"A very GOOD surprise," I admitted.

Amber went on, "I ran into Maria on campus a few days ago. She was complaining about how there were never any good orgies like back in the day and that's what put this party into my head."

Maria glanced at her sister. "I told her that Nataliya was planning to come visit me for the weekend. It seemed the perfect time to have some fun!" She giggled wonderfully. Maria always did love her 'fun'.

And so I went into the living room with three gorgeous blondes by my side. Jeff looked up from his seat and immediately started drooling. E-Beth leaned over and slapped his arm in mock annoyance. Eric just looked in awe at the beauty before him. And Diane was already kneeling by the coffee table and shuffling two decks of cards together.

"We're all here," the little Asian announced. "Time for strip poker!"

***

Unfortunately, as great as it may sound, walking in and immediately fucking rarely ever happens, especially in a group of people. Even Carmita's best orgies started with some drinking and dancing to put people in the right kind of mood to transition from clothed and vertical grinding into the naked and horizontal version.

In a small group, cocktails work even faster as a social lubricant and strip poker made for a nice ice breaker among the strangers.

As luck would have it, Eric was pathetically bad at poker. Not that he didn't have the brains for it; he just never spent the time practicing. Besides, having five sets of wonderful breasts slowly being revealed didn't really help his focus either.

As such, he was the first to end up naked and the first to be forced into sexual "tasks" in order to remain in the game. Soon, Maria was playing her hand from Eric's lap, grinding her tight ass against his fat erection.

After that, E-Beth's wild streak came out a bit and once Diane came up with no more clothing to lose, she made Diane crawl over and suck Jeff's dick for a minute.

Two hands later, Nataliya was eating out Amber on the couch.

Five minutes later, no one gave a rat's ass about the cards any more. The lights were dim. The music pumped in the background. And the only other sounds were those of an eight-person orgy under way.

Diane had been the first to break away, showing surprising strength for such a small girl as she practically heaved Jeff onto one of the floor-bound mattresses and promptly shoved her freshly-shaven twat into his face.

Despite the fact that Maria was actually winning and still had her thong panties on, once Diane went into motion the young blonde cleared the coffee table with one arm, sat on the table itself and whipped her panties off. And then her hands were guiding Eric's head down in between her legs as she oohed and ahhed while rubbing his bulging muscles.

The game now effectively over, Amber took Nataliya's hand and calmly led the two of them over to another mattress to get better acquainted. At Carmita's last party, Nataliya had missed out to go be with Leslie, leaving behind a promise to make it up to us. Now Amber was collecting what she was owed to finally find out what all the fuss was about this ex-stripper hottie.

And E-Beth was only too happy to join me on a couch and get a little better reacquainted. For a good five minutes we simply cuddled and kissed, our actions borne of fond memories and instinctive knowledge of each other's body. When we finally came up for air, E-Beth smiled at me and gasped, "Can you believe we haven't even kissed each other ALL YEAR?"

"It was an eternity," I complained and then dove right back into her lips while our hands roamed each other's body.

Then a familiar "Ai! Ai! Ai" chirping sounded off to the left of me. I glanced over and grinned before commenting, "Your boyfriend looks to be having fun."

Diane had left one coating of her sweet honey on Jeff's face and was currently bouncing up and down his shaft, her eyes squeezed shut as she ground herself happily.

E-Beth nodded. "She's been wound up tighter than anything for the last couple of weeks. She really needed to de-stress. And for Jeff and me, this party just might be what we needed to break out of our rut." E-Beth actually growled at me at that, and with a whoop of delight she spun us around, slammed my back into the couch, and began to rip off my clothing.

I got the hint pretty quickly and for expediency, we each took over stripping ourselves. I was trying to get my pants off when E-Beth slipped the catch to her bra, and then I stopped caring about my pants as her magnificent breasts sprung free.

As happens with the passage of time from teenager to young adult, E-Beth's body had also started to fill back out. She hadn't gone back to being chunky or anything, but her hourglass figure developed and she'd put some pounds back on. And her previous 34DDs now looked even bigger.

E-Beth paused and gave me a melodramatic eye roll, pretending to be annoyed as I reached up and started pawing at her tits. The smirk on her face was the dead giveaway. And then she got off me so that she could finish removing my pants.

Meanwhile, I took a moment to scan the room. Amber and Nataliya were already naked and sixty-nining, my girlfriend's perfect ass pointing back at me. And from the way Amber's hips were wriggling, Nataliya was up to her usual tricks. If there was a better pussy licker on the planet, I certainly wasn't aware of it. Oral orgasms were always faster and I knew the two would get their starter climaxes out of the way before seeking some dick.

And over on the coffee table, Maria had her legs around Eric's neck as he loomed over her and started thrusting into welcoming pussy. All the while, Maria was chanting at him "Fuck me harder!" and "Break me in half!" Thinking back, I remembered that while Amber had only recently picked up her fetish for being powerfully dominated, Maria had always been that way. Getting roughly pounded by a hulking brute like Eric had to be Maria's idea of heaven.

Of course, Maria's idea of rough sex could potentially destroy our furniture. I saw the wobble in the coffee table's legs and whistled. Eric turned his head around and I gestured to one of the available mattresses. The big guy blushed sheepishly and hoisted Maria into his arms, never breaking their union as he repositioned them and then promptly began to pound her into the mattress.

"Gawd you're so sexy," Eric groaned. Maria's eyes just went wild with delight as she fucked back at him even harder.

Just as they started to get into it, E-Beth rotated my head around to face her. "Remember me?"

"Sorry..."

"I know, I know. The host has to keep an eye on things..." she grinned. "Or maybe you just like watching."

"Maybe a little of both," I answered to her nipples.

E-Beth laughed before fisting my cock and moving to straddle me. And as she began to settle down around me, she sighed happily. "Ooh... I missed this."

"I'm always here," I assured her as she hit bottom and began to rock with her hips.

"Yeah..." E-Beth sighed.

"I'll always be here for you," I told her more seriously.

E-Beth looked into my eyes and began to tenderly stroke the side of my head. To the outside observer, perhaps it would appear that we were the couple in love. Our bodies remembered the rhythm, and together we melded together in our joined pleasure.

"What the fuck?" came a startled gasp, tinged with a Russian accent. A metallic *click* sounded quickly after. Still joined, E-Beth and I stopped pumping and turned to see what was going on.

"Gotcha! You've been a baaad girl, Maria" Amber said smugly with a little smile. She was kneeling beside Maria's head. And then I saw the silver handcuffs locked around Maria's wrists and around the coffee table leg. And just when Maria gaped her mouth in disbelief, Amber dropped her crotch over the younger Russian sister and promptly smothered her in wet pussy.

Amber caught our looks. "I win! I got both sisters' tongues on my clit first!" She grinned happily and then looked to Eric to kiss him wetly. "Hey big boy. Fuck her RAW."

Meanwhile, Nataliya had joined E-Beth and I, meeting first me and then the busty brunette in passionate liplocks. And then she began kissing her way down E- Beth's spine while my ex-girlfriend began to slowly pump her hips once again. At Nataliya's direction, I slid my own ass to the edge of the sofa and spread my legs, so she could get her tongue on my balls as E-Beth continued to fuck herself on my pole.

Somewhat expectedly, Diane came first. She'd wriggled and lunged on top of Jeff, who looked like it still hadn't hit him that he had the opportunity to sample a brand new variety of women. But despite his relative inaction, his cock was iron hard and hot to the touch and Diane knew just how to put it to use.

And when Diane crested over, it seemed to wake something up inside of Jeff as he grabbed onto Diane's hips and began to pound her light body up and down as he sought to get his own rocks off.

Eric beat him to it. Maria's body was the stuff of fantasy and her bound, submissive position and athletic pussy were just too much for him to handle. He slammed down with all his weight, causing Maria to cry out in happy pain, and I could see his butt cheeks clenching as he filled her up with all of his creamy man juice.

And finally Jeff was at his limit. Diane read the bulging veins in his forehead and slipped off of him, kneeling beside his legs and swallowing his bulging cock into her little mouth. And as her fingers jacked him quickly, I could see her throat begin to flex as he poured his seed down her throat.

E-Beth and I started a good five minutes after the other couples. But with Nataliya's help, we were catching up fast. At the moment, Nataliya was cuddling E-Beth from behind, her head on E-Beth's shoulder as they craned their necks to swap spit while Nataliya roughly handled E-Beth's tits in her left hand. Those buoyant orbs simply fascinated everyone. And with Nataliya's right hand on E- Beth's clit, there was no way the overheated brunette could last very long.

E-Beth broke her liplock with Nataliya just long enough to scream in ecstasy, her pussy muscles clamping down on me and threatening to send me over the edge with her. But I *just* held out. And when the curvy brunette came down from her high, she smiled appreciatively at the blonde and said, "Your turn."

So the girls swapped places; only this time, Nataliya had her back to me. I held up shaft upright while the statuesque blonde lowered herself, and once we were fully seated, she spread her legs and lay back against my chest. E-Beth leaned forward and kissed her not two inches from my face, and then E-Beth turned and kissed me. "I want you to fill her with your sperm. And then I'm going to suck it out of her pussy. It's been so long since I tasted you and a little sugar on top would be heavenly."

How could I not start thrusting after that statement? With the springiness of the couch cushion, I began to bounce us while Nataliya pulled my hand around to her breasts, big and round enough to rival E-Beth's. Meanwhile, the saucy brunette lowered her head between our legs to get us both off that much faster.

In the meantime, I caught the tail end of Amber sucking all of Eric's cum out of Maria. Jeff was sitting up with a dazed expression as he stared at my fantastically gorgeous naked girlfriend sixty-nining with an equally hot young babe. And Diane was slurping up Eric's cock trying to revive it for her own Eric- Powerfuck experience.

By now I was just in sensory overload. The thudding bass beat of the music felt like it was causing my blood to pulse. The weight of Nataliya's body against my chest combined with alcohol thickheadedness to put me in a trancelike state. And the exquisite feeling of a tight pussy wrapped around my shaft called all of my attention down lower.

E-Beth had set up the pins. Now she was the one to knock them down.

With one long lick from my balls up to my exposed shaft and finishing at Nataliya's clit, the hot brunette brought us both to climax. Nataliya let out one final gasp of pleasure, already cumming as she sat back down a final time and embedded my rod to the hilt. My rational brain was aware of my cock thickening in the split second before the head came apart and began spewing both balls worth of jism up and into the busty blonde.

My eyes fluttered and when the conscious world came back to me, I had a satisfied limp feeling in my crotch and the weight was literally lifted off my chest. I say that because Nataliya had moved to the side of me, laying back with one foot on the floor and the other flung over the back of the sofa, spreading herself obscenely wide so E-Beth could bury her tongue into Nataliya's pussy and begin slurping out our mingled fluids.