The Christmas Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,009 Followers

Now it was Emma's turn to blush. She'd always fantasized about John taking her virginity, but she had to admit that there was something appealing about the idea of letting her dad be her first. A fresh wave of moisture flooded her panties as she thought about spreading her legs for her daddy and letting him have his way with her. It was so nasty, and wrong, and so very exciting. At that moment, she knew she wanted to be a part of this as well.

"Mmm that sounds nice, she said, giving her dad a coy smile. "I'm in." Her response, elicited sighs of relief from the rest of her family.

For several long moments, everyone sat there in silence, absorbing the fact that they were really going to do this. Despite their excitement, no one seemed willing to take make the first move.

Finally, John spoke up. "So what do we do now?" he asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Anything we want," Susan replied. "Is there anything you want to do... with me, perhaps?"

John was at a complete loss for words and merely stated dumbly back at her. There were a thousand things he'd like to do with his mom, but actually forming those thoughts into words wasn't easy. The fact that his dad and sister were there watching only made him more nervous.

Susan sensed that she would need to take the initiative. "I can think of at least one thing I'd like to do." Staring directly at his crotch, she said, "I've had my eyes on that hard cock all morning. Would you like it if I gave you some relief?"

She wanted desperately to see what was hiding underneath the tent in his shorts. When John nodded shyly in response, she got out of her chair and went to him, snuggling up close by his side.

John was nervous. He could feel the warmth of her body next to his, but he had no idea what she expected from him. He knew she wanted him, and he wanted her as well, but it felt so nasty and wrong to touch his own mother in a sexual way while his father sat there and watched. As a result, all he could do was stare at his feet.

"Look at me," his mother said, sensing his hesitation. She smiled as their eyes met. "You don't have to worry," she said. "I've wanted this for a long time. I want to do everything with you. I want to feel your hard cock against my skin. I want to touch it, stroke it, suck it, and most of all, I want to feel it sliding in and out of my pussy. It turns me on so much just thinking about you fucking me with that big, hard cock." As she spoke, Susan gently caressed her son's thigh, slowly inching toward the bulge between his legs. When she reached her target, she gently stroked the outline of his shaft, never breaking eye contact with her son and smiling at the mesmerized look on his face.

John had been on edge all morning, and his mother's touch was the final straw that set him off. Groaning with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement he shuddered through an intense orgasm. Susan kept stroking him through his pants, nearly cumming herself as as she watched his eyes roll back in his head and felt his shaft jerk and twitch while he filled his pants with a hot load of cum.

When John finally came back down to earth, a crushing wave of embarrassment washed over him, and it took everything he had to resist the urge to flee back to the safety of his bedroom. This was not at all how he'd imagined his first sexual encounter with a woman going, but when he saw the excited smile on his mom's face he calmed down a bit.

"Feel better?" she asked.

John gave her a shy grin and nodded. "Sorry I came so soon," he said. "I've never..." He hesitated. "No one's ever touched me like that before."

"Don't apologize," she replied. "You have no idea what a turn-on it is, knowing that my own son could cum in his pants just at the thought of fucking an old lady like me."

You're not old, Mom!" he protested. "You're just about the sexiest woman I've ever seen. I'm just sorry it took me this long to realize it." Before he could get another word out, she leaned in and kissed him.

John had kissed girls before, but this was different. There was something so loving and familiar, yet so naughty about making out with his mom. Their kiss started out sweet and gentle, but soon Susan started getting more aggressive. John jerked in surprise when she gently, but insistently pressed her tongue against his lips and teeth. He opened his mouth and groaned as she pushed her tongue into his mouth. The sensation of his mother's tongue sliding and pushing against his own was unbelievable.

When she started pulling back, John surprised himself by holding her close and pushing his own tongue between her soft lips. Soon their roles were reversed and John became the aggressor. Susan let out a muffled moan that only egged him on even more. He took his time exploring her mouth, their tongues dueling playfully with each other.

As much as Susan was enjoying their kiss, she wanted more. Without breaking contact with his lips, she reached down to unzip his jeans. Sensing what she was about to do, John pulled back slightly. With a sexy grin, Susan dropped down onto her knees, pulling his jeans and boxers down to the floor with her.

Susan gasped as her son's hard cock sprang free from the elastic of his boxer shorts and pointed directly at her. Despite having cum mere moments earlier, he was still hard. She was immediately hit with the heady odor of semen, which still coated his shaft in sticky gobs. It was only the second cock Susan had seen in the flesh. He wasn't quite as long as her husband; she guessed maybe six and a half inches, but he was undeniably thicker, and his shaft had a nice, gentle curve to it. She did her best to ignore the growing feeling of emptiness in her wet pussy as she admired her son's member. She desperately wanted to feel it stretching her and filling her, but first, she wanted to taste him.

"You sure did make a mess down there, son," she said in a mock scolding tone. "Why is it that I always have to clean up after you?" She winked and dropped her head, making sure that her eyes never left his. "I guess that's just what mothers are for."

John's feelings of hesitation and embarrassment disappeared in an instant. The only thing he wanted was to feel was his mom's wonderful tongue and lips on his hard cock. Her nasty talk only made him more excited.

Smiling seductively at him, she gave his cock a luxurious lick from his balls all the way up to the tip, filling her mouth with his warm cum. She let her tongue linger on his engorged, purple head, swirling it in a slow circle around his glans. Susan couldn't believe what she was doing. Kissing her son had been one thing, but using her mouth to clean off his cum while her husband and daughter watched was quite another. She didn't care, though. The thought of being her son's cum-slut made her more excited than she'd ever been.

Feeling his mom's tongue on his cock was better than he could have possibly imagined. As she bathed his cock with her tongue, he felt his knees start to weaken and he wasn't sure how much longer he'd be able to stay upright. Sensing the problem, Susan winked up at him and gently pushed him into a sitting position on the couch. She scooted herself between his spread legs and continued meticulously lapping up the gobs of cum that clung to his rigid shaft. She licked and cleaned him with patience and care, savoring every drop of her son's seed. This was more than a nasty sexual act for the two of them. They truly loved each other as only a mother and son could. In a weird way, it felt natural for her to be doing this for him.

Sitting on the other side of the couch, Emma watched in wide-eyed fascination. She'd always fantasized about what her brother's cock looked like, and she was not disappointed by what she saw. Part of her felt jealous that her mom was getting the first taste of his lovely shaft, but she also found it incredibly arousing to watch her experienced mother bring him to the heights of passion.

As she stared at her mother, lovingly licking and teasing her brother's member, Emma felt her own warm wetness leaking out of her pussy and her sensitive nipples rubbing against her t-shirt. She needed relief badly and repositioned herself so she was leaning against the armrest of the couch, her legs stretched out, so they nearly touched her brother's thigh. She let out a pleasurable sigh as she reached beneath the elastic of her pajama bottoms and started rubbing her wet slit. From this position, she could easily watch her brother and mother while taking care of her own pussy at the same time.

Feeling her weight shift on the couch, both mother and son turned their attention to Emma. John's cock twitched in excitement when he saw what Emma was doing, causing Susan to grin. As excited as she was to fuck her son, she'd also fantasized about watching her kids make love as well.

"Would you like to help me?" Susan asked, sensing an opening.

Emma blushed at the sudden attention. "Um... I don't know if I'm quite ready for that," she replied. "Is it okay if I just watch for now?" she asked.

"Of course!" Susan replied. "If you feel like you'd like to do something, just say. Take things at whatever pace you feel comfortable with."

Bill, too, was enjoying the show, and he hadn't failed to notice his daughter masturbating on the couch next to him, either. He wanted to go to her, but his instincts told him not to rush things. Instead, he opened his robe wide, exposing his hard dick to the open air and started slowly masturbating.

Emma's eyes were immediately drawn to her father's exposed body. He'd kept himself in good shape over the years. He was tall, like his son, but broader and more muscular. The heat between Emma's legs intensified as she took in his hairy chest and watched his fist rise and fall on his cock. It was longer than her brother's, and for the first time, she found herself questioning whether either of them would fit in her petite, unsullied pussy. She was determined to find out.

"Enjoying the show?" Susan asked, turning to her husband.

"You know it, honey," he replied. "Now why don't you show our son what a great cocksucker you are."

"I'd love to!" she replied, smiling wickedly back at her son. "You'd like that, too, wouldn't you?" she asked.

Without waiting for a reply, Susan opened her mouth wide and took as much of her son's cock into her mouth as she could. John let out a strangled whimper of pleasure. The warm, wet suction of her mouth and the sensation of her tongue writhing on the underside of his shaft was almost more than he could take. For several long moments, they simply stared into each other's eyes while Susan slurped and sucked on him, reveling in her taboo behavior.

As John's excitement built, he found himself instinctively humping against his mom's face, trying to get more and more of his cock into her mouth. Sensing what he wanted, Susan grabbed both of his hands and placed them on the back of her head, silently giving him permission to fuck her face. Any hesitation or shyness he previously felt faded to the back of his mind as his mom offered herself to him fully. Firmly gripping her hair, he fed her his cock until he felt his balls resting on her chin and the head of his cock lodged in her throat.

"Mmmmmm," Susan moaned around his shaft. She'd fantasized about this moment for so long and it was not a disappointment. With one hand, she reached up to gently caress his balls, and with the other, she reached down to her own soaked pussy, no longer able to ignore the intense waves of heat and moisture coming from her excited cunt.

John had always thought girls didn't really like to give blow-jobs, but his mom's muffled moans told him otherwise. Throwing caution to the wind, he started rhythmically pumping his cock in and out of her sucking mouth. Each time he pulled out, he felt her tongue slide against the spongy head of his cock. When he thrust back inside, she swallowed repeatedly, milking his cock with the muscles of her throat. The sensation was so much more intense than he'd imagined it would be. Soon, he was fucking her face with an animalistic intensity, insensible to everything but the pleasure coursing through his cock and the wet, slurping sounds of his mom's sucking mouth.

Although it felt like ages to both of them, it only took a few minutes of this before John was again on the edge of a powerful orgasm. "Mmmm Fuck! I love fucking your mouth, Mom!" he exclaimed. "You're gonna make me cum!"

He expected her to pull back, but Susan only intensified her efforts. She couldn't wait to taste his hot sperm straight from the source. Moments later, Susan felt his balls contract, and prepared herself for his outpouring. He thrust once more into her mouth and held himself there, spurting again and again, loving the sensation of her throat rhythmically gripping and releasing the head of his cock as she swallowed his cum. When he was finished, she pulled back, making a noticeable popping sound as her lips broke contact.

Susan sighed contentedly, leaned back, and smiled up at her son. The actual act of sucking him off and drinking his cum was even better than in her fantasies. Her nipples rubbed painfully against the inside of her robe, and she could feel her wetness dripping out around her two fingers that were still lodged deep inside of her. She loved getting her son off, but she knew that she would need relief soon as well.

"How was that for a first blow-job?" she asked, staring up at him. Her curly, red hair was disheveled, and her lips and chin were dripping with saliva. Although she'd done her best to swallow it all, a few strands of her son's cum leaked out of the corners of her mouth. She had become her son's cum-slut and absolutely looked the part.

"That was unbelievable, Mom. It felt so amazing." Logically, he knew he should feel guilty for doing something so nasty with his own mother; however, the only feelings he could muster were intense love and gratitude. "I love you so much, Mom. Thank you for doing that for me."

"Anytime, Son. All you have to do is ask," she replied. "Your cum tastes so good, and I love sucking cock -- yours in particular." With a shy smile, she said, "Now, how would you feel about returning the favor?" Standing up on shaky legs, she wiped her mouth with the sleeve of her robe, then, with a swift tug, she untied the sash.

Behind Susan's smile, she studied the anticipation on John's face as she pushed her robe over her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Like her husband, she was naked underneath, giving John his first look at his mother in all her glory. Her distinctive freckles continued down her chest, thinning out around the top of her chest. Her breasts were a solid handful, if a bit on the small side and hung slightly on her chest, no longer as tight and firm as they had been in her youth. John's eyes were immediately drawn to her puffy, pink areola and nipples that jutted out from the skin of her breasts. They were deeply engorged and begged to be sucked and played with.

John's eyes continued to travel downward, appreciating her soft, motherly curves. His gaze finally came to rest on the fiery red curls at the juncture of her thighs. From her standing position, he couldn't get a good view of her pussy, but he could tell from the moisture on her thighs that she was very excited.

Ever since she started fantasizing about her son, Susan wondered whether he would find her attractive, but all of those fears dissipated in an instant as she saw the look of wonder on his face. Feeling emboldened by his hungry gaze, Susan sat down on the chair across from him and spread her legs wide, giving both of her children a good look at her dripping cunt. The hair that framed her opening was matted and wet with her arousal. Her inner lips hung open, and a small stream of her lubrication dripped down to the rosebud of her anus.

John felt his cock begin to rise again at the sight and smell of her. He was practically drooling as he stared at his mom, wanting nothing more than to jump on top of her and explore every inch of her motherly body with his fingers and mouth. He especially wanted to bury his face in her wet snatch.

Emma's arousal also continued to build as she watched the scene unfolding before her. Her eyes darted constantly between her father and brother's cocks as she continued to masturbate with one hand thrust under her pajama bottoms and the other under her t-shirt, pinching and pulling on her nipples. Her mom's show had given her something new to admire. Like her brother, she'd never seen another naked woman right in front of her, and she enjoyed the sight of her mom displaying her dripping pussy to them. "Wow, Mom. You are seriously hot," she said.

"Why, thank you, dear," Susan replied, smiling back at her daughter. "You look pretty hot there yourself."

Emma wasn't sure she agreed. Despite her confident exterior, she had always been insecure about her small breasts and slim, almost boyish figure. As she watched her brother and father ogle her mom's mature, sensual body, she wondered whether they would look at her the same way. She hesitated before responding, but finally managed a quiet "Do you really think so?"

"I know so, dear," Susan replied. She glanced back at her husband and then at her son. "Back me up here, guys."

John had been so focused on his mother that the thought of fooling around with Emma hadn't fully materialized in his brain. He'd always felt closer to his sister than to any of his girlfriends. She was fun, smart, and they understood each other completely. When he considered her in a sexual light, he began to realize that Emma was really something special. "I think you're the perfect package, Sis," he said, sincerely. "It would be so hot to do stuff with you."

"Next to your mother, I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," Bill added.

Emma's confidence returned at their obvious interest in her. She blushed at her father and said, "Would you let me lick and suck you like Mom just did to John? I know I'm not as experienced as she is, but it does look like a lot of fun." She licked her lips seductively and flashed her father a sly smile.

"God, yes, baby. That, and so much more." Sensing that their activities had reached a new stage, Bill said. "Why don't we all take this party upstairs to our bedroom. Something tells me it will be more comfortable up there." Without waiting for a response, he jumped to his feet. At the base of the stairs, he looked back at his surprised family. "You guys coming, or what?" he asked.

They smiled at each other and jumped up to join him. As they made their way upstairs, John hung back to appreciate the view of his mom's full, round ass and wet pussy as it peaked out at him for a brief moment with every step up the stairs. Feeling bold, he reached up and caressed her wet lips, causing her to yelp in surprise and slap him away.

"Naughty boy!" she said, smiling over her shoulder at him. With a playful dash, she leaped away from him and ran to the bedroom.

Meanwhile, Emma's mouth was watering at the sight of her father's cock. She loved the way it bobbed up and down as he walked and wondered what it would taste like. She couldn't imagine swallowing the whole thing like her mom had, but she was determined to try. She'd always been a horny girl, but her outgoing personality was often a cover for the insecurities that had always prevented her from seeking out the pleasure she desired. The longer she thought about it, the more fucking her father and brother seemed like the perfect solution. She knew--had always known--that the two of them loved her no matter what.

When they reached the master bedroom, Susan and Bill both sprawled out on their backs, enjoying the lust-filled expressions on their children's face. Emma and John stood on either side of the bed, excited, but still a little unsure how to proceed.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,009 Followers
123456...9