The Christmas Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. I can hardly believe it, myself," she said with a wistful sigh. "We've raised two wonderful young adults, and I feel so lucky sharing this with them." She hesitated for a beat. "Are you sure you're going to be okay with me fucking John?" she asked, a note of concern in her voice. "Even after all we've done, it will be crossing a line that we can't ever uncross." The feeling of his cock flexing inside of her told her everything she needed to know.

"It's more than okay, Susan," he said without hesitation. "I can't wait to see our son fucking your brains out. I want to see the look on your face when you feel our boy's cock sliding into you. I want to hear you beg for his cum and see it running out of your used up cunt." His words and the mental images they produced made her shiver with excitement.

While she watched her children fondle and kiss each other, Susan rolled her hips in her husband's lap with steadily increasing intensity. His daughter's blowjob had given Bill a bit more stamina, but the sight of his children making out with each other and stroking each other's genitals, along with the feeling of his wife's soaked pussy brought him close to the edge. He gently pushed Susan forward until she was on all fours. Grabbing her hips, he started grinding into her with greater force and intensity.

"Ohhh god honey... You fuck me so good!" Susan groaned. "Look at our beautiful children while you fuck me. Imagine it's your sexy daughter's pussy that you're fucking. Think about how tight she must be. Would you like that Emma?" she asked.

Her mom's words turned Emma on immensely, and without missing a beat, she broke her kiss and asked, "Would you like that, Daddy? I think I'd like to try that with you... if you really wanted to." Emma intentionally made her voice sound as demure and innocent as possible, playing right into her parents' incestuous fantasies.

"Oh, fuck!" Bill responded. "Mmmm... Oh honey, I would love that. Ahhhh..." Susan's breasts shook beneath her as he fucked her, sending electric jolts of pleasure every time her nipples brushed against the sheets. Bill squeezed her hips roughly as lewd images of his innocent daughter floated freely through his brain. When he felt himself reaching the point of no return, Bill closed his eyes and imagined that it was Emma's tight pussy that he was about to fill with his hot sperm. He panted and groaned as spurt after spurt of his cum poured into his wife's welcoming cunt. They both collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily as he recovered from their coupling.

Emma's hands were having their desired effect on her brother as well. "Emma, if you keep that up, I'm going to cum so hard. Please don't stop!" he begged.

Emma had no intention of letting her brother's cum go to waste, and she wasn't going to stop either, so she bent down and took him into her mouth. John gasped in surprise. He noted the differences in her technique from the blowjob he'd received earlier that morning. His mom had taken him all the way down and let him fuck her face, but Emma focused mostly on the head of his shaft, covering it with light licks and kisses. All the while, she kept stroking up and down on his shaft, occasionally reaching down to tease his tightening nutsack. It felt completely different but just as amazing.

John gently stroked his sister's blonde hair as her head bobbed in his lap. He had been on edge for quite a while, and the feeling of her mouth and tongue caressing his sensitive cock head was more than he could take. "Mmm... here it comes sis!" he warned.

Emma didn't care. She had loved the taste of her dad's cum, and instinctively knew that her brother would taste just as nice. She smiled inwardly at the realization that she was becoming a real cum-slut, an incestuous one no less!

John sighed as he felt himself let go. Emma sucked hard on his spongy head, wanting to catch every drop of his salty load. As he shot spurt after spurt into her, she slithered her tongue all along the underside of his shaft, moaning as his hot cum sprayed against tongue and filled her mouth. She reached between her legs and frantically rubbed her clit while he came, managing to bring herself off as well. She shuddered and groaned through her small orgasm, never letting her lips break their seal on his cock. The sensation of was almost too intense for John, but he wouldn't have stopped her for the world.

"Mmmm, you taste delicious, bro," Emma said, panting and grinning as she pulled herself up from her his lap. A few small trickles of his semen leaked around the edges of her mouth, and a long string of saliva hung from her chin. "It's a little different from Daddy's, but just as tasty," she said. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment as she realized how strange it was to compare the tastes of her father and brother's sperm.

"I'm glad you liked it," John replied. The thought that his sister, who'd been at his side for his entire life had just sucked him off was an incredible turn-on. He couldn't quite reconcile his extreme excitement at everything that had happened that morning with the knowledge that they had done something that the rest of society would never condone. He knew he should have felt guilty for doing the things he'd done with his mother and sister, but all he felt was love and satisfaction. He'd never felt closer to his family and, consequences be damned, he couldn't wait to do more with them.

Emma had reached the same conclusion. After swallowing her brother's load, the reality of the situation hit her. If anyone ever found out that she'd sucked off both her father and her brother, she'd never be able to live it down. Still, she knew she wouldn't be able to stop. She'd never felt more beautiful or more loved than when she did at this exact moment. There were so many things she still wanted to try, and she loved knowing that her family would be there to guide her along the way.

Susan and Bill had rearranged themselves during Emma's blowjob. He was leaning back against the headboard while his wife knelt between his spread legs. Her red curls blocked John and Emma's view, but from the wet sounds emanating from their father's groin, it was clear that she was lapping up the mixture of their orgasmic juices from his cock.

As Susan sucked on him, her upturned ass and cunt were on full display to her children. The pink lips of her pussy were framed beautifully by her sticky, matted pubic hair, and her pussy hung open as a thick glob of their dad's cum dripped out of her and ran down her thighs.

Emma's mouth watered at the sight. She wondered what it would be like to lick another woman's pussy, and the fact that the one in front of her was filled with more of her dad's delicious semen was an enticing bonus. Here I go, she thought to herself as she leaned forward and pushed her face between her mom's legs. Susan jerked in surprise, but didn't take her mouth off of Bill's cock. Emma gripped her hips and eagerly slurped her dad's cum out of her mom's flowing cunt. She loved the combined taste and smell of them and was desperate to consume every drop of their spend.

Once Bill's cock was clean, Susan flipped onto her back so that she was spread eagle, her head resting in her husband's lap. Using both hands, she spread herself open, exposing all of her wet, pink pussy to her children's excited gaze. It gave her an incredible thrill to do something so naughty. She loved sharing this side of herself with them and knowing that they not only accepted her, but desired her as well.

Emma smiled hungrily at her mom's lewd display. A mixture of saliva and cum covered her mouth and the tip of her nose. "Wow that tasted good!" she exclaimed. She'd loved the taste of her brother and father, but eating cum directly from her mom's recently fucked pussy was something else entirely.

"I'm glad you like it dear," Susan replied, sighing as her husband caressed her shoulders. "Your mouth felt really good. How about you get down here and finish the job."

Without a moment's hesitation, Emma dropped to her hands and knees and went back to work. She was completely focused on giving her mother pleasure, insistently licking and sucking on Susan's sensitive clit when she wasn't lapping gobs of cum out of her slit. As Susan's arousal began to peak again, she grabbed Emma's blonde locks and started forcefully rutting against her daughter's face. "Fuck you're good at this," she growled between her panting deep breaths.

Not content to sit by and watch, John positioned himself at Emma's side, using one hand to rub her wet pussy and the other to rub and play with her nipples. He ran tight circles around her opening, taking occasional detours up to the sensitive nubbin at the top of her pussy. Her brother's fingers felt great, but didn't distract her from the task before at hand. Emma could tell that her mom was close to the edge and desperately wanted to push her over.

"Fuck... Fuck... OH FUCK!," Susan moaned as she tensed for another orgasm. Her husband's hands had wandered down her shoulders to caress her sensitive breasts. The combination of his massaging fingers, her daughter's mouth on her clit, and the sight of her son toying with his sister's girlish body sent her careening head first into another explosive orgasm.

As the waves of pleasure rocketed through her, Susan locked her legs around her daughter's head, and ground her crotch against her face. Emma felt a mixture of excitement and pride at the knowledge that she'd turned on her mom so much. The excitement of the moment and her brother's hands on her body triggered another small orgasm of her own. Collapsing onto the bed, she enjoyed the heady aroma of her mother's cunt. John never took his hands off of her and marveled at the the way her pussy rhythmically contracted and released as her fragrant lubrication flowed out of her hole. He couldn't wait to find out what those contractions felt like on his cock.

As the women came down from their orgasms, Emma crawled higher up Susan's chest, nuzzling her mother's breasts as Susan held her in a loving embrace. The two of them laid there for several long minutes as they enjoyed the feel of each other's bodies next to one another. Bill returned to rubbing Susan's shoulders, and John lightly ran his palm up and down Emma's back, caressing her soft skin. As mother and daughter regained their senses they smiled lazily at each other. John and Bill also shared knowing smiles, silently acknowledging that they'd both really enjoyed the show.

"Thanks, bro. That felt really nice," Emma said, smiling up at her brother. "I never imagined when I woke up this morning that I'd go down on my entire family before lunch!"

"So you liked it then?" Susan asked. "No regrets?"

"Are you kidding?" Emma replied. "I never gave the idea of incest much thought, although I'll admit there were times when I wished that John wasn't my brother." He blushed at her compliment. "But fooling around with you guys has been so much more exciting than my hottest fantasies. I've never experienced something that felt so wrong, but at the same time, so unbelievably right. I love that I can be a total slut for you all without worrying about being embarrassed or jealous. Basically, I don't ever want this to stop, and I can't wait for whatever comes next."

Bill and Susan smiled at that. "We feel the same way," Susan said. "It turns us on so much knowing that we're doing something so nasty and wrong with our own kids."

"So we know how you feel Emma. How about you John? Would you like to keep going? I know your mom is still waiting for that fuck you promised her," Bill said.

John groaned in excitement. "I think you know the answer to that," he said, indicating his semi-hard cock bobbing in front of him. Any lingering feelings of indecision or guilt were long gone. The only thing on his mind was finally getting to put his cock inside his mom's beautiful cunt. "I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. How many people can say that their parents taught them to have sex? I can't wait to find out how great it feels to fuck you, mom."

Susan was taken aback by his forwardness. "I'm excited too, honey. But before we do anything else, I think we could all use a shower."

"Good idea, Mom. I also need something to eat. Something besides cock that is." Emma said, eliciting laughter from the rest of the family. Despite all that had happened, Emma was still Emma.

Susan and Bill's bathroom was quite large, and their shower was as well. It had three different shower heads pointing from several different angles. It was a tight fit, but that was more than okay with them.

Bill spent a long time washing his daughter's body, paying particularly close attention to her small breasts and sensitive nipples. He loved the way she sighed and leaned into him every time he ran his palms over her hard little nubbins. John did the same with his mom, making a point of touching as much of her body as he could. He was entranced by her pale freckled skin and the way her red hair clung to her soaking wet body. All of the intense urgency of the morning had passed, and they were happy to just enjoy the intimacy of this strange new form of intimacy they now shared.

Despite all the rubbing and touching that went on in the shower, everyone was too worn out to do much more. The four of them got out and dried off when the water started to get cold. Rather than getting dressed, they all put on fresh robes and made their way downstairs, eager to fill their growling stomachs.

Susan went to work making sandwiches while her family stood around the kitchen, chatting as if it was a normal Christmas morning. Any residual awkwardness from their sexual encounter faded away as they sat around the dinner table and simply enjoyed each other's company. As they talked, John thought about the changes that they'd gone through. Realizing that his mom and sister were sexually attracted to him had been a huge confidence boost.

"I can't believe I have to be the one to point this out, but it's past noon, and we still haven't opened Christmas presents yet," Bill said, breaking his son's train of thought.

The idea of opening his Christmas gifts didn't seem nearly as exciting as it had when he'd woken up, but he realized that taking some time to recover would probably lead to a more enjoyable experience later on.

"Wow, you're right!" he said. "Should we head to the living room and get started?"

"Race you there!" Emma yelled. Before either of their parents had a chance to respond, she scrambled madly out of her chair and nearly slipped on the hardwood flooring, just barely managing to regain her balance and avoid a head-on collision with the wall.

"Be careful!" her father yelled after her.

The rest of the family followed her at a more measured pace. Turning the corner into the living room, John was surprised to see the image of his aunt, uncle, and cousins still showing on the tv screen. Through all the recent developments with his parents and sister, he'd forgotten all about the series of naughty images they'd sent.

"Are there more of these?" John asked.

"A bunch more. They're really hot, too," Susan replied. "Maybe we can look at them together some other time. Right now, though, I just want to celebrate Christmas with my wonderful family."

"Agreed," Bill said, as he turned off the television.

The next few hours progressed like any normal Christmas morning. Bill took on his traditional Santa Claus role, handing out gifts to everyone in turn as they sat around the tree. John got a new gaming console and some games which he'd been asking for. He found it funny that something he'd wanted so badly that morning, now seemed like a nice afterthought.

Emma was thrilled to receive package after package of books, movies, and music. She jumped up and gave her dad a big hug, then surprised him by pulling him into a passionate kiss. John and Susan could see her small pink tongue thrusting in and out of his mouth. "Oh Daddy, thank you!" she exclaimed.

Susan stood next to them and put her hands on her hips. "What? You don't think he picked all of that out by himself, do you?" she said in mock annoyance.

"Oh, Mommy, I love you so much too!" Pulling away from Bill, she met her mom in an equally passionate embrace. Susan smiled inwardly, amazed at how much she enjoyed making out with her hot daughter. As they kissed, she reached down to grope Emma's ass, pulling her tighter into their embrace. John was certain that this was a sight he'd never get sick of seeing.

Susan gently pushed Emma away, cutting their kiss short. "There's more dear," she said with a sly smile on her face. John's intense focus on Susan and Emma's kissing had distracted him from his father's sudden disappearance. He was surprised to see him re-enter the room carrying two more packages.

"Your Dad and I weren't sure how you two would react to our new lifestyle, so we kept these presents away from the tree. I think it's safe to open them now though," Susan said. All through the opening of presents, the siblings had been silently waiting to see if their parents had gotten them any naughty gifts, and it seemed that, indeed, they had. Both packages were small, and Bill handed one to each of his children.

Emma started with hers first, revealing a sheer pink teddy with a matching pair of frilly pink of panties. She gasped in surprise at the gift. She'd never considered wearing sexy underwear before, but delighted in the idea of dressing up and showing off for her family's enjoyment.

She ran to the bathroom to change, taking a moment to admire the sight of herself in the mirror. She loved the way the soft fabric accented her nipples and hugged her hips. Deciding that she wanted to put on a show, Emma put her robe back on before returning to the living room.

The rest of the family waited in anticipation as she re-entered the room and stood before them. Blushing slightly, Emma opened her robe and let it drop to the floor. John, Susan, and Bill were taken aback by her beauty. The outfit made her look innocent, but intensely sexual at the same time. They stared at her in awe, each of them wanting nothing more than to ravish the beautiful girl standing before them. Susan eventually broke them from their reverie, and reminded everyone that John had a package to open as well.

Not even the sight of his sexy sister could overpower his curiosity about the contents of that box. He quickly unwrapped it and was a bit disappointed when he revealed what appeared to be a perfectly normal photo album. Confused, he flipped through a few pages and smiled as he realized that this wasn't a normal collection of pictures.

The binder contained page after page of pictures of his mom in various poses, doing all sorts of sexy things. His eyes were immediately drawn to a shot of her from behind. Her asshole and pussy were fully exposed, and a big glob of cum was dripping out of her opening.

"Jesus, this is the hottest thing I've ever seen... next to the real thing of course," he said, looking up at his mom.

Susan blushed. Despite all they'd done, she was still wrapping her head around her family's new lifestyle. Logically, she knew she should feel ashamed and embarrassed at showing her son pictures of her freshly fucked pussy, but seeing his excited reaction was such an incredible turn-on. She couldn't wait for him to see the rest of the pictures. "Keep reading. There's more," she said.

He continued to flip through the book, eventually getting to a set of pictures that involved his mom and dad. There were several shots of her sucking his cock and fucking him in a bunch of different positions. Seeing the look of delirious pleasure on his mom's face while she implied herself on his dad's cock brought John's own erection back to full mast.

1...34567...9