The Christmas Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,006 Followers

Susan decided to take the reins. "Why don't the two of you go ahead and take off the rest of those clothes," she said. John had been so distracted by her nudity that he had forgotten that he was still wearing his shirt. He quickly stripped it off and glanced expectantly in Emma's direction.

She blushed deeply. Knowing that her family wanted to see her naked and actually stripping down in front of them were two very different things. "I don't know if I can," she said to them. "What if you guys don't think I'm pretty? I mean, I.. I'm not like you!" She indicated her mother's nudity. "I don't have boobs, or your sexy curves. What if you don't want me?"

Her mom just smiled. "I don't think you have anything to worry about, dear. Does she, honey?"

Her dad laughed. "I could barely sleep last night wondering whether I'd get a chance to see your beautiful body this morning. Do you see how hard I am right now?" Emma nodded. "Well, that's all for you, baby."

"Come on, sis, if I can do it, you can," John added. "Don't sell yourself short. You're seriously hot, who cares how big your boobs are. We all think you're beautiful."

Emma smiled and blushed at their complements, then, without another word, she pulled her t-shirt over her head, threw it to the floor, and shimmied out of her pajama bottoms. Her skin was pale and smooth, and, while her breasts were very small, they fit her frame perfectly. Her nipples were the same rosy pink color as her mother's. Unlike her mother's puffies, though, Emma's nipples were small and pointed. Her hips were slim, and as she did a quick pirouette, they admired her small white butt. Between her legs, her delicate pink pussy was fringed by her wispy blonde pubic hair that did nothing to hide the pink folds underneath.

They watched, enthralled as she exposed herself to them. With her cute freckled nose, toothy grin, and pony tail, she looked like the perfect combination of innocence and sexiness. To Emma's delight, John and Bill both resumed pumping their cocks, both of them wanting to explore her sexy body. Susan also gently toyed with herself, equally turned on by the sight of her naked daughter.

"Care to join us?" she asked. John and Emma smiled and nodded at each other before joining their parents on the large, king sized bed.

John was captivated by the sight of his mother masturbating right in front of him. "Do you still want me to help you?" he asked, desperate to touch his first naked woman.

"Nothing would turn me on more, Son," Susan replied, feeling a fresh wave of lust surge through her overheated pussy. Leaning back against a stack of pillows, she spread her legs wide. Her heart palpitated wildly at the look of wide-eyed excitement on her son's face as he crawled toward her. She whimpered at the feeling of his hot breath on her pussy and his hands on her thighs. From the curious expression on his face, she could tell her son had never seen a woman's vagina up close, and the thought of indulging his curiosity thrilled her to no end. Placing a hand on either side of her sex, Susan opened herself to his gaze, exposing herself even further to him. "Do you like your mommy's wet little pussy?" she asked softly, intentionally playing up the taboo nature of their actions.

"It's so beautiful, mom... I had no idea," he said, his voice husky with sexual excitement. He desperately wanted to explore her with his fingers and tongue, but he didn't know what to do and didn't want to make a clumsy move that ruined the moment. "Will you show me what to do?" he finally asked.

"Of course, dear," she said. Teaching her son to please a woman had long been one of Susan's hidden fantasies, and she relished the opportunity to finally live it out.

She took her time giving her son a tour of her wet opening. "Mommy has two sets of pussy lips," she explained. "My outer lips are covered with my pubic hair. It feels real nice when you rub them, but my inner lips are even more sensitive." She caressed her engorged labia minora before spreading them wide for John's inspection. This was a much better lesson than he'd ever received in sex-ed. He'd seen a few videos of people fucking on the internet, but he was completely clueless about how to actually please a woman. He loved his mom so much for showing him this. He couldn't imagine a girl his age being so open and understanding about his curiosity and lack of experience.

As he stared into the delicious pink hole that he had emerged from nineteen years prior, John could see a small trickle of clear, sticky liquid dripping out of her.

"Are you always all wet like that down there?" he asked.

"Not always," she replied. "It's one of the ways you can tell that I'm aroused. When a woman wants to have sex, usually her nipples will start getting very perky and hard, like mine are right now, and her pussy gets more loose and wet. When I'm turned on, my pussy gets very moist, which makes it easier for a cock or toy to slide inside of me. Always make sure that a girl is wet before you try to put your fingers or cock inside of her, it can be very painful otherwise, although clearly you don't have to worry about that right now." They both chuckled, seeing that her pussy was positively soaked with her juices.

"Seriously, though," she added, "Communication is key. Always make sure to ask your partner before taking things further, even if you're pretty sure they want it. Sex is no fun if someone is uncomfortable with what's happening." John nodded. He'd enjoyed the lecture but he was also eager for the fun to begin.

"There's one more thing, and it's very important," she said. "Do you see this fleshy little bud up here at the top of my opening?" She pulled back the hood at the top of her slit, and revealed what looked to John like the head of a tiny penis. "That's my clitoris, or clit for short, and it's the key to any girl's heart. Remember how good it felt when I rubbed my tongue all over the head of your cock?"

"God, how could I forget?" he said, smiling broadly up at her.

"Well, my clit is way more sensitive than the head of your cock. If you lick and suck on it long enough, I'll cum like crazy for you," she said.

John had heard his friends talk about the clit before but, until now, he had had no idea where to find it. He loved the way that his Mom was explaining everything to him without making him feel naïve or inexperienced. He was painfully shy around most of the girls at school, but with his mom he could experiment without the fear of impending rejection or embarrassment. He knew that, whatever happened between the two of them, she would still love and accept him. He wanted so badly to make her feel as good as she'd made him feel downstairs.

"That's so hot, Mom. I can't wait to taste it," he he said impatience plainly evident in his voice.

"Well go ahead then! Make your mommy feel good. Lick my wet cunt." Susan said, eager to feel his mouth on her for the first time.

John dove in headfirst, immediately loving the smell and taste of her. He wanted to lick every inch of her all at once and tried to suck as much of her meaty pussy into his mouth as he could. He soon found her clitoris and pursed it between his lips, sucking and swirling his tongue around it, just as she had done to the head of his cock.

Susan let out a surprised yelp and pushed his head away from her crotch. In an instant, all of his insecurities came rushing back as he wondered what he'd done wrong.

His mom, saw his concern and kept her hands on him. "That felt good, baby, but it was a little bit too much too soon. Most girls, your dear old Mom included, need to take it a bit slower than boys do. Take your time; we've got as much of it as we need. Here, let me show you how I like it."

With that, she grabbed her son by the back of his head and pulled his face slowly back into her pussy. This time she guided him a bit more closely, showing him how she loved to be spread wide and licked along the crease that separated her inner and outer lips. She encouraged him as he gave her long licks from the base of her opening all the way up to her engorged clit. He loved the way she moaned and ground her crotch into his mouth whenever his tongue brushed against her sensitive nubbin. Susan was lost in her fantasy, completely aroused by the way he explored and experimented with her, making sure his tongue tasted every pink fold and crevice of her dripping cunt. After several long minutes of licking and sucking, she was ready for more. She held his head firmly against her clit, encouraging him to focus his attentions on her sensitive little button.

"God, baby, your mouth feels so fucking good. Eat out your mommy's wet pussy. I'm so hot for you, my love," she groaned, encouraging him to keep it up. What John lacked in technique he more than made up for in eagerness, and his tongue was relentless on her clit. Susan was in seventh heaven as her son devoured her, driving her closer and closer to her peak with each swipe of his broad tongue against her pulsing sex.

"Yes! Suck my cunt, son. Put your tongue inside of me!" John was more than happy to comply, shoving his tongue deep into her gash. "Ohhhh... So good baby. So fucking good," she moaned, encouraging his efforts. She bucked her hips against his invading tongue and pinched her nipples, extending her pleasure to new heights. As she writhed under him, the whole world fell away until all that was left were the jolts of intense pleasure flowing through her.

Emboldened by his mom's obvious arousal, John began probing her entrance with his fingers, being sure to never let his tongue break contact with her clit. His fingers gently explored her and probed lightly at her drenched entrance. He was surprised at how easily his finger slid all the way inside.

"Ungh! Ohhhmmmmgod! More! Give me more!" she begged. He shoved another finger inside and began rapidly pumping them in and out of her in time with the flicks of his tongue on her clit. Susan growled and groaned like an animal in heat, sweat pouring from her skin from the exertion of fucking her son's face and fingers. John marveled at the way his mom's pussy pulled and squeezed at his fingers while he explored her insides.

"Nnnggghhhh! Oh god, oh yes, oh FUCK that feels good!" she rasped through clenched teeth. The feeling of her son's fingers thrusting into her clutching pussy finally sent her over the edge. "Mgonna cum! Oh god, mommy's gonna cum for you, baby. Here it comes!" Wave after wave of intense pleasure crashed over her. All of her pent up fear, excitement, and anticipation released in a gut wrenching spasm of pleasure. Her legs locked tightly around her son's head as she collapsed in on herself, convulsing and sobbing with joy. John just kept licking her and fucking her, loving the feeling of her cunt convulsing around his fingers and her wetness flowing over his mouth and hand. She seemed to melt into the sheets as her orgasm flowed through her, until she was reduced to nothing more than a loose heap of panting flesh.

As her legs relaxed, John pulled away from her, smiling with pride. He couldn't believe he'd actually managed to get her off. His face was covered in her sticky cum, which had also left a dark wet spot on the sheets below her butt. John had never seen his mom look so flushed and sexy. Her freckles were nearly invisible behind the deep red blush of her skin. He couldn't think of a time when he'd loved her more.

She breathed heavily and gave him a dreamy, half-delirious smile. "I see you've made another mess for me to clean up," she said. He crawled up her body and kissed her deeply, sharing her juices between them. The feeling of his hard cock pressing against her soft belly while they kissed reminded him of his own desire and he reflexively ground his himself into her flesh. Their kiss was sweet and loving, both of them cherishing the deep affection they felt for each other.

John and Susan snuggled lovingly in the afterglow of their coupling. As Susan slowly came down from her incredible high, she nibbled and sucked on her son's skin, being sure to lick up all of the excess lubrication on his face and neck. John felt nothing but pure affection and love for her as he held her tight, loving the feeling of their hearts beating next to each other. Slowly, the rest of the world started to come back into focus, particularly the sounds of slurping and moaning coming from Bill and Emma's direction.

John and Susan gasped in surprise as they broke their embrace. Susan turned around, spooning up against her son to see Emma stroking and licking her father's cock. From their vantage, Susan had an eye-level view of her daughter's mouth wrapped tightly around the head of her husband's prick. Emma licked his glans, focusing her efforts on the delicious pre-cum that leaked out of him. Bill's hand rested lightly on her blonde head, encouraging her but not forcing her down any farther than she was comfortable going. John rested his head on his mom's shoulder, not wanting to miss the show. He found the sight of his innocent looking sister going down on their dad to be incredibly arousing, and he unconsciously rubbed his cock between his mom's ass cheeks as they spooned. Susan sighed in pleasure at the feeling of her son's warm shaft rubbing against her sensitive anus and pushed back at him.

"Mmm... You two put on quite a show," Bill said, smiling back at them. "I take it you... Ungh!... enjoyed yourself?"

"Absolutely," Susan said. "We've raised one hell of a pussy licker." John beamed at her compliment. "I suppose it's fair to say that you're also enjoying Emma's obvious talents?" she continued.

"MMmmmFUCK! YES!" he bellowed.

"And how about you, Emma? Are you enjoying sucking on your daddy's cock?"

Emma broke contact with him and grinned at her mom, saliva dripping thickly down her chin. "It tastes so good, mom. I had no idea!"

It was true, too. As much as she'd enjoyed watching her brother and mother suck each other off, she had been eager to get in on the action and take some pleasure for herself. When her father had placed his hand on her inner thigh and started cautiously stroking her, she had taken his wrist and guided his fingers directly to her drenched cunt. Looking up at him, Emma had been able to see the pure fatherly love in his eyes, and they had met in a sensual, open-mouthed kiss.

They had been making out quietly while Susan writhed under her son's tongue. Bill had gasped in pleasure when Emma lightly gripped his cock, stroking experimentally up and down on his shaft. She let out an excited sigh of her own when his free hand started groping her sensitive breasts. His thumb rubbed back and forth over her hard little nipples, sending shockwaves down to her pussy. She loved the way her father touched her and knew without a doubt that she wanted to take things further.

Breaking their kiss, Emma had smiled shyly up at her dad, licked her lips, and bent down to get her first taste of a man's cock. It only took a moment for her to realize that she loved giving head. The spongy texture and his unique masculine odor drove her wild with lust. From that angle, he could no longer rub her pussy, but she didn't care. From the moment she got a taste of his salty pre-cum, her only desire was to feel her dad's cock jerking and spurting in her mouth.

She didn't stop sucking, even through her mother's intense orgasm, which she watched through the corner of her eye. She didn't even stop when she realized that she was being watched. In fact, it turned her on even more knowing she had an audience for her lewd behavior. It was only when her mother questioned her directly that she took a break from her task, but she quickly got back to work worshiping her father's organ after giving her enthusiastic response.

Bill's heart filled with pride at his daughter and her enthusiastic cock sucking. She seemed to want to taste every inch of him. He loved the way she moaned with his cock in her mouth, the vibrations sending him to further heights of pleasure.

As his daughter pleasured him, Bill's mind drifted back to when Susan first told him about the conversation she'd had with her brother. Until that moment, the idea of committing incest had never crossed his mind, but, to his embarrassment, the pictures of Craig and Sally fucking their kids had made his cock hard as steel. Like any good father, he was very protective of his little girl and, deep down, he had to admit that the idea of teaching her how to give and receive pleasure appealed to his fatherly instincts. It made him really horny as well. Susan's confession that she'd long fantasized about teaching their children how to fuck had sealed the deal for him, and he was glad they'd gone through with it.

Emma took his cock several inches deeper into her mouth, snapping him back to reality. "Mmmm, baby that feels so good. You're sucking me so good, don't stop!" he groaned, lost in pleasure. Holding the back of her head, he began gently humping his hips into her mouth in small, short strokes, savoring the sensation of her soft lips and wet tongue bathing his sensitive shaft.

"MMMMMmmmmmm..." Emma moaned around his cock. She loved the way he was fucking her face, so insistent but so tender and loving as well. Knowing it was her father's prick sliding against her tongue made her pussy twitch in excitement. She pressed her thighs together tightly, imagining how his large member would feel as it stretched open her virgin pussy.

Her lips and tongue were having their desired effect and Bill felt the familiar tingling sensation that signaled his release. "Oh, baby, you're taking such good care of your daddy," Bill grunted. "You're going to make me cum if you keep that up!" His short thrusts became more frantic as he felt himself nearing orgasm.

"Suck him, honey," Susan whispered. The sight of her daughter giving her husband head was better than any porno. The lewd show, combined with the feeling of her son's hands exploring her breasts and pussy had the overheated housewife brought her back to full arousal. "Make him cum, baby," she pleaded. "You're going to love how it tastes. Trust me."

Excited for her first mouthful of her dad's sperm, Emma redoubled her efforts, her pussy creaming as her dad pumped her face full of cock. She loved the faraway expression on his face as he fucked harder and faster into her sucking mouth, her grip on the base of his shaft keeping him from going too deep. His delicious pre-cum started to flow more freely, and she savored his musky taste.

The realization that his daughter wanted to swallow his cum sent Bill over the edge. "Fuck! Unghh! Suck my cock! Suck your daddy's cock, baby!" he growled. His grip on Emma's head tightened as he froze with his cock halfway inside of her mouth. He saw stars as he tensed up and flooded her eager mouth with his thick semen. He rocked gently against her face while he held her, wanting to enjoy every moment of her delicious sucking lips, but, at the same time, not wanting to choke his darling daughter with his copious outpouring.

Once the spurting stopped, Emma took several large swallows before disengaging from her dad's wilting member. "Mmmm, that tastes really good! Did I do it right, Daddy?" Her mouth and chin were covered in dripping saliva and flecks of her father's cum.

"That was fucking incredible, honey," he said, the pure love and affection he felt for his daughter evident on his smiling face. "I can't wait to make you feel as good as you just made me feel."

"Me either!" Emma enthusiastically replied. She casually wiped some stray cum and climbed up on top of her father, planting a hungry kiss on his lips. As she pushed her lips against his, her eyes opened wide at the feeling of his tongue invading her mouth. The two of them kissed and caressed each other aggressively. She ran her hands through his chest hair while he pinched and squeezed her pointed breasts. He eventually reached down to grope her ass, spreading her open for John and Susan's viewing pleasure.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,006 Followers
123456...9