The Christmas Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma knew that they could see her dripping wet cunt and was surprised by how turned on it made her to be watched. John noticed that, unlike his mom's thick, protruding inner lips, Emma's were thin and delicate but no less delicious looking. A thin stream of milky fluid trickled from her small opening. At the sight of his sister's exposed cunt, John started grinding himself between his his mom's ass cheeks even harder. Reaching around her, he started groping her breasts and imagined Emma's tight looking slit stretching around his cock.

Although Susan loved feeling her son's groping hands and thrusting cock, she saw an opportunity to fulfill another of her forbidden fantasies. Crawling away from her son, she positioned herself between the spread legs of her daughter and husband. John let out a disappointed groan. "Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet," she said with an impish grin.

Returning her attention to Emma and Bill, she reached down and started gently massaging her daughter's mound, gathering her slick lubrication on the tips of her fingers and gently spreading it over her delicate lips and clit.

Emma jerked in surprise. "What was that?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder. Her surprise deepened when she realized that it was her mother who was playing with her pussy.

"Just relax and enjoy it, honey," Susan said, continuing to circle her fingers around her daughter's clit. Her rubbing caused Emma to moan loudly and shudder before collapsing more fully onto her father's chest. "You're the only one who hasn't had a chance to cum, and I think it's time someone remedied that."

"Oh, Mommy, your fingers feel so good! I didn't know you liked girls," Emma groaned.

"I've always fantasized about being with a woman, but I never had the courage to act on my desires -- until now, that is. Are you okay with it?" Susan asked, continuing to deliberately stroke her daughter while she spoke. When Emma pushed back against her exploring fingers, she knew she had her answer.

Emma was desperate for release. "You can do whatever you want to me, Mom. Will you lick my pussy like John licked yours?" she asked.

From the onset of puberty, Emma had known she was bisexual, but she'd never admitted it to anyone, not even her brother. When she masturbated, she often found herself imagining what her female classmates looked like naked, and what it would be like to taste their pussies or touch their breasts and have them do the same to her. The idea that her own mother was going to help her fulfill that fantasy made her incredibly hot.

With a smile and a nod, Susan lowered her mouth to her daughter's wet gash, taking her first taste of her daughter's delicious cunt. She made a long slow swipe with her tongue from Emma's clitoris all the way to the pink hole of her anus. Emma let out an excited yip and pushed her herself back against her mom's face.

The wet slurping sounds of his wife devouring his daughter's dripping pussy had an immediate effect on Bill's cock, which began to harden and press against Emma's belly. Without missing a beat, Susan grabbed his erection and started rubbing it against the top of their daughter's pussy while running her tongue around the dripping opening of her slit, occasionally dipping her tongue inside and making rhythmic slurping sounds as she scooped out the the delicious honey hidden within. As Susan continued to eat her out, Emma began grunting and yelping in pleasure, her hips rocking rhythmically against her mom's tongue, and the added stimulation of her dad's cockhead bumping against her clit drove her closer and closer to orgasm.

Emma's senses were on overload as her parents played with her youthful body. Each touch sent bolts of electricity to her pussy until her need for release became all consuming. Every time her father ran his thumb over her straining nipples she let out a passionate sigh of pleasure. Her pussy juice flowed freely over his cock as she writhed between them, thoroughly enjoying being the meat in their incestuous sandwich. Her movements and yelps of pleasure became more and more frantic as she continued to grind herself against her parent's exploring hands and mouths.

"Unghhh... Unghhh..." she moaned as her mother devoured her. Emma's toes curled tightly and she gripped the sheets in large fistfuls as her approaching orgasm took hold. She took a deep breath and pushed her pussy down hard onto her mother's probing tongue as the heat of her orgasm built in her belly and exploded through her entire body. She let out a low keening wail as a tidal wave of pleasure rippled through her and her pussy flooded with lubrication. Her parents held her tight as she shook and convulsed through her orgasm, both of them enjoying the feel of her body tensing and relaxing. It was the most intense release she'd ever experienced, and it left her completely drained. For several minutes after it passed, she lay against her father, panting like she'd just run a marathon.

"How was that?" Susan asked as she came up from between her daughter's legs. She had a sexy smirk on her face, which was sticky and wet with her daughter's copious lubrication. She'd now had the pleasure of tasting both of her kids' cum and found them equally delicious.

"Mmmm... That was... great..." Emma sighed, smiling and snuggling up to her father. "You two really know how to make a girl feel good." Rolling out of Bill's embrace, she turned to her mother and planted a deep, tongue-filled kiss on her mouth. She could taste her own juices on her mom's tongue and lips and found herself wondering whether her mom's pussy was just as tasty. The thought sent a fresh tingle of excitement between her legs.

John couldn't believe he was watching his tomboy sister, naked and making out with their mother. It was perhaps the weirdest thing he'd ever seen, but definitely the most arousing as well. He stroked himself at a slow, deliberate pace, excited to see what would happen next.

Susan broke her kiss with Emma and flashed her son another sexy smile. "Your cock is so sexy, son," she said. "Do you like seeing your mommy making your little sister cum?" she asked.

He merely nodded. As he continued to stare at them, Susan started lightly massaging her daughter's small breasts, squeezing and pulling on her pointed nipples, causing Emma to squeal with joy. Emma, for her part, reached between them and started cautiously exploring the space between her mom's parted legs.

"Oh, you feel so nice, mommy," Emma sighed. Her left hand moved up to cup and squeeze Susan's hanging breasts. She took her time exploring her mom's body, noting all of their small similarities and differences.

For several silent minutes, John and Bill watched in awe as Susan and Emma worked each other up. The men idly stroked their cocks as they enjoyed the show, neither one eager to reach their peak without the help of the beautiful women in bed with them.

Without warning, Susan pulled away, eliciting a pout from her daughter. "Sorry, dear, your fingers feel amazing, but I need something more substantial down there. You've got me all worked up again and I really need to get fucked."

Susan crawled back to her son and embraced him tightly. She gripped his cock and jerked it slowly up and down, enjoying the soft texture of his skin. He shuddered and moaned as she traced a line up his shaft, spreading his pre-cum over his sensitive glans. "I can't wait to feel this hard cock sliding in and out of me, son," she whispered seductively. "Do you think that's a thing you'd like to do with me? I've been thinking about it for weeks. Ever since I saw the pictures of your aunt and cousin, I've been thinking about how handsome you are and how happy it would make me to feel your naked body next to mine as you fill me up with that cock." John lurched in her hand and had to concentrate to keep himself from cumming.

There was no doubt that this was something he wanted more than any Christmas present. "Mmmm... You're so hot mom. I'd be crazy not to want to fuck you. Are you sure that's something you'd really want to do with me?" he asked. Even after everything that had happened, his brain was still having a hard time accepting the reality of the situation. Actually having sex with his mom would be crossing another line, and he wanted to make sure she wanted it as badly as he did.

He needn't have worried. Instead of responding in words, Susan grabbed his hand and shoved it roughly between her legs, showing him just how wet and ready she was for his cock. She let out a lewd moan as her son explored her swampy pussy. Her warm juices coated his fingers as he rubbed them up and down her slit. Meeting no resistance at all, his middle finger slid all the way into her, causing her to grunt in surprise and delight. She was definitely ready to get fucked.

The realization that he was about to fuck his own mother was unbelievably exciting, but he still felt unsure of himself. He knew this was the culmination of one of her deepest fantasies and he wanted the experience to be special for her. She'd already made this one of the best days of his life and he wanted to make sure he returned the favor. "I really want to do this Mom, but... I've never done anything like this before. I want our first time to be great, but I really don't know what to do." He hesitated. "What if I'm not good at it?"

"Trust me, Son, you have nothing to worry about. I'm so hot for you right now, and I just want to feel you inside of me. I don't care how long it lasts." Despite his obvious arousal, Susan could tell that he wasn't completely convinced.

She was desperate for his cock, but her motherly side wanted to make sure he didn't look back on his first time with embarrassment. She took a moment to sort her thoughts. "I have an idea," she finally said, turning to her husband. Bill was perched behind his daughter, rubbing her back and massaging slender shoulders. "How about we give these two kids a demonstration?" she asked. "You can show your son how his mommy likes it, and Emma can see how skillful you are with that big dick of yours."

"I like the sound of that!" Bill replied, grinning and pulling away from Emma. Susan crawled away from John as well and met her husband in a familiar embrace. John was disappointed that the loss of his virginity would be delayed, but he was also relieved, and more than a little excited, to get an up close demonstration of his parents fucking.

As Emma crawled towards John's side of the bed, his eyes were drawn to her naked body. He admired her small, pink nipples, which were swollen and red from being pinched and played with. He'd loved the way his mom had moaned and ground against him when he groped her breasts, and he wondered whether Emma would respond in the same way. She sat cross legged next to him, giving him a clear view of her pretty pussy. Like her excited nipples, her small inner lips were red and engorged. Her sparse blonde pubic hair was matted with her juices, and her inner thighs were coated and sticky looking as well.

Emma was paying equally close attention to her brother's cock, which was standing proud in front of him. She'd often imagined what he would look like naked, and she was very pleased with the reality. They caught each other's eyes and blushed deep scarlet. "Nice cock, bro," Emma said, breaking their awkward silence. "Can I touch?"

"Only if I can play with you too."

"Hopefully you do more than touch," she said, smiling wickedly at her brother. She reached out and tentatively grasped him, marveling at how a man's cock could be be hard as a rock but still feel so soft and warm. She rolled her thumb over his glans and licked her lips as she saw a bit of pre-cum drip out of the tip.

John was eager to touch his sister's private places as well and gently caressed her slick thighs, inching closer and closer to her pussy. Before long, he was sliding his fingers up and down her slit and gently rubbing her clit.

The siblings were so engrossed in their mutual masturbation that they'd almost forgotten the show their parents were putting on for them. Soon, though, their mother's lusty moans became impossible to ignore. Without removing their hands from each other's crotches, they turned their gaze toward their parents, who were making out heavily and thrusting their tongues in and out of each other's mouths. Their mother used both of her fists to stroke and caress her husband's cock while he mauled her breasts, rubbing his thumbs over her excited nipples.

After several minutes of this, Bill started thrusting harder into the tunnel his wife formed with her hands. "Ohhh, that feels so good, baby," he whispered between deep, puffing breaths. He set his jaw and had a dreamy smile on his face as he focused on her enthusiastic handjob. They stared into each other's eyes, silently sharing their deep love and affection for each other. Their sex life had always been enjoyable, but since they'd opened up about their incestuous fantasies, they'd reached new levels of passion.

Bill continued to get more and more worked up, grunting and groaning as he thrust against her stroking hands. Sensing her husband's impending release, Susan gripped him tightly, preventing him from getting the friction he so desperately desired. Bill groaned in frustration and attempted several more thrusts to no avail. Flashing him a coy smile, she pushed him onto his back, giving her kids a great view of her ass furry pussy as she got into position. Straddling his hips, she guided the head of his cock to her dripping entrance and sat down on it, engulfing his cock in one swift motion.

From John and Emma's vantage point, they could see the thick lips of their mom's pussy rest snugly against their dad's balls. She didn't need any time to adjust to his familiar girth and started grinding herself slowly against his shaft. Fingers and tongues were nice, but there was nothing quite like the sensation of her husband's warm prick stretching the walls of her cunt. "Oh, baby, I love the way you fill me up," she groaned as she rolled her hips in slow circles on his lap. Bill kept his hands planted firmly on her breasts, knowing she loved the added stimulation.

Susan looked over her shoulder at her children, her lust and arousal plainly visible to both of them. "See, son, there's nothing to it," she said. A pleased gasp of surprise escaped her lips as she saw the unexpected image of her children masturbating each other. A fresh wave of excitement flooded through her pussy, and she picked up the pace of her fucking. "I think our kids like looking at their mommy while she's getting fucked. Maybe we should put on a real show for them."

"Oh yeah, honey. Show them how much you like being stuffed full of me--how much you like getting fucked," Bill said, playing along.

Susan raised herself up on her knees, sliding higher and higher on her husband's cock until just the head was wedged between her lips. She held herself there for a brief moment, then slammed herself back down with a guttural moan. She loved the familiar sensation of her husband's cock drilling into her. Knowing that her children were watching and patiently waiting their turn, made it even better. Taking his hands off of her breasts, Bill reached around and took a firm hold of her pale ass cheeks and forcefully ground her cunt even harder onto his cock, causing her to whimper and sigh at the deep penetration and friction on her clit.

Using her elbows to support her weight, Susan again raised herself up. This time, however, Bill was the one to forcefully slam himself up into her, causing her to let out an ecstatic squeal.

"Take that cock! Show our kids how much their mom loves to fuck!" Bill said, groaning as her pussy clenched around his shaft. He knew that one of the best ways to get his wife going was with dirty talk. "You like being the family fuck-slut, don't you! I bet you're imagining how good it's going to feel when it's your son's turn in that sweet pussy, aren't you!" Bill grinned wickedly, knowing the effect his words would have on her.

"Mmmm yes! I can't wait for my son to fuck me!" She moaned. Her hips went into overdrive, and John marvelled at the sight of her ass jiggling up and down as his dad's cock pounded in and out of her. Sweat poured from her brow and strands of her tousled red hair clung to her face as she concentrated on the pleasurable sensations emanating from her crotch. Bill's filthy talk and insistent thrusting brought her closer and closer to the crest of another powerful orgasm.

For several long moments, the siblings watched in rapt attention as their parents fucked like animals. The room filled with the wet squishy sound and smells of their lovemaking. John and Emma stared in open mouthed excitement at the sight of their mother's pussy lips as they dragged along their father's cock, only to disappear back inside of her on the down thrust. All the while her lubrication dripped between them, bathing his balls and matting their pubic hair.

As Bill steadily fucked her, Susan's grunts and groans got louder. The muscles in her ass clenched tightly every time he bottomed out in her. "Fuck baby, your cock feels so good. Keep going like that and I'm going to cum all over you!" she cried between ragged, gasping breaths. He increased his pace, slamming into her harder and harder, eager to send his horny wife crashing over the edge. She gasped with every thrust of his invading member, loving the way his balls repeatedly slapped against her sensitive asshole. Before long, she cried out and started shivering through a hard cum.

"Ungh, Ungh, fuck me baby! Don't stop fucking me! Ohhh!" Her eyes rolled back in her head as she completely lost herself to the feeling of her husband's cock fucking in and out of her. A fresh wave of her juices poured out of her as she came, creating another dark, wet stain on the sheets beneath them. As she came down from her high, Bill slowed his thrusting, letting her catch her breath while his still-hard cock twitched inside of her.

All the while, John and Emma continued to slowly masturbate each other, loving the show but also enjoying their close proximity with each other. As Emma watched her parents fuck, she imagined that she was the one straddling her dad's hard dick. She wasn't sure how he would ever fit inside of her virgin pussy, but she knew she'd find out before the day was through. Her brother's fingers on her felt incredible, and soon she found the mental image of her father being replaced by John. As she imagined her brother spreading her legs and splitting her open, she unconsciously increased the pace of her stroking, causing him to moan in appreciation.

Following his sister's lead, John became more exploratory and energetic. His little sister's hand on his cock felt amazing, and he wanted to make her feel just as good. He ran his fingers up and down her slit, spreading her copious lubrication around her opening and enjoying the way she moaned every time he brushed against her clit. He rubbed her aroused little button in a steady, circular motion while she continued stroking up and down on his cock.

As many times as she'd fantasized about John touching her private places, Emma never thought it would actually happen. Turning away from her parents, she stared into his eyes, lost in his dreamy smile. Before either of them knew what was happening, they found themselves locked in a tender, loving kiss.

The image of her masturbating children had been stuck in Susan's mind all through her intense fuck session with her husband, and now that she'd come down from her orgasmic high, she wanted to get a better view of the action. Standing on wobbly legs, she turned around and sat back down on her husband's straining manhood. Bill sat up straight with his wife in his lap, letting her lean back against his larger frame as he rested his chin on her shoulder. He was just as eager to see their children fool around as she was. As they watched, he reached around and groped her breasts, causing her to moan and clench her pussy around his embedded cock. "Goddamn they're hot together," he whispered in her ear. "You were so right; this is much more exciting than I ever imagined it could be."

123456...9