The Christmas Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,004 Followers

It soon became clear that the album involved not only his mom and dad, but his Aunt Sally, Uncle Craig, and his cousins as well. One picture that caught John's eye was a side-shot of his uncle fucking his cousin, Jenny doggy-style. His aunt lay beneath them, pressing her tongue fully against the joining of his cock and her pussy. Everyone looked like they were having the time of their life.

The next page showed John's other cousin, Steve. His aunt knelt in front of him and had his cock buried to the root in her throat. Later pictures showed Steve on top of her, his dick shoved deep inside of her pussy. There were also shots of of Jenny sitting in her father's lap. In one close-up shot, John could see his cousin's pussy lips dragging along her father's shaft, leaving a wet trail along the exposed part of his cock. The next picture was taken from farther back and showed Craig playing with his daughter's sizeable breasts while he fucked her.

John looked up at his mom in surprise. "Wow! I can't believe this. Do they know you're showing me these?" He asked.

"Of course they do!" Susan replied. "In fact, they were taken just for you. It was your aunt's idea. She said to consider it a preview of what it will be like when we all get together as one big family." Suddenly John's mind filled with images of both families engaging in an incestuous orgy. He found himself wondering when they'd have the opportunity to visit. Soon, he hoped.

The next pages were focused on his Aunt Sally. She was a classic full-figured milf, with a big, round ass and large pendulous breasts. John was incredibly turned on by her mature, womanly body and the intense sexuality she exuded through her photographs. A picture that John knew would be a personal favorite showed her in profile, laying on her bed. Using both hands, she held up her sizeable breasts while her son fucked his cock into her cleavage. From the smiles on their faces, it was clear they were having a great time. John hoped that one day he'd have the opportunity to feel those soft tits wrapped around his own cock.

As he flipped through the book, Emma got up from her chair to look over his shoulder. She gasped as John turned the page to reveal a series of images showing their cousin, Steve, burying his cock in their aunt's asshole. Emma had always thought that anal sex would be painful, and had never considered trying it herself, but the look of absolute lust on her aunt's face forced her to reconsider that position.

The final picture in the album showed Sally and Jenny sitting side-by-side smiling at the camera. Their legs were spread wide, exposing their well-fucked pussies. The words "Merry Christmas John" were superimposed on the image above their smiling faces.

"I think he likes his gift, Susan," Bill said, chuckling at the excited look on his son's face.

"Hmm, I think you might be right, dear," Susan replied. Turning to her son, she said, "Your aunt and I thought it would be nice to give you something to keep you entertained when I'm not around. Just make sure you keep that someplace safe. You might get some awkward questions from your roommate at school if he ever found it."

"Don't worry, I will," John replied, smiling back at her. "Thank you both for all of this. This has easily been the best Christmas ever." Getting up out of his chair, he gave his dad a big hug, before turning to his mom. Their embrace was more sexual. Susan shoved her tongue in his mouth, and grabbed his ass, pulling him into her. His erection stuck out lewdly between the folds of his robe and he instinctively humped himself against her, loving the feeling of the underside of his cock rubbing against the soft material of her robe.

Bill coughed lightly to get their attention, and the mother-son pair reluctantly parted. "Since it looks like you two are ready to go another round, how about we go ahead and take the family portrait!"

At that moment, taking the portrait was the last thing on John's mind, and he was immediately annoyed that his dad had interrupted his activities with his mother. Emma was a bit quicker on the uptake. "Are we going to pose naked?" she asked, excited at the prospect of re-creating the pictures they'd seen earlier that morning.

"That, and more. If you're still interested, that is," Susan said, responding to her daughter's question, but never breaking eye-contact with her son whose arms were still wrapped tightly around her. She smiled at the mix of relief and embarrassment on his face.

"Sorry, Dad," he replied, blushing slightly.

"No worries, Son. I know how hard it can be to tear yourself away from a woman as hot as your mom." He shared a loving smile with his wife, both of them silently assuring each other that they were more than okay with the direction things were headed. "Besides being a nice gift for your aunt and uncle, we thought it would be hot to take some pictures of you and your mom's first time together. If you look, I think you'll see that there's still some empty pages in the back of that new album of yours."

"Get the camera," John said. At that moment, he couldn't have cared less about the photographs. The only thoughts running through his head were those involving him finally fucking his beautiful mother. There was no room for anything else. "I want to fuck you so bad Mom," he said. "I want you to show me what it's like to fuck a beautiful woman."

Susan was more than ready for him. She felt as if she was lost in a sexual haze. Her nipples were tender with arousal, and sent shockwaves down to her drenched cunt as they rubbed against her son's chest. She was totally turned on by the fact that she was about to usher her only son into manhood. She purred in excitement. "You turn me on so much, son. I can't wait to feel you on top of me, fucking me with that big hard cock. Your mommy's going to make your cock feel so good, baby." She grabbed one of his arms and shoved it between the folds of her robe and onto her soaked pussy, showing him how badly she wanted him.

Emma stared in awe at the scene unfolding before her. Her brother was really going to fuck their mom, and she was going to watch. Under any other circumstances, she would be jealous of the woman who was about to take her brother's virginity, but the fact that it was their own mother he was about to fuck made it okay somehow. Besides, she knew she'd get her turn. Her fresh pink panties were soaked through with her juices and she idly rubbed herself while Bill busied himself with the task of setting up the camera tripod and arranging comforters and pillows into a play area in front of the tree.

John and Susan were lost in their loving embrace, completely oblivious to Bill setting the scene for their first fuck. They practically devoured each other, tongues wrestling as they exchanged wet, open-mouthed kisses. The knowledge that they were finally going to consummate their love for each other drove them both to new heights of passion.

John used one hand to rub the wet folds of his mom's pussy and lovingly stroked her neck with the other. Susan groaned around her son's invading tongue, feeling completely overwhelmed by the pleasurable sensations coursing through her. Without breaking their kiss, she reached down and took her son's hard cock in both hands, stroking it firmly but gently. John let out a passionate growl and kissed her even harder. He was leaking precum all over her hands, and she loved it.

As they made out, Bill circled them, taking pictures from several different angles including a few close-ups of his wife jerking off their son. In other circumstances his movements and the constant click of the camera might have been distracting, but John and Susan were so lost in the moment that they barely noticed.

Emboldened by her obvious arousal, John untied Susan's robe and gently pushed it off of her shoulders. She did the same, and they both took a moment to admire each other's naked bodies before returning to their excited embrace.

Susan pulled both of his hands up to her breasts. He could feel her puffy areola and nipples harden against his palms, and she gave him an encouraging smile as he kneaded and massaged her.

"Ohhhh god that feels so good, Son," she moaned. "Play with my nipples and squeeze them baby. I love the way you maul my titties! Don't you dare stop!" Following her instructions, John started rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Susan loved the look of boyish excitement on her son's face as he acquainted himself with the same breasts that had fed him as a baby. She shivered and let out a series of soft whimpers as he teased her. "Oh god, baby! I can't wait for you to fuck me!" she said as she leaned her head back and let out a guttural groan of pleasure.

John took the opportunity to plant wet kisses up and down her exposed neck while he continued playing with her tits. The knowledge that all of her taboo fantasies were coming true combined with her son's magical hands and mouth was almost too much to handle, and she felt her knees start to buckle. John grabbed for her, but he wasn't quick enough, and they both went tumbling to the floor. It was lucky that her husband had the foresight to set up pillows below them, otherwise she might have hurt herself. Seeing the worried expression on her son's face, she flashed him a goofy grin and said, "I guess Emma had to get it from somewhere, right?"

"Hey, no fair!" Emma protested, causing the rest of the family to chuckle.

Returning to the matter at hand, Susan spread her legs seductively. She held the pose for a moment, so her husband could take a few shots of her exposed cunt. The sight of his mother beneath him, legs spread and ready to get stuffed full of his cock made John dizzy with arousal. He stared for a moment at his her wet slit. This was the hole that he had come out of nineteen years ago, and it would also be the first one he got to fuck.

"Come down here with me," Susan said, smiling up at her son and holding her arms open. "It's time for you to put that beautiful cock to work."

He joined her on the floor and kissed her again, this time more tenderly. She was a woman that he was about to fuck, but she was also his mom, and he wanted her to know how much he loved her.

"I love you so much, Mom," he said. "I can't believe we're really about to do this. There's no one I'd rather be with for my first time."

She beamed at his compliment and they shared a few more intimate kisses before she pulled him on top of her. Reaching between them, she gripped his cock and pulled back and forth on it for a few strokes, causing him to moan and shudder. She followed that up by rubbing the head of his cock in her wet folds, covering it with her warm lubrication. Susan felt a delicious sense of surrender as she looked up at her excited son, knowing that she was about to usher him into manhood.

He gave her one last questioning look to make sure she hadn't changed her mind. Susan grinned up at him and nodded her assent. Holding his cock at her entrance with one hand, she used the other to pull him inside. She was so hot and wet that he slid into her with one smooth stroke.

"Mmmm FUCK!" Susan screamed. He wasn't as long as his father, but his extra girth stretched her in ways she'd never felt before. She had already been extremely aroused, and the feeling of her son's cock penetrating her was all it took to trigger a small orgasm.

John had never felt anything so wonderful as the slick walls of his mother's warm cunt as they hugged his invading cock. He held himself deep inside of her, enjoying the way her pussy rhythmically pulsed and twitched through her shuddering orgasm. He watched in awe as her eyelids fluttered and her head shook back and forth, her disheveled red hair covering her face. He was amazed at the feeling of her lubrication flooding his cock as she came.

"Goddamnit! Your cock feels so good, Son," she sighed as she caught her breath. Small tremors still shook through her as her orgasm subsided. "Okay, baby, it's time for you to fuck me. There will be time later for me to teach you some technique, but right now I just want you to have your way with me. Use me. Do whatever feels good, and when you're ready, I want to pump my pussy full cum!"

John didn't need to be told twice. He started thrusting in and out of her with gusto, reveling in the feeling of her wet cunt stretching to accommodate him. He was glad he'd already cum three times that morning. It gave him some staying power and let him enjoy the wonderful sensations without feeling overwhelmed. "God, Mom, this feels so much better than I ever could have imagined. I never want to stop fucking you!" he said, grunting with each frantic thrust.

The sounds and smells of their fucking filled the room. Susan's guttural moans nearly drowned out the wet squelching sound of his cock pounding in and out of her. "Oh baby, your cock feels so fucking good. I can't believe my boy is fucking me. I can't believe I'm taking my son's cock in my pussy!" With each thrust, she felt his pubic bone grind against her clit, driving her closer and closer to a second, more powerful orgasm.

While they fucked, father and daughter watched in awed silence. Emma was masturbating furiously, never having seen anything as naughty or exciting as her beautiful mother fucking her brother on the living room floor. Bill too was aroused, but avoided touching himself, wanting to save his energy for his daughter. He never stopped taking pictures, wanting to catch every moment of ecstasy on camera. "Fuck her, Son," he said, egging John on. He couldn't explain why, but he loved the sight of his wife getting fucked. The fact that it was their son plowing into her made it even more exciting for him.

John was focused completely on the task of fucking his mother. He supported himself on his elbows as he hammered into her and revelled in the look of passion on her beautiful freckled face. "I... Ungh... Love... You... Ooh... Mom!" he gasped. The sight of her breasts swaying on her chest with each down-thrust of his cock enticed him, and he bent his neck to take one of her erect nipples between his lips.

"Mmmm, I love you too, son," she moaned. "Suck my titties while you fuck me!" After several minutes of this, she planted her feet flat on the ground and started humping back against him. She wanted to feel every inch of him filling her up. John gripped her hips tightly and steadily increased the pace and intensity of his fucking.

"OH GOD! KEEP FUCKING ME, SON! RIGHT THERE! JUST LIKE THAT!" she demanded. The sounds and smells of their coupling, combined with the feeling of his cock surging in and out of her ushered Susan into another powerful orgasm. She wailed deliriously as her eyes rolled back in her head and her legs and stomach spasmed uncontrollably. Her pussy clamped down around her son's cock, bathing it in her cum. This orgasm was much more powerful than the one that preceded it, and her son's insistent fucking drove up the intensity until every nerve in her body felt raw and exposed.

John kept fucking her for all he was worth, enjoying the velvety warm feeling of her insides as they pulsed around him. As he sloshed in and out of her, he couldn't help but be amazed that she was so turned on. Before he knew it, he was right there with her, coming inside of his mom's overheated cunt.

"Oh shit, Mom. I'M COMING!" He yelled, grunting hard as he felt his sperm pumping into his mother's womb. The feeling of his cock swelling inside of her clutching cunt was more intense than any orgasm he'd ever experienced. His cock jerked inside of her over and over until their orgasmic high started to fade and he collapsed on top of her, laying his head against her heaving chest. He breathed deeply while listening to her heart pounding in her chest and feeling their combined juices dripping out around his softening prick.

Emma had continued rubbing her soaked pussy while they fucked. The sight of her brother's hips jerking as he came inside their mom's pussy caused her to have an orgasm of her own. Hearing his daughter's yelps of pleasure, Bill directed his camera at her, snapping a few shots of her soaked panties and the blissful post-orgasmic smile on her face. He couldn't wait for the opportunity to make love to her, and if the dreamy smile she gave him was any indication, she couldn't either.

For several long minutes John and Susan snuggled with each other, reveling in the afterglow of their first mating. They kissed each other tenderly, and Susan nuzzled herself into her son's chest, enjoying his manly scent. "I love you Mom," he whispered as he ran his hands through her tousled hair. "That was the most wonderful experience of my life."

Susan's heart swelled. She felt like a completely wanton slut having let her own son fuck her in front of the rest of their family, but she felt incredibly loved as well. She had actually acted on her fantasies, and it had been hotter than she'd ever imagined. As she lay in her son's arms, she felt completely fulfilled.

"You were so good baby," she whispered. "This was everything I hoped it would be. You made me come so hard!" She hesitated a moment. "You don't regret anything do you?" she asked.

"Mmm, not one bit," he said, sighing contentedly and nuzzling closer to her. "I can't wait to do it again." As they snuggled, his soft cock plopped out of her pussy, and he rolled off to her side.

Bill got right up between his wife's legs and started snapping pictures as a river of cum and pussy juice flowed out of her. The meaty lips of her pussy hung open slightly, and the knowledge that it was his son's cock that had made such a sloppy mess down there sent a dark shiver of excitement down his spine.

He stepped back a bit and took a few shots of Susan smiling up at the camera. In a picture that would become one of John's favorites, she held her pussy open, proudly displaying her cream pie to the camera. It reminded him of the final shot in the photo album, but knowing that it was his cum leaking out of her made it all the more arousing.

Emma was beyond turned-on by the sight of her mother's well-fucked cunt. Without needing to be asked, she dived head first between Susan's splayed legs. Her mom yelped in surprise before chuckling at her daughter's eagerness. From his position, John had a close up view as Emma used her tongue to make broad swipes from her mom's puckered asshole to the top of her clit. "Mmmm, your cum tastes so good, bro," she said, temporarily lifting her head out of her mom's sodden crotch. He felt a shiver of excitement at the sight of his cum glistening around his sister's lips. She flashed a wicked smile at him and got back to work.

Susan smiled lazily down at her daughter as she lapped at the cleft between her legs. She wasn't close to cuming again, but she was content to lazily enjoying the feeling of her daughter's talented tongue. Pulling her gaze away from Emma, she turned back to her husband. They simply smiled at each other, silently acknowledging that they were more than happy with how things had turned out.

After taking a few more pictures, Bill got down off of the couch to join his family. He cuddled up to Susan, opposite their son, and lightly traced his hand up and down her body, causing her to shiver. "Was it everything you hoped?" he asked, smiling.

"Everything and more," she replied. "Did you enjoy the show?"

"I think you know the answer to that," he said, reaching down to grip the base of his turgid member and rub it against her, leaving a small trail of his precum on her thigh. They kissed deeply, and her hand grasped his hardon, delicately stroking up and down his shaft. On the upstroke, she encircled the head of his cock with her fingers, giving it a light squeeze which made him tremble and moan.

Before too much of this had transpired, Emma rose from her mom's pussy, wiped away the bits of shiny fluid sticking to her lips and cheeks and meticulously licked them off of her fingers. She smiled shyly at John then leaned over and took his soft cock into her mouth and started cleaning him off as well. Like his mother, he was too spent to reach full arousal, but her tongue bathing his cock still felt warm and nice. Emma was quickly learning that she loved to suck cock. Even though he wasn't hard, she just loved the taste and feel of his flesh in her mouth.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,004 Followers
1...456789