The Christmas Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and Susan were entranced by the sight of Emma going down on their son. As Susan stroked him, he gently cupped and fondled her breasts, causing her to sigh contentedly. She loved the familiarity of her husband's touch, and she felt so lucky that he was as aroused by the idea of incest as she was.

"God Susan, I still can't believe what a turn-on this all is," Bill said, breaking the silence.

"I know dear. I thought what we did upstairs was wild, and it definitely was, but this is just so much more intense. I can't wait to see Emma's face when she realizes how amazing it feels to be full of this lovely cock of yours," she said, giving his erection an extra little squeeze for emphasis. That comment got their daughter's attention, and she reluctantly extracted herself from her brother's cock.

"Would you like that?" Susan asked, locking eyes with her daughter.

The look on Emma's face was priceless. She was excited at the prospect of having sex with her dad, but she was frightened by it as well. "I really want to Mom, but will that thing even fit inside of me?" she asked, indicating her father's straining erection. It was a legitimate question. Emma was very petite, and had a petite pussy to match. Bill's cock wasn't huge, but it would still be a snug fit.

Susan smiled. "I wondered the same thing the first time your father fucked me, but once that wonderful cock was buried in me, I knew I'd never be able to get enough. You'll take him just like I did, one inch at a time." Emma's pussy gushed at the realization that this was really going to happen.

"If you don't think you're ready, though, just say the word. There's no rush at all," Bill said, hoping beyond hope that she wouldn't have a last minute change of heart.

He needn't have been concerned. "No way!" she exclaimed. "You're not getting out of fucking me that easily. I love you and Mommy so much, and I don't care if other people wouldn't understand. I just want to feel your cock inside of me. I want to know what it's like to be taken by my daddy. Most of all, I want to find out what it feels like when you fill me up with your hot cum!"

Bill groaned and pulled her to him, engulfing her in a deep wet kiss, aggressively thrusting his tongue into his daughter's mouth. Bill gripped her slender hips and pulled her against him. Sensing what he wanted, she lifted her hands over her head and let him remove her top. The friction caused by her nipples rubbing against his hairy chest caused her to let out a throaty growl of delight. For several long minutes, the two of them made out with each other, hands frantically running over each other's excited flesh.

Without breaking their sloppy kiss, Bill lowered her onto her back. Emma lay prone with her legs spread wide, and he used one arm to support himself as he leaned over her. Emma could see the pure unadulterated lust in her father's stare. It made her incredibly hot knowing the effect her body was having on him. She quickly pulled off the soaked pink panties and threw them aside, exposing herself to her father's lust-filled gaze. The outer lips of her pussy were swollen and red, and a slight trickle of her feminine juices leaked out of her hole and down to the pink star of her anus. She was as ready to get fucked as she would ever be.

Bill reached down and gently cupped her mound, sending bolts of electricity shooting through her pussy. He lightly traced his fingers up and down her moist slit, which had the effect of opening her up to John and Susan's gaze. The small pink petals of her inner lips were so different from the thick folds of Susan's pussy, but John thought they were just as delicious looking. While her son gazed in rapt attention at the taboo scene unfolding before him, Susan grabbed the camera and started snapping away.

Emma's small breasts practically disappeared as she lay flat on her back, leaving only her rosy pink nipples and areola poking up from her flat chest. After spreading her juices around her puffy mound, Bill began tracing his fingers up her lithe torso, leaving small glistening trails of her juices along the way. Emma loved being at the mercy of her father's experienced hands. She wriggled and squirmed under him, sighing deeply as he fondled her petite body. Whenever his hand reached back down to her soaked pussy, she lifted her hips to push herself against his fingers.

While Bill worked her up, Emma reached out and grasped his throbbing prick. She stroked him just as her mom had done moments earlier and he groaned in pleasure.

All the while, Susan was taking as many pictures as she could, doing her best to capture the intimacy of her husband and daughter's first time together.

Emma's arousal jumped another notch as Bill dipped his fingers into her opening and brought them up to caress her nipples. After one was shiny with her girl cum, he leaned down and sucked it into his mouth, flicking his tongue against the sensitive tip. Taking his time, he slowly repeated the whole process on her other nipple. Emma marveled at how turned on he was making her. She knew she was doing something nasty that most other girls would never even consider, but the warm waves of pleasure coursing through her drowned out any thoughts of turning back. She didn't care if it was wrong. She wanted this more than anything.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so amazing," she moaned. "I love feeling you suck on my little titties while I jerk you off. Do you like the way your nasty daughter takes care of your big daddy cock?" His prick jerked when she called him daddy. He loved how willing she was to play into his nasty fantasies.

He cut her off with another deep kiss and pinched her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She yelped in pleasant surprise and returned his kiss, pressing her tongue insistently against his own. The sweet smell of her arousal filled the room as they used their hands to bring each other to new levels of arousal.

"Are you ready to fuck your beautiful baby girl dear?" Susan asked. "Are you ready to feel her tight pussy clenching down on your beautiful cock?"

"Oh god, babe. I'm so ready," he responded. "You really want to see me fucking our daughter, don't you!" Susan merely smiled and nodded.

"How about you honey? Are you ready to finally take your dad's big dick?" Susan asked, looking down at her daughter. Emma just groaned in response and used her hands to spread herself wide open for him. Susan grinned and took a few shots of her pink pussy as Bill's hard cock lay heavy and imposing on her thigh.

Bill pulled away from Emma's side, causing her to cry out in disappointment before realizing that he was positioning himself between her spread legs. His cock was red and hard and bobbed in front of him. He grabbed a few pillows and placed them under her butt, raising her dripping cunt up to a more comfortable angle.

Emma felt a mixture of apprehension and excitement at the knowledge that this was really going to happen. She reached between them and took her father's cock in hand. Smiling nervously up at him, she rubbed the head of his cock along her slit. Bill wanted to make sure his daughter enjoyed her first time and was more than happy to let her set the pace.

"I think I'm ready for you. Just go slow, okay?" she said.

"Of course, baby. Let me know if it hurts and I'll stop," he replied. Everyone held their breath as Emma gripped the base of her dad's cock and gently pulled it into the entrance of her virgin pussy. Susan made sure to take plenty of pictures of their joining as well as a few shots of the wanton look of lust on Emma's face as she finally became a woman.

Father and daughter smiled at each other, staring deeply into each other's lust-filled eyes as he slowly eased himself into her. Occasionally he pulled back, only to push back in even deeper. Emma let out a small grunt each time he thrust forward into her, which turned into a pained yelp when he reached a certain depth. He stopped there, holding himself still against her, waiting for her permission to proceed.

"Don't worry honey," Susan whispered. "It only hurts for a minute, then you'll know how good it feels to be full of Daddy's cock." The calm certainty of her mom's voice had a relaxing effect on Emma as well. Susan knelt down and lightly caressed Emma's clit, offering a subtle reminder of the pleasure that would come later.

Her dad's cock stretching her was painful, but she knew her mom was right. Despite the discomfort, she wanted to feel him buried fully in her cunt. Taking a deep breath, she smiled up at her dad and said, "I'm ready."

Bill groaned with lust and pushed a few more inches into her, wincing as she let out another cry of pain. He held himself there firmly, as she adjusted to him. Her pussy was tighter than anything he'd ever experienced. If it wasn't for her obvious pain and discomfort, he probably would have cum just from the sensation of her pussy twitching and clenching around his shaft.

She scrunched up her eyes and balled her fists as her father stretched her cunt to its limits. Just like her mom had warned her, the pain was sharp and intense but faded quickly into a sensation of pleasant fullness. She flashed a bright smile at him, signaling that everything was okay, and gripped his hips, holding him in place.

"Give me a minute to adjust, Daddy," she said as he twitched inside of her, sending twinges of pleasure through her body. "I've never felt so... full. It's like I can feel every part of you pushing against my insides." When she started feeling more comfortable, she pulled him forward yet again. She was steady, but insistent, wincing occasionally as he filled her up. They held their breath as he went deeper and deeper, letting out a sigh of relief when he was fully lodged in her tight pussy.

They stayed like that for several long minutes as Emma got used to the feeling of intense penetration. Before long, her feelings of pain and discomfort began to fade. Her father's face was a mask of concern, and she loved him all the more for worrying about her. As held himself inside, she explored his body, rubbing and lightly scratching his back before groping his muscular ass cheeks. To help her adjust, Bill moved his hips in slow circles, grinding his pubic bone against her clit.

Looking up into his eyes, she nodded at him. This time there was no fear, only her burning need to cum on her dad's cock. He slowly pulled himself back out of her, his shaft slightly pink with the blood from her deflowering. Moving slowly, but deliberately, he slid back into her, giving an extra little thrust at the end which made Emma squeal in delight.

The room was silent except for the sounds of Bill and Emma's increasingly frantic moans of pleasure and the occasional click of the camera. Susan looked up from the viewfinder to see John sitting nearby, quietly masturbating while he watched them. She was impressed that he was able to get hard after the intense fucking they'd just had. They shared a loving smile, before returning their attention to the hot scene before them.

Without getting too rough, Bill starting fucking his daughter at a steady, deliberate pace. She squirmed beneath him, rubbing her nipples back and forth across his chest. Bill lowered himself fully on top of her, and their considerable height difference made her nearly disappear underneath him. The top of her head only came to just below his chin. John could see the lusty smile on her face as she pressed her cheek against his hairy chest. Bill reached beneath her, and held her tight, wanting to feel every inch of their skin touching as he thrust himself fully into his daughter's body.

Emma wrapped her legs firmly around her Bill's back and hugged him just as tightly. She was in complete ecstasy as he steadily fucked her. With each down thrust of his cock, more of her juices poured out of her and ran down the crack of her ass. Soon Emma began humping upwards at him, taking him harder and deeper.

Sensing his daughter's need, Bill picked up the pace. Pulling all the way out of her, then filling her back up again in swift hard strokes that made her grunt with delight. Her groans turned into shrieks of overwhelming pleasure at the feeling of her dad fucking her. A deep flush covered Emma's face as she neared her peak.

"Nnnggghhhh! Oh Fuck! OH FUCK ME DADDY!" she screamed, completely overwhelmed with sexual pleasure.

Sensing her imminent orgasm, Bill started grinding against her hard, making sure to put pressure on her clit with each thrust.

"Cum for me baby," he whispered to her. "Cum for your Daddy. Show your daddy how much you like getting fucked."

Bill's nasty talk brought her over the edge of a crashing orgasm. Her eyelids fluttered and she gripped her father's shoulder-blades, holding on for dear life. Sucking in a deep lungful of air, she felt herself lose control. Despite her yelps of pleasure earlier, Emma's orgasm was quiet, but intense. Her whole body shook uncontrollably as her muscles strained against her father's imposing body. Her pussy pulsed and pushed against his invading member, and her fluids poured out from around their joining. Her hips jerked uncontrollably as he kept fucking her. The entire world shrank down to nothing but her daddy's hard cock and the lightning bolts of pleasure that shot through her every time it bottomed out in her.

Eventually, her grip loosened and she felt herself sinking back into the cushioned floor as a wave of sublime happiness seemed to wash over her. Fucking her father had been one of the most enjoyable experiences of Emma's life, but she knew she wasn't done yet. More than anything, she wanted to feel his cum filling up her pussy, and she was willing to do whatever it took to make that happen. She extricated herself from him, sighing at the empty feeling in her pussy. she got on her hands and knees, facing away from him and towards her brother and mother.

"What are you waiting for Dad?" she asked, looking over her shoulder. "Don't you want to cum inside your daughter's hot little pussy?"

Bill expected that she would need a rest after her orgasm, but when he processed what she was offering, his animal instincts took over. Positioning himself behind her, he slid himself home in one easy stroke. With a white-knuckles grip on her slender hips, Bill fucked into her in quick, shallow strokes, desperate to unload in her tight cunt.

Off to the side, John watched in rapt attention, amazed at how hot his little sister looked. He paid particularly close attention to the way her small breasts twitched below her with the motions of their dad's thrusting and how her firm little butt jiggled each time he bottomed out in her. He couldn't wait until it was his turn to fuck his beautiful sister.

It only took ten or fifteen seconds of hard fucking before Bill felt that familiar tingle in his balls that signaled the onset of a powerful orgasm. "MMmmfuck! I'm gonna cum, baby!" he growled.

"Give it to me, Daddy!" Emma exclaimed. "Fill me up with that hot Daddy sperm!"

His daughter's filthy talk was too much for him to handle. "FUCK! HERE IT COMES!" he yelled as he took one final thrust into her clutching hole. He held himself inside of her as he came, wanting her to feel every spurt of cum as he sprayed her insides.

Emma loved the feeling of his cock swelling and flexing as he flooded her cunt. "Oh, Daddy! It feels so good!" she cooed, proud that she'd made her father lose control. When Bill finished, the pair of them collapsed onto the comforter below. Eventually he rolled off of her, shuddering as her tight pussy tried to hold on to his softening cock.

Emma's pussy was very red, and tender looking. Her sparse pubic hair was matted wetly to her swollen outer lips, and a thick stream of cum flowed heavily out of her stretched hole. Susan took a few photos of her daughter in the afterglow of her first fucking, then gave her a soft towel to clean herself up with.

Once Emma was clean, the family sat in a circle smiling broadly at one another. "That might be the hottest thing I've ever seen," Susan said. "I've been building this up in my head for months now, wondering every day what it would be like to fuck my kids. I don't know if I've ever been as nervous as I was getting up this morning and knowing what your father and I were about to propose to you two. And now it's all happened and it was even better than I could have hoped. Is it safe to assume that you enjoyed fucking your father?"

"God yes," Emma replied. "I can't wait to do it again, and I can't wait to have sex with you too, John." Her brother smiled back at her, equally excited by the prospect. "I always knew it would be nice to have a cock inside of me, but... Wow, I had no idea! You made me feel so loved and cared for. It was perfect in every possible way. Thank you both so much for giving that to me."

"I feel the same way," John said, jumping into the conversation. "I always wanted a beautiful woman to be my first, but I never imagined that woman would be my own mom."

Susan smiled. "You're such a sweet boy, I'm glad that I was the one who got to take your virginity. This is just the beginning, though. There's so much more I want to show you." John's eyes widened in excitement as he tried to imagine what else she had in store for him. He wondered whether his mom would let him fuck her in the ass like he'd seen Steve doing in the picture album.

"Don't get any ideas you two," Bill said. "We still have a family Christmas portrait to take." The kids groaned. "Don't worry, we'll do it quickly, but your mom and I want a nice picture of all four of us to commemorate the occasion."

Susan grinned at her children's annoyed expressions and started setting up the camera on the tripod. The rest of them arranged themselves in front of the tree while she set up the timer to take pictures every twenty seconds. Once everything was ready, Susan ran back to her family. Their first picture was traditional, with Emma and John sitting on the floor and their parents kneeling behind them smiling at the camera. Other than their nudity, and the freshly fucked expressions on their faces, it was a totally normal family portrait.

Slowly, the pictures became more intimate. First Susan draped her arms over her son's shoulders, resting her cheek next to his. Bill did the same with Emma. They continued to change their poses, including several shots of John and Susan engaged in deep open mouthed kisses. From there, things got even more explicit.

Susan got down on her knees, and smiled for the camera as she held her son's cock near her face. After hearing the click, she engulfed him in her mouth, lovingly sucking and licking all over his cock. She was somewhat amazed that he was still able to get hard after having cum so many times. She gathered up her hair and handed it to him, making sure the camera had a clear view of her actions. He used his free hand to hold the back of her head, controlling the pace of his thrusting. Susan loved the way he fucked her mouth and entwined her hands behind her back, silently giving her son permission to use her for his personal pleasure. John didn't know if he'd ever get over the taboo excitement of seeing his loving mother's green eyes staring back at him while he pumped his dick in and out of her hot mouth.

At the sound of the warning beep, she broke eye contact and looked toward the camera. In one swift stroke, she took his cock all the way down her throat, her nose pressing firmly into his pubic hair. The flash of the camera perfectly caught the look of surprised lust on John's face as she deep-throated him.

Emma stood next to them, enjoying her dad's tongue as he knelt between her slightly spread legs. For the first time, Bill was getting a taste of his daughter's pussy. He enthusiastically devoured her, savoring the sweet taste of her juices. When he started focusing on her protruding clit, the pleasure became too intense, and her legs buckled beneath her. Bill was ready for her, and used his arms to hold her upright as he continued to lap at her privates. John met his sister's eyes, and they shared a loving smile as they enjoyed oral pleasure from their parents before leaning into a tender kiss.

1...456789