The Christmas Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John silently marveled at the differences between his mom and his sister. Kissing his mom was so warm, soft and loving, but kissing Emma was different. She was much more aggressive, quickly pushing her tongue into his mouth and taking charge of the situation. She pulled his head into hers as the camera clicked.

Sensing what was happening above them, Susan and Bill pulled away, causing Emma and John to groan in disappointment. They stared in blank confusion at their parents for a few moments before realizing that their parents wanted to see their children pleasure each other. Emma practically threw herself at her brother, embracing him tightly and making a big show of her arousal for the camera. John shook off his surprise and started stroking and kissing her body, paying particularly close attention to her firm ass, and small sensitive breasts. The camera clicked many times as they explored and pleasured each other.

Wanting to take things to the next level, Emma gripped her brother's hard cock with both hands. He gasped in pleasure as she stroked him. It made Emma feel good knowing that she could have such an effect on him. Her firm up and down pressure on his cock, combined with his excitement from his mom's blowjob, brought him to the edge of another orgasm. "Sis, that feels so good, but if you keep it up I'm going to cum again," he warned.

"Ooh, yes, give me that cum brother. I really think I might be addicted to the stuff." She felt like such a nasty slut, talking to her brother that way. The memory of his hot sperm filling her mouth sent a fresh flood of lubrication to her pussy. She couldn't wait to get him off again. She lowered herself to the floor, but rather than using her mouth as her mom had, Emma redoubled her efforts at jacking him off. "Whenever you're ready, I want you to let go bro. Just come all over me. I want to feel you marking your territory and know that it's all for me."

Her words, combined with the feeling of her hands on his cock was too much for John to take. He'd always thought his sister was cute, but as she displayed herself below him, he realized just how sexy she really was. Her little nipples looked delicious as they popped out from her small breasts, and the scent of her arousal was intoxicating. He started to feel the familiar tingle at the base in his balls that told him his release was imminent. He struggled to maintain his balance, and his eyes lost focus as his cock swelled in her hands.

"Here it comes, Here it comes! Ahhhh Fuck!" he yelled as spurt after spurt of warm cum shot out of his dick. The first few shots splashed against Emma's breasts and face, then she guided his cockhead into her mouth, painting her tongue with the last few spurts. Somewhere during John's orgasm, he was aware of the camera's flash and click, but he was too drained to wonder or care about how the picture had turned out.

Without being asked, Susan got up from her chair and started licking up John's mess, using her tongue to scoop up thick dollops of her son's sperm from her daughter's face and breasts. The camera caught several shots of their mother eating his cum, then one more shot of Susan and Emma engaged in a deep, tongue filled kiss.

Some unspoken idea seemed to pass between them, and they both turned and pounced onto John. Both women crowded their faces around his crotch as he sat down in front of the tree. They licked the remaining juices off of his cock and balls. He was still sensitive from his orgasm, and their tongues made him squirm and whimper. When the warning beep sounded once more, mother and daughter met each other in a hot tongue filled kiss on either side of his softening dick. He wished he could get hard again for them, but there was simply nothing left.

The family ended their photo shoot with one more group photo. This time instead of being formal, they were all sprawled in a heap on top of each other, each enjoying the afterglow of the day's activities.

"I don't know about you guys," Bill said. "But I need another shower." They all chuckled, because they were, indeed, filthy with each other's juices, sweat, and saliva. He turned off the camera and took it off of the tripod, bringing it up the stairs with him as they followed behind. He tossed it on their bed as they piled back into the shower. By then, it was late afternoon and they were all pretty much spent. They joked and played grab-ass in the shower and generally enjoyed each other's company, but there was no attempt to do anything overtly sexual with each other.

After drying off, they put on fresh robes and sat in a circle on Susan and Bill's bed.

"Well that was a nice way to spend Christmas day together. I think we should do it more often," Susan said with a knowing smirk on her face.

"It was better than I ever could have imagined," Bill replied smiling at his wife. "I loved watching you teach our son how to make love to a woman and seeing you cum on his cock. And your daughter is such a wonderful little cock sucker," he said, "Like mother, like daughter I guess." Both women blushed at his compliment. "I'll admit that I wasn't sure that something like this could really work for us. Craig and Sally were always the adventurous ones. I was surprised as hell when they told us that they'd seduced Steve and Jenny, and even more so when they asked us to get involved," he said, addressing their kids. "Even though it seemed to work perfectly for them, it was hard to imagine us doing this ourselves. But with you two," he continued. "It all just feels so right."

"So you're really not jealous?" John asked. This part of the arrangement was still a bit hard for him to accept.

"Quite the opposite," Bill replied. "I find it very arousing knowing that my wife and son are able to show their love for each other in that way. If she was going out sleeping with random men behind my back, then you bet your ass I'd be jealous, but that's not what's happening here."

"I guess that makes sense," John replied. He was amazed at his parents' love and commitment to each other, and he hoped that someday he'd meet someone he could share that level of closeness with.

"So where do we go from here?" Emma asked, interrupting his train of thought.

"Well, I'd like to get those pictures uploaded and have a look at them. I might start assembling some of the better shots to send to your aunt and uncle," Bill replied. "Then I'm going to take a long nap."

"That's not what I meant!" Emma exclaimed. "What I meant to ask was, what comes next... for us."

"I know what you meant sweetheart, and that's entirely up to you and your brother," he replied.

"When we finally admitted to ourselves that we wanted to fool around with you two, we agreed to a few ground rules to make sure no one's feelings get hurt," Susan said. "First of all, anything goes as long as you ask permission first. Part of the turn-on for your me and your father is knowing that you two want and desire us. If you're ever not interested in sex, or uncomfortable with something that's happening, just say so, and it stops. Immediately, and with no questions asked. As long as everyone's into it, though, you and your brother are free to do what you like with each other, or with us. Like I said downstairs, there's a lot more we'd like to teach you."

"What about nudity?" John asked. "I mean, I really, really like seeing beautiful naked women prance around the house. Plus, clothes will just get in the way of all the... other activities," he said, grinning like an idiot.

Susan sighed and chuckled at her son. "I think nudity is fine. Just make sure that you have a spare set of clothes handy in case of unexpected visitors. We should probably also institute a policy of calling home before bringing over guests."

"Makes sense to me," John said.

"For sure," Emma agreed.

As the conversation wound down, they decided to go their separate ways for a while. Bill plugged the digital camera into his computer and started sorting through the photos, while Susan left the room to call her brother and fill him in on everything that had happened. John and Emma went to his room to try out some of his new video-games.

For several hours, the siblings just enjoyed each other's company. John loved that despite all that had happened, his sister was still one of his closest friends. He kept stealing glances at her as they played. It was like a switch had been turned in his head. The thought of his little sister as a sexual being had never crossed his mind, but now it was all he could think about.

Emma sensed that her brother was distracted from the game and paused it. "Can I tell you a secret bro?" she asked.

"It would have to be a pretty big secret to top everything that's happened today," I replied.

She laughed but was hesitant to continue. "Well, sort of. The truth is... I've had a huge crush on you for a really long time. I just wanted you to know that I'm really happy with everything that happened today, and I... well... I love you." She blushed and looked down, unable to meet his eyes.

John was momentarily stunned, and he didn't know how to respond.

"I just always looked up to you," Emma continued. "I've always thought you were so handsome, and you always watched out for me. Part of why I never dated other boys was because none of them could measure up to you. I never thought anything sexual would happen between us, but I fantasized about it — a lot, actually. I wondered what it would be like to kiss you and what you would look like naked. I never imagined things would change this much just in the space of one day, but I'm really glad they have!" She felt a weight being lifted as she bared her soul to her brother.

He was touched and more than a little embarrassed that he'd never caught on to her true feelings. Once he'd processed what she said, he didn't hesitate with his response. "I love you too, Emma, and I'm sorry for not noticing how you felt. If I'd have picked up on it, maybe this would have happened earlier. Either, I'm so glad to have you in my arms now."

He scooted over to her and wrapped her up in a loving hug. Emma melted in her brother's loving embrace, overwhelmed by the feelings of contented happiness flowing through her as he held her. She smiled lovingly up at him and he leaned down for a tender kiss.

Having had a few hours to recover, Emma's kisses had an effect on him, and she felt his cock start to harden against her thigh. Being the assertive girl that she was, she pushed him on to his back, exposing the object of her desire. His hard cock lay against his belly, and as she straddled him, she carefully arranged herself so that her wet pussy lips hugged the underside of his shaft. Her lubrication flowed over him as she ground her hips back and forth on his hardness. She loved the way her brother groaned helplessly below her, humping back up at her, desperate to feel her soft folds rubbing against his cock.

"Ohh... Fuck that feels good, bro," she said. "Would you like to put that cock of yours inside of me?" She asked with a teasing tone of voice.

"Anything for you sis. I've been wondering what it would feel like to fuck you all afternoon."

John caught movement out of the corner of his eye and turned to see his naked mother standing in the doorway to his room. She was using one hand to massage her left breast, while she fingered herself with the other. The realization that her son was aware of her presence startled her, and she jumped in surprise. "Um... Do you mind if I watch?" she asked, embarrassed that she'd been caught.

Emma turned to look at her mother, chuckling at her deer in the headlights expression. Suddenly the tense sexual atmosphere evaporated and all three of them erupted in gales of laughter. The noise got the attention of Bill, who came to investigate. He wasn't sure what to make of the situation and just stared confusedly at the three of them, which had the effect of making them laugh even harder.

"Would anyone care to explain?" he asked when their laughter had died down enough for him to be heard.

"No, not really." Susan replied, still giggling. "Besides, there's much more interesting things going on in here."

"Come on in," Emma said, smiling at her parents. She was excited that they would be there the first time she actually fucked her brother. It felt right. The two of them sat cross-legged at the end of John's bed and smiled back at them.

Emma resumed her grinding. His cock had softened slightly, but the warm friction of her pussy brought him right back to full hardness.

Raising herself up on her knees, Emma placed the head of his cock at her entrance and slowly sat down on his shaft. The feeling of her pussy giving way for his cock was exquisite for both of them. Emma was much tighter than her mother, and John's cock was a bit wider than Bill's. She grimaced slightly as she adjusted to the pressure of his cock inside of her. John was patient, knowing not to push things further until she was ready.

After several deep breaths, she smiled down at him. From his angle below her, John could see where they were joined. The sight of her small pussy lips stretched around the base of his cock was almost too much to take.

Looking upwards, he was taken aback at his sister's beauty. He knew she was insecure about her body, but he thought she was flawless. She gasped as he traced his fingers up her flat tummy and towards her breasts. He moved his fingers in slow circles around them, working his way closer and closer to her engorged nipples and driving her wild with lust. When he reached the center, he tweaked them with his thumb and forefinger, causing her to shudder and bear down on his cock. Her pussy rippled along his length, sending pleasurable shockwaves through his body. He caressed her cheeks and looked into her big beautiful blue eyes, marveling at how his cute little sister had transformed into a sexual goddess right before his eyes.

The look of boyish excitement and lust on her brother's face turned her on immensely. Using her knees as leverage, she rolled her hips in a circular motion on his cock, mewling quietly each time her clit ground against his pubic bone. John liked the way his sister took control of their love-making. It was less animalistic and intense than when he'd fucked their mom, but if still felt great. They smiled lovingly at each other, both of them excited to make the other feel good and wishing the moment could go on forever.

With each sway of his sister's hips, John started humping himself harder into her, feeling more and more of his cock slide in and out of her pussy. Eventually Emma rose up on her knees until just the head of his cock was still inside of her before slamming herself back down in one swift motion, causing both of them to let out excited cries.

Emma's ride on her brother's cock got more and more aggressive until she was properly fucking him, her hips a blur in his lap. "Oh bro, you have no idea how good it feels to have that thing sliding in and out of me," she said between panting breaths. "Can you feel how wet and hot I am for you?" John could not only feel it, but see it and smell it as well. On her up-strokes, he watched her lubrication covering the exposed part of his cock as it dripped down and matted their pubic hair.

"Mmpf, you feel so good, Emma. I love the way you fuck me," he said. "Don't you dare stop!"

They felt the bed shift and heard their mother let out a sexy moan. "Oh honey, look at your beautiful daughter take that cock," she said. "Look at how wet she is for her our son. Our kids are fucking each other, and we get to watch!"

Craning his neck, John could see that Susan had planted her feet on the floor and was leaning on the bed, supporting herself with her elbows while Bill fucked her hard from behind. From Susan's vantage point, she had a great view of her son's cock sliding wetly in and out of her daughter's cunt. John, for his part, enjoyed the view of his mom's tits jiggling and rubbing against the sheets while his dad fucked her.

Wanting the same view her brother was getting, Emma rose up off of his cock and turned around before sitting back down on it. John took the opportunity to grope and squeeze her ass cheeks, a sensation Emma found surprisingly pleasurable.

The sight of her parents fucking like animals in front of her combined with the feeling of her brother's warm cock sliding in and out of her pussy was too much for her, and she felt the familiar sensations of an oncoming orgasm. "OHhhhh Yes! Fuck me, Bro!" She grunted.

"Fuck sis, your pussy feels so fucking good. It's so tight!" He grabbed her hips and started forcefully pulling her down on him, trying to stuff as much of himself inside of her as possible.

His forceful thrusting pushed her over the edge. "Oh fuck bro, I'm coming!" she wailed. "I'm coming on my brother's cock!" She collapsed back against his chest, writhing and squirming through her intense orgasm. Waves of warm pleasure pulsed through her body as John palmed her breasts and held her in a tight, loving embrace. Her pussy felt like liquid fire as he kept thrusting in and out of her, and he could feel her lubrication flooding onto his balls as he fucked her twitching cunt.

As his sister recovered, John scooted back against the head-board so that she was sitting in his lap, his hard cock still embedded deep inside of her. From that angle, he had a good view of his parents as they resumed their vigorous fucking. Susan and Bill were delirious with pleasure and their attention was laser focused on the sight of their son's cock splitting open their daughter's pussy. Susan met John's eyes and gave him a lust filled smile. Her husband's frantic thrusting was getting the better of her, and she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold back her orgasm.

John loved watching his mom get fucked. The sound of their skin slapping against each other caused his still-hard cock to jerk inside of his sister's pussy.

Susan crawled up on the bed, sighing at the feeling of emptiness as her husband's cock slithered out of her. John and Emma's legs were spread wide, and she took the opportunity to position herself between them. John groaned in pleasure as she leaned forward and licked from his balls, up his wet shaft an ending with a swirl on his sister's protruding clit. Emma let out a shriek and jerked on top of him. Her pussy was still extremely sensitive from her recent orgasm.

Susan let out a guttural moan as Bill followed her onto the bed and buried his length in her pussy in one swift stroke. Regaining her focus, Susan returned to her son's cock and balls, occasionally sucking them both into her mouth. The feeling of her tongue swirling around them combined with his sister's tight pussy holding him like a glove had John ready to pop, and he groaned loudly.

Emma really wanted to get her brother off, but she knew her tender pussy couldn't take anymore hard fucking. Sighing in disappointment, she rolled off of him. "Sorry bro, that felt amazing, but if we go much longer, I don't think I'll be able to walk straight for a week."

"That's okay sis," he replied, trying to hide his disappointment. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and moved to the side, giving their mother full access to him. From the side of the bed, Emma also had a better view of her dad fucking their mom. She looked on enviously at her breasts as they jiggled with each thrust of his cock.

Susan smiled up at her son. "Now it's your turn," she said. "What do you think Bill, should I reward our son for taking such good care of his sister?"

"Would you, Mommy?" he asked, playing to her fantasy. "Would you help me cum? I think you're so pretty, and I love the way you make my cock feel with your mouth."

"I think you should help him out," Bill responded, playing along. "He's earned it after all. Why don't you show him how good of a mom you can be?" All the while, he kept thrusting in and out of her, feeling her pussy moisten as they talked dirty to each other.

1...456789