The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek was overwhelmed. Overwhelmed by the situation. Overwhelmed by Helena's body. Overwhelmed by the sensations she was bringing him. He was amazed that he hadn't burst yet. Her earlier ministrations to his cock had taken him to the edge. He thought he would explode as soon as he was balls deep. But, even though her pussy was absolutely incredible, he wasn't turning the corner. Sure, her cunt was stretched to the brim as it tried to contain his massive dick, and that tightness surrounding his dick was an incredible feeling. But, he was somehow holding himself on edge, letting the pleasure fill him to the brim. Derek realized he had more stamina than he thought.

"Heather doesn't give you this, does she? She doesn't ride your dick like this? She lies back, closes her eyes, and lets you do your thing. AHHH FUCK! She doesn't realize how badly you need to be dominated. How you need your woman to take control." Helena said.

"Look at her. Look at her pathetic body." she began. "Always so desperate to be like her relatives. Poor thing never realized she just does not belong. It must be tough on her. Knowing all her closest relatives are all the type of women who get to fuck, and knowing deep down she is not. She knows her place is on the sidelines. She came to me for advice! Me! Her grandmother! AHH, FUCK YES! How pathetic must a girl be to ask her grandmother for sex advice? How low must you be to know your grandmother gets more action than you do? How pathetic would she feel to know that her own husband finds her grandmother more attractive than she is?"

"Do you hear that honey? How does it make you feel?" Helena called.

Even though Heather's eyes were closed, her dreams weren't any better than reality.

She recalled a memory, from a few years prior. An occasion on one of her summer visits to her grandmother when she went to her grandmother for advice. The boy she had been crushing on started dating the school tramp, and Heather didn't understand why. Then Helena sat her down and conveyed a message, a speech that would live on in Heather's mind from then on.

Heather was reliving this occasion in her dream when Helena conveyed wisdom to her. All the words were the same as she had told to her years prior, but in her dream, the memory was definitely warped. Hearing your grandmother spouting off filth while fucking your soul-mate can do serious damage to anyone's psyche. It could negatively affect anyone.

In this dream, Helena approached a forlorn Heather in her bedroom at her villa. Helena sat on the bed next to Heather. This was all true to memory. Helena put her hand on Heather's back and began to speak.

"Heather, I'm about to tell you something I wished my mother had told me. I know you are always told to chase your dreams, that if you work hard, and be good, all your dreams will come true. Honey, unfortunately, that is not the case." Helena began.

Then, the dream began to warp. The scene changed in relation to what she was saying. The words remained true to memory, but not the setting. The dream shifted from taking place in the bedroom to taking place in the throne room of a medieval castle. Heather was now asleep on a pedestal, arms crossed, with a rose clutched in her palm. Behind her sat Helena, sitting on a throne, in a tight, long black dress. The dress was very low-cut, exposing most of her creamy breasts and a mile of cleavage. She was now looking down upon her granddaughter coolly.

"Life is not a fairy tale, and if it is, it's a dark twisted one. Not everyone is driven by good intentions. There is darkness in everyone."

"School can be a difficult place."

The scene changed again, to a bustling school hallway, full of uniform wearing students. Helena was now the teacher, lecturing at a seated Heather, now the punished student in this scenario. Helena was wearing a professional looking business outfit, a suit coat, blouse, and a skirt. This outfit would be relatively demure on most, but the skirt was short enough to highlight her long legs, and the blouse was unbuttoned enough to show off her deep cleavage.

"The girls there can be so... insidious. There are girls out there willing to do whatever it takes to land a guy. Some girls are willing to cross lines more civilized girls would never cross. Some girls will bend the rules and break them if they must."

Heather was suddenly at the blackboard, writing lines on the board. She looked away from Helena to write something, only looking back when Helena began to speak.

"They will dress filthy, and show off their abundant charms."

Heather's eyes bugged out. Her grandmother was now wearing a schoolgirl outfit, which looked positively obscene on her hot body. Her elegant blond hair was now in pigtails, and she was now smacking a piece of bubble gum brattily. Her face was done up with makeup, but otherwise it was the same mature face Heather was used to. A tight white blouse was tied up in front, barely containing her full, ripe breasts, which were bursting to escape. Her hard nipples were apparent, and a small school tie disappeared into her cleavage. Her flat belly was left exposed, leading to her small, pleaded skirt, which went merely inches below her crotch, barely covering her. She was wearing white stockings, which clung to her firm mature legs. She wore shiny black heels, which completed the package.

Heather looked down at herself. She was wearing the same outfit, but it flattered Helena far more than it did for her.

"Some will take advantage of the system, use the rules against you."

Helena was now back in a business suit, which again hugged her body well. She wore thin glasses at the end of her nose. She was now the stern principal, lecturing the rule-breaking student, Heather. Helena the principal asked Heather to step out. They went to the entry-way, where a young guy was sitting. In the dream, this guy was Derek. Helena asked Heather to sit down and wait for her before crooking her finger at Derek, inviting him into the office. She guided him in and smiled triumphantly at Heather and shut the door behind them, locking it.

"You've got to make a choice. You've got to know how far you're willing to go. You need to know what lines you're willing to cross. You need to know yourself. In doing so, you must understand your place in life."

"We all can't be the most popular girls in school."

The scene was back in the school hallway. Heather walked with her head down demurely as she passed the gaggle of popular girls. Heather looked up to see her grandmother among the popular girls, now apparently the queen bee of the group, again rocking the shit out of her schoolgirl outfit.

"We all can't end up with the prom king."

Helena was now standing on the dance floor, Derek right beside her. A king's crown was on his head, and Helena squealed as the tiara was placed on her head and everyone clapped for them. She was wearing a slinky black dress which molded to her and left exposed the tops of her giant breasts. Heather watched from the crowd.

"You need to know what guys you can go after, and what guys you can't. You need to know when you're overstepping your bounds. You're a beautiful girl, dear, but not all guys will see it. Guys your age are looking for something different. Guys your age are looking for something at a more... cosmetic level. Guys your age are looking up the stars, and sometimes, they don't notice the flowers beneath them."

Helena was now bathed under rose-petals, lying nude among them as the petals strategically covered her nipples and her cunt but little else, showing off lots of her mature flesh, including most of the flesh of her massive breasts.

"We can't all be stars, dear, and you can't help those guys who are stargazing. Not all girls can be movie stars."

Heather and Helena were now sitting in an office, meeting with a casting director. Heather was the prospective actress, eager to please the casting the director. Helena was the chaperone to Heather in this meeting. But Heather was finding herself un-included as the casting director found himself drawn to Helena, bypassing Heather to offer Helena the lead female role.

"Not all girls can be bikini models."

Heather was now on a beach. She was standing behind a photographer, photographing a model on the beach. The model was, of course, Helena, wearing a micro-bikini, practically a nano-bikini as it barely covered her. Golden colored straps traveled from her shoulders, stretching around her round breasts just enough to cover her nipples. The straps converged just below her belly button as they traveled across her flat belly. The material went downward, forming a strap that was just barely enough to cover her small mature cunt.

The photographer eagerly took pictures of her body. Helena lied down on the beach pressing her breasts into the sand, billowing them out. This exposed her practically bare ass, with the micro-bikini string threading between her ass-cheeks before traveling up her back. Heather looked down at herself, wearing a bulky one-piece. No one was taking pictures of her.

"Not all girls can dance in music videos."

Now, Helena was dancing in front of a camera, as if in a music video and Heather was watching her on TV. Guys were on both sides of her as she shimmied her body in a blue bikini. She began to speak.

"Some girls use their bodies to get ahead. Some girls do filthy things to get famous."

The scene changed again. They were now on a porno set. The cameras eagerly filmed the scene on the bed, where a hot young guy, Derek, of course, was banging a nude Helena up the ass. Her massive breasts hung under her as she was on all fours. Heather was out of picture, irritated as she was forced off the set by the mature sex goddess. Helena looked up at her as she was being fucked and began to speak.

"You need to know whether you are one of those girls or one of those girls who uses her mind and intellect."

"You could be a doctor..."

The scene changed. Helena was in a doctor's office, wearing a white doctor's coat. Under it, she wore a blue blouse, spread apart to give Derek, who was seated next to her, a clear view of the tops of her massive tits. Derek's attention was not on his wife but on the doctor's nearly exposed tits.

"... or a lawyer."

Helena returned to her business outfit, and she was now in a courtroom. Heather was the accused, and Derek was on the stand. Helena leaned forward to show her cleavage again, causing him to eagerly lie, for Helena's approval, pointing to Heather as the guilty party. Helena began to speak again.

"In the end, it's those positions that get respect. And after a while, your mind and intellect is what will get you ahead. Those things will be what some guys are looking for. But not all guys. Some would rather party and indulge themselves in... darker delights."

The scene became a strip club, full of rowdy men. Two poles were in the room. On one, Helena danced, a mature slut wearing a tiny black bikini. All the guys were crowded around her. Heather danced around the next pole, but no one was paying attention. Helena spoke as she swiveled around the pole.

"Sure, they may be the guys you pine for, but they might not be the guy for you. A relationship based on appearance and cosmetic features is a hollow one in the end."

The scene changed to the wedding. Derek and Heather were on the alter, and in front of them was the vicar, who was, of course, Helena. She was wearing a tight black robe which hugged her stacked body and showed off an indecent amount of juicy cleavage. As the ceremony finished, and Derek leaned forward to kiss Heather, an onlooker would have seen the happy couple kissing, and beneath their joined mouths, a perfect sight of Helena's copious cleavage.

"You need to look for someone smart, who sees both the beauty inside and out. Who knows the complete you. A guy who is willing to look beyond and see the what's on the inside."

Now Helena was on a bed, nude, lewdly spreading her legs, her fingers spreading her cunt lips apart to expose the juicy pink wetness within to an eager looking Derek, as Heather looked up from the floor, on her stomach in her wedding dress.

"Are you sure Grandma?" Heather asked. They were now back in the bedroom, fully clothed. But now, Derek was with them, sucking an exposed tit ravenously. Helena had her hand in his hair, scratching his scalp lovingly.

"Of course, dear." Helena said with a smile.

While Heather was lost in her nightmares, the fucking couple had not slowed down. They had stopped paying attention to the passed out young woman. The fucking had progressed to the point where all they were focused on was each other.

"You like that, huh? You like that shit?" Helena called out as her ass pulverized his thighs with each bounce.

"Ugh! Ugh!" Derek groaned out hoarsely. His legs had risen off the bed in vain attempt to fight back and cushion against her driving ass. His wrists floated off the bed as he tried to ride out the pleasure. It was at this point that his mind put together the fact that Helena was no longer holding down his wrists. He could use his strong, manly arms to toss his wife's grandmother off of him and escape her clutches. He looked up at Helena, furiously riding him. Her skin glowed with a light sweat, evidence of their exertion. Her flat, firm belly flexed with each bounce, evidence of her peak physical fitness. Her firm arms gripped the headboard, her nails practically digging into the wooden board as she rode him. Her full, huge, perky breasts bounced up and down, rolling around her chest, her hard nipples pointing down at him.

Derek could use his big hands and strong arms to get this old lady off of him. Sure, she was a fierce hurricane of sex, but she was still a grandmother. And he was a big, strong young man. He should be able to toss her off with ease. But his eyes could not escape from her massive breasts. His eyes were drawn to them, hypnotized by the perky, bouncing flesh. Derek had only ever fucked flat-chested Heather, so seeing such huge tits bouncing was a brand new experience. So, he could toss his wife's grandmother off of him, or he could slap his hands onto her massive breasts and squeeze them a bit before tossing her off.

It should be a clear choice for the young man, right?

Derek's hands rose from the bed, hands open. Derek's hands landed on her sides, taking a light grip as she continued to bounce roughly. Derek paused as his fingers gripped around her firm sides, ready to act, ready to take care of Helena once and for all. And boy, did he ever.

In one smooth motion, Derek's hands slid up and immersed both of his big hands in her monumental breast flesh. He took a firm grip and stopped their bouncing with his strong hands. He took a firm healthy squeeze of those massive jugs, digging his hands deep in their abundant flesh.

"Ahhh, that's it, dear. Squeeze your wife's grandmother's great big titties!" Helena taunted as the young man lost himself in her massive rack. "You shouldn't be doing this, and that's what makes it sweeter. You've been checking out my big fucking tits all day, haven't you, you little shit? You shouldn't be fucking old ladies. You shouldn't be staring at your wife's grandmother's rack unless you were ready to deal with the consequences. You shouldn't check out your wife's grandmother hot body unless you can handle seeing it in the buff. You shouldn't stare at your wife's grandmother juicy cleavage unless you wanted them pressed against your face. And most importantly, you shouldn't be squeezing your wife's grandmother's enormous breasts unless you want her to cum on your great big cock! You shouldn't immerse your hands in your wife' grandmother's perky, fleshy titties unless you want her to use her tight cunt to make you cum deep inside her."

"No! Please! Don't make me cum inside you!" Derek said, still digging his fingers into her plush flesh. But Helena was undeterred. She kept bouncing in his cock, forcing his huge, slick cock inside of her.

"Oh... you're okay with fucking your wife's grandma with your fat, unprotected dick on your wedding night, but cumming inside her is taking it too far?" Helena taunted.

"Yes, please! It's my fault I'm doing this... ugh God! It's my fault, but don't take it out on her! I can't cum inside you! OH FUCK! It's too risky! Don't punish her! Take it out on me!" Derek pled, trying to fight off the pleasure.

"I am taking it out on you, dear." Helena taunted, maintaining her pace as the young man molested her tits. "You're afraid to cum inside me? You're afraid to get your wife's grandmother pregnant? Well, if you don't want that, you shouldn't be fucking her so well. You shouldn't be fucking her so deep with your huge cock. All good sex ends with a cum-filled pussy, don't you know that? I can't imagine how it feels for a man, to rip off that condom and go at it, unrestrained, without fear of the repercussions. Not wasting that precious cum by firing off on some girl's tits, using it where it counts. Not caring about the future, or the responsibilities. Only caring about the moment. Only caring about the pleasure. Truly free."

Derek gulped and his cock pulsed in Helena's tight, clasping cunt.

"You like that thought, don't you? You like the thought of filling your wife's grandmother's cunt full of your sperm! Knocking up your wife's grandmother with your baby, a baby meant for my granddaughter. You'd be truly testing the limits of what sex can be... to do something so nasty. So filthy. So dirty." Helena purred.

"Fuck." Derek called out quietly. He was turning the corner.

"I can feel it Derek. I know you're about to explode. I can feel you throbbing inside me. It wants to cum. It wants to let your wife's grandmother make it explode with pleasure. My body made it hard during the ceremony. It made it throb during the reception. It wants to cum Derek. Why won't you let it cum? Why won't you let your filthy cock explode?" Helena taunted.

"I can't... ughhh... Heather!" Derek called out, desperate to stop his own body from letting the pleasure overwhelm him.

"I won't tell you to forget her." Helena said. "You will do that to yourself. AH FUCK! When you cum in your wife's grandmother's cunt, that big brain of yours will change. FUCK! Evolve. You will become a new man. Baptized in a wave of cunt juice into a new life. How could you not change? Fucking the grandmother of your wife changes a man."

"I don't want to change anymore!" Derek begged, pinching Helena's nipples between his fingers as she rode him. "I can't do this! I want to stay with Heather!"

"Change fucking happens, whether you want it or not." Helena spat out. "The world is chaotic, as is time and space. You can try to run and hide from the chaos, but it will find you. You can try to shelter yourself, but you can't hide forever. Sometimes, a good guy does end up squeezing his wife's grandmother's sweaty tits. Sometimes, a sheltered guy ends up feeling his wife's grandmother's tight cunt fucking him into submission. Sometimes, a good, decent young man and his wife's sexy, hot-bodied grandmother end up in a sweaty mess on his wedding night while his unsexy, dim-witted wife makes a fool out of herself."

"UUHHH!" Derek grunted, trying to escape the pleasure Helena was bringing him. Helena's ass kept driving into him, reducing the strong young man into a wordless puddle of pleasure.

If Heather would just open her eyes, she would witness this unholy tableau of pleasure. If she would open her eyes she would see her grandmother's hot body, in the buff, riding her husband like a bucking bronco. She would see her grandmother's bare, round ass flexing and tightening as she bounced on her husband. She would see her husband's cock, the cock that she was so proud to call her property, slick with sex juices as it plowed into her favorite, most trusted relative's tight cunt. She would have seen Helena's massive tits bouncing, those great big breasts she was so jealous of, the big breasts she always wished she had a matching pair of. She would have seen her husband, despite his pleas, squeezing and immersing his large hands in her massive breasts. She would have seen her big, strong hubby unable to fight off her grandmother, not able to resist her abundant charms. She would have seen Helena's taut body flexing smoothly. A finely tuned instrument of pleasure, never slowing down, solely focused on her husband. She would have seen Helena pick up the pace, eager to make this illicit fuck come to an explosive end.