The Deal Breaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

Eventually she said, "Please, fill me."

"I can't. We don't have any condoms."

"Speak for yourself. I bought three when I put the Post-it in the Mustang, just in case I got lucky. I got lucky. I want you to use them before you have to go." She leaned over, pulled the three condoms out of her nightstand and handed me one. I fumbled around and got it on. She guided me to her opening and we joined. I anticipated it being a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am and it wasn't.

We started in the missionary prayer position and pushed together slowly. When my hair pressed against her bare skin I slowly drew back until only the tip of my cock touched her lips and then we did it again. I kept most of my weight off her by propping myself up on my elbows, while staying close enough that we could and did keep kissing.

Her legs wrapped around me at the hips. Her hands played with my chest, gently playing with the hair and tweaking my nipples. I rolled us over and let her control the action from above. She leaned forward and pressed a nipple to my mouth as she ground her puss against my pubic bone.

She kept that up for a long time. We were mating so slowly I believed we could keep it up all night. We couldn't. We changed positions again and she moved above me so that I could watch as she lifted and sank on my cock. My view was from behind her. I watched as her lips held onto my erection as she lifted and I saw her bud swell as I pushed into her. It was too stimulating to last.

"You like watching your big cock pushing into me, don't you?"

I grunted.

"I love how it feels to have you so deep inside me! I love being so wet for you!"

My hands held her hips and helped her lift and sink on my shaft. When I could put words together I said, "You are wonderful! Thank you!"

"Nick, Nick, Nick! I love how you feel inside me!"

Kim turned around and we finished mating face to face, cock to pussy, mouth to mouth. I filled the condom and she leaked bodily fluids onto me. She pulled my shrinking cock outside her and took the condom off, dropping it in the bedside trashcan.

She held my shrinking penis in her hand as she dropped the condom in the trash. Kim surrounded the head of my penis with her mouth and cleaned all the evidence off me. I knew the odds were good it would be at least an hour before I could be inspired enough to join with her again, so I pulled her back up so we were face to face and I kissed her.

When the kiss ended she said, "No one..." I touched her lips with a finger.

"There may be a lot of those. I love eating pussy. When we're both sure we're safe for unprotected sex, I'll eat you before we join and after. You taste great."

"In the morning, I'll call and make an appointment in Madison for a complete check up."

"I'll make one as soon as I get to Chicago. I'm going to be very busy. I need to rent a place to live, get my things packed in L.A. and get to Chicago. Maybe I can sell my car in L.A. and fly to Chicago. Then I can buy something there."

Kim sat up and said, "My sister sells real estate in Chicago. Her office also does rental management. I could call her and she can get started on finding you a place. If you want help."

"Since it's almost midnight here maybe we shouldn't call her now." I said.

She plopped back down beside me and draped an arm over my chest. "Right! Let's wait until at least nine o'clock in the morning, Chicago time."

I asked, "Am I staying the night or going back to my room?"

"Stay. This is the first night here in San Diego I've liked my hotel room."

"Can I ask personal questions?"

"More personal than licking me down there?"

"What happened to your marriage?"

"We were married two years. We never had sex before we were married, met at church. On our honeymoon we went to Hawaii. In the two weeks we had sex twice. In the two years we had sex four times. It crushed me. I believed it was something I wasn't doing. I began to believe I was ugly. Then the week of our anniversary he said he was leaving me for someone else."

"A guy?" I asked.

She nodded. "He's gay. Even though my brain knows it wasn't anything I did, part of me still believes it's my fault."

"I'm not gay. I drove all over San Diego with an erection, thinking about you sitting beside me. If I was going to be here until the weekend you'd need more condoms."

"Keep telling me. It may take a while for me to begin to believe you. I want to believe you."

"I need to be in my own room by eight-thirty. They will deliver all the paperwork for me to sign between eight-thirty and nine. I ought to be there."

"You'll sign all the papers and then go back to Los Angeles?"

"Yup. I want to get there while my ex is still at work. I'll call some friends and we'll get me moved out before I even have to see her."

"No chance of a reconciliation?"

"None. When we got married I told her that sex outside our marriage was a deal breaker. She did it and that ended our marriage."

"I'll keep that in mind. Isn't that what I offered you? Sex outside your marriage?"

"Yes, and I turned you down. You weren't cheating on your husband. I wasn't cheating on my wife. Laura broke our agreement. I found out this evening, but she broke it a year ago."

"I haven't been with anyone since Ken left. When we were on the plane coming here I realized I needed someone to love me. When Ken left he left me thinking I was damaged. He left me to be with a man!"

"You were looking for a man who would love you for the week, no strings, just show you that you were desirable. How am I doing?"

"Better than I hoped for, but aren't I now the rebound relationship?"

"Want me to be?"

"No! What I want is more. When I got in the Mustang I was prepared for a fling, a one night stand or a week of fooling around. I felt more, right from the start."

"I've spent the day wondering how I could love you and reminding myself I was married. I loved how we were, as a couple, together, all day.

Kim set the clock for seven-forty-five. She said, "We should shower before you go back to your room." We snuggled together and I shut off the bedside lamp. Lights from San Diego illuminated the room enough that I could still see. It wasn't long before I was almost gone.

"I wasn't going to come to San Diego." Kim whispered.

"I'm glad you did." I kissed the back of her neck and we went to sleep. When I woke up Kim was sitting beside me in bed, talking softly on the phone. I lifted a hand and cupped her breast, gently pinching her nipple between my thumb and first finger.

"He's awake. Ask him your questions." Kim said into the phone and handed it to me. I shifted around so I could hold the phone and her breast.

"Good Morning, Chicago." I said.

"Good Morning yourself. Kim says you need a place to live in Chicago."

"I do. I don't know much about Chicago so I'll tell you where my office is and you tell me where I should live. Ok?"

"Ok." I told her and she asked how much I was willing to spend. I told her how much I was paying in L.A. and she said, "Do you have a cell phone?"

She wrote down my number and so did Kim. She said she'd get right on the project and call me when she had something. We agreed to speak often. Then she asked, "You want one bedroom or two?"

"One will be fine as long as the place is big. Twelve hundred square feet at least, Ok?"

"I think I understand. Thank you for trusting Kim and I to take care of you."

I let that remark just sit there in the air. She stammered and said, "Thank you for trusting Kim to help you find a home."

I smiled and said, "I'd trust her with my life."

"Please be kind. I love my sister and her divorce hurt her deeply."

"I intend to be the best man that has ever been in her life."

"Do you have a brother?" she asked.

We hung up just as the alarm went off. Kim pulled me out of bed and into the shower. We got nice and clean. I dressed and kissed her one more time before going to my room. As the door closed I saw her pick up the phone.

I walked to the other end of the hallway and entered my room. I changed clothes and packed. Ten minutes passed and I heard a knock. I opened the door and Mr. Haskin's assistant handed me a big envelope.

"Congratulations Mr. Evans. I marked all the places for you to sign in yellow. There's a company credit card for you to use for all your moving expenses. You can leave the envelope at the front desk. It's already marked to my attention." She shook my hand and was gone.

I sat down and started signing papers.

Time passed. All the papers were signed. I called a moving company that would haul all the way to Chicago and made arrangements for them to arrive the next day at nine in the morning. I specified they needed to have me out and gone by three in the afternoon. We agreed on a price and I gave them my credit card for the deposit.

I called a friend who lived near Laura and I in L.A. When he answered I began with, "How well can I trust you?"

"Depends. You want a loan of a thousand, I'm in. You want to borrow my wife? I don't trust you that much." We both laughed.

"How about a promise to keep your mouth so shut even your wife doesn't know anything until the weekend is over?"

"Whoa! I don't keep secrets from her. Not even for you."

"Is she home?"

"Yeah, wanna talk at her?"

"Yes. If you have two phones I'd like to talk to both of you at once."

I heard him call her and then a click as he put the call on speaker. "We're both here." Mike said.

"Ok. Something has happened and I need your help. Before I say anything else I need you both to promise that you will not speak to Laura until at least Sunday."

Angela asked, "Are you having an affair?" My mind answered, 'Can a single man have an affair?'

"Nope. Answer my question, please." I said out loud.

Mike said, "I promise." I waited. Angela finally said, "Ok. I promise."

"Thanks. I have a 2008 Honda Accord. I need to sell it tomorrow. I need for you to come to our apartment tomorrow. I'm getting rid of things I no longer want or need. I'll tell you the whole story when you're at the apartment tomorrow."

"You want both of us at the apartment?" Mike asked.

"Yes. Nothing that is being disposed of belongs to Laura. Just my stuff. I want you both there so you can see why I'm leaving, ask your questions and get the answers directly."

"You're leaving her." Angela said. Her voice was flat.

"Don't come before nine in the morning. Agreed?"

"I'll bring my truck. Did you think of CarMax? They'll buy your car and give you cash the same day." Mike said.

"Thanks. I'll call them." We ended the call. I made two other calls that sounded a lot like that one. Then, as I was about to make another call someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and it was room service. He rolled a food cart inside and left. I uncovered the food and found a shrimp and crab Louie salad, two diet Cokes and a piece of chocolate mousse I didn't order.

Another knock on the door and when I opened the door Kim was standing there. She stepped inside. "You haven't eaten. Sit. We'll share."

We fed each other with kisses between bites. When lunch was eaten she kissed me again and asked if I'd be there at dinnertime. I specified an early dinner and she said she knew of a nice quiet dinner place not far away.

"Where?" I asked.

"Room 988. How's six sound?"

"I'll be there."

"No need to dress up for dinner. I'll be nude." We kissed again and she left. She took the big envelope to the front desk for me.

I called our corporate lawyer and he already had been contacted by Mr. Haskins and had a list of lawyers for me to call. I asked, "If you were me, who would you call?" He narrowed the list to one name. I thanked him.

I called that lawyer and made arrangements to have Laura served at three Friday afternoon. He and I talked for an hour and he agreed to stop by the apartment before noon. The call to CarMax worked and I had an appointment for four in the afternoon on Friday. I looked at the bedside clock and saw that Thursday was all but gone. I made one more call, to a nice little hotel on the beach in Santa Monica. I told them I'd be there before midnight.

I was packed. I was ready.

In the elevator I realized I hadn't called Laura in a day and a half. I called her cell from mine.

Her answer was not her normal, "Hi Honey." I knew she knew who was calling, our cell phones have caller ID and she has her's programmed to ring a ring that says it's me calling. I figured she didn't know I knew about Watanabe. She answered, "Nick? Are you OK?"

"Yeah! I'm OK, just super busy. I'm sorry I didn't call yesterday. I spent most of the day with my cell in my pocket but shut off. Forgive me?"

I heard her sigh. "As long as you're OK. I have been worried. When are you coming home?"

"Saturday late afternoon. I'll probably leave San Diego at about one or two. That should have me home by four or five."

"I'd like to take you out to dinner when you get here. Ok?"

"Great! Have you been being good while I've been gone?"

"I'm busy too. I'll wear the new teddie for you Saturday. Would you like that?"

"Actually, I'd prefer you naked on Saturday. Well, I've got one more important meeting tonight, so I'll let you go."

She said, "Nick, I love you."

"Ditto." I hung up and shut off the phone. I hadn't lied. I did love her, I just couldn't stand the thought of ever being with her again. I loved her but didn't like her any more. It was five minutes until six.

The elevator ride was quiet and I was alone. I stepped out into the hallway on the ninth floor and met four company employees waiting for the elevator. They smiled at me as they got on and I got out. When the doors closed I walked down to 988 and knocked.

The door opened and Kim stood in front of me nude, except for thigh high stockings and high heel sandals. The shoes made her the same height as me: six foot one. She smiled and I felt my cock stir.

When I stepped inside I saw that dinner was already there. She helped me undress and then we kissed a few times and sat to have dinner. She said, "I want to know everything."

I told her everything. Between bites, touches and kisses dinner took a while. I wasn't complaining.

When I was done she got up and opened her closet door. Two suitcases were inside. Above them one outfit hung on a hanger. She sat on my lap and said, "I have an idea. I hope you like it. When you go to L.A. you don't plan to see your wife, do you?"

"No."

"Then how's this for an idea? I go with you. I stay at the hotel while you go take care of business at your apartment. Then we fly together to Chicago, meet my sister and see your new apartment."

The phone in Kim's room rang. She got off my lap and answered. She handed the phone to me.

Kim's sister said, "Your cell doesn't answer. I have an apartment for you to see. When can you be here?"

"We'll book a flight for Sunday. Kim will call and give you the details. Tell me about the apartment, please."

"Five blocks from your office, eighteen hundred square feet, third floor, two bedrooms, two baths. Same as what you're paying now. A one year lease."

"Sounds good. I like it already. Kim will call you tomorrow for sure. Thanks for everything, but I can't talk any more right now."

"Why not?" Carole asked.

"Because your sister is smearing chocolate frosting on her breast and aiming it at me!" I hung up.

Kim laughed. "My sister just flooded herself!"

I put a finger into the frosting on the chocolate mousse and put it on her nipple. She stuck that nipple in my mouth. Dinner was officially over. A few minutes later I dipped my finger into the frosting again and put the dollop on her clit. Sticky stuff frosting. I'll bet I spent half an hour getting all of it off her clitoris. Part of the problem was that she kept wiggling as I licked. We used condom number two.

At nine we went to the parking garage and loaded our suitcases into my Accord. By eleven we were checked into the hotel at the beach in Santa Monica and walking down the hallway to our room.

I set the clock for eight and Kim filled out the card for room service breakfast. We were naked and in bed before midnight. We spent almost an hour in an exploration of each other's bodies and erogenous zones. We fell asleep with my face an inch from her slit and covered with her juices.

At four I woke up needing a bathroom. Problem was I was stuck to Kim's lower belly and outer pussy. When I tried to get up I woke her and she started to laugh.

"I hope you can get loose. I'd hate to have to call 9-1-1 to get you rescued from my pussy." I jerked away and we both howled. We both showered and while in the shower I let my stream go. She grabbed my dick and directed the stream.

"I've always wanted to do that." She said.

"Anytime you want. Someday we'll stop at the side of the highway and you can use my dick to water a bush."

"George or Jeb?"

"Either one." My stream ended and she shook my dick three times. I repeated what I learned in the Air Force. "If you shake it more than twice you're playing with it."

She grabbed it again and played with it long enough for it to get hard, again. We went back to bed and joined again. We were now on a new package of condoms. Kim bought them at a Quick-Mart on the drive north from San Diego. Back in the car she had shown me it was a box of twelve.

The alarm sounded too soon. Breakfast arrived while Kim was in the bathroom. We ate in the nude again and she put fresh lipstick on as I was getting dressed. Just before I buttoned my 501's she stopped me and pulled my dick out. She carefully put it in her mouth and then used her freshly coated lips to leave a kiss on my shaft. When she released me she said, "Just a reminder of what's waiting for you here. Hurry back."

I knew I wanted to get back as soon as I could, even before she put a ring of lipstick around my dick. When I got to the apartment I went directly to the office. I did the paperwork to transfer the lease to Laura only from us both. I paid the next month's rent.

I saw the moving van park in front of the building. I opened the front door and propped it open. I walked through the apartment. Believing I wouldn't be back until Saturday, she hadn't cleaned up. I found two condoms in the bedroom trash and the laundry hamper smelled of sweat and sex. The sheets on the bed needed a trip to the washer as well.

The movers arrived and gave me a roll of small yellow stickers. I tagged everything that was to go. The furniture I brought with me into the marriage got stickers, except the bed. She could have it. The dining room table, the TV, all the CD's, my clothes, my computer and printer, sports equipment and my bicycle went. As they worked I explained the situation to my friends and gave them my stereo, weight set, three paintings, the coffee table and a rug. They promised to stay in touch and to keep tabs on Laura.

By noon we were done. The apartment looked barren. I cleaned up so it wasn't a mess. I even vacuumed. When I went in our bathroom to take a leak I saw the lipstick on my penis and smiled. What a romantic reminder of what was waiting for me at the hotel. At the kitchen table I put an eight cup Pyrex measuring cup in the center. I stuffed the pale green teddie I'd given her just last Christmas into the measuring cup and filled the cup with bleach. By the time she got home the teddie would be history, just like us. I sat at the table and wrote her a note.

"Laura- Before we got married I told you that sex with anyone else was a deal breaker. You now know I meant it. I apologize for being so trusting that you could screw around for a year before I found out. I left everything that was yours. I paid the rent until the end of next month. If you contest anything about the settlement I will send pictures to everyone you know. Think about what pictures I might have. By the time you read this I will no longer live in L.A. Nick."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers