The Deal Breaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

"You what?"

"I volunteered you to give her a hickie!"

"Oh my God!"

"She turned me down. Said it would start something she didn't want started."

"Do me a favor and don't volunteer me for such things in the future."

"Would it be Ok if I was there and watched? That wouldn't be cheating."

"Would you want to watch a strange woman sucking on me?"

She was quiet all the way to our gate. We sat down and she said, "No. I think I'd cry for a week."

"That's a deal breaker."

"I understand, now. I'm so constantly turned on around you I've got to think more with my head... instead of my pussy." An older woman sitting across from us looked up at the word pussy. Kim smiled at her and then looked at me.

I got a notebook out of my carry-on and asked, "Where should I look for furniture?" She called her sister and asked the question. Her sister asked how long I had before I started work. I said, "It's Sunday. One week from tomorrow." Kim put the speaker on and we huddled over the phone. Carole asked, "What kinds of things do you like?"

"Comfortable. I hate couches that are nice to sit on but you need a crane to get out of. I don't want stuff that looks like it should have doilies on it, or ruffles. I want a queen sized bed. In a king-sized Kim will be too far away."

"I think I have the picture. Kim knows where all the incidentals can be found, like pots and pans, dishes, curtains, rugs and linens. I can give you some time this week and we can hit the places that lease couches, chairs, tables and the like or do you want to buy?"

"Let's look at the apartment first." I said.

Kim asked, "Would Uncle Bart like the apartment?"

Carole answered, "That's who I thought of when I saw it!"

"Bring the papers. Nick will love it."

"You've got it bad, don't you?" Carole asked.

"Remember that old movie with Cher? I've got it that bad."

"Moonstruck?"

"That bad!"

"Too bad! I'm jealous."

The announcement came for our flight. When we got to the gate the woman read Kim's name and then looked her over. I was standing behind her. She looked me over and then asked Kim, "Him?"

Kim blushed and nodded. I handed the woman my boarding pass and she smiled at me. I said, "The offer is no longer available. Sorry." I took the pass from her hand and left her standing there with her mouth open.

Four flying hours plus two time change hours and we landed at O'Hare. It was dark and there was snow on the ground. I turned on my cell phone. Five minutes later it rang. I expected it was our ride, Carole so I didn't even look at the ID window. It was Laura.

"It's Nick." I said.

"I almost expected your relocation assistant."

"Nope. This time you got me... Laura." When I said her name Kim looked up in surprise.

"Can't this be fixed?"

"Willing to give up your job, move to Fargo, North Dakota and be a housewife?"

"Fargo? It snows there!"

"Snow on the ground seven months a year."

"You can come back here. I can make it up to you."

"How? How can you erase the picture in my mind of you wearing the green teddie I bought you while you were having him inside you?"

She sobbed. I waited. Finally she said, "When the papers come I'll sign them." The announcement came in the plane, "Welcome to Chicago..." Laura said, "I thought you said Fargo."

"Look on the internet. See how many non-stops there are to Fargo."

"Can we stay in contact?"

"I'll call you as soon as I think of you without the pictures." I hit the button. As I started to put it in my pocket it rang. That time I looked and handed the phone to Kim. She and her sister talked and then we got off the plane.

We walked as a group towards baggage claim. A woman walked near us and said, "Divorces can be so painful."

I looked at her and said, "Sometimes someone deserves some pain. I got out the day I found out she cheated."

"I suppose you're going to tell me this is your daughter?"

"No. We work for the same company and she's my relocation coordinator. She managed getting me packed and moved to Chicago in one weekend. Pretty amazing woman."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"Accepted." My phone rang again. Kim had it in her hand, she looked at the screen and answered. "Mr. Evans office."

A minute later she hung up. "Our driver is waiting outside baggage claim. She's in a silver mini-van." I nodded.

The lady went her own way when we got to baggage claim. I got our bags and Kim managed the carry-ons. When I saw the driver of the mini-van I blinked more than once. Kim never said she had a twin! The got the bags in the back and both Kim and I on the bench seat behind Carole.

As she pulled out into traffic she said, "You should have seen his face! You didn't warn him."

"He likes surprises. I know because I'm one."

I'd never been to Chicago so as we drove they pointed out sights for me to see. I tried to pay attention. I'm glad they didn't give a quiz. I would have failed.

Our first stop was the apartment building where I would be living. Two elevators, double front doors, a doorman. A good first impression. As we walked from the elevator to the door I noticed there were six apartments on the third floor. Carole was in real estate mode. She told me about the neighbors to either side and above me. She told me about the building, the heat, the air conditioning and then she opened the door. If you've ever seen the movie "Big" with Tom Hanks you'll remember the huge open apartment he had. My first look into this empty apartment had me looking for the trampoline, the pinball machine and the bunk beds. I loved it!

In the kitchen was a counter. I said, "Spread the papers on the counter. I'll sign. Can we get furniture tomorrow?"

Carole and Kim answered as twins, "Yes." Carole asked, "Buying or leasing?"

"Can I lease for three months and then either buy that stuff or give it back?"

"Either way."

I took the tour again and then asked, "Where do we sleep tonight? There's nothing here."

"My place. I have a two bedroom place about two miles from here." I signed the papers and Carole handed me the keys. There were six. Three for the front door to the building and three for the front door of the apartment. I broke them into three sets. I gave a set to Kim, at least they had different clothes on. I looked at Kim who was looking at the keys in her hand.

"Kim, does Carole get a set?"

"That's up to me?" Kim asked.

"You get a say. There are pros and cons. The pro I see is if she has a key she can help furnish the place without me being here."

"The con?" Carole asked.

I smiled and said, "I'll have to keep putting hickies on Kim so I can tell you apart."

Kim hit me and laughed. Carole blushed and asked, "Does she have one now?"

We all laughed as Kim told the story of airport security. Carole took the papers and we locked up. Half an hour later we entered Carole's place. A second floor condo, nicely furnished and obviously the home of a single woman. Not frilly, no doilies, but nothing saying a man spent a lot of time there.

We were shown into the other bedroom. Kim said, "It feels strange. Even when I was married he wouldn't spend the night here."

I said, "Good. Then you've never been in this bed with any other man than me?"

"Nope. Just you."

We undressed and went together into the bathroom. I turned on the shower. Kim asked, "Need to go?"

"I can go in there," I said as I pointed to the shower.

"Oh good. I can water a Bush."

"Which one tonight?"

"43." We got in and she directed the stream. I said, "Don't you need to go?"

She nodded. I said, "So go. Laura Bush won't mind." She closed her eyes and let her stream go. I watched. When the stream stopped I grabbed soap and a wash cloth and got her very clean. She returned the favor. We dried each other and got into bed clean. I held her for a moment and then bent to her breast.

Kim whispered, "I don't need a new hickie."

"Maybe not, but I've spent the day being tantalized by your beautiful breasts and nipples. I want to spend some time adoring them."

She opened her arms as she uncovered her chest. I was lost for a while adoring her. She moaned a few times and I felt her hips lift in an unconscious response to what I was doing.

I stopped. I moved up and kissed her mouth.

"How am I going to go to Madison knowing I'd rather be here with you?"

"The time apart will have us treasure the time together."

"I doubt it."

We slept without moving. I woke up facing her, just as I had when my eyes closed.

Her eyes opened and she whispered, "Good! I was afraid I wake up and you'd have been a dream."

"I think this is real. Can we join or will that make you uncomfortable with your sister so close by?"

"We can wait until we're at your new place. Ok?"

"Yeah.

We got up and got dressed. I put on the warmest clothes I owned. Even without going out I knew they weren't warm enough. When we walked into the kitchen Carole looked at me and said, "We're buying clothes this morning, otherwise this California man will die by lunch."

At nine o'clock I called Kim's supervisor in Madison. When she came on the line I could tell she knew about the transfer and knew she didn't work for me.

I said, "The only person at the conference I knew from this area was a woman I met in the hotel parking lot. I bribed her into helping me get moved. As luck would have it her sister helped me find an apartment just five blocks from my new office. If it's all right with you I'd like to have her help me get furniture and things to get started here. I'll loan you someone at a later date for a few days, if you'd like."

"It's Kim isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Can she be here by Thursday?"

"Yes. So, it's Ok if I keep her in Chicago until then?"

"Mr. Evans, Kim is a beautiful woman who was badly hurt not too long ago. I really want her back. I don't want her back in tears again."

"I know the story. I'll do my best not to cause anything but happy tears. Thank you." The call ended.

"You have to be at work on Thursday." I got a big kiss and breakfast. Kim wore brown and Carole wore gray. Kim gave me the kiss.

By eleven we had spent a thousand dollars on clothes and seven hundred on furniture leasing. We ate a good lunch and bought a bed. We stopped on North State Street at a Bed, Bath and Beyond. I dropped sixteen hundred in there. I had enthusiastic help. Carole's minivan was full when we left. We unloaded at the apartment and the ladies left me to go grocery shopping. An hour after they left the delivery of the bed came. Two guys hauled it in and asked, "Where?"

I pointed to a spot I liked. The older guy asked, "You got a woman?" I nodded. They put the bed in a different spot. The older guy said, "I've been delivering beds for twenty-three years. If you want her to sleep in the bed, leave it right where it is."

I found sheets and a mattress cover and put them on the bed. I was looking for blankets and pillows when they came back. They found me making the bed. Carole said, "His Momma trained him well. He knows how to make a bed."

Kim said, "I'm guessing it wasn't his Mom that taught him, it was his Uncle." I smiled. She was right. My Uncle Sam taught me and made sure I learned it.

They put away the groceries and then helped stash things as best we could without furniture. Standing next to Kim in the kitchen I asked, "Can you cook?"

Kim said, "Mom always liked Carole's cooking better than mine, but Dad liked mine better." Carole nodded.

"The stuff we leased will be here tomorrow. The stuff we shipped will be here on Thursday. Carole, if we may stay with you one more night, I'd really appreciate it."

"Of course! The question is, what do we want to do about dinner?"

"Eat! Take us to a nice, well lit restaurant with good food. I'll buy." I said.

"No, we'll buy. You've spent enough for a Monday." Carole said. We closed up and left. Dinner was wonderful. We ate, laughed and told stories. Kim and Carole were so alike I kept having to remind myself which one I was with.

Back at Carole's we hugged her good-night and went to the other bedroom. As we undressed Kim whispered, "She doesn't get a key yet." I nodded and she kissed me.

When we got into bed she snuggled against me and whispered some more. "I love her and I trust her but this is different. I know she's prettier than me and avoiding temptation is easier than resisting."

As I rolled up on top of her, her legs opened for me. I got very close to her ear and said, "She's not prettier than you. I made you a promise. I won't break my promise, no matter where she keeps her VISA card."

"OK." We kissed a few times and went to sleep. Carole got us to the apartment by nine-thirty. The delivery was at ten-fifty. Only fifteen minutes late. Carole left us there and went to work for part of the day. When Kim watched through the window and saw the silver mini-van drive away she turned and asked, "Wanna see how good the bed is?" I looked around. Three sides of the room where the bed was were windows from knee high to the ceiling ten feet up. We hadn't bought curtain rods so we couldn't cover the windows yet.

"It's wide open!" I said.

"Leave the lights off. It's snowing. Look at the apartments across the street. Can you see in?" I couldn't. Kim sat on the bed and took off her boots, then her pants. She looked up at me and asked, "You want my help?"

I started undressing. When I was nude I noticed the door wasn't locked. I locked it. I found Kim inside the covers, looking ever so nice surrounded by forest green sheets and blankets.

I got under the covers and for the next two hours we joined, nibbled and joined again. While we were at Bed, Bath and Beyond I'd bought condoms. We discovered I needed a trashcan near the bed. I hoped I'd shipped one.

The second time Kim got me hard she asked if we could try something. I asked what she had in mind.

"Carole tells me she loves it when a man stands behind her, bends her over and enters her from behind. Can we do that?"

I helped her out of the bed, had her put her hands on the sheet and I got behind her. I had her spread her legs just a bit to make the alignment perfect, then I stepped close and guide my shaft into her.

"It doesn't feel like you." I stroked two more times.

"Carole's right this feels incredible!"

Every few strokes I had her move her feet and feel the difference inside her vagina. When she had moaned a few times and told me how good it felt I pulled all the way out and rubbed her wetness all over her back door.

"Oh! Maybe this is what Carole really meant. Maybe what she loves is having a man in her butt!"

I was back inside her vagina when I asked, "You want to try it?"

"Yes! I want to feel you inside my butt!"

"When you feel me touch you there, take a deep breath. When you feel me push, let it out and relax."

I pushed and she followed instructions perfectly. I went very slowly and carefully. She kept telling me it only hurt for a second and then she really liked how it felt.

My hand held her hips and I watched my cock slide into her ass. Such an erotic sight. She said, "Faster, please."

My hands drew her hips back to me and I leaned forward into her.

"Harder, please," she whispered. Our bodies slapped together and I said, "I'm going to cum!"

"Oh, Nick! Fill my butt!" She wasn't whispering. She yelled! I bellowed and felt my stuff fill the condom. When I pulled out Kim ran to the bathroom and came back with toilet paper. She cleaned us up and then we showered. When we came out of the shower we remade the bed still naked.

I took her in my arms and asked, "You Ok with what we did?"

We heard a knock at the door. We scrambled into clothes and Kim answered the door. Carole came in and handed Kim an air freshener. Kim looked at it and burst into laughter. She sprayed it all around the apartment. Carole went into the kitchen and found a paper bag from the market. She folded the top inch of the bag so it would sit open on the floor and we watched as she carried it to the side of the bed, bent over, picked up the used condom and dropped it in the bag. As we all laughed she sat the bag next to the bed.

"Was I gone long enough?" She asked.

"Yes." Kim answered.

"Ready to go to my place?"

We nodded. I put on the heavy coat I'd bought and we locked up. In the elevator Kim looked at me and said, "The answer to you question is yes. I'm fine."

The weather report told us the weather between Chicago and Madison would be clear in Thursday. Kim's car had been left at Carole's house so we made sure it was gassed and ready for the trip. I made sure I had her home address, phone numbers for work, home and cell and a promise to call if anything happened.

She left Carole's at five in the morning. She called us three hours later from her apartment. At eight-fifty she called from work. An hour later I was at the apartment and my stuff was delivered. I found my toolbox and began putting my new home together. I went down and spoke to the doorman. He knew someone who could help me. Within an hour he had measured all the windows and left to get rods and hardware. He returned with everything we needed and a ladder.

By three we had curtains up, the stereo on, the furniture arranged and he left, a hundred dollars richer. I kept his card. I made a sandwich and my phone rang. The caller ID said, "Haskins" I answered.

"Are you in Chicago?" He asked.

"Yes. Found a place and I'm 90% moved in."

"I'm sure Kim was a big help." He knew about Kim.

"She certainly was."

"Nick, nothing said in this call will ever be repeated. I want honest answers. Ok?"

"Yes."

"Were you seeing Kim before the conference?"

"No. Never heard of her until we met in the parking lot."

"Do you want me to offer her a transfer to Chicago?"

"When?"

"I like you. If I do it too soon everyone will assume she fucked her way to Chicago. How about in three months?"

"Can it really look like she earned it?"

"She's already earned it. It was offered last November. She turned it down."

"Alice knows it was offered?"

"She suggested Kim for the position."

"Then offer it again. If the position is still open sweeten the pot and offer it again. Like you said, we haven't talked."

He thanked me and the called ended.

Ten minutes later Carole called. "How's your place?"

"Comfortable. Wanna come see?"

"I do and no."

"Explain that please."

"Kim will be back on Saturday morning. She'll drop by and pick me up and we'll come over together."

"Is this something about trust?"

"Nope. We need to talk to you together. Saturday. She'll be here for lunch."

"I'll make lunch. What would you like?"

"A stew or soup and fresh bread. Something like that."

"I'll make a stew in my crock pot."

She left me alone until Saturday morning. Friday I talked to Kim twice. She was really busy at work. In the morning her call was about how word had come down that Mr. Haskins was coming that day and he was going to interview some people. In the afternoon she called and opened the call with, "How well do you know Mr. Haskins?"

"Met him at the convention three years ago and talked to him last week in San Diego. Why?"

"He offered me a transfer to Chicago, retail division. He made the same offer three months ago and I turned him down. He's offering more money now. Did you have anything to do with this?"

"Hiring and firing outside my division would be a conversation that would be unethical. He must have thought you were worth it three months ago and worth it now. Did you accept?"

"I told him I need until Monday to give him an answer."

"How can I help?"

"Make a good stew, have your place warm and kiss me when we arrive."

"I'll start the stew before dinner. You like sourdough bread?"

"Yes!"

"Kim, I love you."

"I know. I'm so scared I can't stop shaking."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers