The Deal Breaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

The kitchen clock read 3:00pm. I turned my key in at the office and as I walked to the car my phone rang.

It was Laura. "What the hell is this?"

"I think it's called a divorce."

"But, for no reason? Wait! You've got another woman!"

"You've been screwing around. That's a deal breaker. I have witnesses and photographs. Do not insult me by denying it. The instant another man fucked you we were done. We haven't been married for over a year."

"It didn't mean anything. It was just sex! It's you I love!"

"I still love the you I married. That woman wouldn't have done what you did. You did, so you must not be her. You must have believed I was too stupid to ever find out. You must have believed that if I did find out I'd forgive you and you could do it again. Wrong!" I hung up. I noticed I was Ok that she was getting what she deserved. I wasn't angry, just hurt and disappointed.

I drove to the hotel. Kim and I went to CarMax and an hour later I had a check and a rental car. I had forgotten to shut off my cell phone. At five-thirty we were parking at a restaurant near our hotel and it rang.

Kim asked, "Do you trust me?"

I handed her the phone. She answered, "Nick Evans office. May I help you?"

She held the phone close to both our ears and I heard Laura, "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Mr. Evans relocation coordinator. It's my job to assist him in his relocation. May I tell him who called?"

"This is his wife."

"That's not possible. Mr. Evans is not married. If he were married his spouse would be part of the move."

We heard her sob. Kim waited a few seconds and asked, "Is there a message you would like me to relay to Mr. Evans?"

"Tell him I love him and I want him back."

"I will relay the message as soon as possible. Thank you for calling." She hit the end button and slipped the phone into my shirt pocket.

Kim looked into my face and asked, "Did I behave appropriately?"

"Perfectly. Thank you."

"You do still love her." It was a statement of fact, not a question.

I nodded. "I left her a note that said I loved the her I married. I don't like her now, but you're right, I do still love the woman I married."

We were seated by a window and watched the waves and the seagulls for a few moments before reading the menu. After our orders were placed Kim said, "I like how you said that. You still love the woman you married, but the woman she is now you don't even like. I could say that same sentence with a gender change and it would be true."

Our drinks arrived and I made a toast, "Here's to loving and liking each other for the rest of our lives." Our glasses of diet Coke clinked together and we drank.

By nine we were back in our room. Kim asked, "Have you called everyone you needed to call?"

I thought about her question and picked up the phone. First I called the three friends who had taken things from the apartment. All three had received calls from Laura. John's wife told me about answering the call and letting Laura go on for a few minutes with her story. She gave me the highlights. Laura told her I had been screwing around at the conference for years and now I was running off with a secretary with big tits. When she ran down John's wife said, "I saw the pictures of you screwing someone besides Nick. Your story doesn't fly. Nick didn't cheat. You did!"

I called Laura's mom. She answered with, "Ok. I've heard her story. Tell me yours." I told her the short version.

"Send me the pictures."

"I've filed for divorce. If she does anything except sign the papers, you'll get the pictures and so will lots of other people. Until then, I'll hang on to them."

I called my parents in Idaho. My Dad answered and said, "Laura called almost hysterical. What happened?" I told him.

"Ok. I'll get the phone company to block calls from her. Are you Ok?"

"Yes. I'm moving to Chicago and as soon as I have an address and phone number I'll get them to you. Tell Mom I love her and while you're at it remind yourself that I love you, too."

"Ok, I'll tell her."

I called Laura's sister and thanked her for being so honest. She said Laura had called her six times and left messages. I told her to call back and tell her there had been a problem with her cell phone.

"Yeah, there was. I kept getting calls from a slut in the marina."

When I hung up from that call Kim was under the covers watching me.

"What?" I asked.

"You never were nasty. Hurt yes, but no venom. Someday Laura will realize what she screwed wasn't the neighbor, it was herself."

We were in no hurry. While I was at the apartment Kim had booked us into O'Hare on Sunday. We needed to be at LAX at 9:30am for an 11:00 flight. We had business class seats. As we snuggled under the covers we talked.

"I want to know everything about you." She said.

"Ask. I'll answer any question you ask."

"Do you really like eating pussy?"

"Yes! If you're willing I'll eat you every time were together for a year. Then you'll know how much I love eating pussy and you."

"You can say you love eating pussy. You can't say you love me."

"You ever had Baked Alaska?"

"No."

"I once went to a special restaurant in San Francisco called the Cliff House. The person who took me ordered Baked Alaska. I'd never had it before and never seen it before. One bite and I said, "I love this!" If I can love Baked Alaska after one bite, why can't I love you after two days and lots of nibbles?"

"There's more to me that the parts you nibble on."

I kissed both her breasts and said, "Yes, and I've decided I love you. You don't have to do anything for me to love you. As we get to know each other better I'll be making a list of all the reasons why loving you is a good idea."

"I'm starting to think you're a little crazy."

"Sanity is overrated."

"What do you want from me, if we're going to have a relationship?"

"I want you to treat me as if I'm the man you'll love for the rest of your life. I want you to let me treat you like you're the woman I plan to love for every day and night for the rest of my life. I want you to communicate with me. When I do something you like, tell me, show me. When I screw up, tell me, work with me to improve."

"Deal!" Kim said, punctuated with kisses.

"Tell me things you like and things you don't."

"Ok. I don't like redheads who wear red. I love teal and dark greens. I love thigh high stockings and don't want you to wear pantyhose. I like lots of different kinds of music, but most hip-hop and rap make me want to puke. I was raised on a farm and love overalls, Levis, denim skirts and western clothes. I like driving fast, singing along with the radio or CD's, and the look of a woman who has her nipples pushing against her clothes so I can see them."

"I've spent most of my life hiding my big nipples."

"You can stop. Oh, maybe you can keep hiding them when you're at work, if they are a distraction to you, but around me, be proud. I love how they look and feel."

"What about foods?" Kim asked. I felt like she was somehow taking notes.

"I spent years living in the Far East. I like Chinese food but I'm picky. Most Cantonese foods I don't like. Hunan, Szechuan and Mandarin I like a lot. Cajun food I love. Ocean fish, but not fish like trout, too many tiny bones. Mexican, Tex-Mex and Italian I love. If I never have sushi again it will be Ok with me. In the summer I love bar-b-que, cole slaw and potato salad. I love cooking for people. In the winter, I love making stews, soups and chili."

"Where did you live in the Far East?"

"Taiwan, Japan, Okinawa, the Philippines and Guam."

"Why?"

"I worked for the government and I was studying what was going on there."

"Other than driving around San Diego and eating me, what do you like to do for fun?"

"I like riding a bicycle, being near water, travel, boating..." I hesitated.

"What's that one? The one you can't decide to tell me."

"I like being naked."

"I've noticed."

"I don't mean just the two of us naked in the bedroom. I mean there are resorts and beaches where we can go and enjoy being out in the sunshine skyclad."

"Skyclad?"

"Naked, nude, not hiding anything, wearing our one button suits."

"One button suits? Huh?"

"One button. The belly button." We laughed. "Now, I want the same questions answered about you. Do you like oral sex?"

"I don't know. My husband didn't like it with me. I only did it once and he didn't cum."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want to know every day that you love me. I want to feel taken care of. If something needs fixing it says I love you when you fix it. I'd like phone calls just to say you were thinking about me. I'd love presents for no reason except saying you love me. I want long talks about everything."

"Tell me the things you like and don't like."

"I hate it when a man wears a shirt and tie the same color. I like it when a man looks comfortable in jeans and boots. I hate pantyhose! I don't like nylon socks on a man. I don't like any part of a man pierced or tattooed. I like bluegrass music, soft jazz and ballads. I don't like loser songs or hip-hot. I want PDA's. Every time I see couples in public showing affection I get wet with longing."

"It felt incredibly good when you hooked my arm yesterday."

"I was wet most of the day. I was worried that my grapes were showing and at the same time I wanted you to see that I was excited."

"Food?"

"I'm not as experienced as you are about foods. I like Chinese, Mexican, Italian, and Greek foods. I like bar-b-que but I limit how much of it I'll eat. I've never liked sushi or trout, but I love salmon and swordfish. I love soups, stews and crock pot meals in the winter.

"Where have you lived?"

"I was born in Chicago, went to college in Madison and stayed. This week was my first trip to California. I hadn't thought about bringing a souvenir home, but I seemed to have changed my mind about that."

"Would you like to travel?"

"Yes, but not alone. If I would have had to fly to San Diego by myself, I wouldn't have gone." She hesitated and said, "Oh my God! I know it's late but I have to call." Her sat beside me in the bed and used my cell to call. As she punched numbers she said, "I flew out with Francine Walker. She needs to know I won't be going back with her."

I heard the buzz of the phone in San Diego ringing. Kim said, "Francine? I'm sorry to call you so late, but I won't be flying back with you."

I reached up and pressed the speaker button so I could listen. Francine said, "I looked for you all over today and then the hotel people told me you checked out."

"I did. I'm Ok. Anything exciting happen at the conference today?"

"Did you hear about Mr. Gayley in Chicago?"

"No."

"He no longer works for us. Mr. Haskins found out that he was embezzling funds and he was let go. Mr. Evans from the Los Angeles office is taking over that position."

"Mr. Evans? Do you know him?"

"No, but the word floating around is that he asked for the move. The folks from L.A. think he's a good guy. They acted sad that he was going."

"Any other news?"

"Nope. Why are you gone?"

"Let's just say I've got a special assignment that has me working at helping the company get better. I'll tell you more next week, Ok?"

"You better! Ok, I'll see you in the office." She hung up.

I said, "Lean back, please." She leaned back and when her back was flat on the bed her legs bent at the knees and her feet were on the floor. I kissed her face from the same strange angle that Spiderman kissed M.J. in the rain. We both giggled for a second and then I kissed her chin and she realized where this was leading. As I hovered above her, kissing my way down her center line she was kissing my neck, chest and then belly. One of the joys of loving a tall woman is that as my face was over her pussy her mouth opened and her hands helped my cock slide in between her lips. I remembered she had told me she had never given oral sex before.

I back away from her wet lips and said, "Suck a little, play with the shift with your tongue."

"Suck a little" became an ad for Hoover vacuum cleaners. She wasn't practiced but her enthusiasm compensated well. I kept licking her insides and her hips gave me feedback along with her moans and twitches.

When I was close I told her. She sucked harder. She held my hips in her hands and swallowed as much of me and she could as I shot load after load into her face. She kept running her tongue around my shaft as she sucked and when I was done she held me in her mouth as I began to shrink.

I lifted my hips a little and resumed eating her.

"Thank you, Nick. I liked it. Oh, Right there! Don't stop!" I didn't and seconds later I was rewarded. I kept eating and helped her cum again. She shifted and said, "Just hold me. I need to be held."

I rolled off her and turned so we were face to face, then I rolled her on top of me and we kissed. She pulled the covers up over us. She had aftershocks for a minute or two. Between aftershocks we kissed.

We did sleep. When I woke up she was beside me with her head on my shoulder. Her arm was draped over my chest and her leg was over mine. Laura had slept a few times with me like that, and then complained all day that her neck hurt. I wondered how Kim would be.

As soon as she woke up she reached down and found my cock. She turned her head and looked. Her hand slowly stroked me.

"Good morning." I said, softly. Her head turned and she smiled.

"Parts of you have been up for a while."

"Did you order room service last night?" I asked.

"No. I kind of hoped we'd go out for breakfast. The news last night said it would be sunny today here and sixty-four degrees. It's thirty-eight degrees in Chicago."

"I want to join with you this morning. You Ok with that?"

"Join?"

"Fucking is something animals do. Screwing is what Laura and Mr. Watanabe did. Joining is a way for people to say I love you with their bodies, joined together."

"I would be happy to join with you. We've only known each other a few days and this joining will outnumber the number of fucks my husband and I had in our whole marriage."

"And, just out of curiosity, how many orgasms did you have in your marriage?"

"Remember when you ate me the first time? That was the first orgasm of my life given to me by a man."

"Never?"

"Never. When you did it to me, I knew you wouldn't let me die."

I had moved between her legs and used my fingers to open her lips and touch her pinkness. She moaned. "Open wider." I said.

She spread her legs until they were a straight line with my hands at the middle. I leaned in and tasted her.

"Oh! Honey! I can't believe I waited until my thirties to find you."

I lifted my face and said, "Thirties! That's too old!"

She sat all the way up, a look of panic on her face.

"Relax. It's not too old for me." My face went back into her puss. She dropped back onto the bed. My hands moved from her lips to her breasts, rubbing her breasts and then pinching her nipples. In moments she arched and came. A pillow muffled her scream.

As she calmed she pulled me up and into her. Slow and steady we joined. We kissed and I sucked her breasts as I moved in and out of her. All the way in and all the way out.

After a few minutes I helped her move onto her knees, head down and I said, "The jokes and the sex books call this doggy style."

I pushed into her and she lifted her head and barked! Each time I pushed in she barked again. She barked and began to laugh. Her laughing changed the pressure she was putting on my cock. I barked and pushed in. She barked and I said, "We have to change positions. This room doesn't allow dogs."

"Don't cum in the condom. I want to taste it again."

I flipped her onto her back and we resumed joining, without the sound effects. We still made noises, but they were quieter and sounded very wet. I made sure I bumped her clit whenever possible. Each time I did she yelped and pushed back against me.

I felt the pressure rise and knew it would be mere seconds until I gave her my all. I said, "Legs down, Please." As I pulled out and grabbed the condom off. My legs straddled her chest, pushing her tits up and together as I pushed my cock into her mouth.

She moaned as she began sucking and a few seconds later her mouth was full. She swirled my cum around in her mouth and swallowed. She sucked and licked me long enough I believed she got everything I had to offer.

Her hands guided me beside her and we kissed. I was quite relaxed and ready for another nap. She acted like I had given her batteries a new charge. She wanted to get up and into our travel day.

Naturally, we got up. Since Thursday we had showered four times together. I loved it more each time.

We had breakfast in Marina del Rey watching the sail boats and power boats moving in and mostly out of the marina. We sat where the sunshine hit us. Kim wore another pullover and I noticed her nipples showed well. As we finished up and walked back to the rental car I said, "Thank you."

She held my arm and pressed her breast against my upper arm. She asked, "For what?"

"For having such magnificent breasts and showing the nipples to me. Want a longer list? I can easily give you twenty reasons why I say Thank you."

"Twenty? I think my self-esteem would like to hear your list."

As I drove I counted them off. "One, your breasts are magnificent. Two, you have the most exciting nipples I've ever seen, touched, sucked or kissed. Three, when you hold my arm it feels so good I get hard. Four, your lips are warm and soft against mine. Five, I feel like a better man when you look at me. Six, thank you for taking a risk writing a Post-it. Seven, thank you for hiding a VISA card in your bra. Eight, Thank you for deciding I was worth the risk, twice. Ten, Thank you for letting me be the first man to nibble your pussy. Eleven, thank you for being such a willing lover. Twelve, thank you for telling your sister about me and thirteen, getting her to help me relocate. Fourteen, Thank you for having the most welcoming body ever. Fifteen, thank you for liking so many things I like. Sixteen, thanks for leaving me a few challenges. Seventeen, thank you for swallowing. Eighteen, Thank you for wanting to fly with me to Chicago. Nineteen, thank you for calling me Honey for the first time today. Twenty, Thank you for the respect I feel from you."

When I was done I looked at Kim. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She still held my arm. We were still ten minutes from the rental turn in lot. She didn't say anything. We turned in the car, got our luggage on the bus and rode in silence to terminal five.

I checked our bags at the curb and we waited in line to get through security. Kim didn't have a purse. She had a small carry-on bag and when she went through security the lady asked her, "Do you have anything on your person you think may set off the alarms?" Kim got a strange look on her face and said, "A VISA card and my driver's license?"

The woman looked her over and said, "Where?"

Kim said, "In my bra." They took her to a side room and made her show them the cards were the only thing she was carrying in there. While I waited I wondered if I'd left a hickie on her.

She rejoined me after ten minutes. She didn't meet my eyes as she approached. I had our carry-on bags and she hooked my arm and we walked away. Twenty or so steps later she said, "You gave me a hickie!"

"Is that a complaint?"

"I was embarrassed when the woman saw it and asked how I got it."

"What did you say?"

"I said you did it in the heat of the moment. The woman laughed and said she hoped her husband would give her one."

"Is that why it took ten minutes for your check?"

"No, I think it was when I volunteered to have you give her one to show her husband, as an incentive."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers