The Deal Breaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

"Whatever this is about, we'll work it out."

"Write that on the wall. Sign it. We'll see you in the morning."

She hung up. I set up my computer and discovered a wireless network in the building. I found out how to get my email and when I opened it I found twenty emails from friends in L.A.. Their story was that Laura was telling people she tossed me out. When confronted with people saying they knew about the pictures she said they were faked. Three of the emails said they had seen her at dinner with different men.

The email from my lawyer said she had bitched about being blindsided and how I had run off without so much as a Good-Bye kiss. She had signed the papers. They had been filed and our divorce would be final in the first week of August.

I checked the weather. I started the stew. I made the sign and hung it on the kitchen wall. I watched TV for a while and stood in a dark apartment looking out at a light snow falling in front of me. There was something Kim and Carole both knew and didn't want me to know, but knew they had to tell me. In the back of my mind I believed it had something to do with sex. Was it a deal breaker? I prayed to the universe that it wasn't.

I spent a restless night. Chicago noises weren't L.A, noises. I worried about Kim driving in bed weather. As the sun came up I made coffee, then didn't drink it. I was already wired, coffee would just make it worse.

At eight-thirty I called Kim's cell.

"Good morning, Kim. Where are you?"

"I left before dawn. I'm almost to Carole's."

"Don't wait until noon. Pick her up and come now. Ok?"

"I'll talk it over with her. We'll call you when we leave her place."

"I made the sign and put it on the wall."

"Really?"

"Really. I love you."

"Say it again, please."

"Kim, I love you."

"I love you too." We hung up. It was eight forty-five.

An hour passed very slowly. My phone rang again. The ID said it was my Dad.

"Morning Dad."

"Tell me about your life, son."

"My divorce will be final the first week of August. I've got a nice place near work to live in and I think I'm gonna like Chicago."

"We aren't coming to visit until the snow is gone. Maybe you can send your mother some pictures?"

"Ok, but she has to promise not to show them to you."

"She'd probably promise." I laughed. They hadn't kept anything from each other in over forty years.

When our call ended the phone rang immediately. It was Kim.

"You were on the phone." She said.

"My Dad called. Wants me to send pictures to my Mom."

"We're ten minutes from your place."

"Ok, I'll get dressed."

"Good idea." She hung up. She sounded more stressed than I had ever heard her.

I pulled on my favorite Levis 501's and a sweatshirt. I brewed a fresh pot of coffee and put the bread in the oven. I sat in my recliner and watched the clock.

They weren't ten minutes away when they called. They were eight. I heard the elevator so I got up and opened the door. I saw two identical women walking towards me. Both wore gray sweats. The first one kissed me and I felt my dick jump. The second on e kissed me and I tried to convince myself I could tell them apart.

I couldn't.

They took the five cent tour and sat together on the couch. I sat in my chair. "You want to talk or eat?" I asked. They looked at each other. One spoke.

"All twins aren't the same. Did you know that?"

"Sure. There's identical and there's the other kind."

"There's another more rare kind. We're that kind."

The other one spoke, "You remember the first time you joined with me?"

"Of course."

"You ate me first and then gently joined with me until I almost passed out from joy."

"I remember."

She said, "I was here in Chicago. You woke me out of a sound sleep and I flooded the bed."

The other one spoke. "Every time either of us has sex the other one feels the same thing we do. Carole waited downstairs until she calmed down after you joined with me. Her butt and mine were tender for two days."

She stood up and lifted the sweatshirt. Her breasts were bare. A faded hickie adorned her breast.

Carole stood and said, "One other thing we share." She lifted her sweatshirt baring her breasts. The identical faded hickie was visible. Kim was watching my face, looking for a sign.

I said, "So every time I love one of you I love you both?"

The nodded.

"If I take one of you to bed right now and eat you to three orgasms..."

"We'll both have them!"

"So there's no way to have a sexual relationship with just one of you, is there?"

"No." Kim said and pulled her sweatshirt back on. Carole did the same. The look on her face said what she was thinking. That was a deal breaker.

I stood up and walked to them both, extended my hands and helped them stand. I lifted their sweatshirts off and lowered their sweat pants and the black thongs they each wore. When one started to speak I shushed them both.

When they were naked I undressed. I led them both to the bed and put them side by side. I got on my knees and asked, "I wonder what will happen when both of you have your own orgasm at the same time?"

They sat up together just as my fingers touched them both, sliding between their wet lips and deep inside their pussies.

Together they said, "Oh yes! Right there." I stroked them both. I leaned to the pussy to the right and licked. They both moaned. I tongued them one at a time and they reacted identically. My hands touched their breasts, pinched their grapes. They shuddered in unison. Their eyes were closed. They surrendered to my love.

Then they surrendered to their own orgasms. As they shuddered in aftershocks and held each other I ate them both. They finally begged me to stop.

I got a warm wet washcloth and cleaned them up.

I lay between them and covered us with a blanket. We were quiet a long time. Finally one said, "What now?"

"We need a bigger place." I said.

"You can love us both?"

"I already do. I've kissed you both, felt you orgasm watched your naked bodies on my bed and I have no idea which of you is Kim and which is Carole."

"I'm hungry." The woman to my right said.

The woman to my left said, "That's Carole."

"Who cares? Let's eat." Carole said.

Kim took the job. She moved in with me. Carole found a way to get the apartment next door and we opened a wall. We moved the queen bed into Carole's place and bought a king-sized bed for my place. As the problems have come up we've handled them.

We have one coming next week. My Dad and Mom will be here next week for a week. We'll have to go a week without playing. We have another problem too. Where can three lovers go on vacation?

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers