The First Time I Noticed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he said.

"We both want to come home for Thanksgiving, too," I said. "We were kind of hoping you'd pay for those tickets. We both want to fly out to see Mom for her birthday in October and I can't afford to pay for both."

I should have let Alexis handle this, but I didn't dare risk continuing that conversation about our bet.

"Sure," he said. "I'll pay for your tickets, and you don't have to worry about getting to Los Angeles, either. I'll get those, too."

"Ah," I said, dumbfounded.

"Daddy?" said Alexis. It was the first, and in all likelihood the last time I saw her shocked about spending our father's money.

"I, ah," he was actually stammering. I had never seen this before.

"Dad?" I said. "What's wrong?"

"There's absolutely nothing wrong, Ian," he said. "I had hoped to tell you this news later, but I suppose now's as good a time as any."

"What news?" said Alexis.

"You guys remember that merger I worked on last year?" he said. "After it went through, I not only made a lot of money, but I also made senior partner."

"We know that," said Alexis.

"That allowed me to pick up the really lucrative cases," he said. "And last winter I worked on a big product liability suit. It finally paid off."

"Sure," I said, "so you're worth a few bucks now, right."

"More than just a few," he said. "The merger was worth nearly eight million dollars."

"Eight MILLION?" said Alexis. "Wow. What was your cut of that?"

"That was my cut, Lex," said my dad. "The settlement on the liability case was a lot bigger."

"How much bigger?" I said.

"It was nearly eighty-seven million," said my dad.

"Jesus!" I said.

"Wow," said Alexis. "And you're a senior partner now. How much of that is yours as senior partner."

"Once again, that was my cut," said my dad, "Between those two cases alone I'm worth over ninety-five million dollars now. And I wasn't exactly broke before those paid off."

Lex and I both stared at him in stunned silence. My dad was worth close to a hundred million dollars. The money Lex had spent over the weekend really was like pocket change to him now.

"Ah..." I said, then just stopped. I was completely speechless.

"There's more," he said.

"More?" said Alexis.

"The case I'm working on this summer is worth close to ten times that much for the firm," he said. "And I have no doubt at all that we'll win. It's only a matter of how much."

"Holy fuck," I mumbled.

"Language, Ian, but yeah," said my dad. "That's what I thought when I saw the check. I celebrated by buying four season tickets."

"But you already had season tickets," I said, "on the first base line. What did you do with those?"

"I gave them to your uncle," he said. "You know he loves baseball."

"You you gonna retire?" said Alexis. "You could live forever on that much money."

"It's not about the money, Lex," he said. "The work I do is important. A lot of people's lives were ruined in the accident that led to that liability suit. As lawyers we can't fix their injuries, but we can get all their medical care paid for and give them a chance to live a good life and take care of their families. Lots of kids will get to go to college because of my work."

"I never thought of that," I said.

"And I don't plan to keep all of what's left," he said. "You two are both millionaires, now, of course, but-"

"What?" I said.

"I've transferred some money to each of you," he said.

"Some money?" said Alexis.

"A few million. Each. I'll...ah...get you all the details in the morning," he said. "We'll head downtown. I have tax and finance guys you can talk to. They'll explain how to get the money and the best ways to invest it and what not. I'll setup something in the morning."

"You're totally serious, then?" said Alexis. "You're not just...just...fucking with us?"

"No, Lex," said my dad. "I'm not just fucking with you. You're both millionaires. If you invest wisely and don't spend like drunken sailors, you'll be independently wealthy for the rest of your lives. And of course I won't live forever. You'll inherent whatever I'm worth, eventually."

"Not for a long, long time, I hope," I said.

"Me too," said my dad. "There will be more for you two when this next case pays off, which could take years, by the way. But I also plan on giving a lot of it away. I can make a real difference with this much money. Did you know, for example, that the ALS foundation only has about fifteen million a year to spend on research?"

"Jesus," I said. "It's hard to get your head around it - how much money that is."

"Yeah," he said, "and we haven't even counted the possible earnings from my new case yet. That's just what's already been paid."

"I don't know what to say," said Alexis.

"For now, Lex," said my dad, "let's just say you can fly home, or to your mom's place, whenever you want."

"Wow," I said. "I'm...overwhelmed."

"Yeah," said Alexis.

"I know it's a lot to take in," said my father. "For now, what do you say about having dinner to celebrate?"

"I could eat," I said. It had been nearly four hours since we'd had our late lunch at Grandma's in Duluth.

"Hey, wait!" said Alexis. "I nearly forgot. We got you a present, Dad!"

"Really?" he said.

"Yeah," said Alexis. "I didn't have time to wrap it, so just close your eyes until I tell you to open them."

She disappeared into the house somewhere and returned with the expensive bag she got for my father in Duluth. Or was it still expensive? I wasn't sure I knew what that meant any longer. My father had given my sister and I each a portion of his earnings, and even though that portion was a modest percentage of the total, it was, at least for me, an unimaginable sum of money.

"Okay Daddy!," she said. "You can open your eyes now."

"Wow!" he said. "Thank you Lexi. I've been wanting one of these for years, and these bison leather bags are just beautiful. Come here and give me a hug!"

She ran over to him and hopped on his lap like she was still twelve. I heard a little grunt when she landed, but he never stopped smiling at her. She hugged him, then kissed him on the cheek, then hugged him again, and finally just rested on his shoulder. I sat watching her and was transported back in time a decade to when she really was only about twelve. She had always been his little girl. Now he could really spoil her, but I was beginning to realize that in her own way she was as rational and responsible as I was. While I was fretting over price tags, she was just thinking about making our father happy. That was her nature. She made everyone around her happy because making everyone happy was important to her, and I loved her for it.

"Okay you two," said my father. "Go get ready for dinner."

"Where are we doing?" said Alexis.

"It's a surprise," he said. "Just dress nice. After all, we're celebrating."

We both left to go get ready. It had been a long day and I needed a shower. I quickly cleaned up and grabbed a clean pair of jeans from my closet. Then I remembered that my father had told us to dress nice, so I dug around a little longer and found a gray pinstripe suit in the back of my closet, then picked out a shirt and tie to go with it. I was about to step into the shower when there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Lex?" I said, opening my door. She was wearing a bathrobe. "What?"

"Can you believe what Dad was telling us?"

"It's a little overwhelming," I said, "but yeah. We're both worth millions. I don't know what to think."

"I do," said my sister. "All that money is making me horny!"

"Seriously, Lex?" I said, wondering if I was more alarmed or aroused.

"Yes," she said, stepping into my room and closing the door behind her. She dropped the robe and was naked beneath it.

"We don't have time," I said. My alarmed side was speaking.

"You'll have to be quick, then," said Alexis. She looked down. "Looks like you're almost ready to go now."

"God help me," I said. I was almost ready.

"Let me help instead," she said, and she closed the gap between us and took my rapidly swelling cock into her hand, gently stroking it while she met my lips with hers. Apparently we were going to find the time for this, somehow.

"We'll have to be quiet," I said. My alarmed side was still speaking, but my aroused side had taken over.

"Maybe you should stick something in my mouth to shut me up," said Alexis. My sister dropped onto her knees in front of me and stuffed my cock into her mouth. It was heavenly. Warm and wet. She wasted no time with gentle preliminaries and opened with her best effort, swirling her tongue around my shaft and taking my head deep into her mouth. She took me back, back, back until she had swallowed all of my head and part of my shaft into her throat, then bobbed up again until my head was just at her lips, but as she did she replaced her tongue with her hands, twisting and gliding on my spit soaked shaft. She had barely started, and I could already feel my cock starting to tingle.

"Jesus, Lex," I said, "that's fucking amazing what you're doing to my cock."

She popped her head up and off of my cock. I actually moaned a little in frustration when my cock left her mouth.

"Good," she said, "but it better not be too amazing. I have plans for this beast so don't you dare come in my mouth."

"Whatever you say, sis," I said. "But before you get back to that, let's get on the bed."

I took a couple of steps back and flopped back onto the mattress, but instead of just following me up and swallowing my cock again, she climbed over the side and threw a leg over my head, then took my cock in her mouth. Her pussy was right above my face, and the view was spectacular. I had an up close look at my sister's beautiful pussy and ass. She stopped sucking again.

"Waiting for something?" she said.

"Ah," I said, "no, I just like the view."

"Get busy," she said.

I didn't argue with that either, I just grabbed a pair of ass cheeks and pulled my sister's pussy down to my mouth. I could still feel her working her magic on me, but now I had her delicious pussy to distract me and didn't feel like I was going to come any second. I licked and sucked on her pussy greedily, and what I was doing seemed to be working because in no time she began to produce a trickle of sumptuous cream. As I focused my attention on her clit, I could feel the vibrations from her moans reverberate through my cock, making me swell even further. I had to break off my attention to her clit.

"Lex," I said. "You have to stop or I'll come."

"Uh uh," she mumbled, and kept going. Whatever plan she'd had before had apparently been tossed out the window, because she redoubled her efforts on my cock. Again I grabbed her beautiful ass - one perfect cheek in each hand - and pulled her pussy onto my face. I felt my release was just moments away and concentrated on her clit again, hoping to bring her to climax when I reached mine.

But her plan was still in effect. Just when I felt I had reached the point of no return, the stopped sucking, licking, twisting, and stroking. She wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and squeezed. She squeezed hard. It wasn't hard enough to hurt, but it was hard enough to stop me from coming. I however, didn't stop. I couldn't stop. I kept at her, licking and sucking on her clit, and lapping up the creamy juices that were flowing freely from her pussy.

She was sitting up on me, leaving my cock, thankfully, alone. I don't think I could have taken so much as the gentlest of rubs without coming, but I wasn't about to give her the same treatment. I managed to lift her off of me for a moment.

"Play with your tits for me, sis," I said, and quickly put my mouth back to work on her pussy.

I couldn't see her hands, but I could tell where they were. She was playing with her nipples, pinching and twisting them. It was like there was a direct line from her nipples to her pussy, because with each twist and turn of her nipples her pussy contracted and another droplet of juice was squeezed out. I lapped it up hungrily as I kneaded my sister's beautiful ass cheeks when finally I felt her thighs squeezing my head and a gush of cream flowed from her. I kept lapping at her, licking up every drop of her delicious nectar, and then sucking on her clit to release even more of her essence. Again I felt her go rigid, and heard a muffled moan. Still she rode me, and still I persisted, not stopping my onslaught until she came again, this time collapsing on me, exhausted in ecstasy, but not yet done.

"Roll me over," she said, "and fuck me 'till you come."

I did. She sleepily rolled off of me and I spun around and climbed on top of her, then slipped my still throbbing cock into her soaking pussy. Tight, wet, and warm, it was a phenomenal sensation being inside my sister. On top of her now, my hands and mouth found their way to her supple breasts and I relished in the feeling and taste of her firm flesh. Gently at first, and then with increasing vigor, I slid my engorged cock in and out of her while she sluggishly moved under me.

"Harder," she said faintly, still limp and passive, but my hands and lips on her breasts, and the relentless motion of my distended cock were reviving her.

"Harder!" she said, roused and attentive. She was moving more vigorously, matching my motion with her own. I could feel my release coming, and there was nothing to stop it this time.

"So close," I managed to mutter.

"Harder!" she said, fully aware and alive now and meeting my thrusts energetically. "Come in me, Ian, come in your sister."

Then she pulled my head to hers and kissed me. I lost all awareness of anything but her when our lips met. It was like a lightning bolt passed through me, warmth and electricity passing through our lips and radiating out through my body. For a brief moment, I forgot about the overwhelming sensations in my cock and groin as her kiss took hold of my consciousness. Then that wave of energy bounced through my body and refocused back at my groin, and I came in a staggering burst of energy. My balls contracted and I sent surge after surge of cum into her pussy as I felt her throbbing in one, final, glorious climax of her own. Her pussy grasped my cock as I continued expelling my cum into my sister. Her throbbing slowed as mine did, and my thrusting slowed as my orgasm subsided, until eventually I was just resting within her. My still firm cock pulsed gently inside her as we both slowly regained our senses. At last our breathing returned to normal and we once again became aware of our surroundings. I placidly eased my cock out of her and slid over to lie next to her on the bed, spent and satisfied.

"Holy fuck, Ian," she said after a moment. "The things you do to me. I lost track of how many times I came."

"Me too," I said. "You were amazing, but where we are is coming back to me now."

"I know," she said. "I have to go get ready."

"Yeah," I said. "You do." But neither of us moved. We were both just a little bit too content.

"Dad's waiting," I said at last.

"I know," she said. "I'm up, I'm up."

She got up.

"I'll see you downstairs in a bit," said Alexis.

"Okay sis," I said, smiling. "And thanks. I'll see you soon."

She grabbed her robe on the way out and ran back to her own room and her own bathroom. All I could do was savor the sight of her perfect ass as she left the room, then head for my own bathroom and a quick shower. Fortunately, even though I felt like we had been lost in time, we had really only been together for a few short minutes. Somehow, when I was with her, time lost all meaning. It was delightful and yet dangerous. Times like this, when what seemed endless turned out to only be minutes, were balanced by times that seemed to fly by when hours had passed. It was those latter cases that created the risk of someone - like my father - coming to look for us. There was, in any case, no time to dwell on time. I quickly showered, dressed and went downstairs to meet my father and wait for Alexis.

My dad had gotten dressed quickly and was ready and waiting when I arrived. He was wearing a well tailored suit. We weren't exactly ready for the Red Carpet, but we cleaned up okay and looked moderately refined while we waited for Alexis in the spacious living room. We were chatting about school in New York and Oregon when she arrived, and her appearance stopped our conversation in mid-sentence.

She was wearing a black one-shoulder mini dress with a cap sleeve. It fit her body like a second, sexy skin. The hemline was high, but not too high, and at the end of her astonishing legs were a pair of black patent leather shoes. Around her neck hung an asymmetric necklace that looked like it had been knitted with copper thread. It balanced the one-shoulder dress perfectly. Her long, wavy hair had been pulled back into some kind of loose bun or braid. I'm not sure exactly what it was. She was, in short, the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. My father stepped next to me to whisper something in my ear.

"Close your mouth, son," he said.

"Huh?" I stammered. "Oh. Right."

I closed my jaw, but couldn't take my eyes off of Alexis.

"What?" she said at last, seemingly oblivious to the effect she had on both of us. "You said to dress up, didn't you?"

"We're, um..." my father was stammering. The man was a trial lawyer. He was used to taking stunning and unexpected news as if it was exactly what he expected to hear. It took a lot to set him off balance.

"Just a little...overwhelmed," I said.

"Is it too much?" said Alexis. "I could change into something more casual."

"NO!"

My father and I both said it together. I practically shouted and even he was a little loud. It broke the spell, and a second later we were all laughing.

"Sorry, Lex," said my father, finally. "Sometimes I still think of you as my little girl. My eyes and my brain weren't working together there for a second."

"How's the back?" she said, and she turned around.

I had been sincerely hoping she wouldn't do that. She was sexy enough from the front, and just imagining what her butt would look like in that dress had my mind reeling. I couldn't help myself, and I looked anyway. She hadn't exactly just turned around. She had struck a pose, kind of turned mostly away, but was still looking back over her shoulder at us. I hadn't noticed it before, but there was a fine line of silver beading that started on the neckline in the front, then expanded to cover most of the shoulder strap and sleeve. In back it expanded dramatically, with the beads spread over a sheer back that swept down and across her body to her opposite hip. Below the shoulder, the sheer fabric curved in with her waist, then swept back out again toward her hip, then rode a wave back across her above the rise of her ass.

Somehow I managed to tear my eyes away from her to glance at my dad. Maybe I was hoping he wouldn't notice that my pants were tenting. What I saw was him slowly closing his eyes. He took a deep breath, exhaled, and then opened them again and gave his head a little shake. I felt his pain, that much was certain. No man could look at her and not be enthralled.

"Is it okay, daddy?" said Alexis.

She actually sounded a little concerned. I knew she had to be aware of the effect she was having on me. Could she really be oblivious to the effect she must have had on our father?

"Yeah, baby girl," he said. "It sure is. I was just reminded of how much you look like your mother when she was your age. She was truly beautiful, but couldn't hold a candle to you."

"Daddy," she said. "You're so sweet."

She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. Knowing what having her body pressed against mine felt like, I felt a strange mix of jealousy that it wasn't me and also sympathy for my father. Even if she was his daughter, he couldn't fail to see and feel how stunning she was.