The First Time I Noticed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
249 Followers

Her pussy was hovering over my cock and she dropped onto me. In one movement my cock was buried balls deep in her pussy and I could feel the walls of her pussy squeezing on my shaft. She had teased me so relentlessly with her dance that I thought I might come the second I entered her, but I regained control of myself just enough that I could focus, at least for a time, on pleasing my sister. We thrashed together like that for a few minutes and I could feel myself slowly approaching my release when she asked me to stop.

"What?" I said.

"Let me get on the bed," she said, and she crawled onto all fours next to me and looked back over her shoulder.

"Well?" she said. "Waiting for something?"

I wasn't. I was just too stunned by her amazing ass to move at that moment. I just stared at her momentarily. She was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

"Need a cock," she muttered, and that snapped me out of my trance.

I climbed on the bed behind her and slipped my cock back into her pussy. Looking down at the beautiful sway of her back ending at her ass was nearly enough to send me over the edge, but I pressed on, wanting not just to please my sister, but also to savor the moment and the beautiful vision before me as long as possible.

"Play with your tits for me, sis," I said, knowing what that did to her. "I want to play with this."

I slipped a hand past her perfect ass, around her hip, and slid a finger on either side of her clit while my cock kept pounding her pussy. She gasped when my fingers made contact, and I knew she was getting close.

"Pinch your nipples, Lexi," I said. "Keep playing with those perfect tits for me so I can keep watching my cock hammer your pussy between your perfect ass cheeks."

"OH!" she said. "Don't stop."

She was grinding her ass back against me harder and harder as I pushed harder into her. She grunted each time I bottomed out in her, and whimpered a little each time I drew back, moving far enough away that I barely had the tip of my cock in contact with her, then finally moaning when I shoved forward again, splitting her with my throbbing cock.

"Gonna come soon," she muttered, thrashing wildly in front of me.

"Do it," I said, "come on your brother's cock, Lex."

"Oh God, Ian," she said. "Coming..."

"Come for me, sis," I said, still relentlessly pounding her with my cock and rubbing furiously on her clit, when she tensed before me, then gasped, and came. I could feel her pussy throbbing and grasping on my cock, and nearly came myself, but she collapsed onto the bed as her orgasm subsided, and I slipped completely out of her.

"Mmm," she said, "put that back in. You're not done yet, are you?"

"No," I said, "but I will be soon."

She was completely prone on the bed. I shoved forward between her legs, searching again for her entrance. When my cock had again found its way to the opening of her pussy, she stopped me.

"Wait!" she said.

"Wait?" I said. "I can't. Please. I need to be in you."

"A little higher," she said.

"Huh?" I said.

"The other one," she said. I was still entirely confused and desperate to get my cock back in her.

"Jesus, Ian," she said. "Stick it in my ass."

"Oh, God," I said. I wasn't expecting that. "You sure?"

"Yes," she said. "Just...um...go slow."

"Okay," I said. "Ready?"

"Yeah," she said. "Do it."

I did. I worked the tip of my cock to her back door and pressed forward as gently as I could. There was resistance at first, then the head of my cock pushed through. She was insanely tight. I thought I was going to come right as I entered her.

"More," she said.

I pushed forward again, and slowly and gently buried more and more of my shaft in her ass. The tightness I had felt on the head of my cock worked down the shaft until again I felt resistance, and I stopped.

"Oh, God," she said. "That's so hot. Fuck my ass, Ian, but be gentle."

I began slowly and easily working my way in and out. With each movement I thought I might come, but was somehow able to hold off for a few thrusts in and out.

"This is incredible, Lex," I said. "I don't know how long I can last. You're so tight."

"And I feel so full," she said. "Don't stop. Go slow, but don't stop."

My mind was reeling. I was fucking my sister's ass. Her beautiful, perfect ass. And it was incredible. It was warm and unbelievably tight, and more than I could handle. I felt my orgasm coming quickly.

"Gonna come soon," I said, and I pushed in again.

"It's good now," she said. "You can fuck me harder."

"God, Lex!" I said.

"Come on baby," she said, "fuck my ass."

I thrust forward again, a little harder this time, and she grunted, but encouraged me again to keep pushing. Slowly at first, but gradually faster and faster I worked my cock in and out of her. I could feel my balls tighten, and my cock was tingling from the base of the shaft all the way to the tip of my head.

"Almost there, sis," I said.

"Do it, Ian," she said. "Come in my ass."

"Oh God," I said.

"Fuck me hard and come in my ass," she said.

She was actively thrusting back into me now, and I was driving nearly the full length of my throbbing cock into her when I felt my balls contracting.

"Coming," I muttered, and thrust hard into her. She groaned as my cock let loose a torrent of cum. Spurt after spurt filled her from behind until at last I collapsed on top of her, exhausted and spent. We were still locked together. She was on the bed, face down, and I was on top of her, my pulsing cock still inside her even as my erection gradually subsided. Eventually, I softened and my cock slipped out of my sister's beautiful ass. The whole experience seemed at the same time blissful, insanely hot, and completely unexpected.

"Wow," I finally managed to say.

"Yeah," said Alexis. "Wow."

"I, ah..." I stammered. "I didn't see that coming."

"Me either," she said. "I mean...I didn't think of it until just when I told you to put it in there."

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah," she said. "Did you like it?"

"God, yes," I said. "I've never experienced anything like it."

"Seriously?" she said. "Was that..."

"My first time?" I said. "Yeah, my first time. Did you like it?"

"Um..." she stammered. "Yes. That was the first time for me, too."

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah," she said.

"Lex," I said.

"What?" she said.

"I love that you're willing to do anything with me," I said.

"I am," she said, "because I trust you. Whatever we do, I know you won't ever push me past where I'm willing to go."

"I love you too much to do that," I said.

"And I love you too," she said, "but..."

"But what?" I said.

"You should probably get back to your own room now," she said. "If you stay, you're going to get comfortable with me and then fall asleep, and that'll be hard to explain in the morning."

"You're right, of course," I said. "But I hate that I can't stay here. I loved sleeping with you at the cabin."

"Me too," she said, "and I know we'll be able to do that again. It just can't be tonight."

"I know," said.

I got up and gathered my clothes that I had scattered around the floor, then turned to leave, but stopped at the door.

"I love you, Alexis," I said.

"I love you too, Ian," she said.

"See you in the morning, sis" I said, and I stepped out into the hall and closed her door behind me.

The house was silent now, and I made my way back to my own room. Our day, our weekend, was finally over, and it had been the most astonishing experience I'd ever had. In the morning I was going to wake up to begin a new phase of my life. The only problem that remained was to figure out how we could be together and stay together. I undressed and climbed into bed with that on my mind and a longing for my sister in my heart.

I woke the next morning refreshed and eager to discover what my father had planned for us. I quickly showered and dressed for a casual day at the office, deciding at the last minute to throw on a sport coat over my khakis and shirt. After I dressed, I met my father in the kitchen. I got started on breakfast when my sister breezed into the room in a mint green sleeveless dress.

"Morning Lex," said my father. "Don't you look like a breath of fresh air this morning."

"Thanks, Dad," she said. "And is that a new suit you're wearing?"

"It is," he said. "One of the other partners finally got around to setting me up with his tailor."

"Looks good," she said. "Give me a few minutes to grab something for breakfast and we can go."

"Okay by me," said my father. "I'm still reading the paper anyway."

We all quickly finished up and then piled into my father's Ford. He could afford any car on the market now, but was dedicated to buying American made products, cars included. We made our way through Monday morning traffic to his downtown office, where he ushered us into a conference room and introduced us to the team of advisors he had assembled, then went off to attend to his own work.

Alexis and I spent the day talking about banking, investments, and taxes. Both of our heads were still swimming a little from having taken in so much new information. My father had been nothing if not thorough, but it was all a little more than I could absorb in one day. In the afternoon, we caught an early ride home.

When we got home we both headed for the deck. I suggested that we grab a couple of beers from the fridge and Alexis thought that was a good idea. She looked as overwhelmed as I felt. We both took a seat in the shade and sipped at our beers while we considered our new situation.

"My head is spinning," I said at last.

"I know," said Alexis. "I just can't get my head around all of it. Do you have any idea what you want to do next?"

"No," I said, "but something occurred to me when we left early that I can't believe I hadn't thought of before."

"Yeah?" she said. "What's that?"

"We're going to be home by ourselves every day," I said. "All summer long."

"Wow," she said. "You're right. We'll have hours alone together every day."

"We have a few hours alone together right now," I said. "Got anything you'd like to do this afternoon."

"Yeah," she said.

"What?" I said.

"Let's go inside," she said. "We can try your room this time, and we don't even have to be quiet."

I followed her in, watching her hips sway in her dress. Green was suddenly my favorite color. Following her up the stairs was even better than following her through the first floor, and we were both practically at a run by the time we reached the upstairs hall. She opened my door and I followed her in.

"Now," she said, "what did you have in mind?"

"First," I said, "You look sexy as hell in that dress. I hardly dared to look at you all morning."

"You look good too," said my sister. "But you know I'm a sucker for a guy in a suit."

"It was just kind of a whim," I said. "But I'm glad you like it."

"I do," she said, "now let's get that damn thing off of you."

I quickly shucked my coat and started unbuttoning my shirt, but as I did I saw Alexis lifting her dress over her head.

"Stop," I said.

"What?" she said, dropping her dress back into place. "Why?"

"That dress is beautiful on you," I said, "and it deserves better."

"It's just a dress."

"Turn around," I said, stepping next to her. For once, thankfully, she didn't argue and just turned around for me. I could hear a little swoosh as she spun around.

"We have all afternoon," I said. "There's no rush, and sometimes I like a slow unveiling."

There wasn't a zipper on the back. It was a row of buttons starting at the neckline and going past her waist. I started unbuttoning them one by one. After a button or two, I saw that she was wearing a lacy bra also in mint green. She knew my weakness for lace. I snuggled in, my cock was already straining against my khakis and the bulge in my pants found its way between her cheeks.

"Mmm," she said, "that feels promising."

"All in good time," I said as I continued working my way down the line of buttons. Unbuttoning the last button, I could see the top of the matching panties, and the beginning of the curve of her beautiful ass. I worked my hands into the opening in the back of her dress and reached around to cup her amazing breasts.

"Do you know how hot these make me?" I said.

"Almost as hot as you rubbing your cock against my ass makes me," she said.

"Whose cock?" I said. She was starting to squirm.

"My brother's cock, Ian," she said. "I like feeling my brother's cock against my ass."

"That's better," I said.

"And how about you?" she said.

"How about me, what?" I said as I started massaging her boobs a little more attentively.

"Do you like having your big cock between your sister's ass cheeks," she said. "Because it sure feels like you do. It feels like you'd like to get your clothes off and spring that monster loose."

She had a point there. I was starting to really grind against her and my cock was starting to throb. The little game had about run its course, and I think Alexis had taken the lead.

"Well," she said, "do you?"

"Yes," I said.

"Yes what?" she said.

"I want to get my clothes off and shove my cock in your pussy," I said.

"Where?" she said.

"In my sister's hot, wet, tight pussy," I said.

"That's better," she said.

"But first," I said, "this dress is sexy as fuck on you, but it's gotta go."

I dropped the dress off of her shoulders and it fell to the floor at her feet. All that was left was the bra and panties, and her ass looked spectacular in the panties. Lexi's ass. Lace. A killer combo.

"Like what you see?" she said, turning to face me.

"God yes! Now let's get this off you," I said, reaching around her for the clasp on her bra.

"Not just yet," she said. "First these."

She quickly unbuttoned my shirt, took it off, and did the same with my pants, leaving me in just a pair of boxers. My cock was obscenely tenting them, but Lexi just looked down and licked her lips.

"That looks tantalizing," she said, snaking a hand between us and gently stroking my erection over my boxers.

"Let's get this bra off before you do anything else," I said, reaching around her again. This time she didn't stop me, and I released the clasp and removed the bra, revealing her stunning breasts.

"These are so amazing, Lexi," I said. "I just can't get enough of them. I want to touch them all the time."

I stared, transfixed, at her stunning beauty.

"What's stopping you now?" she said.

I realized I'd been just standing there, and gently took each one in hand again, first squeezing and then brushing my fingers over her nipples.

"God," she said, "it's like there's a direct line from my nipples to my pussy. Each time you touch them my clit tingles too."

"Then let's get these off of you too," I said, grabbing her panties and tugging them down past her knees. By the time I got them to the floor, I was kneeling with my face in front of her pussy and could see her lips glistening. She smelled amazing, and I knew how good she would taste. I couldn't resist, and grabbed her by the ass, pulled her into me, and bathed her pussy with my tongue, licking up the drops of her moisture that were there.

"Oh God," she said. "That feels so good, but I need you inside me right now. Get up."

Reluctantly, I did, and she grabbed my boxers and tugged them to the floor. Now she was on her knees in front of my raging cock.

"Can't resist," she said, and dove onto my cock, taking half of it in one gulp, then bobbing and taking the rest.

"Oh, Lexi," I said, "if you want me inside of you, you better stop that soon. We both know how good you are at this."

She actually looked a little crestfallen as my cock popped out of her mouth.

"I do enjoy that," she said, standing up. "But at the moment I have a more important purpose for my brother's stiff cock. Get on the bed."

"Okay," I said, but she wasn't waiting for me. She just shoved hard and I stumbled backward, ran into the bed, and fell onto it. She leapt onto me like a puma, straddling me and nestling her hips over mine.

"Ready?" she said.

"For you, sis," I said, "always."

"Good," she said, "because I need my brother's cock in me right now."

With that, she scooted forward until the end of my cock found the entrance to her pussy, then settled backward as I slid inside of her.

"Finally," she said. "I need this so bad right now."

She began working her hips back and forth, grinding against me more than bouncing up and down. The sensation was amazing, and even though I already felt like I couldn't last long, I risked reaching up to take hold of her breasts, alternately massaging them and then toying with her nipples. Each time I tweaked a nipple, I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock. I touched her, her pussy squeezed me, my cock tingled, and I touched her again. With each cycle, Alexis ground against me a little more energetically and I knew it would soon be too much for me.

Reluctantly, I let go of her breasts and grabbed hold of her ass. If I had somehow been thinking that would help put off the approach of my orgasm, I was mistaken. With one touch I remembered what her ass did to me, and I began meeting her animated grinding with more intensity of my own.

That's when she put us both over the edge.

"I love you so much, Ian," she said, and then she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. It was like a lightning bolt running through me. I could feel the electricity in my lips and then flowing through me, finally reaching my groin, where it collected as I gasped and thrust forward into her with an explosion of energy and of cum. It came - I came - without warning, but with a staggering intensity. Time after time I could feel my balls contracting as I erupted into my sister, and with each explosion I could feel her contracting against me. After a time, as my senses were slowly restored, I could hear her gasping and saw her chest heaving as she worked to catch her breath.

"I love you too, Lex," I finally muttered, "but Sweet Jesus that was intense."

"I know," she said breathlessly.

"When you kissed me it was like a bomb went off," I said.

"For me too," she said. "Somehow, this just keeps getting better, like we're somehow becoming more in sync with each other."

"I know," I said. "It's perfect. You're perfect."

"You're so sweet," she said, "for a dorky brother."

"Hey!" I said.

"A sexy, dorky brother!" she said.

"That's better," I said. "Also, you still have your sexy, dorky brother's cock in you."

"I do," she said, "and it feels good in there."

She wriggled a little against me, and I was a bit amazed to find myself feeling aroused again.

That's when our world ended.

The door opened.

"Ian," said my dad, "you in here?"

"Dad!"

Oh God, no.

"Oh, God, Ian," he muttered, "I didn't realize you weren't alone. Sorry."

He hadn't yet realized who was in bed with me.

"Daddy?" said Alexis.

"Alexis?" said my dad.

I watched in horror as the realization of what he had walked in on dawned on his face. We all stopped for a moment, frozen in time.

"Oh, Christ," said my dad. His expression had changed from one of disbelief to something else - something I couldn't quite fathom. He stood there for what seemed like forever, but was in reality only a second. And we were still motionless on the bed. Our feet were to the door, so it would have been impossible for him not to see that my cock was still in her pussy. Both of us were too stunned to even have the presence of mind to cover up.

"Dad," I said, "I..."

"Just stop," he said.

"Daddy?" said Alexis.

"Both of you just get dressed and meet me in the kitchen," he said. "We'll talk there."

Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
249 Followers