The First Time I Noticed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And look at you, Ian," she said, turning my way and stepping next to me. She ran her hand down the lapel of my jacket, then ran both hands over my shoulders.

"You look dashing," she said.

"I think that's code for dull," I said. "What do you think, Dad?"

"It is not!" said Alexis. "You look really handsome."

She turned to our father. "And so do you, Dad! I love a man in a suit and tie. You both look so sophisticated."

"Now that we're all agreed that we'll be the talk of the town," said my father. "We should go. Our car should be waiting."

"Our car?" I said as we all made our way to the front door.

"I had a limo sent over," he said. "I wanted to celebrate, so I don't want to worry about driving home."

"You mean like the one I had for prom?" said Alexis. Her date and a few friends had all pitched in on a stretch limo for the evening.

"Not exactly," said my father as he opened the door.

I stepped out to see, parked at the top of our driveway in front of the door, a classic Rolls Royce in silver. It appeared to be 1960's vintage, but I knew nothing about Rolls Royce cars, or any cars from the 60s as far as that went. The driver stood next to the back door wearing a black three piece suit and a chauffeur's hat.

"Good evening, everyone," said the driver, opening the back door as we walked down the steps.

"I feel like I've stepped onto a movie set," said Alexis.

"You look like you've stepped onto a movie set," I said.

"You first, son," said my father. "Lex can sit between us."

"Sounds cozy," said Alexis.

I climbed in, Alexis followed, and my father slid in next to her. The driver closed the door and walked around to front.

"Where to, sir?" he said to my father as he got in.

"The Nicollet Club," said my father.

"Right away," said the driver, and began making his way down our driveway.

"Really?" said Alexis. "That's the hottest restaurant in town. You must have made reservations weeks ago."

"No need," said my father. "I've been handling the owner's legal work since he opened."

Dinner was exceptional. The restaurant had earned its reputation and was good, not just trendy. It was also good that our father had asked us to dress nice. Even Alexis, stunning as she was, didn't look out of place. Of course, that didn't mean she wasn't still the most beautiful woman there. We spent most of dinner going over our plans for the summer and fall. Later, Dad surprised us when he suggested that we both consider quitting our summer jobs. We didn't need the money and could take the time to travel, perhaps extending the trips we had already planned or adding others, or just working with his financial advisors and learning the ins and outs of stocks, bonds, and investments. He made a good point that by simply investing our money wisely we could earn more than we could ever collect in wages at a summer job. I had to admit there probably weren't many millionaires slinging around bags of grass seed at the home store.

Eventually dinner was over and we returned home in the same incredible car. While my father had already been able to adapt, for Alexis and I it was all new, exciting, and a little overwhelming. When we got home, we all changed into more casual clothes and went back out to the deck to mull over our new reality.

My dad asked Alexis to mix him a drink and told her to get one for herself and for me as well. He said it was good for us to let loose now. In the morning we could start fresh with clear heads, but tonight was the time to celebrate. Ever the lawyer, he rambled on about investments again, reminding us that if we invested wisely - and he had just the right people lined up to help us do that - that we could live well without needing to ever again answer to a boss we didn't respect.

"But you're still working," said Alexis.

"I am," he said, "but I admire the people that I work with. I'm also a senior partner now, so I direct my own work and I can hand off the parts of it I don't enjoy. It's still work, but it's fulfilling, and that's what I want each of you to find for yourselves. Naturally, the money you have available means you can chart any path you like now."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I mean this affects your education as well," he said. "If you're happy with what you're doing then that's great, but if you picked a path because it was a way to earn a living and not because it was your passion, then you can change course."

"I hadn't thought about that," I said.

"There's probably a lot of things this money means that you haven't thought about," said my father. "The people I've arranged for you to see tomorrow will go over a lot of it, or at least the financials, but there are other things they can't really help you with."

"Like what?" said Alexis.

"Dating, for one," said my father. "Your wealth is going to add an aspect to it that has never been there before."

"You mean Ian will be able to get dates now?" said Alexis.

"Oh shut up," I said to Lex. "I get plenty of dates."

"Play nice, you two," said my dad. "What I mean is that once people find out you're rich, it'll be harder for you to know if they want you for you, or for your money."

"I hadn't thought of that," said Alexis.

"No doubt you were already getting plenty of attention, sis," I said. "I don't think you needed to be rich to get dates."

"Actually," she said, "I haven't really dated much lately."

"Why not?" I said. It wasn't that I wanted her dating anyone now, but I was a little curious why she didn't have a boyfriend.

"I get asked often enough," she said, "and I go out now and then. It's just never turned into anything serious. I guess I just haven't found the right guy yet. Besides, I have you two here to lavish attention on me."

"Maybe so," said my father, "but not necessarily all the kinds of attention a young woman needs."

"God, Dad!" said Alexis. "We are not going to talk about my sex life."

Thank God for that. This was a topic I really didn't want to breach with my father.

"Okay," said my father. "Just don't pretend you don't have one and I won't ask for details. I'm not some Victorian relic, you know. Hell, your grandparents were at Woodstock."

"Alright," I said. "Can we please go back to talking about school now?"

"Yeah," said Alexis. "I really don't need a picture in my head of Nana and Gramps doing it."

"Fair enough," said my father, "but you're not the first generation of people to think about sex. How do you think you got here? Hell, how do you think I got here?"

"Just stop, okay!" I said. "I can know all that without having to actually picture it in my mind. Now about this school thing."

"What about it?" said my father.

I didn't really care that much about school at that moment, but at least we weren't still talking about sex, or my parents having sex, or my grandparents having sex.

"Maybe I did go into engineering for the money," I said. "I'm not sure anymore."

"A year ago I never would have said this," said my father, "but if you want to take some time off and think about it, I wouldn't object."

"Really?" said Alexis.

"Really," said my father. "Even for you, Lex. I know you're a year away from finishing, but it's never too late to change your course in life, and now you don't have to worry about the cost of doing it. Anyway, neither of you have to make any decisions tonight or even soon. You have all summer to think about it, and your real financial education will start tomorrow. But for now, I've had a long day, too much to drink, and I'm going to bed."

"Okay, Dad," said Alexis.

"Alright then," I said. "Goodnight. I think I'll probably sit up a while or maybe take a walk. My mind is kind of reeling right now and I don't think I could sleep."

"Me either," said Alexis. "Can I walk with you?"

"Sure," I said.

"You two have fun," said my father, getting up and heading into the house. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Come on, Lex," I said, getting up and offering her my hand. "Let's go."

She took my hand in hers and we walked off the deck and around the side of the house to the street. Once we were safely away Alexis broke the silence.

"I don't have any idea how I feel about any of this," she said, "but I do know one thing."

"What's that?" I said.

"We aren't going to have any trouble getting together now," she said, "at least not on weekends."

"That's for sure," I said. "Are you going to stay in school?"

"I don't know," she said. Then she hesitated, and went on. "I mean, yes, I am. I don't know if I still want to teach English, but I want to at least finish my degree. How about you?"

"I honestly don't know now," I said. "Dad said I could take some time off. Maybe I could move to New York. We could share an apartment."

"I can't believe I didn't think of that," said Alexis. "This really changes everything, doesn't it."

"It changes a lot," I said, "but not everything. We still can't tell anyone about us."

She let go of my hand just then.

"I...I forgot," she said. "We're right in our own neighborhood. Someone could see us."

"I don't care about that, Lex," I said. "We're just taking a walk and holding hands. It's not that crazy, even for a brother and sister. The only person I really care about is Dad."

"I hate lying to him," she said. "But there's no other way and I won't give you up."

"I won't give you up either," I said. "We'll make it work."

We walked quietly for a while, both lost in our thoughts of how our new situation would change our lives. We had two big hurdles. The first was finding a way to be together. Our new money solved that problem. Finding a way to keep our relationship secret was a bigger problem.

And in between these thoughts was Alexis. While my head spun trying to make sense of my new life, my hand was still touching hers, and her touch was as electric as ever. I would get lost in thought, then I would feel her hand in mine and look at her. And when I looked at her thoughts of everything else faded into the background. She was devastatingly beautiful, I was hopelessly in love, and I couldn't look at her without losing track of where I was and what I was doing. At last we came to a small, neighborhood park.

"Lex," I said. "Let's duck in here for a minute. I need to collect my thoughts and I need a minute with you where I don't have to walk and chew gum at the same time."

"Distracted, are you?" she said.

"You know I am," I said, "always."

"Okay," she said, smiling. "There's a bench over there."

It was perfect. The park was quiet and secluded, and the bench was screened from the street by nearby shrubs and trees. We walked over and sat down together.

"I can't stop thinking about being with you all the time," I said. "And I want to kiss you so bad right now."

"What are you waiting for?" she said. "Nobody can see us here."

She was right. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. I could feel the soft, warm summer breeze flowing over me as the warmth of her lips flowed into mine and radiated through my body. It was as electric as ever. Then I remembered where we were, and stopped.

"Lex," I managed to mutter. "I...I'm not sure I trust myself to do this here. Just a moment kissing you and now I want to touch you, too. To feel every bit of your body."

"I want more than that," she said. "Touch me, just for a moment. Then we can go."

I brought one hand down from her shoulder and gently cupped her breast in my palm. I could feel the hardness of her nipple and squeezed. She gave up a small moan and I covered her mouth with a kiss to quiet her. Again I felt the warmth of her lips and felt the energy run straight to my groin. My cock was swelling, my chest was heaving, and I was losing myself in the sensation of her body in my hands and her lips against mine.

"Get on my lap," I said. "I need to feel your ass."

She swung a leg across my lap and straddled me. My cock was tenting my shorts and I could feel the pressure of my head against her pussy. I reached around her and grabbed her ass, caressing those perfect cheeks. Our lips never parted, and my head began to reel.

"Ian," she said.

"Mmm," was I could manage as a reply.

"Ian!" she said. "We have to stop."

"Uh huh," I said.

"Seriously," she said, but she was grinding on me now. "We...we can't do this here."

"Where then?" I said.

"Let's go home," she said.

"Dad's home," I said.

"We'll be quiet," she said.

"Um," I said. "Okay."

I was almost in a frenzy at that point. My cock was throbbing. She had told me we needed to stop but she was still grinding on me. I wanted to rip her shorts off and fuck her right there in the park, but I knew how completely insane that was. What we were already doing was a terrible risk. I had to make her stop while I still could.

"Lexi," I said. "Get off."

"Good idea," she said, and she ground her hips against mine harder than ever.

"No," I said. "You have to stop now, while I still can. God, I'm so fucking hot for you. Please get off of me."

"I don't want to," she said.

"Me either," I said, and then I simply stood up. She dropped her feet to the ground as I stood up and was standing in front of me. Somehow, my hands were still on her ass, squeezing the beautiful globes of her cheeks, and we were kissing again. She broke the kiss.

"Take my hand, Ian," she said. "Hold my hand and let's walk home."

"Okay," I said, and reluctantly removed both hands from her ass and took one hand in mine. My cock was throbbing, but in spite of it I just held her hand in mine and began walking out of the park toward home.

"I thought you were going to fuck me right there on the park bench," said Alexis.

"So did I," I said. "I just don't even understand what you do to me. I can't ever get enough of you. My cock is aching for you."

"Don't talk about your cock," she said. "I can't take it. My pussy is already soaked. I'm using all the self control I can muster not to drop my shorts right here."

"Let's hurry home," I said.

We all but ran the few short blocks we had walked on the way out. We quietly made our way through the front door and made our way up the stairs to my sister's room. She shut the door hard behind me when I followed her in.

"Careful," I said quietly. "We don't want to wake Dad."

"We don't even know if he's asleep," she said.

"That's true," I said. "You should go check."

"You're right," she said, and she charged out of the room. I heard her feet on the stairs and again as she tromped across the house to the master suite. Seconds later she came running back, taking the steps two at a time on the way back up. I had pulled off my shirt while she was away and tossed it aside.

"He's out," she said as she put her hands on my chest and walked me back to her bed.

"Thank God," I said, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I like your new shirt," she said, "now let's get these off of you, too."

She unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down along with my boxers. My aching cock bobbed in front of her as it sprang free from my shorts. I kicked them away and was naked before her.

"Has it really only been since before dinner?" I said, watching her stare, transfixed, at my cock.

"Seems like forever," she said, then she knelt before me and took my cock into her mouth. She seemed almost frantic in her effort to get me aroused. It didn't take much. After just a minute or two I felt like I was already close to finished.

"Mmm," she said. "That was a good warm up."

If that was a warm up, I had no idea what might be next, but I could only imagine it would be spectacular. The first thing I needed to, however, was to get her clothes off.

"Strip, sis," I said, wanting her naked as quickly as possible. She didn't exactly follow my directions, but what she did was even better.

"Strip?" she said. "Really?"

"Ah," yeah," I said, wondering what she had in mind.

She stood up then, turned around and walked over to her desk, dropped her phone in a docking station, and started a song. I don't know what it was, but it had a slow, driving rhythm, and she started to dance to it.

"This what you had in mind?" she said.

Her hips were spinning hypnotically. It was like she was doing a hula hoop dance in slow motion, or a belly dance, except she was just wearing skin tight shorts and a T-shirt, and the T-shirt was on its way off already, leaving her doing mesmerizing spins and twists wearing just the shorts and the bra she must have had under the dress earlier.

"Like watching your sister dance?" she said, her hips still twisting and swaying. I couldn't manage more than nodding yes.

She kept going, facing me just for a moment so I could see her unbutton her shorts and unzip them, then she spun around again and stopped, facing away. Her hips still swaying, she slid her shorts down over her ass just for a moment, revealing the panties that matched her bra. Then she pulled them back up again. The shorts hid nothing of her tantalizing shape, but all of the sexy panties as she continued her dance. Again she spun around to face me, this time shimmying the shorts down over her hips to reveal the front of her panties. She danced closer to me, her hips still gyrating, but when I reached out to pull her toward me she backed away, pulled up her shorts, and spun around again to face away from me, treating me to another stunning view of her ass, still dancing to the sexy beat of the music.

The next time she revealed the back of her panties there was no shimmying or slow reveals. She stopped just for a moment, bent at the waist, and dropped her shorts all the way to floor. Stepping out of them she continued her dance in just her bra and panties. They were both black and lacy, and the panties were little more than a thong. The bra covered a little more, but was in the same sexy black lace. I didn't know why I was such a pushover for lace, but Alexis had figured it out and worked it for maximum effect, and I was helpless to do anything but gawk at the sight of her lace-covered ass as it swayed before me.

My cock was throbbing, insanely hard, and desperately craving attention. I started to absent-mindedly stoke myself while watching her, but she stopped me straight away when she turned around.

"No touching," she said, still dancing for me. "Your cock is for me now."

She turned her back to me again, then reached around and unclasped her bra, dropping it to the floor. Her bare back was before me. I knew what was on the front side and my mind raced imagining her firm, perfect breasts, bobbing gently out of my sight. She turned around to face me but with her hands covering her breasts.

"Show me, sis" I said quietly, and she did.

She dropped her hands to her sides and caressed her own hips and belly, leaving her beautiful breasts exposed for me.

"All of it," I said.

I was beyond waiting now. My cock was throbbing. I felt if she kept her dance up much longer I might come just from watching her. She spun back away again and slowly worked her panties down past the cheeks of her ass, and then to the floor, but she never stopped her dance so that all the while her cheeks were moving in hypnotic little circles. Eventually her panties made it to the floor and, kicking them away, she was as naked as I was.

"You're unbelievably beautiful," I said. "Get over here."

Finally she did what I asked. She closed the gap between us and straddled my lap. My cock was trapped between us and was impossibly hard. I was groping her frantically, unable to decide if I wanted to spend more time with my hands on her tits or her insanely sexy ass. She stood up a little then and scooted forward.

"Fuck me now," she said, "and hard. I need you inside me."