The First Time I Noticed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, he left, closing the door on the way out.

I stared at the door for the longest time, wondering how I was going to escape from the complete destruction of my new life. We would probably be disowned. Separated. Sent off to military school or something. Finally I looked at Lexi and found her in tears.

"Lex, I..." I muttered. I had no idea what to say to her.

"Ian," she said, sobbing, "whatever happens, just know that I love you."

"I love you too, Lex," I said, "and even now I don't regret what happened between us.

"Neither do I," said Alexis. "But our whole world just ended. What's going to happen to us?"

"I honestly don't know," I said. "Let's get cleaned up and go downstairs. There's no way to avoid it now."

"I'm just afraid we'll never see each other again," said Alexis. "I can't bear the idea of being apart from you."

"Alexis," I said, "somehow we're going to find a way. Don't ask me how, or why. It's just a feeling."

"More like wishful thinking," she said.

"Maybe so," I said, "but I'm going to hope for the best anyway. It's all I can do now."

"I guess we'll find out soon enough," she said.

"That we will," I said. "Now get showered and dressed and meet me in the upstairs hall in ten minutes."

"You're going to take time to shower?" she said. "Dad's waiting downstairs."

"Are you going to go down there smelling like sex?" I said.

"Good point," she said.

"It's probably best if you put on something frumpy," I said.

"Okay," she said. "See you in ten."

Ten minutes later I was waiting in the upstairs hall when Alexis stepped out of her room wearing a pair of sweats and a T-shirt. Even in that outfit she couldn't help but look sexy. Her wet hair hung down her back and for a moment it reminded me of seeing her in the shower.

Then I remembered why we were there.

"I feel like a death row inmate walking the last mile," said Alexis.

"Then give me your hand," I said.

"Won't that be bad salesmanship?" she said.

"The train has already left the station, Lex," I said. "There's little point in trying to hide it now. Also, I could use the support, too."

"Okay," she said, and she took my hand. We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. My father was sitting at the table with a bottle of Courvoisier Cognac in front of him and three full glasses.

"Have a seat and a drink," he said. "You're going to need it."

"Dad," I said, "I..."

"Stop," he said. "Just save it for later. I want to say what I'm going to say without being interrupted, so please just keep whatever you want to say to yourself until I'm done."

"Dad?" said Alexis.

"Until I'm done," he repeated. "Can you do that?"

"Ah, okay," I said. "Sure, Dad."

"Both of you?" he said, turning to Alexis.

"Until you're done," said Alexis.

"Okay then," he said. "Here goes."

He upended his glass and downed it all, then poured himself another. He sat silently as we waited, like he had a story to tell and didn't know where to begin. He took a sip, then spoke.

"First," he said at last, "you're not going to be disowned, or sent off to boot camp, or anything like that, so please relax a little."

"But..." I started to say.

"Uninterrupted," he said. "Remember."

I didn't say anything. I just shut up and waited.

"I'm sorry I walked in on you," he said. "I know we all expect everyone who lives here to respect each other's privacy, so I shouldn't have just barged in, and for that I apologize."

This was certainly not what I was expecting. I looked at Alexis and she looked as confused as I felt.

"Nevertheless," he continued, "I think we can all agree that what I walked in on is something no father should see. He certainly doesn't want to see his daughter having sex...or his son, for that matter. A lot of us dads never quite get completely past thinking of our kids as our little girls and our little boys. You grew up so fast, and sometimes it's hard to remember that you're both adults now. You're adults with...adult needs...so while I suppose I knew the two of you weren't virgins, I tried not to think about either of you having sex, and certainly tried not to think about you having sex with each other."

I couldn't figure out what he was getting at. He'd said he tried not to think about us having sex together. Again I looked at Alexis, and again she looked as confused as I was. My dad took another sip of his Courvoisier, and continued to do so as he told us his story.

"Still," he said, "I suppose that even if it wasn't inevitable, I should have seen it coming, or tried to do something to prevent it. I don't know."

How he could possibly have seen this coming was beyond my imagination, but I kept my promise and just waited.

"I hoped that we had dodged a bullet when you went off to different schools," he said, "but I suppose it was inescapable, given the history."

"History?" I said, forgetting myself. I was beyond confused now.

"Be patient," he said, "and remember your promise. This is hard enough as it is. I'll answer all of your questions. All of them, but not until I'm done."

"Anyway, yes," he said, "history." It seemed as if he was talking to himself as much as to us. "How could this not happen to you two? And it all comes back to me. Let me ask you both one question before I go on, and please answer honestly."

"Okay," we both in unison.

"Did this all start this weekend?" he said. "At the cabin?"

"Yes," I said. I was about to start explaining what happened - to somehow take responsibility for it, but he cut me off with a wave of his hand.

"Lex?" he said.

"Yes, daddy," she said. "This weekend."

"Of course," he said. "It follows."

He seemed lost in thought again, looking down into his drink. Then he upended that glass, poured another, and seemed to straighten up and looked at us both.

"That cabin," he said, "as you know, has been ours since before you were born. About 25 years ago, not long after I got out of school and started working, I got some time off and arranged for your mother and I, along with your aunt Lisa and her husband, to spend a long weekend there. The place was even more rustic then than it is now, but we had all been there before and enjoyed the solitude."

I knew the feeling. The cabin and the property were almost magical. I could always feel the tension melt away when I was there.

"At the last minute," he said, "your mom had to bow out. There was an emergency at work. Today we could probably push those jobs onto someone else, but not then. I called Lisa and told her your mom couldn't make it, but I would still be there and we could make the best of it. She said she'd meet me there with her husband, so I drove up to open the place and got everything ready, but when she arrived, it was just her. Her husband had also had an emergency at work and couldn't make it, so it was just the two of us. Me and my sister, all by ourselves with an easy going, fun weekend at the lake ahead of us. We had plenty of food, and plenty of beer and booze to keep us going.

"The first night went by well enough. We had dinner and a few drinks, then went to bed. When we got up in the morning we had breakfast and then went to just lie in the sun for a while. She walked out wearing this skimpy red bikini, and that's when it happened. That was the first time I noticed...how attractive she was. She's still a beautiful woman, and works hard to stay in good shape, but she was really stunning then. I watched her just soaking up the sun and I found myself getting aroused."

I looked at Alexis and now she looked as stunned as I was.

"Then she sat up and said 'I hate tan lines,' and pulled off her bikini top. It feels indecent to admit it now, but all I could think of was how insanely hot she was. Her breasts were lovely. Smallish, but perky and firm, with all the freshness of youth. I can't even believe I'm saying this, but her body was just amazing.

"Then she took off her bottoms, too, and rolled over onto her stomach. Her ass was just glorious. Almost as nice as yours, Lex. I sat there for - well, I don't know how long - just staring. She finally looked at me and said 'like what you see?' I looked down and was horror struck to find myself sporting wood. It was plainly obvious, tenting the front of my swim trunks. I sat there for a second, trying to think of a way to explain getting hard for my own sister, then finally just decided to go with honesty.

"I just told her, 'yeah, Lisa. I can't help it. You have a fantastic body and you're beautiful. I'm sorry, but it's true.' Then I just sat there, hoping she wouldn't hate me.

"Then she said 'that's okay. I think it's kind of sexy that you're getting all hot for me, but now that you've seen everything of mine, I think it's only fair that I get to see everything of yours.' I should have said no. It could have ended right there, before it began, but something inside me just couldn't stop, wouldn't stop. I stripped for her and stood there, my erection standing in the sun in front of her, and she sat up and took it in her hand."

"Oh my God," Alexis stammered, and she upended her drink. I did the same.

"Yeah," said my dad. "Those were my very words. I won't go through the rest of the details. Suffice it to say one thing led to another and we ended up exploring each other, sexually, but the real turning point was when we finally kissed. It was..."

"Electric," said Alexis.

"Yes," he said. "It makes sense somehow that it would be the same for you. I'd been with a few girls, but that kiss was indescribable. Like I'd been hit by a lightning bolt. I lost all control."

"Wow," I muttered.

"Well," he said. "You can see now why I'm not exactly shocked by what happened, or angry. I guess I can...empathize. Anyway, that's the story. You can ask any questions you want now, within reason. I'm not going to describe the sex in detail, but I'll answer any question as honestly as I can."

"Dad," I said, "you just described our first morning at the cabin almost exactly as it happened to us. I woke up on the beach looking right at Lexi's..."

"My ass," she said.

"Yeah," I said, "and I was just transfixed. You can guess the rest."

"You and Lisa?" said Alexis. "When did it end?"

"It didn't," said their father.

"What?" I said. I poured myself another glass.

"Not exactly," he said. "It did for a long time, but now we still get together a few times a year. She's divorced now and so am I, so nobody gets hurt anymore."

"Is that why you and mom got divorced?" said Alexis.

"In a way," he said. "She knew. I couldn't lie to her, so I told her when we got back. I said I'd understand if she wanted a divorce, but she said she could accept it, and she did for a long time, but eventually it got to be too much for her, and unfortunately, she found comfort with Lisa's husband. That's what ended both of our marriages."

"Won't Aunt Lisa be upset that you've told us?" said Alexis.

"She already knows," he said. "Years ago we discussed what we would do if what happened to us happen to you - if it was...I don't know...some kind of inherited thing or something. We agreed I'd be honest with you. I called her as soon as I came down and told her today was the day. She was less upset than I would have thought. I think she felt this was invevitable."

"I'm speechless," said Alexis.

"Needless to say," he said, "I expect that this story will never leave this room."

"Of course," I said.

"I'll never tell another soul, daddy," said Alexis.

"So what do we do now?" I said.

"Whatever you want," said my father. "Except for me knowing, nothing has changed. I can't say I'm exactly happy about it, but I can't deny to the two of you what I wouldn't deny to myself. If you make each other happy, I can accept that."

"We do, dad," said Alexis. "I can't bear the idea of being away from Ian. He's just everything to me."

"And you feel the same way, Ian?" he said.

"God yes," I said. "I can't begin to describe how much I love her, or what being with her is like. She's like no other woman. We seem to be able to somehow know exactly what the other needs."

"I understand that better than you might think," he said. "The sex with Lisa...it was like we could read each other's thoughts. Anyway, I won't interfere with the two of you being together, but I do want to make a few things clear."

"What things?" I said.

"First," he said, "you absolutely cannot get pregnant. You're both smart enough to know what that could mean for a child."

"We know," said Alexis. "I'm on the pill, so we're safe."

"Just be sure to be extra cautious," he said. "Next, you have to be extra cautious outside this house as well. We're not wealthy enough to be celebrities exactly, but we'll probably be traveling in wider social circles now, so be careful. People you don't know may know who you are. You can't pretend to be completely anonymous anymore."

"I hadn't thought of that," I said. "We'll be careful."

"Finally," he said, "and this really is just a personal favor to me."

"Okay," I said.

"Try not to flaunt it too much around me at home," he said. "At least not right away. Even with everything I've told you I'm still trying to get my head around all of this. Until I get used to this, I'd rather not watch you making out on the sofa."

"Deal," said Alexis.

"And in return," he said, "I promise never to walk into your room again without knocking and waiting for an invite."

"Thanks," I said.

"I assume you'll want to be moving into one room?" he said.

"I, ah, well," I said, "I guess we haven't thought about it. Lex?"

"Could we maybe do a little remodeling, daddy?" said Alexis.

"What do you mean?" said my father.

"Well," she said, "if anyone's ever over, it would probably be best if we still had separate rooms, but maybe we could connect them somehow."

"I'll get an architect on it tomorrow morning," he said.

"Really?" said Alexis.

"Really," he said. "We don't need to worry about the budget now, and I do want you two to be happy, so we'll get someone over here and get your rooms exactly how you want them. Make up any story you want about why you want it done, or none at all. The people I work with are discrete."

"You know," said Alexis, "she could move in here now."

"What?" I said. "I mean, who could move in?"

"Aunt Lisa," said Alexis. "I mean, everyone involved knows everything now, so there wouldn't be any secrets, and the two of you could be together and be happy. Everyone would just think you're two siblings that want some companionship."

"I honestly hadn't thought of that," he said, "but it's brilliant. You'd make a good attorney."

"That really is brilliant, Lex," I said.

"Hey dad?" said Alexis. She looked a little apprehensive.

"You said you'd answer all of our questions honestly, right?"

"Yes," he said, "and I expect you may have more as this all sinks in."

"What's on your mind, Lex?" I said.

"Remember when you said Lisa looked a lot like I did when she was younger?" said Alexis.

"Sure," he said.

"Do you ever think of me that way?" she said.

My father sat frozen for a long time, just staring into his drink, and I thought he might decline to answer. Then he took another sip and turned to my sister.

"I said I'd be honest," he said, "and I will be. Yes. I have. You're my daughter, but you're incredibly beautiful and sexy and you remind me so much of my own sister that I just can't help it. It really hit me yesterday when you came down in that amazing dress you wore to dinner. I saw you, and I thought of Lisa, and thought of what we did together, and then thought of you again, and God help me it just came over me. That was really the first time I noticed you...in that way. What man could help but notice you? What man wouldn't want you? I hope you don't hate me."

"Of course I don't hate you," she said. "Remember you're talking to someone who's having a relationship with her brother."

"Right," he said. "Of course. But I suppose you two will want to spend some time together and mull all this over. I'll leave the two of you alone up there. There's some take-out in the fridge if you get hungry. That's what I was coming up to tell you when I walked in on you. I left work early and picked it up on the way home. I, ah, I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"I'm sure we can pick up where we left off," I said.

"Ian!" said Alexis.

"I'd kind of rather not think about that right now," said my father. "I've already got thoughts and images in my head that I'm having trouble dealing with."

"Sorry," I said. "Wasn't thinking."

"Come on," said Alexis, reaching for my hand. "Let's go upstairs. I think Dad needs some time to collect his thoughts anyway."

"Sure do," he said.

"Okay," I said. "Later, pop!"

Lex and I made a beeline for the stairs and quickly reached the top.

"Your place or mine?" I said.

"Yours," she said. "I really do want to pick up where we left off. Thinking about Dad and Aunt Lisa doing it is making my horny."

"Yeah," I said, opening my door and letting her in. "And I suppose thinking about Dad thinking about you is also making you horny."

"Yes," she said, a bit shyly. "He must have seen everything when he walked in earlier. Now he'll have that image in his head forever."

"Yeah," I said, "an image of your sexy ass. Now get those sweats off so I can get another image of your sexy ass into my head."

"He saw my pussy with your cock in it, too," she said.

"Wouldn't mind seeing that again," I said, and I grabbed her T-shirt and pulled it over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"No bra," I said, "that's a time saver."

"You're incorrigible," she said as I pulled down her sweats.

"Another time saver," she said. No panties. I was kneeling in front of her again, just as I had done earlier, with my face inches from her pussy.

"You're wet," I said. Like before, her lips were glistening.

"I was starting to get wet when Dad started talking about fucking Aunt Lisa," she said. "God that's hot."

"You are one crazy, kinky girl," I said, giving her pussy a little lick to clean up the cream that was coating her.

"God that feels good," she said. "Let's get these off of you." She pulled my T-shirt over my head. l got up and she pulled my sweats down, revealing a pair of boxers with a large tent in the front.

"That looks like it's tasty under there," she said as she dropped to the floor. Her tongue quickly went to work the second she had my boxers out of the way. She swirled around my shaft, coating it and then working her hands in behind her tongue, quickly squeezing and stroking the shaft as her mouth found its way to my head. She quickly engulfed it and then began working her talented tongue around the head inside her mouth. It was warm and wet and completely fucking amazing. In what seemed like just seconds I was hard as steel and aching to get inside her pussy.

"I need you on the bed, sis," I said as I picked her up from the floor. I carried her to the bed and set her on it, then crawled between her legs. I needed a taste of her delicious pussy and got right to it.

"You're awfully good at that," she said, "but don't be too long. I need you inside of me."

"I won't be long," I said, "I just need to pay off that bet."

"Oh God," she said, as my tongue found her clit. I swirled my tongue around her, then worked in my lips to suck on it. While one hand found its way under her ass, the other found her pussy. She shuddered softly as I worked a finger into her, then a little harder as I worked in another. All the while my mouth kept up my relentless attack on her clit. Before long I had to divert attention from her clit to lap up the juices that were beginning to flow from her pussy, and I quickly devoured each delicious drop.