The First Time I Noticed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
249 Followers

"Oh God, that's good," she said, and with each lick she gasped and squeezed my head between her sumptuous thighs. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy to clear a path for my tongue, and reached up and shoved my cream coated fingers into her mouth. As she licked them clean, it was like each pass of her tongue was on my cock instead of my fingers. In the few seconds it took her, I was throbbing, but kept my mouth focused on her pussy and moved my hands to her breasts.

She nearly crushed my head between her legs when I first touched her nipples, and with each touch she squeezed her thighs together and another bit of heavenly cream would flow onto my tongue. I squeezed her breasts harder, pinching her nipples, and redoubled my efforts with my tongue. It was too much for her and with a groan she crushed my head between her thighs and released a flood of her nectar. I lapped it up greedily as she descended from the height of her orgasm.

In time, her breathing settled, her flow slowed, and she somewhat sleepily said "cock."

I moved up onto her and slipped my cock into her welcoming pussy. It was soft, warm, wet, and still quivering slightly from her orgasm. It was everything I needed, and I gently began working my way in and out of her. My hands were still on her perfect breasts, and I lowered my head to give her a soft kiss.

"You taste like pussy," she said.

"Is that a bad thing," I said.

"Not at all," she said. "Kiss me again."

I did. Again and again. With each kiss she became a little more alert and energetic, and I matched my efforts with hers. Before long I was thrusting hard into her, and she was thrusting her hips up to meet mine.

"I like my brother's cock in me," she said, and I could feel her starting to gently squeeze my cock with her pussy.

"That's two of us, Lexi," I said. "I like my cock in my sister's pussy."

"Good," she said, "now fuck me hard and fill me with your cum."

Who was I to refuse? I stepped up my effort, and pushed harder and harder into her, thrusting wildly. I knew I didn't have long.

"Come on, baby," she said. "Come in me. Come in your sister!"

"I'm going to, Lex," I said. "I'm going to fill you with my cum. Your brother's cum. Are you ready?"

I was ready. On the edge.

"I'm ready!" she said. "Do it!"

I did. I exploded into her again, and again, and again, and felt her pussy throbbing on my cock as her chest heaved below me.

"I love you so much, Lexi," I said, and I kissed her as I emptied myself into her pussy, but instead of a lightning bolt hitting me, I felt a warm glow start at our lips and spread throughout my body. I settled onto her as my orgasm subsided, and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her lips, her face, and her neck. We snuggled together, soaking in the warmth and the love we shared.

"God Ian, I love you more than I can describe," she said, "and now we can be together."

"I feel as if a great weight has been lifted from us, Lex," I said. "What's happened is more than I could possibly have hoped for. I have everything I wanted and more."

"You're everything I want, Ian," she said. "You're everything I'll ever need."

We cuddled together. I don't know for how long. I had never felt more loved, or more at peace.

"Think it would be safe for us to hop in the shower?" Alexis asked at last.

"I think so," I said. "And if it turns out it's not, that's okay too."

"You're impossible," she said.

"Nothing's impossible now, Lexi," I said as she sat up on the edge of the bed. Dear God she was beautiful. "But I do have to ask you something?"

"What's that?" she said.

"That thing with Dad," I said. "Why did you ask him if he thought of you 'that way'?"

"First," she said, "I suspected he did. Girls notice, you know. Hungry eyes and all that."

"Okay," I said, "and..."

"Second," she said, "maybe the idea of a daddy-daughter thing makes me hot."

She got up, struck a pose, and gave herself a swat on her perfect ass.

"He even said I had a nice ass," she said, and she walked into the bathroom.

"He never said that," I said.

"He said Lisa's ass was glorious," said Alexis, "then he said 'it was almost as nice as yours, Lex.'"

"Holy shit," I said, "he did, didn't he?"

"Yup," she said. "Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You're an ass man just like your father."

"Too true," I said, following her into the bathroom.

"Now get in here and wash mine," she said.

Maybe the shower wouldn't be safe after all.

**********

I hope you've all enjoyed this final chapter and the rest of The First Time I Noticed. Thank you to all who have been reading along, and especially to those who have voted or left comments. I appreciate them all.

Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
249 Followers