The Good Wife: Grace's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,735 Followers

Grace nodded, acknowledging the serious look on her mother's face.

Zach had rushed from his mother's room once Grace had been caught spying on them. He was worried sick, thinking things were going to be changed forever. He might even have to leave—to leave his mother, the most beautiful sexy woman in the entire world. She was the woman he had fantasized about over all others, and ached for in his dreams. Those dreams were now coming true, and he was stricken by the idea that all that blissful happiness could now be taken away. He trusted in his mother to make everything right, like she always did. But if Grace talked, it could all come crashing down around them. He couldn't contain himself as he paced back and forth in his room—he needed to know what was going on. Wearing only his boxers, he crept quietly from his room and crawled down the hallway on his hands and knees until he stopped just outside his mother's door, in the same spot Grace had been. He saw the two of them sitting on the bed, his mother facing towards him, and Grace with her legs tucked under her, facing his mother with her back towards him. He sat quietly, shrouded in darkness as he watched and listened.

"Grace, I want you to know that when Zach and I talked two days ago, and were totally honest with each other, it was wonderful. It's difficult for parents to stay in touch with their children during their teenage years, and when your brother and I talked, I was so happy that it was able to bring us so much closer together." Grace sat still, listening attentively, her mother's cum-soaked hand still caressing hers. "Zach told me how much he cared about me, how much he thought about me, how much he truly loved me. I was so happy to hear he felt that way, and I kissed him. It started out like any other of kiss between a mother and son, but something changed, we both felt a desire for more, and that kiss turned into a kiss only lovers can share."

Grace sat in rapt attention, her breathing getting shallower as she listened to her mother.

"As we kissed, we...we touched each other, and it just felt so right. There is nothing sweeter, more tender, than the touch of someone that you love with all of your heart. We were both overwhelmed by what we were feeling, and we both wanted more. I needed to be closer to him, to feel him become one with me. We made love, wonderful blissful love—and I'd never felt happier in my entire life."

Grace felt a shiver run down her spine, her own heart going out to her mother and Zach for what they were feeling for each other. She realized she envied them, envied the love she knew they now shared—wishing, hoping, wanting to be part of that happiness they were feeling.

"Was it just that one time, before tonight, I mean?" Grace asked.

"That first time two nights ago was so heavenly, we both wanted to do it again. Your brother is quite amazing, and we ended up making love all night long."

Grace gave off a little gasp, finally realizing that those noises she thought had come from Mr. and Mrs. Gibson's apartment had actually come from her brother's room, right next door to hers.

"And then, a number of times again last night," Alicia continued. "We ended it, stopping much earlier than we did the night before, and I was totally exhausted. I can't believe your brother's stamina—I'm sure he could have gone on all through the night again." She gave her daughter a wicked little smile.

Grace's eyes opened wide and she could feel her heart racing as she listened to what her mother was saying. She could feel her nipples stiffening again and that nasty little itch between her legs was back with a fury. She had a million questions to ask, wondering where to start. "What...what's it like?" she asked timidly.

"You mean sex?" Alicia asked, looking at her curious daughter coyly.

"Uh...sex with Zach," Grace replied, her face turning red once more.

Zach's ego soared as he listened to what Grace had just said. He was loving the conversation his mother was having with his sister, and was eager to hear more. He found it extremely arousing to know that his sister was curious to find out not just about sex, but sex specifically with him.

"You are a virgin, right?" Alicia asked her daughter.

"Yes. I've just kissed a couple of boys, and not really much of that either."

Alicia looked at her daughter, feeling the curiosity just oozing out of the young girl. "Sex with your brother is amazing. I've never felt anything like it in my entire life. He's the most beautiful, caring lover I've ever had."

"His...his thing looked so big. All boys aren't like that, are they?"

"Oh no, nearly all boys—and men, are much smaller than your brother," Alicia replied with a shake of her head. "Zach has the biggest penis I've ever seen." She paused for a second in thought, and then continued. "You know, when it's that big, it doesn't feel right to refer to it as a penis. It should be called what it really is—a cock."

Grace gasped, surprised at the word her mother had just used. Her curiosity was getting the better of her though. "How big is his...his cock?" she embarrassingly asked.

"It's over 10" long and thicker than I can get my hand around."

"Oh my God," Grace exclaimed, thinking of the stuff she'd learned in health class. "Doesn't it tear you in two?"

"Almost," Alicia replied with a perverse smile, "but it feels so incredible when he's doing it. There are no words to describe how deliciously exquisite it feels to have that huge thing splitting you open." Alicia could see the wanton look of desire on her daughter's face as she spoke, hanging on every titillating word. "And not just that, it feels amazing to have that enormous cock between your lips—to feel that huge throbbing head filling your mouth, to feel the tremendous power in it, to taste it, to taste what he wants to fill you with."

Alicia could see Grace trembling now, a fine sheen of perspiration glistening on her daughter's face as she got more and more excited. Alicia decided this was the perfect time to move forward.

"Would you like to taste it, Grace, to taste what your brother's beautiful cock has to offer?" Alicia brought her gloved hand to her chest, extended her long index finger and scooped up a massive wad of her son's goo. She brought her cummy finger towards her daughter's face, and stopped with the tip inches away from the girl's parted young lips, the milky gob hanging and swaying hypnotically from her fingertip. "Go ahead, Baby, give it a try."

Grace felt like she had lost all control, her young body overwhelmed by the illicit desires flowing through it. She found it incredibly exciting that her mother had just called her 'Baby', too. She opened her mouth and leaned forwards, closing her soft young lips on her mother's gloved finger. Her tongue feathered forward and pressed against the soft fabric of the glove, and then she rolled it all around the invading digit, letting the greasy fluid slide onto her tongue. She loved the texture and taste of it, finding it strangely familiar for some reason. She savored the succulent new flavor on her taste buds for a few seconds before swallowing, loving the feel of the silky fluid sliding down her throat.

"Mmmm," she purred like a kitten as she pressed her lips and tongue against her mother's finger and sucked for more.

"You like that?" Alicia asked, a perverted leer on her face as she slowly withdrew her finger from her daughter's sucking red lips.

"I do. But it tastes...it tastes familiar?"

"Like yogurt?"

Grace's eyes flew wide open as she realized when she'd experienced that taste before. "You mean...you mean that yogurt yesterday morning?" she blurted out.

"Uh-huh. Zach had just finished masturbating into the yogurt container. It was supposed to be for me, but you reached over and took it. I was too shocked, and by the time I even thought of saying something, you were already eating it. Now you know why I love it too."

"And that gob on your blazer...that...that was Zach too?"

"Yes. I sucked him off after I sent you to the car yesterday. Some of it must have leaked from the corner of my mouth and neither one of us noticed it."

"Does he always come this much?" Grace asked as she looked down at her mother's cum-covered chest.

"Yes. Besides having the biggest cock I've ever seen, I've never seen anyone produce so much cum when he shoots. And not only that, he never seems to tire and that beautiful cock of his barely goes soft before he's ready to go again. Like I said, your brother is the perfect lover."

Alicia could see Grace shiver again as she listened to what she'd just said. She knew she had her daughter just where she wanted her. Alicia slid her hands up the front of her corset and cupped her breasts, lifting them invitingly. "Why don't you have another little taste—there's lots here, you can have as much as you want. Why don't you be a good girl and clean Mommy up?"

Her body trembling with lurid arousal, Grace leaned forward, extended her tongue and slid it across the top of her mother's swelling breasts, her tongue gathering up a gooey clot of her brother's sperm. Drawing it back into her mouth, she purred again, swallowed and then went back for more.

"That's my good girl, get Mommy all nice and clean," Alicia said as she looked down at her daughter, the young girls soft red lips running over her breasts as her eager tongue gathered in her son's pearly seed. She could see that Grace was really into it now, her eyes closed to nothing more than hooded slits, her pretty mouth moving from one breast to the other, but not before stopping at her cleavage and delving deep into the inviting gap with her soft warm tongue.

"Mmmmm, that's the way. Get it all, Baby," Alicia said in a soft lulling voice. Her daughter's lips felt wonderful on her body, her avid mouth and searching tongue lapping up every warm drop of milky goo.

"I...I think that's all of it," Grace said disappointedly as she sat back, her soft red lips glistening wetly. "There's some more though that seems to have slid inside your corset."

"Well, I want to make sure you get it all," Alicia replied as she reached inside the confining bra cup and drew out her breast, presenting the cummy nipple to her daughter. "There you go, take your time and get the rest of it, I want to make sure you get every creamy drop."

Overcome by uncertainty, but with a savage desire burning within her young body, Grace leaned forward and ran her parted lips over her mother's exposed breast, following the slimy rivulet of semen to where it had gathered on her mother's pebbly nipple. She slipped her lips over the rubbery bud and clamped down, the instinctive feeling taking over as she sucked at the swollen protrusion.

"Mmmmm, that's perfect," Alicia purred as she continued to hold her breast up to Grace's hot sucking mouth. "Just take your time and get all of your brother's cum off of there."

Grace was in no hurry, loving the feeling as the big nipple came alive and stiffened hotly in her mouth. She rolled her tongue in slow teasing circles all around her mother's beautiful breast as her lips sucked and toyed with the hard red nipple.

"That's so nice, Sweetie," Alicia said, pulling back and removing her breast from her daughter's sucking mouth with an audible 'POP!' "Don't forget the other one." She reached into her other bra cup and pulled out that breast, the soft curving surface smeared with silvery cum.

Grace eagerly shifted her mouth from one breast to the other, her tongue gathering in the greasy goo until she latched onto the other thick nipple, her lips sucking gently as it too swelled and stiffened under her oral ministrations.

Alicia leaned back slightly against the pillows behind her, her daughter's wanton sucking mouth moving right with her. She smiled to herself as she ran her fingers tenderly through her daughter's dirty-blonde hair, loving the feel of the girl's young mouth on her sensitive breasts. Yes, this was going better than she could have hoped for. If she played her cards right, she and Zach could bring Grace into their world of perverted debauchery, and it would work out perfectly for all of them, giving each of them exactly what they needed.

"That's the way. That's what I need from my good girl. Now just my glove left to go." Alicia stuffed her breasts back into the alluring corset, adjusted the cups to make sure they were sitting nicely, and then held out her gloved hand, the soft scarlet fabric still glistening with the gooey remnants of the hand job she'd given her son. Grace didn't hesitate, swooping and taking the offered hand in her own, then running her tongue wickedly over the smooth fabric, sucking and licking until she had every pearly drop inside her.

Zach could hardly stand it. He was patiently watching and listening, but his cock was now rock-hard as he watched the scintillating scene between his mother and sister unfold before him. He felt like reaching down and jerking off right there, but something told him he had to be patient. He knew that whatever happened, his mother would be sure to pay him another visit, and he wanted to hang on to as many loads as possible for her.

"Mom, these gloves, this whole outfit, those shoes," Grace said as she drew her mouth away from the glove and ran her eyes over the length of her mother's lithe graceful body, "everything is so beautiful—so sexy."

"Thank you, Grace. Your brother likes it too."

"I could never look as pretty as you. You...you look so...so glamorous."

"You could look this nice, Grace. Would you like to try?" Alicia knew that although she was a couple of inches taller than her daughter, they both wore the same size in most things. They had the same shoe size and even the same bra size: 32B. Of the new things she'd bought at the lingerie store today, she had something in mind that she thought would look absolutely enchanting on her pretty young daughter—and she knew Zach would love it too.

"What do you mean?"

"Come with me, Dear," Alicia said as she swung her legs out of bed, took her daughter's hand and led her into the en-suite bathroom. "You just slip off those clothes, Honey, and I'll be right back with something I know you're going to love."

Alicia closed the bathroom door behind her and headed for Zach's room, wanting to let him know what was going on. She pulled open her bedroom door and stopped short, almost crashing into him at his spot just outside the door.

"Were you there the whole time?" she asked in surprise.

"Uh, pretty much," Zach admitted, hoping his mother wasn't angry with him for eavesdropping.

"I guess I'm not surprised," Alicia said with nasty little smile on her face. "So you've seen what's going on?" Zach nodded. "Okay, I'm going to take her into the bathroom and give her something pretty to wear. I think I'll get changed into another one of my new outfits too. Would you like that?" Zach eagerly nodded. "Alright then, I'm going to have to talk to her, so I'm not sure how long we're going to be. You just go to your room and I'll come and get you when we're ready. When I get you, I want you to bring that big jar of Vaseline you've got in there with you. I think this is going to work out perfectly." Alicia noticed her son's huge erection tenting out the front of his boxers indecently. She reached down, wrapped her gloved hand around the engorged lance and squeezed gently. She leaned close to his ear and whispered as her circling hand stroked slowly back and forth, "Just don't go playing with this beautiful thing while you're waiting—I'm sure you're going to have plenty of opportunities to put it in something hot and wet before this night is over."

She nipped playfully at his ear and gave his hard cock one more loving squeeze before turning on her heel and going back into her room. She went to her closet, found the packages she was looking for, and then disappeared into the bathroom.

"I...I didn't know what to do. I left my bra and panties on," Grace said timidly, standing there innocently with her arms trying to cover her exposed body.

"Just relax, Dear. I've got something here that will make you look so pretty, I just know you're going to love it." Alicia paused for a second, her eyes going up and down Grace's nubile young body before coming to rest on her lovely face. "Grace, just sit down at my dressing table for a minute—I think it's time we had a little make-up lesson."

Grace sat on the padded stool in front of the make-up desk and mirror, her hands held demurely in her lap. Alicia slipped off her long gloves, picked up a make-up brush and began wisping it softly over Grace's cheeks. Satisfied with a soft covering of blush, she turned her daughter slightly and picked up some eye shadow. She decided on soft pink tones, perfect for the girl's smooth skin and youthful appearance. She'd keep the darker, more exotic shades for herself.

"Just close your eyes while I do this, Sweetie," Alicia said as she started to brush on the soft pinkish eye shadow. With the curiosity level her daughter had shown earlier, Alicia decided this was the perfect time to move forward, with Grace sitting quietly.

"Grace, while I'm doing your make-up, I want to talk to you about this new relationship Zach and I have, okay?" Her daughter nodded. "The first thing is that, like I said earlier, you can never tell anyone, it has to be our secret." Again, Grace nodded. "Good. What Zach and I have now is something very special—a special love that only mothers and sons can share. Now that we've discovered it and how much it means to each of us, I know neither one of us wants to ever lose that. Do you kind of understand?"

Grace thought about what her mother had said, her brain swirling with emotions, but knowing deep inside that she wanted more than anything to make her mother happy, especially after what had happened to their family, after what her father did. But there was something else troubling her, and she decided to come right out with it. "I do understand, Mom, and trust me—I'd never say anything to anyone. But you know how we said to be totally honest with each other...well, I have to admit, I feel a little jealous. I feel jealous of both of you." She hung her head, not sure what her mother would think if she knew that she wished she was in Zach's place, as well as her mother's.

Alicia smiled to herself, having hoped for a response just like that. "Oh Grace, that is so sweet." She took her daughter's face in her hands and kissed her tenderly on the forehead. "Just because Zach and I have this new relationship doesn't mean I feel any less for you. I love both of you so much, and that's why I'm talking to you like this." Alicia stopped for a second, and looked her daughter directly in the eye. "Grace, do you think you would like to be part of that kind of relationship? To have a relationship like that with both your brother, and me?"

Grace felt her heart swell with relief, her fears and anxiety at the thought of being left behind washed away by her mother's words. "I...I'd love that," she said, a soft grin spreading across her face as a wave of relief washed over her.

"I'd love that, too," Alicia responded, returning Grace's smile. "And I know Zach would love it as well. I know you and your brother sometimes get on each other's nerves, but I do know how much he loves you."

Grace blushed again, overjoyed to hear what her mother was saying.

Alicia went back to applying the eye make-up, the soft brush moving expertly over her daughter's eyelids. She decided it was time to put it all out there. "If you join us, that's going to be wonderful for all of us, Sweetie. I've told you how Zach feels about me, and how much I want to be with him, but I can't always be here. Like I told you earlier, you brother's sexual endurance is unbelievable. He's insatiable when it comes to needing sexual relief. Like I said, I can't always be around, and when I am around, sometimes Zach gets me to the point where I'm nearly exhausted. This is where I'd like you to come in—I need you to help me take care of that immense sexual appetite of your brother's. Do you think you'd like to help me with that?"

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,735 Followers